Spice Plantation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, as you all know - or rather all except Alex - the reason for this party is to give all of you a chance to really get to know Alex, or maybe I should say Kawi-Kawi." There were several soft laughs and a few giggles. "Susan," he continued while I turned slightly red, "already knows him pretty well, so she and I will find something to do while you five lovely women get better acquainted."

By now I was beginning to get the idea and Susan leaned over and whispered, "Have fun, Darling. Try to have a little left for me, won't you?" Then she kissed my cheek and let Nate pull her back as the five naked women advanced on me. With all of them - and myself - laughing I let them pull me into the bedroom. They pushed me back down on my back onto the bed. I had resigned myself, not that it took a lot of convincing, to just enjoy what was going to happen, but I was totally surprised when two girls grabbed each of my wrists and soft ropes were wound around each. I was beginning to struggle a little but, even as large as I am, I was no match for five strong women - at least not without trying to really hurt them and I certainly wasn't apprehensive enough to want to do that.

The result was that within a couple of minutes I found myself with my arms spread above my head and tied to the bed frame. Then they quickly moved to my feet and soon my ankles were similarly spread and anchored.

Joan was first, but did not act alone. She began to use her hands to play with my not so private parts, but the other four were also busy toying with other parts of my body. Despite the fact that I had never taken part in anything like this before, I quickly found myself hard and when Joan swung her bare leg across my waist and lowered herself onto my rampant tool, I was eager to help even with four other desirable women teasing me. She quickly impaled herself and began to rise and fall back against my groin while my vision was filled with her large, firm breasts bouncing hard with each impact. This seemed to go on for a long time, but not nearly long enough. As we were calming down a little afterwards I heard the sound of Susan's voice coming from the other room along with some gasping comments from Nate. The sounds left no doubt about what the two of them were doing and I suddenly realized it didn't bother me in the least. I guess I knew Susan would still be there when all of this was past.

As I said Joan was the first, but not the last. When she convulsed and threw herself down hard against my chest, I expected to be released at least for awhile. Instead she merely moved back a little and Deb began to run her tongue up the insides of my thighs while Jen sucked at my sensitive nipples. It wasn't a long time before I was once again hard and ready for more, which Deb provided with even more enthusiasm than had Joan. When Deb finished I think I fell asleep for a short time but I awoke to the attention of Jen's lips on my once more hardening member.

Things became kind of bleary after that but I'm sure I remember each of the women taking a turn with me and then starting over. I fell asleep a couple of times, but I'm sure it wasn't for very long any time. By the time I awoke the last time it was becoming light outside. ( Jenny later told me I had managed twice with each of them plus a lot of oral activity. No wonder I felt sore and exhausted! ) The five women released me and helped me - I might very well have fallen by myself - out to the main room. Here Susan and Nate were lying together on a mat. They were just talking but I could see they had been doing something else shortly before.

Susan kissed Nate and then stood to come over to me. Even in my dazed state I noticed the drip of liquid down the inside of her thighs and the flushed look on her face. She came to stand directly in front of me and Jen and Deb each handed her one of my hands. She leaned forward and gave me a deep kiss, her breasts brushing my chest. Then she looked around at the others and asked, "Was he worth it?"

They all laughed and called out excitedly. Joan said, "At least as good as you promised. I want him all to myself one night - if I think I can take it."

This was met with more laughs and remarks from the other four. Each of the women came up and gave me a deep kiss and murmured something. I'm afraid I can't really remember anything they said, but I don't think any of them acted disappointed. Finally Joan said, "Susan, you'd better take him back and let him sleep a little." Then she turned to me and said, "Welcome to paradise, Kawi-Kawi." Susan led me back to my own hut and as I collapsed onto my bed, she lay beside me. I'm not sure about her, but I wasn't awake more than thirty seconds or so.

------------------------------------------

Once more I laid the journal aside, but let my hand continue to tease and play with Judy.

She had been listening intently to every word and seemed as excited as I did myself. I leaned over and kissed her and whispered, "I don't think Tami should be the only one to get her ass warmed, do you?"

