Spice Plantation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

March 31 (Nine Day)

Today we explored the island. In particular, we climbed the ridge to the central peak with its entrapped lake. We took one haversack, which I carried, with a blanket and food for lunch and supper. After breakfast, another turn at lovemaking, and a quick swim, we donned shoes (but nothing else) and began to follow the stream back up through the forest growth.

We walked for several hours, always climbing higher, always staying in or near the stream. Twice the stream fell over high waterfalls, one at least fifty feet. In each case we had to detour slightly, but always returned to the watercourse. By lunchtime we emerged onto an open plateau, an open area several hundred yards across. There were a few clumps of trees, but mostly the entire area was covered with relatively short grasses. Except for the lake. The lake I had seen from the air stretched out in front of us, taking up most of the area of the plateau. It looked deep. In fact, the water was so clear that I suspect it was much deeper than it looked. I know at one point I stood on a spur of rock and tried to touch the bottom which appeared to be about five feet below me. I pushed the end of a fifteen foot bamboo stalk into the water. I pushed it deeper. Finally, I had the entire five yard length below the surface along with half of my arm and still the bottom eluded me.

We walked around the circumference of the lake and found a total of five streams flowing from this source. None was river sized, but all had a goodly flow. The water was fresh and pure and I was surprised no one had settled on this island.

We walked around the shore, we swam in the lake, and - surprise - we made love. Neither Susan nor I seemed to be able to get enough of each other. In fact, we made love four times during the afternoon.

As we ate our supper we began to wonder about the time. It had taken several hours to get up here, and although the return trip would probably be somewhat shorter, we had no desire to be caught in the forest when darkness fell. In the tropics there is almost no twilight. The transition from day to night is abrupt and the careless traveler will find himself suddenly engulfed by darkness with almost no warning. The sky was still clear and we knew that later a bright moon would rise, but even that would not illuminate the path sufficiently. Neither of us had a watch - such seemed out of place in this paradise, so we had left them with the plane.

We were trying to judge the time from the height of the sun when suddenly the idea struck me. "Why not just stay up here tonight?" I asked.

Susan gave this idea a concentrated and considered study for about two seconds and then answered, "That sounds like a wonderful idea, Alex. We have a blanket to sleep on and it's probably going to stay warm, but we'll have to wait for food until we get back to the camp site tomorrow. Or we could just eat some of the fruits in the woods. I have a pretty good idea which ones are ok." Then her face took on a mischievous aspect and she added, "But whatever will we find to do until tomorrow?" The licentious look on her face left no doubt that she had already thought of something to fill the hours.

And we did fill the hours. I didn't keep a record, but I know there were many times - probably seven or eight at least - that we joined in ardent and fulfilling sex. I remember when the moon rose and its light struck her twisting body beneath my own. I remember the shivers caused by an errant breeze touching my sweat soaked back as I lay with my face buried between her legs. I remember a hot and sweating climax, our cries breaking the quiet of the evening and startling the night birds into flight. I remember cooling off after a strenuous session of sexual gymnastics with a moonlit swim in the fairyland of the rippling lake only to begin again in an effort to warm up once more. And I remember a long, slow time just before dawn until the first rays of the morning sun added their own caresses to mine as I lay entwined and coupled with Susan.

When at last we started our journey back down the stream bed, neither of us had had much sleep, but I had never felt more awake or alive in my life.

*

April 1 (Ten Day)

We spent the day at our campsite. We reached the site late in the morning and by then, despite the breadfruit and mangos we had eaten, both of us were famished. We put together a lunch from our stores and when we were sated dropped down on the blanket to rest. I think the lack of sleep caught up with us, because the next thing of which I was aware was Susan stretching against my side. I blinked and looked around as we came awake and saw that the sun had dropped a long way down the sky. We had slept for several hours.

