Spice Plantation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, no," I answered. "I should be, and a few weeks ago I would have been ready to beat him to a pulp, but now, no, I'm not really bothered by it. Do Su-Lei or Maria bother you?"

"No, but I've had a lot more time to adapt to this way of living. Anyway, Alex, I told you von Holt is not my ideal lover."

"I can't imagine what he would be like in bed," I confessed. "He seems so formal whenever he speaks to anyone."

Susan threw back her head and laughed. "Alex, you wouldn't believe. He's a wild and ardent lover, he'll try most anything, but he calls me 'Dr. Hartley' even when he's fucking me." I looked at her in disbelief. "No, it's true," she said. "And, believe it or not, I call him Herr von Holt, even when I have his penis in my mouth. He's strange in that way, but he's a talented lover - a big, talented lover - but he's definitely not my ideal. I told you who I thought that was."

We ate and rested and sometime before we went back down the path we made love again and found that neither of us was really too tired or too sore.

*

March 25 (Three Day)

Von Holt and his companions left about noon today. I haven't had much time to write anything here for the last several days. Somewhat because the last two days have been spent with von Holt in discussing plantation business. He is extremely knowledgeable and is interested in every aspect or the operation, even to the smallest detail. I think I learned as much from him as he learned about our current operations. Also, he is a comfortable man to work with. He is overly formal in address, but I no longer have any reservations about him as an employer or about my own performance in his eyes.

The other reason I have had little time to write is his traveling companions. I have not completely understood their relationship with von Holt. It seems that he usually has three or four girls who travel around with him and all are interested almost exclusively in sex. They stay with him for a while and leave to be replaced by others. No one seems to know where he finds them or what they do after they leave, but all appear to be insatiable. I have gotten the idea that when traveling, von Holt also has a similar strong appetite, entertaining at least one or two of the ladies each night. And then there is the crew of his boat.

Whatever their origin, the three women who visited here seemed to be ready for carnal activities almost non-stop. I have heard a couple of dozen of the native men discuss their episodes with the three, as well as I know each of the staff spent time with all three. I know I had a number of visits, once by Greta and Su-Lei together. I was barely able to function the next day.

Now, perhaps, the plantation can return to normal - whatever normal is for a Wonderland such as this.

I stopped reading. "There's one more section, but maybe we should see about supper first. At least as soon as I finish something else."

I had been casually stroking Judy's body while I read. That, combined with the subject matter, had both of us aroused. My rampant tool was aching for relief and Judy was squirming against the damp leather as the fire warmed her skin even more.

I leaned over and began to lick at her nipples and let my hands wander farther afield. Soon she was straining against her bonds as hard as she could.

I continued to tease and stimulate her bound body for another twenty minutes, often letting my hard member just touch her lips or brush against her nipples or pussy. This, of course, did as much to torment me to frustration as it did her. Finally, I could stand it no longer, and lowered myself onto her spread eagled form and ravished her to two lovely climaxes before I could hold back no more myself.

Afterwards, I released her and we hugged and kissed some more before heading for a quick shower.

When we came back I wandered over and looked out of the window. The sky still had a number of clouds, but the overcast had broken, and now, through the gathering darkness, I saw stars beginning to emerge in the cobalt dome.

Once again I built up the fire while Judy found more frozen components to a quite passable meal. We ate, side by side, at the small table set in front of the fire, while talking about my uncle and aunt and the journal.

When we had finished and taken the dishes back to the kitchen, I said, "Well, one more section. Ready for the rest of the journal?"

"Definitely," Judy answered. "But you've got to look for some more volumes. This is incredible, Paul. But for now, just tie me down again and read the rest of this one." She moved over to the lounge and started to lie back. Then she stopped and said, "And when you finish it, take me back downstairs and really work me over. We've got to go back to work tomorrow and I want a wild finish to the hottest weekend I've ever spent."

I put on her cuffs and started to tie her wrists and ankles. "As you wish, my lady. A hot story and then some hot torture. Be careful what you wish for."