Judy's eyes lit up and she ran her tongue across her lips. "No, I don't think she should."

As I have said, Judy and I have found we like the stimulation of mild - and sometimes, not quite so mild - BDSM play. Occasionally I'm on the receiving end and I find these times just as exciting as the others, but usually Judy is the victim. She loves bondage and never fails to get really turned on when I bind her tightly and whip or otherwise torment her lovely body before fucking her in one or more of her holes. The bondage and pain by itself is not what really drives us on, so I guess purists would not really consider us "part of the lifestyle." This is all right with us. All we care about is that the games provide us with immense pleasure.

I let Judy free and we both made a trip to the bathroom. Returning, I pulled the curtain aside and looked out onto a landscape about as far removed from the South Pacific as possible. It was no longer snowing and the wind had dropped somewhat. However, feathery gusts showed the wind was still present, even if not in its most robust form. The sky was still overcast, no stars showing. In fact, it looked like a world at standstill. My road had not been visited by the plow at all and where I could just see the main road, no moving lights showed. The houses I could see mostly showed a couple of lighted windows, but no outside illumination. It looked as though all the world's inhabitants were snuggled away with no intention of reemerging until spring - or at least until the snow plows came.

I let the curtain drop and turned to find Judy holding out a glass or orange juice. "I wouldn't want you to get too thirsty again," she commented.

I took the drink and kissed her. "No, we wouldn't want that. But I think before we read any more I want to take you back downstairs and whip that tight little ass of yours."

"I might like that. As long as whipping it isn't all you do."

I grinned at her. "Oh, I have several things planned. After all, there's no hurry. We can sleep late tomorrow. And the next day, for that matter." We finished our drinks and with my arm around her waist, we started back down to our little dungeon.

We entered the room and I turned on some indirect lighting. I picked up a medium cat and as I turned back around, Judy wrapped her arms around my neck and began to explore the back of my mouth with her tongue. I joined in the exploration and for the next two or three minutes we concentrated on seeing how hot a kiss could be. When we finally broke away, both of us a little breathless, I let the tails of the cat slowly drag across Judy's ass, up over her shoulder and down across her taut breasts and hard nipples. She sharply sucked in her breath and I asked, "Just how hard do you feel like playing?"

Still breathing fast, she replied, "I'm horny as hell. I think maybe you should really work me over."

My own breath coming quite rapidly I answered, "Yeah. We've still got two days before we have to go back to work. I can even mark you a little. Would you like that?"

As I have said, we are not really into severe pain or torture. Normally the most our whipping and spankings will do is leave the skin red for a few hours. But once in a while we like to use the whips and straps hard enough to leave a few welts which might stick around for a couple of days. We have to be really turned on to want this - especially Judy - but when we are it is an incredible stimulation to both of us. Even when I'm on the receiving end, I still find it so.

Now we were both already very aroused. Judy looked at the cat and licked her lips. "Yes! Just don't damage me so much that I won't feel like playing tomorrow. But I don't think a few welts will be too much. I haven't been this hot in a long time."

Judy was still wearing wrist and ankle cuffs and now I led her over to our "horse." This device is designed to be used on a woman and Judy tells me it can be quite uncomfortable. But when she is aroused it intensifies the punishment many times over. The horse consists of a triangle made from two two by sixes, about three feet long. The two boards are joined together at a right angle along their edges and mounted on supports at either end. This leaves the joined edge upwards, supported about three feet off the floor. The length of the joint is smoothed and somewhat rounded and the entire device is sanded and varnished.

When Judy saw where I was taking her, she realized she was going to be in for a severe session, and if anything her excitement seemed to grow. She knew what to do. She spread her legs slightly and straddled the beam, which I adjusted to a height slightly below her crotch. Next I clipped her wrists together and attached them to a chain hanging from the ceiling, raising her hands high over her head. This didn't strain her arms, but left little free play. Next I took a three food wood bar with snap clips attached at either end. I clipped one end to her right ankle cuff.

Then I stopped and let my hands glide over her breasts, rubbing my palms around and across her nipples. After a couple of minutes of this, I asked, "Ready?"

