Spice Plantation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned. "You mean she will be used for sex by just anyone? Out here where any one can see?"

Susan laughed. "That's right, Alex. I told you the natives looks on these sessions as games. And sex games are some of their favorites. Remember no one is here who doesn't want to be. All of those girls knew what they were doing when they took those things and then turned themselves in. Also, they don't have to choose quay-ri if they don't want."

As I watched, the first two girls each threw their shoulders back, arching their breasts forward and threw out their hips in a decidedly erotic stance and clearly stated she would take the five and be quay-ri. I could tell from the looks of the native men who were watching that their choice was well received.

Then Tami came forward. She looked even more provocative than the other two in her stance and moves. In a derisive voice she began in English. "These two are children. A real woman ...." Then she lapsed into some phrases of the local language I couldn't understand, but which brought laughs from Susan as well as the two nurses standing nearby. She continued, "Tami real woman. Tami will take ten strokes AND stand quay-ri. No. Tami will take fifteen like the men."

Susan leaned over again and said, "Tami is a real fiery one. But then you already know that, don't you?" I felt myself turning slightly red, but Susan continued, "She'll try to show up the others and I bet she succeeds and I can guarantee she won't lack for male companionship the next few days - as if she ever does."

Nate and Joan looked over at Tami. Finally Nate said, "Very well. It will be so." He motioned to his helpers once again and soon the first two women were led to two of the padded benches. Each girl was placed at one end of the padded beam, facing it. Her legs were widely spread and her ankles anchored to the supporting A-frame of the units. She was then bent forward along the beam and her wrists anchored to the legs at the other end. Because of the height of the beams, the girls were left stretched along the length of the padded cross member, their breasts hanging down on either side, their bottoms slightly higher than anything else, and their private parts fully exposed.

Tami was instead taken over to one of the horizontal beams like the one to which to which the men were tied. Soon she was tied with her arms raised and spread, her feet just able to stand on the ground, her bottom - and the rest of her lovely body - fully on display.

Now Joan used one of the cats to "warm up" Tami, striking her a good two dozen strokes, mostly on her rounded bottom, but also around onto her front and even a couple that I am sure struck her breasts. Tami jerked and made some small cries, but otherwise made no attempt to stop the punishment. Then Nate moved in with the four foot lash. He gave a couple of practice strokes out in the air, snapping the end in a loud pop. For the first time Tami looked a little apprehensive, like maybe she had bitten off more than she wanted to try and chew, but she still didn't object. Finally Nate raised his arm and send a singing blow down across her tight buttocks. She let out a squeal and her feet seemed to almost do a dance for several seconds as she assimilated the pain of the stroke. A red line appeared across her smooth skin. A second blow followed the first with a similar squeal and dance.

I could tell that while Tami wasn't being severely beaten, the lashes did hurt. I could see the red lines appear and hear the effect of the snapping leather in the sound of her voice as she cried out. But what surprised me most was the effect it seemed to have on me. I felt myself growing hard at the sight.

Nate continued to whip her until she had received a total of ten lashes. Tears were running down her face as she was removed from the bar and led over to another of the benches like the ones on which the other two women were bound. She had been crying but she was also smiling and looked as though she was full of pride for having undergone the ordeal. The looks she gave to her admiring audience of men definitely contained an invitation, if not a whole series of them. When she was firmly bound in place on the bench, Nate used the cat to warm all three women, mostly on their bottoms, but also whipping their flanks and even the sides of their breasts. When he stopped, Joan picked up the single tailed whip. She delivered a stroke to each of the three in turn. And each brought a cry and left a red welt. I could see that this was not only arousing me, but the native men who had edged in closely to watch were almost all showing erections. She continued to go from one to another until she had given each five lashes and, like with the men, the final lash was especially hard, wrapping the ends of the tails down into the crack of their arses, bringing a scream from each of the bound women.

