Sperm Wars: Return of the Jism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can he?"

"If he only squirts into her once, then pulls out before shooting too much of his 'biochemical barrage' into her." Laura replied. "But I'm more worried about her trying to become pregnant so soon after losing the last baby."

"I understand." I said. "But if there's anything I've learned from over eight years of marriage to her, it's that once Melina makes up her mind, that's that. Besides," I said flirtatiously, "I know where I'd rather shoot my load, even if you are already pregnant. Are you ready to take the extramarital deposit, lady?"

"Mmmmm, I sure am." Laura said as she and I began undressing each other. Soon we were stripped naked, Laura's glorious body beneath me on the sofa. I was nuzzling her neck as her hand guided me to her hot, wet slit.

"Let's give those two a run for their money on who gives who the best fuck in this house tonight." I said, and with that I drove forward and sheathed my cock to the hilt inside Laura's sopping wet cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhh..." Laura cooed as my cock spread her slick cuntwalls and probed deep into her womanly depth. "It's no contest for me... I love you, Don... ohhhhh..."

-----------------------

Some time later, I woke up. I had fallen asleep with Laura in my arms. The clock said 4:00am.

I very quietly went upstairs towards the main bedroom, expecting to find Todd and Melina asleep. The door to the main bedroom was cracked and there was a dim light inside. I peeked in. Only one lamp was on, revealing the intense mating on the bed.

They were lying almost profile to my view. My teen nephew was on top of my beautiful wife, pistoning his big cock into her steadily with long, deep thrusts. Melina's legs were pulled back, her legs wrapped around her lover's slender, muscular body, the heels of her pretty, bare feet pressing into Todd's ass, which was bobbing up and down as he plunged into her again and again.

But it was their faces that surprised me. They were staring into each other's eyes with an incredible intensity, but it wasn't love nor lust. They were fucking, uniting their bodies with a driving purpose, and this was not just a coupling for pleasure but a task of impregnation to be completed in a relentless desire to bring a baby into this world to replace the one that two evil people had destroyed. I could feel the intensity myself, their energy was touching me outside the room as they silently, purposefully mated.

Melina let her legs drop to the bed, spread wide, and I could see that this was at least her second coupling with Todd: their loins were a creamy, frothy mess. Melina's thick pubic bush was matted down with the large portion of Todd's semen that he had coated it with. As Laura had predicted, he had not ejaculated his full load into my wife, but had pulled out and shot some of it onto her loins and belly, and she had spread it all through her cunt bush and over her labes.

My cock was iron hard as I watched my wife being deeply fucked on our marital bed with the goal of being inseminated, impregnated. I had to find relief, not only for my erection but from the intense energy in the room that was overwhelming me.

-----------------------

The weeks that followed were a whirlwind of activity. I was busy with police work. Vice had made good progress rounding up some of Elizabeth's drug gang and interdicting a couple of shipments, but no luck on getting her or Ned. The murder of Nurse Anna was officially attributed to Ned: the bullet that killed her was fired from the same gun as the bullet that killed Big Alex, both .22 Magnum caliber; he was now wanted for murder as well as rape and drug crimes, and the FBI had contacted us about beginning a nationwide search for the young thug.

At work, a very strange incident occurred. Having heard that Laura had laid a blistering midnight kiss upon me at the New Years Eve party, Teresa Croyle actually came up to me in the breakroom and snarled "But what about your wife?". She just shook her head when I told her that Melina and I had an open relationship, known today by it's new word "polyamory". To my total shock, Teresa said "My ex-husband and I had that once, and our marriage didn't survive it. I hope you and Melina don't hurt each other the way--" she cut herself off then, and I took the chance to show some compassion by telling Teresa that I appreciated her saying it.

I knew that Melina and Todd had been coupling at least every other day, sometimes every day, in their efforts to become pregnant again. However, I was not ready to just let things with Melina fall apart, and I hoped she wasn't either. I hoped to rekindle a flame with my wife by preparing a special evening for her on Valentines Day....

Part 15 - Valentine's Surprises

What is it they say about the "best laid plans?" Well, mine on February 14th didn't go so well. The florist totally fucked up on the delivery of roses I'd wanted sent to Melina at her gym. My I.T. team stared at me through the glass windows of my office as I chewed out the person on the line, probably looking as furiously angry as I felt. It took a while to calm down, and I wondered why I'd let myself get so angry. I just felt tense.

That evening, Melina herself shot a few more holes in my plans to share a one-on-one evening with her. She looked lovely in the salmon-pink dress and high heel nude pumps she was wearing as she told me she'd invited Todd and Laura to join our dinner, and that she had a special announcement for me. I tried hard to hide my complete disappointment at this unexpected new development.