She didn't even try to reply, but just gave a quick nod of her head. I took her right ankle and bent her leg at the knee so that her ankle was nearly as high as the triangular beam. I placed the wood bar attached to that ankle across the triangular beam about a foot behind where she straddled it. Then I took her left ankle and raised it, bending her other knee, until I could clip the other end of the bar to that ankle cuff. This left Judy contacting the triangular edge of the beam only with the most sensitive parts of her crotch. I spread her lips so the beam edge slipped between them. This insured that she wasn't getting pinched and also that the beam edge would press directly against her sex. She could lessen the pressure slightly in two ways: If she used her arms to pull against the overhead chain, some of the pressure could be eliminated. Also if she used her leg muscles to force the wood bar connecting her ankle cuffs against the beam, she could slightly raise herself. The problem with either of these methods was that she couldn't keep it up for very long. As her muscles tired, her weight would slip back against the narrow edge and once more torture her sensitive pussy.

Just riding the horse was quite a punishment in itself. As the victim tired, she could hold herself for shorter and shorter times before slipping back and having her own weight bring pain to her most sensitive parts. But we usually did more than just let her ride. Now I took the cat with eighteen inch tails and gave an easy slap to her stomach. I followed this by a slightly harder one. Then I began to let them climb until the tails were stinging her taut breasts with each stroke. I moved around, sometimes striking her stomach, sometimes the firm globes of her ass, and sometimes the reddening flesh of her sensitive breasts and nipples.

Soon Judy was crying out at nearly every stroke. And each stroke made her jerk, rocking her pussy against the unyielding ridge of the horse. But I knew I wasn't going too far. Judy had her safewords and she gave no indication of wanting to use either of them. In fact it was the contrary. A couple of times she called comments like, "Come on, are you a wimp? You can whip me harder than that."

I took her advice and began to increase the strength of the blows and to vary the time between them so she couldn't guess where or even when the next lash would fall. I concentrated on her breasts and her ass. Soon both of these were nearly solid red and showing some darker red lines which I knew would still be there in the morning.

At last it began to look like I was nearing the limit of what I wanted to do to her lovely breasts, even if she might want more. They would be sore and red for a while, but the skin wasn't broken and I was sure there would be no real bruises. I moved around to lash her ass exclusively and here I could make the blows somewhat more severe. Still, no skin was broken, but she would show the welts for at least a day or two.

I kept the whipping up for some twenty minutes or so until I finally decided Judy had had enough of the horse. I gave her a final half dozen strokes, adding enough twist to make them really sting and being rewarded with a scream for each. With the last one, Judy began to convulse in orgasm and I'm sure the extra rocking back and forth heightened the pressure of the rail edge, making her climax all the more intense.

At last she hung forward against the restraint of the ceiling chain and I began to release her. When I finally unhooked her wrists, she practically fell into my arms and I held her close, my hand stroking her hot, red ass as her sore breasts pressed against my chest. In a few seconds, Judy roused somewhat and said, "More, Paul. Whip me some more and than fuck the daylights out of me." How could I resists an invitation like that?

I moved her over to one of our punishment benches. This one consisted of a padded two by six rail supported on each end by an adjustable A-frame. I moved her so she was facing one end and anchored her ankles to the bottom of the A-frame. Our benches are ones I custom made and have some unique features. For example, when the victim is anchored, the shape of the frame and the tie points force her toes to turn inwards. This opens the buttocks and makes it impossible for her to clinch her ass cheeks together no matter how hard she tries. I say "she" but of course the same holds true for me when Judy places me on the frame. The height was adjusted so that when I bent Judy forwards along the length of the rail her ass was raised slightly higher than her back. I used one of the wide, attached leather straps to cinch her waist tightly to the rail. The end of the rail was now pressing against her pubic bone and both of her openings were clearly on display and available.