As Joan stepped back and a murmur began to move through the assembled crowd, Susan leaned against me again. "I can see that did something to you, Alex." She reached forward and clasped her hand around my hard member through the material of my sarong. I turned bright red but she just laughed. "Don't worry about it. Almost any man would be excited by that. Remember no one was really hurt and the 'victims' wanted it themselves. I should tell you that staff get first crack at the victims. Notice that Bob and George are moving in on the two girls and Jen and Deb are already fondling the men. Why don't you go over and sample Tami? She is quay-ri, after all."

I couldn't tell if Susan was teasing me or not. I looked and she was right about the two nurses over stroking the bound men and Bob and George were behind the two women, their sarongs lying on the ground as their hands gripped the two pairs of hips, their groins pressing against hot, red buttocks.

Susan took my hand and began to tug. "I'm serious, Alex. I'm sure Tami did part of that for you and she would definitely have her feelings hurt if you don't show her some attention. Come on."

Almost in a daze I felt myself being pulled along by the wrist. Before I realized it I was standing behind Tami and Susan placed both of my hands on Tami's red cheeks. The touch of the hot, red, firm flesh further stiffened my rod, but I still had no intention of doing anything more than feeling Tami up a little. Then I suddenly felt Susan tug my sarong free and push me against that firm, hot arse. At that point I ceased to think and instead only acted. I grasped her hips and pushed myself against her. My rod touched her entrance and I discovered she was soaked and dripping. Susan gave my rear a push and I felt myself slide into that tight, wet tunnel which clamped onto me with a grip nearly beyond belief.

The effect was not only on myself. Tami strained against her bonds and threw her head back as far as her bound position allowed. She began to cry out, "Fuck Tami. All fuck Tami." This drove me even harder and I began to pound in and out and in only a very short time, I exploded into Tami's very willing body.

As I came back down to earth, I realized I had just fucked a woman in public and not only that, but I had done it with the woman I had been sleeping with at my side and urging me on. My head spinning I looked around, but all eyes were on the bound victims. A number of women were playing with the men. In fact, Jenny was on her knees in front of one of them, her mouth bobbing up and down on his rigid rod. Two native women were fondling the second man, cupping his balls, licking the head of his shaft, and poking fingers into his anus. George and Bob had finished with the two women and now two native men had taken their places. I looked back at Tami and was surprised to see Nate, ramming her from the rear as Joan knelt beside them, one hand playing with Nate's privates while the other teased her own.

I had gotten used to a lot of things in the last week, but this was more than I had expected. I was nearly in shock, not only at what was going on, but also at my part in it. Susan seemed aware of my feelings and took my arm. Tugging me away, she said, "Come on, Alex. This really isn't any different than everything else you discovered in the last week. Let's go somewhere away from here and then we can talk about it - or if you'd rather do something besides talk, I'll certainly be in favor of it."

We made our way down a path to the shore where we had been having our picnic lunches. I was in such a state that I didn't realize until we stopped at the water's edge that I hadn't even bothered to pick up my sarong. Now Susan handed it to me. "Look, Alex," she said. "I know this whole thing must seem awfully strange the first time. I remember what I felt like after the first punishment session I saw. But you have to remember that nothing happened that wasn't wanted by everyone. Just why do you think Tami placed herself in that spot? Can you honestly say she wasn't as excited as she was with you the other night?"

For several seconds I looked at her. Of course she - and probably everyone else - knew Tami had spent a night with me earlier in the week. I just hadn't really thought about it. Now I brought myself under control and in a little bit I slowly said, "No, if anything she was more excited. That isn't what has me so confused. I know no one was made to do anything they didn't want. What I hadn't expected, what surprised - or I probably should say - what shocked me, is the way I reacted. I said I'd spanked a couple of girls and, yes, we both found it exciting. But there's a big difference between a couple of slaps on the bottom and a whipping like that. I didn't expect it to get me so aroused, but I can't deny it did."