*

March 29 ( Seven Day )

The last several days have been quite normal. That is, normal for this most un-normal place. When I think about the "normal" things that have happened and then think how I would have felt about them two months ago, I find myself beyond astonishment.

Let's see. Of course there is the normal daily work activities during which I wear only a glorified wrap around towel while well over a hundred beautiful young women go about their activities totally unclad. There are dinners with the staff where the women are bare above the waist. There are lunches on a lovely tropical beach, everyone nude, the talk often frankly sexual. The after lunch activities are also often sexual and carried out as couples or in a group.

I am practically living with a wonderful, exciting woman who is an educated physician, can fly a plane, can talk as a sophisticate or as the roughest sailor. We spend almost all of our spare time naked, make love usually three or more times a day, yet think nothing or spending an hour or a night in another's bed - sometimes together with the other couple. I think nothing of seeing two beautiful nurses walking nude into a communal shower and embracing each other. For that matter I think nothing (except erotic thoughts) at seeing them make love to each other on the beach after one of our picnics. "Normal" in the most wonderful sense of the word.

Three nights ago Susan and I invited Nate, Joan, George, Bob, Chau-lei and Mei-ho over for dinner and "dessert". Chau-lei and Mei-ho live with Bob and George, but no one is completely sure of exactly what the arrangements are. We mostly think that it is a small communal arrangement. The eight of us did have dinner, but dessert was a general orgy, although mostly as couples. Only no one worried over the make up of the "couples" which seemed to change frequently over the next several hours, anyway. I know I spent time (read ardent sex) with Joan and with Chau-lei and once with Chau-lei and Mei-ho together. Later, after everyone had left, Susan and I made love for another two hours, not even thinking about the fact that each of us had already been intimate with several others earlier in the evening.

Last night Susan and I joined Deb and Jenny at their hut along with a couple of the native men, Lhei, Che, and Ly-mei for a party. Again the evening was a kaleidoscope of sexual encounters. However, this time it was not entirely limited to male-female couplings. I watched as two and three women made love with each other. I joined another man in making love to two women who were making love with each other. About the only thing I didn't do was make love with another man. I still have no interest at all along these lines, but if there are those who do on this island, it would not offend me at all.

Perhaps strangest of all is that tonight there was another punishment session and I watched as Nate and Joan whipped and otherwise tormented three men and one woman, my only reaction being sexual arousal. In fact the woman was Tami who responded to her whipping with hot excitement and repeatedly begged to be "fucked" during her three hours Quay-ri. As with her previous stint on the whipping racks, I took her hard from behind while Susan - my, what, girlfriend?, mistress?, living partner?- while she not only watched, but urged me on.

It's a good thing Nate didn't try to tell me the full range of "normal" when he recruited me for this job. I would never have believed him, or, if I did, would have thought the whole enterprise a collection of lunatics. However, I am certainly happy he didn't. I can think of no where else on earth I'd rather be.

Yesterday I asked Susan if she'd like to spend a night up on the overlook again during our off time this period. She responded by saying she had a better idea, but she had to check with Nate first. After the punishment session today she told me what it was all about.

She had made sure it was all right for us to take the aircraft and show up late on next One Day and now she suggested we go to a neighboring island for the next three days and nights. We collected some supplies and food and moved them down to the aeroplane. Tomorrow morning we'll take off for an island Susan knows. She tells me there is a long stretch of beach where we can land and that we will have the entire island to ourselves.

*

March 30 ( Eight Day )

This morning Susan and I climbed into the plane and rose into the sky. Even though this was only my third trip aloft, it seemed almost commonplace to me, I suppose because of my confidence in Susan's ability to control the craft. We rose rapidly up from the cleared strip and soon I could see the plantation spread out like a model below me. Susan circled and headed the craft towards the southeast and in minutes only blue water was visible below us. A number of tiny islands dotted the sea in the distance to our left, but ahead I saw nothing but open ocean.

