Spoiled Princess Hates Camping Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers

Kate changed her pad while she urinated, then found to her horror that she had diarrhea as she moved her bowels. Dealing with both her period and diarrhea without a toilet was not exactly pleasant, and adding to this was the cold. Her bare toes shivered, her fingers went numb and she could barely feel to tear the sheets off the toilet roll when she wiped. For about eight minutes, Kate squatted over the hole, glad she had been good at squats in gym class to hold this position. Even Kate's vagina and bare bottom were getting cold from exposure to the elements. Finally, Kate was finished, pulling up her panties and adjusting her pad and then her pajamas, smoothing down her bathrobe. Kate placed her used napkin in a paper sanitary bag, filled in the hole, washed her hands in the long grass and returned to camp.

Unfortunately, just as she opened a bin to dispose of the sanitary bag, some guys from the football team turned the corner in time to see this, the spade in her left hand and the toilet paper and packet of sanitary pads visible in her right. Nobody said anything, the boys looking embarrassed and staring at the sky and the ground, but as Kate washed her cold, numb hands properly at the tap, she blushed red, horrified that male classmates knew she had been into the woods to have a poo, and far worse that she was on her period. Fortunately, at shower time that night, Kate's friends were supportive of their menstruating classmates, working it so she could shower in privacy under the makeshift showers; a bucket of warm water behind a portable plastic curtain.

"Try camping where there are no toilets, when you have to dig and then squat over a hole in the woods with a roll of toilet paper in your hand, and you have diarrhea and your period," replied Kate, hoping Madison would shut up and stop complaining.

"That's silly," came Madison's reply. "That would never happen to me."

"Well, it happened to me," said Kate. "A few months ago."

"Well that's okay, you're from the country, you're used to it," came Madison's reply. "If it happened to me, it would be much worse."

"Most of the time, I go to the bathroom and manage my period just the same as you," said Kate, adjusting her glasses as she rolled her eyes. How did Madison's mind work? Did she think that Kate and her family lived in colonial-like conditions, with an outhouse down the back, or some communal toilet block for the entire neighborhood to use? Maybe she thought Kate pulled down her pants, squatted down and did it in the back yard every day?

Madison's complaining continued about the campsite toilets, exasperating Kate more and more. Kate never thought about toilets or toilet paper being bad before. When Kate needed to go to the toilet, be this at home, at another person's home, at school, work, church, the mall, the library or any other place, she went into the bathroom (after asking permission if required, such as when she was in class and needed a lavatory pass), closed and locked the door, lowered her panties, sat on the toilet and did what she needed to do.

The continuous complaining continued, now about other aspects of the camping trip, and after another five minutes of this, Kate was relieved to hear Madison unwinding toilet paper a few times in a row, then the toilet flush. In her cubicle, Madison pulled up and adjusted her white panties, pulled down her over-sized tee-shirt, then turned on her bare feet, opened the door and exited.

"Come on, Kate," she called as she walked over to the sink and washed her hands.

Kate, who was not close to finished yet, frowned, resenting being hurried. "I'll be a bit longer," she called. "If you want, go and take a shower."

"I'm not going in there alone," said Madison. "You need to come in there with me."

"Okay, then just wait out on the porch for me," said Kate. She picked up her book and repositioned herself on the toilet seat.

Outside, Madison fumed at having to wait for the next five minutes, with the sound of Kate advancing the toilet roll and unwinding paper heard intermittently. She never had to wait like this before. "Come on, what's taking you so long?" she mumbled under her breath.

Her thoughts grew increasingly unkind, and she did not consider for a second how long she had kept Kate waiting yesterday. "If you put more in your mouth, more is going to come out of your ass, Kate," she thought, this followed by, "If you let your ass get as big as you have Kate, the longer it's going to take to wipe it clean."

In the cubicle, Kate unwound more toilet paper to finish and wipe herself, then stood up, and flushed the toilet after putting down the lid. She pulled up her panties, covering her bottom, vagina and pubic hair, then pulled down her over-sized tee-shirt. Picking up her book and putting it in her bag, Kate left the bathroom stall and walked over to the trough to wash her hands.

Madison glared at her cousin. "Are you sure you've finished having a shit, Kate?" she thought, irritated at the wait. Like sharing, waiting was something Madison did not like.

Kate, turned and walked on her bare feet towards the entrance to the showers, Madison following. They passed the cubicle Kate had vacated, and Madison could not help but notice Kate's toilet smell. Madison cast her cousin's back a critical look. "You laughed at me yesterday with those two idiots because my poo was smelly, can't you smell your own poo?" she thought.

The girls went into the showers and Madison was not impressed. The showers were divided by partitions, but had only shower curtains in front of them. Madison had never once used a shower with a curtain before. She feared that somebody might walk in on her, and she also believed that only lower socio-economic people had shower curtains. Kate and Madison went into shower cubicles next to each other, closed the curtains and undressed.

Kate lifted up her shirt to reveal her panties, and her enormous E-cup breasts, the skin of her massive mammary glands pale, with pink areole and nipples, a vast valley between her boobs. Down and then off came Kate's flowery full-brief panties, her luxurious triangular carpet of dark pubic hair between her legs, and the cheeks of her big bottom on display. Kate hung her shirt and panties on the hook alongside her bag, the pretty teenager standing completely naked from her long brown hair to her bare feet as she removed her glasses, got her soap and reached out to turn on the taps.

Madison likewise lifted her shirt to reveal her firm, slim, nubile body, and beautiful C-cup breasts, these a perfect shape and proportion to her figure with areole and nipples the exact color of her vagina. The barefoot, blonde teenager was wearing only her white panties, before she pulled them down and stepped out of them, bending down to pick them up, her legs parted to show the smooth skin of her vagina and further back, her anus as her butt cheeks parted slightly. Like Kate, Madison hung her shirt and panties on the hook and went to turn on the shower, a bar of soap in her hand.

The splashing sound of the water was audible as the girls turned on the taps, got the water temperature right and stepped under the showerheads, Madison and Kate feeling the warm water cascading onto their naked bodies. Both girls tended to start at the top and work their way down when they showered, and today was no exception. Madison and Kate washed their pretty faces first, then their backs, before concentrating on their breasts.

Madison soaped up her firm breasts, suds and water droplets over her nipples and running between them. Kate's bit tits required more soap, the enormously well-endowed teenager having to apply the bar of soap extensively to her chest to lather up her boobs, and wash between them.

Kate and Madison washed their stomachs, taking sure to clean their belly-buttons with plenty of soap, and now it was time for the girls to wash their private, feminine areas.

Madison applied soap to her pubic mound, making the blonde curls all soapy and sudsy, the girl then opening her legs slightly so she could wash her vagina. In the next shower cubicle Kate applied soap with vigor to her bushy pubic hair, white soap matting the girl's hairy mound. Kate opened her legs and began to soap her vagina, but the bar was slippery, and slipped out of Kate's fingers, sliding onto the floor, into the ditch drain which ran between the dozen shower cubicles, and floated into Madison's cubicle. Only every third shower had a drainage hole; Kate's didn't, but Madison's did.

Thoroughly washing her vagina with soap and water, Madison saw her cousin's soap come floating through and go into the drainage hole, then Kate's voice. "Madison, I lost my soap into your stall, could you please pass it back to me?"

Madison was horrified. "Ew, no, I'm not putting my hand into the drain. It's disgusting."

Kate sighed and stormed out of the shower. Pulling aside the curtain, the soaking wet girl, her pubic hair covered in soap, pulled open Madison's curtain. Madison looked in shock at her cousin's entry, and although too late to prevent Kate seeing her breasts, pubic hair, vagina and bare bottom, Madison cupped her hands over her pubic hair and vagina, backing against the wall to hide her bare bottom and moving her arms to cover her tits as best she could.

"Kate, what the hell?" she demanded.

"You won't get me my soap, so I have to get it myself," said Kate, her big naked breasts wobbling from side to side as she walked forward, soap and water running down her long legs to her bare feet.

"Can't you cover yourself up?" complained Madison. "I don't want to see you naked."

"Nor me with you, but as you wouldn't help me, I didn't have much choice," said Kate. She bent over to retrieve the soap from the drain, Madison seeing her cousin's pink vagina in the process thanks to her parted legs. Kate picked up the soap and turned back to Madison, making no attempt to hide her bare breasts and hairy pubic area. "That wasn't so hard, was it?" she said. "And why are you so shy? We're both 18-year-old women. What did you do at school when you had to shower after gym class?"

With that, Kate left and pulled the shower curtain closed, before returning to her own shower. Madison got a view of Kate's plump bare bottom as she left, which was only marginally better than seeing her cousin's huge tits, or her pussy. "Do you keep a squirrel between your legs, Kate?" she thought to herself.

Full of indignation, Madison resumed washing her feminine area. At her school, the change rooms were divided into cubicles for the girls to change their clothes, and separate private shower cubicles to give the wealthy female students complete privacy. She, nor any of her classmates had ever had to see each other in their bra and panties, naked or in the shower. This was all done behind closed doors.

Kate, also washing her vagina, thought nothing about changing her clothes and showering in front of other girls. Having gone to a public school, the girls' change-room was open, with open showers too. The girls just changed and showered in front of each other for gym class, and that was it.

The girls then soaped up their buttocks, before each of them thoroughly washed between the cheeks of their bottoms, concentrating on their anal areas, applying plenty of soap and water to the tight openings to their back passages. Finally they washed their legs and feet, gave themselves a final rinse, before turning off the showers. The naked, dripping wet girls then dried themselves with towels, both very thorough when drying between her legs and between the cheeks of her bottom.

Madison and Kate put on their panties, and reached into their bags to retrieve, put on and fasten their bras. They then dressed, Madison putting on a lilac colored tee-shirt and a pair of jeans. These were not ordinary, comfortable jeans but skin-tight around her tummy, her buttocks, crotch and legs. She had to ease into them every time she put them on and they were not comfortable, but vanity prevailed and Madison loved how good they made her wonderful figure looked when she was wearing them, the denim accentuating every curve.

One time, however, the jeans had brought Madison unstuck. She was out with Tiffany, Chelsea and Felicity, a day or so before her period was due. For the reason that people would be able to see the shape of her napkin between her legs, Madison never wore them when she was actually menstruating, however on this morning she started to bloat and retain water at a fast rate. When she and her friends went to the bathroom, she could pull up her panties when she finished on the toilet, but not her jeans and was in a real predicament in the ladies' room. This was solved by tying a jacket around Madison's waist, and her walking awkwardly with her friends to a boutique to purchase a skirt Madison could change into. The materialistic Madison would go shopping at any opportunity that presented itself, but this purchase was for a most unusual reason.

Madison slipped her feet into the same white sandals she had been wearing yesterday and emerged from the shower cubicle at the same time as Kate. Madison glared at Kate when she saw her cousin was wearing a lilac shirt the exact same color as her. Casting her eyes down, she saw that Kate was wearing black stirrup pants which had a visible panty line, and sneakers. "Your patched jeans were bad enough, now Kate you put your big ass into stirrup pants that show your panties and dare to wear a color that looks so great on me?" Madison thought.

Seeing a mirror on the wall, the narcissistic Madison took the opportunity to fix her make-up and made sure her hair was perfect, while Kate only used the mirror to tie her long hair back in a ponytail.

The girls exited the showers and made their way back to the campsite. From the men's showers a short way away emerged Davo and Travis, the two young men stopping short and looking at Madison and Kate walking down the path.

"Kate looks okay, all dressed up for riding like that," said Davo, admiring her stirrup pants and recalling that Bob mentioned the family was going to take a horse riding excursion sometime this week. Standing next to him, Travis was even more interested in the sight of Kate's big bottom covered by stirrup pants.

Davo's eyes flicked over to Madison. "Fuck, she looks hot in those jeans, but I don't think Madison's fanny would be too happy with jeans that tight. They'd cut right into her crotch."

"Yeah, how does she get into them?" pondered Travis.

"Dunno, but I'd like to get her out of them," laughed Davo. He continued to watch the girls. "Come on, come on, one of you bend over," he said, relishing the thought of either of them bending over in tight jeans or stirrup pants, but neither girl did and they turned down the bendy path, to Davo's disappointment. He turned to Travis. "So, how about going horse riding today?"

"If it's another attempt to chat up Madison, it won't work," said Travis.