Susan looked into my eyes. "It really isn't surprising, Alex. You didn't expect it because it's something completely outside your experience. Nearly every man is fascinated by the idea of seeing a woman punished, just as nearly every woman will get excited at the thought of a man getting it. We just generally suppress those ideas for two reasons. First, it's something that's no longer openly done in our society. Secondly, while the idea of punishment is sexually exciting, as civilized people the idea of real severe or unwanted pain and damage is repugnant to all but a few sick individuals. So we believe we should not get aroused by the idea of punishment. Here, we've separated the two and the only thing that goes on here is, for want of a better term, play. If you got aroused by watching someone really get flayed I'd be very concerned. But I'm sure you'd find that as repulsive as I - or any of the rest of us - would.

Slowly I said, "I guess I can maybe accept that. At least in my mind. But it still shocked me that I'd be aroused seeing a woman hurt."

"She wasn't really hurt, Alex. At least not in the clinical sense. Of course it hurt, but if you haven't already noticed you will, that a little pain is often involved in sexual simulation. Think about how a girl will sometimes dig her fingernails into your back. You've had that happen, haven't you?" I nodded. "Didn't you find that exciting?" Again I nodded. "And haven't you ever pinched or bitten a nipple and didn't the girl seem to like it?"

"If you put it like that, yes. It just seemed different somehow. Look, Susan, A couple of weeks ago I could never have imagined even talking about things like this, especially with a woman. I just don't know what to think or feel."

"That's not surprising. This is an entirely new world. It's just as big a shock to Westerners as a trip to London would be to an islander who has never seen anything more complicated than a stone ax. Just let yourself have a chance to adapt. In the meantime, just trust us. Trust me. Your reactions are normal, so don't worry about them. Trust us that there's no harm in anything that's going on here and just let yourself go and enjoy it." Then she put her arms around me and kissed me.

For the next several hours Susan and I stayed down on the beach by ourselves. I did a lot of thinking and even though I still don't feel completely right with all of my own reactions, I have come to accept them in the fashion in which Susan suggested. The overriding question I have begun to ask myself about everything that's happened here - not just the punishment session, but about the nudity and the free sexual behavior and so on - is this: Where's the harm? If there is no damage to anyone, is there anything wrong with it?

That's not to say that there is no such thing as right and wrong. It's wrong to kill, for example, but not necessarily in war or in self defense. Adultery is usually considered wrong by most societies. But if you examine the reasons why you can see that in general such behavior usually hurts individuals and weakens the family and in most societies the family has evolved as the best way to bring up children.

As Susan explained and as I have come to believe - at least intellectually - here, in our closed society, we have taken away most of the reasons against behavior which would be much against the good of most cultures. There are no children on the island and, thanks to the "tea" brewed by the natives, there will not be unless by choice. Social disease is unknown here, again because of our closed society. When we leave here, as I'm sure we someday will, we will probably change again to fit our surroundings, even if not completely. After all, we are all of us somewhat apart from the norm of "civilization." But for now, I can find no answer to "where is the harm?" which would suggest a need to curb our activities.

February 28 (Eight Day)

The staff didn't meet for dinner last night. I learned that this is typical of these "weekend" days. (Usually they are just designated as SevenDay, EightDay, NineDay, and TenDay.) Often several will get together for dinner and/or a party at one of the residences, but also staff members will often disappear with each other or with one or more of the natives. Last night Susan and I ate at her hut and I ended up spending the night there. I will admit that by evening I had largely gotten over my initial shock at the activities of the afternoon and by the time we finished eating I was as ready as ever to join Susan in energetic and loving play.

This morning as Susan and I were entering the bathhouse, Joan and Nate were just leaving. We stopped and spoke with them for a few minutes. ( Surprising that it no longer even seems unusual to just stop and talk with all of us stark naked. ) Before they left, Joan and Nate invited both Susan and myself over to their hut for dinner and "a little party." I was a little uncertain, still not having completely come to grips with what I had watched them doing yesterday, but before I could decide to either accept of try to produce an excuse, Susan answered for both of us, saying that we'd love to come. I guess I'll find out exactly how I feel tonight.