After a quick trip into the bush to relieve ourselves, we returned to our blanket, which we moved out into the afternoon sun. We lay down together and soon - surprise - we were once more engaged in sweaty and carnal activity. Afterwards we had a quick swim and returned to the sun drenched blanket.

Once during the remainder of the afternoon, I again used the ropes to bind Susan and then proceeded to warm her lovely bottom with my hand and the cat before ravishing her, but mostly we just lay, generally on our sides, propped on our elbows, facing each other. I may have given the impression that Susan and I spend all of our time engaged in sex. While we do engage in such activity a great deal, we also have found a wonderful sense of commonality in our interests and often spend long periods in conversion on a variety of topics. This afternoon we discussed everything from the way of life on the plantation contrasted with "modern" Europe or America to the future of aviation as a commercial enterprise to personal tales of our families and relatives.

In the few weeks I have been on the plantation and known Susan - in all senses of the word - I have found myself coming to view her in a more complex way than I did at first meeting. Sexually, we are very compatible and have found that we enjoy each other immensely. Intellectually, we also seem to be a good fit, enjoying the same forms of music and art. Although this life does not limit our activities as is done in the "civilized" world, we have both come to enjoy making love with each other, not exclusively - we certainly engage in a variety of couplings with other partners - but, if not exclusively, perhaps with a little added desire. Lately I have begun to wonder if I'm falling in love with Susan, and I think perhaps she is beginning to feel similar things about me.

Our conversations led us to the topic of couples on the island. "I know there is no real necessity and no restrictions on a couple like Nate and Joan," I said, "but what happens if someone wants to get married?"

"You mean to limit themselves to each other?" Susan asked.

""Not necessarily," I said. "No, not that at all, really. But suppose they should decide that wanted to be wed, not so much for now, but for when they eventually leave the island. You know we all say that someday we'll probably move on. But suppose someone like them -" Susan gave me a direct look. "All right, someone like them or like us, decided to stay together after we leave the plantation. Is there any arrangement for marriage on the island?"

"Actually, Alex, since we run our own 'government', we have the power to marry anyone we choose. You or Nate either one could do it. To make sure everything would be recognized, we would probably have the Dutch or the French factors register it with their own government. I understand that it has actually happened once in the past, but it made no effective change. I suspect that if Nate and Joan married while still here, nothing would change in living arrangements - or in recreational activities. Actually, I expect that there is a very good chance Nate and Joan will marry when they leave here. They've said a few things to make me think they have talked about it. I think they just don't see the need here."

We changed the subject then, but the discussion has left a number of ideas swirling around inside my head. I have a lot to think about.

We continued to talk most of the rest of the afternoon. We did swim a couple of times and again made love, but the majority of the afternoon passed in languorous relaxation and talk. As darkness fell, we again built up a fire and put together a meal. Afterwards, Susan and I walked along the beach for an hour or so, our arms around each other, listening to the ebbing and flowing of the waves and watching the unbelievably bright stars. At last, with the Southern Cross behind our shoulders, we headed back towards our campsite where we spent another hour in loving exercise before dropping off to sleep.

*

April 2 ( One Day )

After a morning swim - and at least an hour of early morning exercise of a decidedly enjoyable nature, Susan and I packed up everything and prepared to leave the island. Once again dressed in the flying clothes, we pushed the plane back out onto the clear beach and under Susan's directions, I managed to swing the propellor several times until the engine caught and became a healthy roar. The trip back was uneventful and well before lunchtime we were once again on the plantation island, going about our normal workday activities.

When supper came there were some questions about our trip, but discussion was of the scenery and features of the island, not of our indubitably erotic activities. I suspect that this was simply due to the fact that everyone knew what we had been doing much of the time and here it seems so normal, not at all out of the ordinary.

After dinner, when we had returned to the hut we are now sharing, Che came by to visit. She had stopped just to talk with Susan, but before she left - nearly three hours later - we had all engaged in an impromptu party during which I had sex with Che while Susan looked on. Also, probably more surprisingly, I looked on while Susan and Che had sex. Or I should say I began by looking on at their amorous activities, but before they had finished I joined, entering Susan from behind while she had her head pressed against Che's mound and Che let her own tongue continue to stimulate Susan while using a free hand to tickle and squeeze my balls. Just a typical night at home.