At the dinner that evening, which otherwise was very pleasant, Todd was as confused as I was about having been invited, but Laura seemed a little sheepish and guilty as we ate.

After dinner, the mystery was quickly solved as Melina announced "I wanted to share the news with you guys on this occasion: I'm officially pregnant again!" She was beaming as she said it, very happy.

As Todd happily congratulated Melina and they hugged, I tried my best to feign happiness. But I did not feel it. Laura confirmed that her tests showed that Melina was pregnant, but she admonished that she had wanted Melina to wait a few months before trying for a baby again.

"It felt right to at least try to do it now." Melina said, then added flatly, "And not let those bastards beat us."

"I understand," Laura said, "but I'm thinking of the baby's best interests here, and revenge is not a good reason to risk problems by becoming pregnant again so soon. We're going to have to monitor this pregnancy very, very carefully."

"I have the best doctor in the world, don't I?" Melina said, looking hard at Laura. I could tell there was a more than just a little bit of tension between the two women, and it was the first time I'd ever seen such discord between them.

------------------------------

"So it bothers you?" Laura asked me an hour later that night. We were sitting on the sofa in the great room of The Cabin, and Laura was sucking my cock. Todd and Melina were obviously going to celebrate their pregnancy with a "long, hard night", so Laura suggested that she and I let them have their time and that she would have a special surprise for me.

I sighed. "In hindsight, yes." I said, dropping the facade of pretending to be unbothered. It is likely that my not-quite-throbbing-hard cock gave away my distraction. "At least... at least during the last pregnancy, there had been a shot that it was mine, you know? There was that chance. But now...." I shook my head. "No chance at all."

"I understand." Laura said, sucking my cock some more, then looking up at me again. "And if it makes you feel better, I think your wife was doing that as much to me as to you or the bad guys in your family. When I got pregnant by you, she realized that I might have not been accurate about how weak and low-count your sperm were, or that Todd couldn't knock her up himself. She wanted to show me up."

"And she did." I said. "And Todd obviously got the job done."

"Yes... I'll have to reconsider the theories I've been researching." Laura said, and I could tell that she was as surprised at Todd's success in impregnating Melina as anyone. She returned to sucking my cock, this time with more intensity until the old, familiar throbbing hardness returned to my weapon of lust.

Laura stood up then turned around. As she straddled me, she said "But you're going to be a daddy in a few months also, darling, and you and I have that. I can't wait to have your baby, Don." She kissed me. An incredible surge of both lust and love coursed through my body as we made out hotly, lustily.

"And now for my surprise for you, my handsome valentine." she whispered into my ear as she nibbled it. "Let me get the stuff."

She was gone for several minutes, including a trip to the bathroom. I went to the kitchen and fixed us some drinks, and when I got back I found that a plastic sheet had been unrolled on the floor in the middle of the den, and Laura had brought in some sex toys and several tubes of what turned out to be lubricant. Totally naked, Laura got onto her hands and knees on the plastic sheet and looked at me.

"I've never had a man up my little rectum before." she cooed. "Why don't you come over here and... pop... my anal cherry."

"Don't mind if I do." I said, approaching her. I found it hard to believe that celebrated sex professor Dr. Laura Fredricson was an anal virgin, but I wasn't going to argue. The thought of sodomizing this lovely woman's luscious ass had me throbbing with desire and certainly forgetting all my other concerns in the world.

"Do I need a condom?" I asked.

"No, baby." Laura said. "I've been cleaning out back there for the last few days, and just did it again a few minutes ago." She had given herself and enema so that her back passage was clean enough for my bare cock to take her. Although I'd fucked a woman in the ass before, I'd used a condom. I tried not to think about that previous experience from my college days as I knelt down behind Laura and her magnificent, heart-shaped ass, ready to take her completely.

I used the lubricant Laura had brought, and I used it very generously, as Laura's ass wasn't going to get slick like her vagina did. I spread a generous amount of the lube on my cock, then on my finger and the slender anal probe toy that Laura handed me and then went to work, preparing Laura's rectum to take my cock.

"Ready, babe?" I asked as I eased up behind Laura, her asscheeks lightly bumping my groin.

"Oh yes, darling. Do me!" the beautiful woman begged. I gripped my lube-coated cockshaft and fit the head to Laura's anal sphincter, then pushed in. The resistance was strong, but I drove past it until my cockhead popped past her anal ring and beyond. I was in!