Judy lay along the length of the rail, her full breasts hanging down along either side of its six inch width. I'm sure she fully expected me to tie her wrist cuffs to the other end of the A-frame, for she stretched her arms in that position. However, I had something different in mind. But even before binding her arms, I surprised her with something else. I took an eight inch vibrating dildo, one covered with soft plastic spikes - well, slender, rounded protrusions - and touched her open pussy lips with the rounded end. Judy was obviously aroused and when I pressed slightly a flood of liquid provided ample lubrication so I could slide the intruder in to its full depth in a single, slow thrust. I then used a special clamp to attach the end of the dildo to the frame so no matter how much Judy twisted or squeezed it would stay fixed inside her.

Now my second surprise. I moved around to the other end of the bench and reached down for her wrists. Instead of binding them to the sides of the A-frame, I brought them together out beyond where her head was resting against the padded rail. I clipped the two together and attached a light chain. Then, using a small stool, I began to raise her bound wrists. Because her waist was anchored with the leather belt, this caused her to bend backwards at the waist and I continued until she was tightly stretched in a backwards arch. I then fastened the chain to a hook on the ceiling, leaving her spread and open, arched backwards, and tightly stretched.

Judy, as I have said, has a magnificent body and stretched like this it looked unbelievably sexy. A slight sheen of sweat reflected points of the soft lighting and the curves of her strained muscles shone clearly. The red lines on her tight ass only added to the effect. She was beginning to breathe a little faster again and as I walked around in front of her, I saw her lick her lips in what I can only describe as a hungry act. I held up a pair of clover clamps. "Think you can handle these?" I asked.


Judy stared at the metal devices and once again licked her lips. I noticed that, even as a look of what might have been apprehension, touched her eyes, her nipples hardened even more in anticipation. After a few seconds she nodded her head and said, "Let's give it a try."

I squeezed one of the clamps open and used my other hand to brush back and forth across her right nipple. Then I moved the clamp and let the rubber tipped jaws close. Judy sharply sucked in her breath, but made no other sound, even though I knew her tits must have been rather sore from the earlier whipping. These clamps have rubber covered jaws, but the rubber is not smooth, but rather a pattern of small, sharp peaks. These grip better than a smooth surface would, but also hurt a little more. I took the other clamp and moved around to repeat the process with her left nipple. This time she couldn't hold back a small moan. Finally I added a three ounce lead weight to each clamp. Clover clamps tighten as more strain is placed on them, so this had the effect of both squeezing her nipples harder as well as stretching her breasts downwards.

"All right, Wench. Now we're going to spend a long, long time torturing your beautiful body." I turned on the vibrator and took the cat I had used earlier to begin a slow, uneven flogging. With her body displayed like that I could whip her almost anywhere. I concentrated on her tight ass, but I didn't spare her stomach, her thighs, her back, or even her tormented breasts. I struck at irregular intervals and in unexpected places. The blows hurt. I watched as Judy jerked and strained at each, heard her moans, cries, and occasional screams, and saw the glimmer of sweat increase. But I also saw the increase in the drip of her fluids down her legs, the increase in her breathing. And before too long I saw her begin to convulse in climax.

Sometimes I would stop and tease her body, running my hands over her red rear, tugging slightly at the clamps, stroking and fingering her open asshole. Judy reacted favorably to all of this and I was having a difficult time preventing myself from ramming my raging hard on into her. But I knew if I could prolong the session, the end result would be even better.

I kept her there, torturing her in a variety of ways, for a long time. I'm not sure, but I think it was over forty-five minutes - and a half dozen orgasms - before I decided she was reaching her limits. I used the cat to deliver another dozen strokes and then put it down. I picked up a riding crop and held it where she could see it. "I think maybe five with this and then you are going to be fucked like you've never been fucked before. Ready, Lover?"

Judy was breathing fast, but she nodded her head. I stepped back beside her well presented bottom. She already had a number of small welts and most of the skin was a bright red, but as I brought the crop down in a sharp, horizontal stroke, a line immediately appeared and Judy let loose with a sharp scream. I waited a couple of seconds to make sure she didn't want to safeword out, and then I delivered another stroke slightly above the first. This - and the next three - also brought a scream, but she also started to climax again.