Spice Plantation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smile crossed her face. "That's what I was afraid of, so I checked. There was just one open."

"Then maybe we should grab it before someone else does," I said.

"Not necessary." She smiled at me again. "I put down a deposit and reserved it."

"Not only are you beautiful, but obviously smart, too. That's wonderful, Lover."

"I haven't told you what it costs yet, Paul. You might change your mind when you find out." Before I could say anything she went on, "Of course, the cost includes the food. And we won't need to spend anything on clothes."

I looked at her, just slightly surprised. I leaned over and kissed her again. "Wonderful! A whole week.."

"Nine days, actually," she interrupted.

"Even better. Nine days of sun, sand, sea, and a beautiful, naked woman." Judy actually blushed slightly, but I hardly noticed. I had already forgotten the restaurant idea and was thinking of us alone on the island for a week, free to make love whenever we wanted, and nothing to wear at all. Then I corrected myself. Judy would have something to wear. I closed my eyes for a second imagining how she would look, tanned and naked, and wearing nothing except a diamond solitaire on the finger of her left hand.