"UUUH!!!" Laura gasped out. I ignored her initial cry of pain and gently but firmly pushed further in. I took my time; this was not the time to slam my cock in as hard as I could. I continued to apply pressure, then eased back and pushed forward again. Laura cried out several times as I probed more deeply into her anal cavity. After several strokes I pulled back and applied more lubricant to my cock, then bore into her again.

Once past the extremely tight ring of Laura's sphincter, her back chute opened up some. Her ass did not stretch like her vagina would, it was not as accommodating to my penetration. After several strokes, going deeper and longer with each one, I finally buried the entire length of my throbbing cock into her ass.

"There, babe," I said, "you buried it. You've got every inch of my cock in your sweet ass! How does it feel?"

"Ohhhh, it hurts," Laura whimpered, "but it's starting to feel better. Don't stop, darling, just take it slowly... oh yeah, fuck my ass, Don!" She was supporting her weight on her shoulders and head and I could tell she was reaching underneath to rub her clit as I pumped her rump with short but very deep strokes, leaving most of my meat buried in her tight sweet rectum, feeling the heat of her enveloping my invading member.

I sodomized Laura for several long minutes, slowly, deeply. Her previous cries of pain were slowly turning into moans of pleasure as she began to get used to it and even enjoy it.

"Is it feeling better, babe?" I asked, gripping her hips and pushing my groin into her asscheeks, enjoying the sensation of my cock buried deep in her bowels.

"Oh yeah.... oh yess.... it's starting to... starting to feel good.... really different but good..." Laura said, her mind lost in the mixture of pain and pleasure she was feeling. I just kept fucking her ass slowly, occasionally adding lube, not thrusting too hard in order to not injure her by tearing her anal passage.

The sensations were incredible for me. I could feel her sphincter gripping my cock and trying to reject it, feeling like a circle made with one's thumb and index finger sliding up and down the length of my cock while squeezing hard. The length of her anal passage beyond the entrance was not nearly as excruciatingly tight, but the sensations were completely different than being inside a vagina. I knew I could get to liking anal sex, especially with this wonderful woman that I was presently deeply buttfucking.

"Baby..." she moaned, "we've got to.... got to change positions.... my neck..." I immediately slid my cock out of her ass, telling her to lie on her side. Laura eased over with my help, lying on her left side, bringing her legs up and curling into a fetal position. I eased onto my left side behind her, squirted a huge glob of lube into her stretched rectum and coated my cock with even more lube, then eased my meat back into her ass.

"Oh yes, that's so fucking good," Laura moaned, still frigging her clit. "Is it good for you, darling?" she asked. Her face and shoulders were glowing, her whole body was bathed in sweat.

"Oh yes, baby, it feels so fucking good sodomizing your sweet ass." I said, intentionally using these filthy words with this elegant woman to highlight the gutter depravity of the decadent sex act we were performing, knowing that this would arouse Laura to new heights of sexual pleasure. I think it worked on her, but I know it worked on me. I felt my nut rising as I buttfucked her steadily. I was getting close.

"I'm getting close, baby." I said, my strokes getting shorter but harder, trying not to be too rough on Laura's ass but needing my release.

"Oh yes, Don, come in my ass. Shoot your load up into my ass!" Laura said. I felt her tighten her ass muscles as much as she could to increase the already tight pressure. It only took a look at her beautiful body and a memory of her in her flowing dress and sexy high heel sandals at dinner to make me come.

"UUHHHH!!!" I gasped, my vision blurring as my semen jetted down the length of my cock and into Laura's ass, filling her back passage with my man-cream. Several jolts followed, the shock of pleasure coursing through my spine to my body as I lustily fired my load into her bowels.

We were lying there, spooning, not saying anything but just catching our breath after such a deeply sensational, emotional sex experience. I finally eased my deflating cock out of Laura's ass, her sphincter ring releasing the head with a *pop*, as I caressed her hip and thigh. And then... I became aware of another presence in the room. Looking up, I saw Melina standing there at the edge of the room,.

She had what appeared to be a look of total shock on her lovely face. She'd obviously been watching us for several minutes. Laura must have felt my reaction to noticing Melina, and she looked up as well.

"Melina..." I said, then regained my composure and added, "Come on in and join us."

"I..." Melina started, "I came over to apologize for tonight. I was really bad to both of you. I... I'm sorry I interrupted you..." she turned to leave.


"You don't have to go." I said, hoping she'd stay.

"No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to butt in on you." she said, and I'm sure the pun was not intended. "I'll... I'll talk to you tomorrow. You two have a good night." With that, Melina turned and quickly left through the front door.

Some Valentine's Day, I thought to myself...

To Be Continued

12