It looks like the workload may be a little lighter for the next few days, so Susan and I started talking about having a real party next Eight Day. I'm not sure exactly what she means by "real" party, but I have the idea it will be large and attended by both staff and a number of islanders. She is already planning on getting Che and Ly-mei to help her with the food and she has directed me to think of some unusual games and activities. She left no doubt that such games and activities should be highly erotic and lead to what will probably be an all night orgy. A day never passes that I'm not thankful I took interest in Nate's offer to work here.

I closed the book and laid it aside. "I'm afraid that's all that there is in this volume. I'm still looking for more, but you had probably better not hold your breath."

"It's a fantastic story, Paul. I really hope you find more. And I wish I had known your aunt and uncle."

I smiled. "Well, I thought I knew them, but I still have a little trouble reconciling the uncle I knew in the tweed jackets with the naked Alex cavorting on a South Pacific beach. But it is getting easier. Now I believe you said something about wanting a wild finish to this weekend."

Judy's nipples were hard and sticking out in stiff nubs and I could see moisture escaping from between her legs. "Yes, Lover. Take me downstairs for one more session. I'll wear pants tomorrow so you don't have to worry about anything showing." This comment was more in jest than reality. We play a little rough, true. But it was rare for one of us to leave a mark that would last to the next day, and, anyway, almost all of any marks we did leave would easily be covered even by summer clothing - (well, maybe not a bikini) - and certainly cooler weather clothing would allow nothing to show.

However, Judy wasn't the only one who was aroused. I released her, leaving her cuffs in place on her wrists and ankles, and we both made a trip to the bathroom before heading for the playroom.

We spent the next three and a half hours in wild sex play. Judy felt like being the "victim" so I kept her tied or otherwise bound almost the entire time. She spent a good three quarters of an hour stretched tightly spread eagled between floor and ceiling while I worked her over, back and front, with a cat, a strap, a couple of paddles, and a crop. I believe she came three or four times before I finally released her hands and, leaving her ankles bound to floor rings, bent her backwards onto a table and took her hard and fast.

She spent time tied in an arch, first on her front and then later on her back while I dripped hot candle wax on her sensitive areas, tickled her until she was gasping for air, and used my tongue to bring her to several more orgasms.

For almost the entire time we were in the playroom I kept Judy constantly stimulated, either sexually or with sexy torture. By the end of the three and a half hours I had come myself three times and Judy had lost count long before. At the last I had her stretched along one of the padded saw horses with her ankles spread and anchored to the horse legs. Her waist was held against the damp leather with a belt, raising her ass invitingly. Instead of binding her wrists to the front legs of the horse, I clipped them together out beyond her head and fastened them to a chain anchored to the ceiling over the small of her back. This arched her up and back severely, placing a real strain on her back and arms. Judy loves this position which leaves her open and available for whatever punishments I wish to inflict. And that night I did inflict them. I used a leather paddle, a cat, and the crop on her already sore ass, leaving it hot and red all over. I flogged her breasts before I fastened weighted clamps to her nipples. Arched backwards as she was, her breasts were hanging free so the weights could swing and torment them even more. I added a couple of clothes pins to her pussy lips and used strings to pull them out, opening her sensitive areas further.

Judy endured this stressful position and my various punishments for nearly thirty minutes during which she came at least four more times. Finally I could see that her responses to the various whiplashes and other torments indicated that she was nearing exhaustion. I used the cat to deliver a dozen severe blows and then moved behind her to push my cock into her hot and wet pussy. For several minutes I drove in and out, raising her higher and higher. As she started nearing a climax once more, I withdrew which brought a groan of frustration from Judy. But I left her empty for only seconds before I began to push a large vibrating dildo into her vacated tunnel. At the same time I quickly smeared my member with lube and began to push into her rear opening. I fucked her bottom while I used a crop to snap against her stretched and tormented breasts and her taut thighs. In only a minute both of us were screaming as we became lost in probably the most engulfing climaxes we had had the entire weekend.

As we came down and I released her from her punishing position, we practically fell against one another and locked into a kiss that seemed to go on and on. When we finally pulled apart we just held each other for several seconds while each of us stared into the depths of the other's eyes. With our arms around each other we made our way back upstairs and to the shower. We returned to the bedroom and I built up the fire a little, but left all the lights off. The flickering light from the fire made Judy a vision of dancing gold and shadow and I knew I had never seen anything more lovely. I think that as I looked at her then was when I was first sure I was really falling in love with her.

We kissed again and then climbed into bed. As we settled down I heard the clock in the front hall striking midnight and I said, "Well, was that a wild finish to the weekend, Lover?"

Judy propped herself up on one elbow, leaned over and gave me a quick kiss. "It was definitely wild and this has definitely been the hottest weekend I've ever spent. Tomorrow it's back to classes, but the last four days have been unbelievable. I've never been happier, Paul."

Then she leaned forward again and pulled me tightly against her body for a long, deep kiss. When she pulled back this time, a little short of breath, she said, "Definitely a wild time. But I'm not sure the weekend is finished yet. I guess that's up to you, Lover."

Her hand reached down and grasped my rod which I was surprised to find was becoming hard yet again. It looked like she was right: the weekend wasn't quite over yet.

About six weeks after that hot weekend, Judy and I were again together on a Friday night. This time we were dressed and in the kitchen preparing supper. It was the first week of March and that afternoon had provided the first glimmer of spring. The air was warmer than it had been since sometime in the fall, the last of the snow was melting in dirty little piles around the campus, and a few shoots of green were starting to appear. Of course we might very well get another snow storm or maybe some freezing rain, but at least it looked like warmer times might become reality some time in the near future.

I stirred the small pieces of beef tenderloin as they sauteed with the parsley, green onions, garlic, and dry mustard. Judy was working beside me, splitting her time between tossing several varieties of dark green leaves with some olive oil and other "secret ingredients" and sampling and seasoning a bubbling mixture of diced potatoes, onions, and cheese sauce. She turned her head and leaned over to kiss me. "Wine all chilled?" she asked.

"Need you ask?" I responded. "So are the glasses. I'd say, what, about five or six more minutes?"

She nodded and went back to her tasks. Staring down at the potato dish she said, "Paul, break is coming up in about three weeks. Have you given any thought about what you want to do?"

Actually, I knew one thing I planned to do, but I wasn't ready to tell Judy about that just yet. I had ordered the item and the store had assured me I would get it at least a week before break, so I planned to surprise her with it during the vacation. I had been thinking of taking her to dinner in a fancy restaurant in the city, but since I wasn't ready to say anything to her yet, all I said was, "Nothing in particular. Have something in mind? Someplace to go, maybe?"

Still looking down she said, "Well, I did come across something on the internet that sounded interesting."

I looked over at her and finally she looked up. "There's this company that specializes in oddball getaways. They had one that sounded kind of interesting. You go on a charted boat out of south Florida and they take you over to an island somewhere in the direction of Bermuda. They evidently have a number of small islands, none more than half a mile across. Each one has just one hut or cabin of some kind, stocked with food. There's no electricity, but they do have gas refrigerators and stoves and a store of fresh water. Anyway, they drop you off on the island and then pick you up a week later. No one else on the island and no other islands nearby at all."

"You mean just the two of us?

She nodded. "Just us, the sun, beach and ocean."

I replied, "That sounds wonderful." I saw her let out her breath. I guess she had been afraid I wouldn't be interested. But I had to add, "But, like you said, break is just three weeks off. Would there be any chance of there being a vacancy this late?"