Davo grinned. "Yesterday, you mentioned Poppy, the posh English girl. Stuck up, snotty and spoiled bitch, but really hot. What did I do when I first saw Poppy in that fancy bar in Melbourne?"

"You got a beer, went and stood next to her, sculled it and then belched as loudly as you could," said Travis, still horrified at the memory.

"And was Poppy impressed?"

"No, she called you a pig and a yobbo. And she was right."

"And did I give up when she said that?"

"No, Davo, you didn't, because it was all part of your master plan."

"That's right," said Davo. "That night, Poppy's knickers were down around her ankles. Why were Poppy's knickers around her ankles? Was it because she was on the toilet? Was it because she was having a gynecologist appointment? Was it because she had cold ankles, and pulled her knickers down to keep them warm? No, it's because I was fucking Poppy's pussy as she was bent over the bed in her hotel room. Fuck, she had a foul mouth when she was getting screwed, for a posh chick who'd been to one of London's best private girls' schools. Filthy little bitch. I bet Madison's just the same."

"You won't get to find out," said Travis.

"Oh yes I will," said Davo. "Come on, you like Kate, so let's go horse riding. Are you in or not?"

Travis did indeed relish the idea of spending the day with Kate. "I'm in."

***

Madison's jeans caught the attention of the same man who had been un-nerved by hearing Davo's joke evil laughter the previous evening when he was passing by. The man, again wearing a Christian shirt and shorts looked at the tight jeans the blonde teenager was wearing in disapproval. How immoral. He and his wife as good young Christians had strongly protested the terrible rock and roll that came in in the mid-1950s and morality had got subsequently worse in following decades. The man, who had purchased milk, headed back to the tent he was sharing with his wife. The unhappy wowser had spent a sleepless night worrying about the homosexuals he had heard in the men's room, pondering how many homosexuals might be in the area, and what the said homosexuals were planning. Whatever it was, it was not compliant with His laws outlined in the bible.

When Madison and Kate returned to the campsite, Bob and Anna found out that while some people like surprises and others don't, Madison fit into the second category. The teenager had not been paying attention when Bob had mentioned that they would be going horse riding the previous evening, and was dismayed when she found out that this was the activity for the day. John, Kate and Dylan had found out the night before, hence Kate's choice of stirrup pants for the day.

Madison's response to this was to put on a sulky expression and glower. "Great," she muttered sarcastically.

"Glad you like it, Madison," said Bob, also with sarcasm.

Clearing up after breakfast wasn't Madison's idea of a task equal to her superior status to her country relatives. A maid did this for her at home; why should she do menial, mundane chores now? She slowly backed away, intending to walk to the nearby trees to see if she could get a reception on her cell phone so she could at last talk to her friends, but then remembered the spider and thought better of it. Had the arachnophobic teenager actually gone over to where the spider was, she would have seen the benefit of it, with the arachnid having caught and now in the process of consuming the mosquito that had tried to bite her foot earlier in the morning.

Instead, Madison made a discrete entry into the tent, kicked off her shoes and lay down on her stomach on the stomach on the mattress, delighted to get a reception this time and called Tiffany. The reception was bad, but Madison gushed, "Tiffany, hi, it's me Madison. Did I wake you up? Sorry, my lame family get up really early, but they're stupid country hicks, so what can you expect?"

Despite static, Madison continued to gossip with Tiffany as she lay on her tummy, legs bent at the knees, swinging her bare feet back and forth and wriggling her toes. Most of the conversation was Madison complaining about how bad things were, and lamenting she was not at home. That her aunt, uncle and cousins were working while she did nothing was of no concern to her. This was until Aunt Anna opened the tent and stood in front of her, hands on hips.

"Madison, off the phone now," she ordered her niece.

Madison glowered at her aunt, and arrogantly waved her away.

Anna was already annoyed, and even less impressed now. "Madison, end the call right now."

"Sorry, got to go Tiff, my aunt's going to have a bitch fit," said Madison. "Talk to you soon." She glared at Anna as she ended the call.

"I'm going to have what, Madison?" demanded Anna. She held out her hand. "Give me your cell phone, Madison."

"No!" Madison remained defiant.

RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers