All Comments on 'Spice Up Your Love Life'

by Not_John

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
oriondogoriondogalmost 18 years ago
glory hole

Nice job, a little more info next time. Lets hear about when she takes her friend.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
So she moved from experimenting wife to

backstabbing wife, fucking over her husband. Basic cheating wife crap after a semi-promising start. I guess when hubby gets that rash he will realize something is wrong in his paradise.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 18 years ago
A bit predictable...

Decent as a stroke story but I had some quibbles...

First, Jim's character was written as an inadvertent idiot. With "all the banging going on" there is no way he can't not realize it's her in the room. Second, even if he was so geometrically challenged as not realize who is behind Door Number Two, you can't not recognize when you're facing sloppy *fourths*! As a guy that wouldn't dig cream pies, Jim would instantly know what just happened – and even if he was cool with whoring her (as I thought he was), he still wouldn't go down on her.

Next, while I loved her obliviously kinky dismissal that she might be pulling a train, her sudden flip into accepting her sluthood doesn't jibe with having to unload her conscience to a friend.

Further, the husband... oy, the husband had to know. It was a great opportunity for dialogue between them about what just happened/was happening.

Lastly, in this day and age of diseases, the story could use a disclaimer for the mentally challenged.

What I see was a writer that stretched a little too far, looking to include a few too many of the classic cliches, and knocked an otherwise good turn at an old concept. It's just a shame to see that kind of potential wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Spice Up Your Love Life

If I wrote it Jim would have known what was happening and would have ordeered her to continue.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 15 years ago
Swing together or

get a divorce. She uses her husband and others for her own pleasure and manipulates his love in the end. If he is smart, the follow up story is his life with a wife who is devoted to him as he is to her: equal partners in love. I guess there are those who find the humilitation of the husband erotic - not hinted at in the beginning by the way -and enjoy selfish women. Ah, well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GLORY HOLES

Did spice up their love life? she didn't say.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Glory holes are the same as holes in outdoor toilets, but nastier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous