All Comments on 'Speed Limit Ch. 03'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Still Hot!

I'm still panting. I especially liked the recliner scene (it was very sensual. I love caresses and stroking). I'm not sure about permanent collar though but hey, I still loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very hot!

Awesome story so far! Can't wait for chapeter four!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Too gentle

Your stories are nice as usual, but I miss the part where the cock is rammed so deep inside the woman that it couses her discomfort and/or pain. These last submissions of yours are, in my opinion, a little bit to much vanilla. But I guess there are people getting off on that too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Speed Limit 3

Okay, not where I thought it was going, but I liked it. When do we get chapter 4?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
bring on next chapter

cant wait for this girl to finally get knocked up and have a hungry infant on her tits.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Didn't like the shift to BDSM

It was more subtle before and the shift to the known territory of master and sub. is a step down from the more original power-play we have seen between the two in the previous chapters.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Nothing about pregnancy here.....

Your summary does not lend itself to a naturalness. When a bare cock is used and cum is shot into a womb, one visualizes that a baby is made?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love your stories.

It's sad that you don't seem to write anymore - you are SO talented. I really am a big fan. ( not the stalker type, just the avid reader. )

lovebobbylovebobbyalmost 13 years ago
I liked it

I am not fond of the end of chapter three as I was in one and two. Although this series was a lot more softer then the usual for you, but nonetheless I loved the series. I thought she would end up going back home pregnant or with a baby since her parents were probably going nuts. There should be a fourth chapter where he takes her anally and she takes him orally. but she SHOULD go home. Thanks for you wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loved it

i disagree with the last commentor i love that he kept her there but i do agree she should have ended up prego heres to hoping you write a ch 4 thanks again for the great story hope there is a ch 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it

I also thought she would be pregnant. Would love to see you continue with the story. I would like for her to visit her family, but with him. As she chooses to stay and raise a family together.

wild77er4uwild77er4uabout 12 years ago
Hope you like it." I did.

Yes I did Like it you have a real gift !!!! And I agree with others you should continue with it I also like the idea of the visit to family. Maybe bringing in other family members ... No mention of siblings, but she did have friends. Did she not? Maybe she could be coerced into subjecting them into his life of their servitude. She could maybe get jealous and join in their torment, till there will is broken there are many possibilities BUT you are the artist here and it is up to no one but you if this is a finished work of art or not... Thank you so much for sharing.... shawnholman54@yahoo.com if you would like to contact me for proof reading or more thoughts on this or other stories I don't have your gift but I have many a thought W.E.G.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please finish story

I hope Lori gets pregnant and marries Mike. They both seem to satisfy each others deepest needs

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Marriage in the air

I hope Lori carries Mike's baby in her belly soon. I really believe they were made for each other. Mike will make a good loving provider and Lori will make a good loving wife and mother of Mike's children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Question

Does Lori ever get to the hospital?

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
Very Good

Follow up please, does she get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

I stumbled on to your profile a month ago, and I've been reading your stories. You are an amazing writer! I really love non-consent and impregnation stories, I've read a lot of it, but this story is really my favourite!! I just hope that you will continue this story again. Lots of love - isabella.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
its time

Its time for mike to put his cum into her belly so that it can begin to swell soon with his baby growing inside it3

honeydew4uhoneydew4ualmost 7 years ago
A cliffhanger?

Are you serious??? Do they reconcile?? Does she ever get to go home?? Does she get the surgery to fix her legs??? And she's surely pregnant now!!

I need to know!! I need closure!!! Aarrgghhh!!!

P.S. Great story. But I'm not a fan of the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well, Still No Fnal!

Seems someone forot to fins a story line! Need Closure!!! :-(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Excellent ending to a great series!

ibeenibeenover 3 years ago

Nooo! Please continue this series. I need to see her get pregnant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Speed Limit Series Info