All Comments on 'Speech and Debate Pt. 04'

by DAMackey

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pls!!!

Please dont let this be the end. I need to know what happens next. How their relationship evolves and changes them as young men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Simply amazing

This is one of the best stories on Lit; one that will be read and re-read for years. Your ability to use words to paint these characters into living, breathing beings is astounding. I look forward to the next chapter and am crossing my fingers for a happily ever after. Thanks for your quick updates; I check daily!

killer12killer12about 9 years ago

Great chapter. Please keep up the good work. I can hardly wait for the next chapter to come out on this story. I hope to see some stories on the other 2 groups that are there also.

Killer12

shirohshirohabout 9 years ago
great!

simply: great. no more words, I just want to read the next ch. I hope He (Daniel) will break up with the girlfriend, and no idea how, but he will finally come out. I love the way David is, well I love all about this story, you writting is remarkable.

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

very hot! these two are dynamite together.

I hope Daniel doesn't keep him as a dirty little secret. I don't think he would. I hope he'll dump Amy and whether he comes out or not is a bigger issue. hope you continue the story to let us see what happens when they're back at school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE

There is so much more to this story - how they manage to deal with returning to the high school and maintaining their relationship, what happens with college, will their relationship develop into true love. Don't let it end here.

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryabout 9 years ago
Just perfect

Simply wow! So much emotion conveyed. So hot. I feel privileged to have even read this. Amazing! Did I mention this was hot?

TM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dump Amy

He HAS to. No questions about it. David and Daniel are on the right track to falling in love and if you don't want a battle on your hands with the readers you will do the right thing. Wink!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm obsessed...

... with this series!!! David's fears are soooo real. But I love the way Daniel tries to bring him peace and reassurance. More!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

I have never commented on a story until now. However, this story is just so good that I wanted to let you know. I can't wait to read how it goes when they return back home. I can't help but feel nervous for the characters and the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great build up

so totally understand David apprehensions of what comes next. Hopefully they'll work something out

redhdbtmredhdbtmover 8 years ago
Only chapter 4

I stumbled on chapter 4 and am mesmerized! Your writing skill and description of raw, juvenile yet adult emotions is outstanding. Maybe I should start with chapter 1.......OMG!!!!!!!!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Great story continues

I am so loving this story. I see it already has 12 more chapters written. I may not comment on every chapter but I think your writing is outstanding as well as hot as hell. Looking forward to continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You write like Daniel and David Fuck . . Amazingly!!!!

★★★★★

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just WOW!!!!!!!!!

Your writing skill is mermerizing!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ★★★★★

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Have to confess...

I couldn't help but laugh when I read redhdbtm's comments. Anyone not starting at the beginning is sorely missing out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story

( The power he had just willingly placed into my hands, literally placed into my hands via telephone, was a show of trust that I didn't know how to return.)

U could return the trust and intention by deleting the fotos- idiot.

this story is better than most of the stories 4 sale at amazon- well done- thanks 4 sharing

rightside27rightside27over 4 years ago
So good!

Not only the plot and characters of the story itself, but the depiction and manner of writing is really refreshing. It never becomes boring. Amazing! As someone who just started as a writer on here I can really learn from this.

Kabba118Kabba118about 4 years ago

This story kept coming up for me and I'm so glad I started reading it finally. It's one of the best on here, truly, and I'm only 4 chapters in. Amazing job. I am invested in David and Daniel's love story. Because I now know that is what it will be.

HughGBabcockHughGBabcockabout 3 years ago

OMFG. What an amazing chapter. I read this, because I want to enhance the sex scenes in my stories. At the time it was #2 in the top stories and after reading it, I understand completely why it's now #1. I mean, "as he adjusted to the feeling of my cock keeping his spine aligned" alone justifies your story's top-of-the-chart status. How is it that I've never read that line written by someone else before? That line is brilliant!

I really enjoyed this chapter. I love how you drew out the scenes. With the picture you painted, I could almost feel the friction myself as if I was in the room with them.

I will definitely read the others that go with this story once I'm done reading one or two more from the Top chart. Bravo!

PirxPilotPirxPilot11 months ago

I absolutely love the way you end each chapter with a, I guess, philosophical question or observation. It really hits me each time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous