Spice Plantation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the fifth stroke, I threw down the crop and moved between her spread legs. My own seven inch rod was sticking our more rigid than I could remember it and the muscles in Judy's bottom were rhythmically contracting so that I could see the vibrator twitch and her anus wink with each wave. I dipped my fingers into a jar of lube and quickly coated my member and applied a generous amount to her rear opening. Then I flicked the vibrator to a higher setting and pushed the head of my cock against her waiting rectum.

As I slid inside, Judy's muscles practically sucked me in deeper and she gave out with a long scream as I plunged to the fullest possible depth. She began to come again immediately and I began to thrust in and out in hard, long strokes. In less than thirty seconds I was about to come.

Once, a long time ago, I read about a technique which sounded very interesting, if it was really possible. I decided to see if it was and after a lot of practice and a lot of Kegel exercises I found it really worked. In this technique, just when he feels orgasm start, the man stops stimulation and contracts the PC muscles to halt ejaculation. The result is much of the pleasure of orgasm, but after a few seconds, he can begin again. The whole sequence can be repeated over and over. This is as close as men can come to the multiple orgasms enjoyed by women.

Now I employed this. I began to thrust into Judy's incredible bottom again. The tight grip of her wonderful muscles clamped around my rod and produced incredibly intense sensations as I slid in and out. I was able to keep repeating this for another fifteen minutes until I finally let go and shoved as hard against her as I could and sent what seemed to be a quart of my juices into her bowels. This set off Judy's hardest climax yet and both of our cries filled the dungeon.

As I felt myself shrink inside her and began to withdraw, Judy hung forward, clearly exhausted. I quickly released her arms, allowing her to straighten her back and rest against the rail as I removed the clamps and the remaining restraints. Removing the clamps brought renewed cries of pain but she still smiled at me. "That was incredible! Don't count on repeating it right away, but maybe someday..." She kissed me and I felt her wince as her sore nipples touched my chest.

"I think we'd better sleep some now," I said. "Just a quick shower first." I helped her back upstairs and led a nearly sleeping Judy into the shower where I cleaned the two of us under a soft spray of warm water. I dried Judy, picked her up and carried her back into the bedroom and gently placed her on the bed. I turned off the lights and took a quick look out the window. The clouds had cleared and stars shone in the black sky above a world everywhere covered with a drifted white blanket.

I let the curtain drop, shutting out the frozen world, turned away from the window and climbed into bed where Judy was already asleep on her right side. Fitting myself spoon fashion behind her, I pulled up a light blanket and soon joined her in slumber.