From hints Susan has let drop, I expect the we'll all probably stay up most of the night. I don't know if they plan on just talking or playing board games or maybe more intimate activities, but I didn't want to appear too neophyte, so I just held my tongue. In any case Susan suggested we sleep some this afternoon so we'll be awake later. I expect that is what she's doing now, and I guess I should put this journal away and do likewise.

March 1 (Nine Day)

We definitely had a party last night.

Susan came around to my hut very late in the afternoon to gather me up. She was wearing a long sarong and waited while I put on a knee length model of my own. I probably haven't been too clear about the typical dress here. While there are not too many hard and fast rules, there are a couple. To begin with, as I have said, the only clothing the native workers ever wear is that necessary for protection. This generally means the men wear sarongs only when doing hard work in the fields. The women might wear aprons or such while cooking or some other task requiring it. At all other times the natives go completely nude. And while there are not a lot of rules, there are some, call them, customs.

During working times, the Western staff wear some form of clothing. Usually Nate and I wear a sarong. Bob and George will sometimes dress in sarongs, but most frequently they may be found in American Levis, either full length or cut off into shorts. Perhaps because they are often dealing with some form of moving machinery they feel more comfortable than they would in a sarong. Less chance of catching something important in the gears, so to speak. Susan, Jenny and Deborah wear white lab coats as a symbol of their profession and Joan typically teaches school dressed in a long sarong.

Part of the reason for our working dress has to do with practical protection and part with showing a symbol of authority. When we eat dinner together, usually all of us will adopt the sarong, but this isn't a hard and fast rule. Often George and Bob retain their Levis, for example. But when we enter our own huts, everyone has gotten into the habit of stripping completely. Of course I knew a little of the dress code before I arrived, but I was in no way prepared for it. However, after only two or three days I was surprised to find that I was quite comfortable in "going native" and started dropping my sarong immediately upon entering my hut.

The other custom, which I had suspected from some comments I had heard, was confirmed by Susan before we left. "Usually," she said, "when we go to someone's place for dinner or to visit, we treat it like our own hut. If our host is not wearing anything when we arrive, we usually hang our sarongs near the door. Also, a lot of times there will be one of the natives there, so it makes things more relaxed - less like a work situation - if we strip. I'm sure you won't mind seeing Joan bare tonight, will you?"

Susan had the knack of saying just enough to embarrass me so that I could never be sure if I was turning more red at the thought she described or because she had me pegged exactly right. Now I flushed as I pictured Joan's large, firm breasts and her tight bottom. Somehow I managed to answer back in an almost casual manner, "I suspect I'm used to it enough to handle things."

Then Susan completely flustered me by turning and looking back at me over her shoulder and saying, "I'm sure you'll get a chance to handle them before we leave." Then, before I could say anything in response, she turned and led the way from my hut.

We walked the short distance to the hut Joan and Nate shared and called out a greeting as we entered. Susan was right in that both Joan and Nate were completely bare as they greeted us. Also Che and Ly-mei were both present and both were, of course, completely nude. Susan and I both unwrapped our own sarongs and hung them on pegs near the door. Once again I was surprised that this act no longer really bothered me and I hardly thought twice about it.

Dinner was a dish of local shell fish that Joan and Che had prepared along with some fresh baked Western style bread. Instead of the usual European table and chairs, we all sat cross legged on a rug on the floor around a low table, almost Japanese style. The food was excellent and Nate provided a drink he informed me was a form of native beer. The meal was slow and casual and conversation flowed easily from all present.

At some time Joan had said that Jenny and Deborah were eating an early dinner with some of the men, but that they had promised to drop by afterwards for the party. I had earlier asked Susan a few questions about what we would be doing at the party, but all she had done was respond to my inquiries with a somewhat smug smile. I was still uncertain just what this "party" was supposed to be when Jen and Deb called out and entered. After everyone had said hello, Nate called for attention.