We had flown for about twenty minutes when Susan tapped my shoulder and pointed towards a dark smudge on the horizon ahead of us. As we neared, it resolved itself into an island, isolated by itself in blue water. It looked to be about two miles across with the ground rising sharply towards the center. When we neared, Susan circled the isle twice and I was able to see a protected lagoon, white beaches, and lush jungle rising to a central peak, the top of which surrounded a fair sized lake. I could see streams flowing down from the lake and a number of waterfalls that must be absolutely breath taking from the ground.

Susan located a long stretch of wide, smooth beach and made a low pass along it. Then she circled and repeated the pass at an altitude of only thirty feet or so. I assumed she was checking if the ground would be safe to use as a runway. Evidently she decided it would because on the next pass she dropped even lower and suddenly the wheels kissed the ground and then we were slowing and rolling along the beach.

When we finally came to a stop, Susan turned the craft and moved it to the upper edge of the sand before cutting the engine. In the deafening silence she climbed out of the cockpit with me closely following. We had donned leather flying jackets and trousers before departing and now the first thing Susan did was remove her jacket. Then her trousers. She removed her flying boots and slipped on a light pair of sandals, now her only garment. "Come on, Alex," she urged. "Get naked."

I had been looking at the wonderful scenery - not to mention the wonderful vision of a nude Susan. Now I quickly removed my own clothing. We stowed the unneeded garments back in the cockpit. Under Susan's direction I used some ropes to secure the aircraft to nearby trees. Then we removed two haversacks from a storage compartment in the craft. "If we go down that way," Susan said, pointing along the beach, "we can have a nice campsite above the lagoon high water line. Unless the weather changes, we won't even need the tent. Just think, Alex. For the next three days no plantation, no job, no clothes - just you and me." I'll admit, much as I enjoy the plantation and my work there, this sounded wonderful.

We began to walk down the beach, our arms around each other's waist and our only garments, the two haversacks. We were in no hurry and ambled slowly along the sand, now and then stopping to examine a shell or an interesting piece of driftwood. The shoreline began to arc outwards away from the center of the island, but after a short ways it curved back in once more. After about a half mile I realized that we had skirted the side of a largely enclosed bay. Looking across the blue water I could see a matching arm of land striking out and coming near its mate which we had just navigated. A line of coral reefs effectively cut the bay off from the open ocean.

At the far back of the bay was a wide expanse of fine white sand beach, extending from the gently lapping waves at the shore to the tree line, nearly fifty yards back. A line of rocky hills began to rise in a ridge from the far side of the bay and seemed to climb several hundred feet as they marched inland. Close along the side of these hills ran a stream, evidently flowing down from the lake I had seen near the crest of the inland mountain and entering the bay.

We moved to a level sandy area under a cluster of palm trees at the high edge of the beach. We stopped and Susan looked critically around. "I think this might make a good campsite, don't you, Alex?" she asked.

Smooth white sand, the breeze making gently soothing noises in the palm leaves, and the almost hypnotizing repetitive lap, lap, lap of the waves rolling in to expend themselves on the shore. A tropical sun and a few fluffy white clouds in an azure sky. Paradise indeed and shared only between myself and a beautiful and loving naked woman. Yes, I would say this was a good camp site.

We set our haversacks against the trunk of a nearby palm and spread a large blanket on the sand. Susan turned from lowering her share of the load and I caught her up in my arms. Her hands rose behind my neck and soon we were engaged in a kiss that seemed to go on forever. When at last our lips separated and we pulled slightly back, Susan let her hand gently stroke the side of my face as I stared deeply into her eyes. Then she leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and said, "Let's go swim." She turned and started to run down the gentle slope of sand to the shore as I rapidly followed, my eyes focused on the bounce of her tight buttocks and her long, flashing legs.

We spent the rest of the morning playing in the bay, swimming and wading in the shallows. We finally left the water and hot sun for the cool of the shade and dropped down on our blanket. We were both laughing, just at the shear joy of being alive and with each other, when our eyes met and everything seemed to stop. Seconds later we were locked in a tight embrace and passionate kiss, a kiss which did not end for a long, long time. And when we finally did let our lips escape each other's, we remained coupled elsewhere as we gently made love, my hard member moving slowly in and out as we once again became lost in each other's eyes.

Afterwards we ate the lunch we had packed and then just lay talking and gently stroking each other. We made slow, easy love and then drifted into sleep for an hour. When we awoke, Susan wanted to swim again, so we spent twenty minutes in the bay before coming back ashore. As we emerged from the water both of us seemed to be aroused to an unusual level and I was ready to head back to our blanket right then. But as we broke from a passionate embrace, Susan said in a husky voice, "Tie me up, Alex. Tie me up, spank me, and then fuck me silly."

I was a little surprised at her suggestion, but I will admit that it had an immediate effect on the state of my arousal, which was visually apparent to both of us. In a suave manner I immediately responded, "With what?"

Susan laughed and grasped my hard member. "Look in my haversack, Alex. I'm sure you can figure out what to do." Then she slapped me on my rear and ran off in the direction of our camp.

I quickly followed and investigated as she had suggested and discovered that my wonderful vixen had brought along some cotton rope and one of the cats from the punishment shed. A wide smile broke out on my face as I lifted these items and turned towards their potential victim. Susan smiled back and then stuck her tongue out at me before turning and running off across the beach.

I gave chase and, in a hundred yards or less, caught her., although she was not really trying to escape. I held tightly to her wrists and soon had them bound together in front of her. Using the end of this rope as a lead, I moved her over to the shade of a grove of palms near the stream where a large fallen hardwood had washed down. This tree was a foot and a half in diameter and was lying wedged against some large rocks in the stream. The large butt end was sticking out over the sand with its surface about two feet above the ground. This gave me an idea and I soon had Susan tied over the large trunk, her wrists and ankles bound together, right to right and left to left. I pulled her ankles apart, spreading her beautiful legs and opening her private places to my interested view. I anchored her in that position, bent over the trunk, legs and arms spread, and then began to play with her obviously aroused body.

For a quarter hour I teased her and excited her (and myself) until finally she cried in frustration, "Go ahead and do it, Alex. Whip my bottom. And then use me."

I accepted her advice and began to lightly snap the tails of the cat against her firm behind. Softly at first and then harder I applied the leather strands until Susan was gasping at each lash and breathing hard. Her taut bottom was completely pink with some darker lines from the flogging and her frequent cries were about half and half of pain and frustration.

At last I dropped the whip and moved behind her, pushing my rigid tool fully into her waiting and very wet tunnel. As I sank to my full depth, Susan gave out a moan and strained against the ropes in an attempt to get me in even deeper. I had made several long strokes when Susan suddenly cried, "My other hole, Alex. Fuck my ass, darling."

As I have previously said, once Susan had introduced me to this activity, I had found it wonderfully exciting, so now I didn't hesitate and pulled my rampant tool from its normal habitat and made to insert it into the tighter passage. Soon we were lost to all but the sensations of this erotic coupling and all too soon both Susan and myself were loudly proclaiming our satisfaction.

I think we made love another four times during the remainder of the afternoon. Once I let Susan bind me to a tree and apply the cat to my willing bottom, but that is the extent of my memory of our activities.

As it began to grow dark, we gathered some driftwood and built a fire. The air was warm and the fire wasn't needed for warmth, but its dancing flames helped the soft evening seem even more magical. Again we ate and again we began to make love. It had grown quite dark and I was watching the cavorting flames cast their golden glow on Susan's golden skin as she straddled my hips, her head thrown back, her muscles clasping my manhood in hard, rhythmic cycles, when suddenly a more silvery light broke from above the rising ridge to our left, painting her lovely body with a soft sheen. The moon, a couple of days past full, had risen and was bathing the island in its pearly radiance. Even as my muscles involuntarily began to convulse in climax, I stared at the beautiful woman astride my hips. Susan still had her head thrown back, her eyes closed, and her rapid breathing from her own orgasm made her beautiful breasts, shiny with sweat, rise and fall, casting ghostly reflections in the lunar luminescence. I have never seen a more lovely vision.