Spoiled Princess Hates Camping Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

With considerable speed, Anna reached out and grabbed the phone out of her niece's hand. "You will get this back when we hand you back to your parents at Newark next week."

"That's mine, give it back," squealed Madison, but her aunt was unmoved.

"Get to your feet, Madison," ordered Anna, an instruction the teenager complied with only with great reluctance. Anna stood directly in front of Madison, deliberately invading the girls' personal space. "How dare you slack off while we are all working, and how dare you say what you were saying about our family while you were on the phone to your friend. I'm not deaf, Madison. If your parents saw you then, they would be ashamed. I know Bob and I are."

Madison reverted to her favored tactic - bursting into tears - at this dressing down, but while this worked at home, Madison was slow to realize it did not here. For the third time in just under a day, Anna grabbed tissues and gave them to her sobbing niece.

"Stop your silly crying and grow up, Madison," said Anna. "As punishment for what you did by not helping, you will wash all of the plates, glasses and cutlery at dinner this evening, and you will also clean the barbeque while we sit back and enjoy ourselves. Do I make myself clear?"

Madison, still blubbering, stormed out of the tent, crying more and more. Although not an advocate of corporal punishment Anna would have liked to have grabbed her niece, put the brat over her knee and given her a few hard smacks on her bottom and something to really cry about despite the fact Madison was over 18-years-old. However, she restrained herself, not wanting to end up on an assault charge.

John, Kate and Dylan watched their cousin exit the tent and stand sobbing in the center of the campsite, wiping her eyes and nose, followed by their stern mother. Bob gave Madison a look of contempt, and went over to the van, disgusted with his lazy, spoiled niece and how the vacation was going so badly just two days in. He consoled himself with the thought of riding horses with his wife, something both loved.

Dylan, seeing an opportunity to console Madison and get on her good side went to approach her, but his mother's voice stopped him. "Dylan, leave Madison alone. Do not try and make her feel better, is that clear?"

Dylan sighed. "Yes, Mom."

John glared at Madison, and spoke to his sister. "I have had just about enough of her stupid crying. Lazy, spoiled little brat. What does she think, that we're her servants or something?"

Kate smiled and shook her head. "I think she does. We're the peasants, and she's the princess."

Madison's eyes were still red from her crying session and she tried to cover this with sunglasses when Bob and Anna called her over to the van to go horse riding. Madison reluctantly went over, but Bob stopped her. "I think you've forgotten your shoes, Madison." The girl looked down, and realized that because people had been upsetting her so much this morning, she was still barefoot. She flounced back to the tent, put on her sandals and returned.

"I think your sneakers would be better for riding, Madison," said Anna.

Madison, still smarting from her punishment, glared at her aunt as she got into the van and closed the door. "I don't care, because I'm not riding anyway."

When they reached the horse riding center, Madison sat on a bench with a miserable expression on her face. She observed everybody arranging their horses, and watched Kate especially as her cousin bonded with the horse she was going to ride, Kate stroking the horse's mane and talking to him. Kate, courtesy of living in the country and having relatives who had a farm, was able to ride a horse from a young age and loved few things more. Kate of course had never actually owned a horse and accepted that finance would prevent this, but she loved riding whenever she got the chance.

"Poor horse, carrying Kate's fat ass around," were Madison's unkind thoughts about her cousin.

Madison, although a city girl, could have had the chance to learn to ride at the country club and was rich enough to own a horse, but had not done so. Madison had no affinity with animals. Her dislike of animals was not a phobia except for snakes and spiders, but more an indifference based on her parents prejudices. This could be interpreted in two ways. On one hand, Madison disliking animals was a bad thing, as the girl failed to learn about responsibility associated with pet care and unconditional love. On the other, perhaps it was a good thing, as Madison was so spoiled and self-absorbed that she would either neglect a pet, or spoil it as badly as she was herself. On this basis, it was probably good.

Madison's mother's dislike of animals stemmed from Carole's upbringing on a farm, and despising chores that involved looking after the animals. Madison's father grew up in a posh house in New York, filled with expensive antiques and artworks and hosting musical recitals and society teas. Pets were seen as something unpleasant and working class, and Charles and his brother and sister grew up in this stuffy, sterile environment where children were seen but not heard.

Her parents' different upbringings had an obvious effect on Madison as they raised her, and resulting in her disliking animals. She didn't like real animals, books, movies and TV shows about animals and even toy animals. One family trip the Forsyth family never made was a visit to the zoo, despite Madison growing up opposite to Central Park. She had never been inside Central Park Zoo, not once in her life. And the Bronx Zoo? The Bronx was another thing her parents considered unpleasant and therefore was never spoken of. They had never taken Madison anywhere near it.

"We'll just go out now," called Anna to her kids and niece, as she and Bob got onto their horses and prepared to set off alone.

"Have fun," said Bob, although he doubted with Madison present that this would happen

"Yes, and you too," said Kate, waving to her parents as they rode off on the horses.

Madison stood up to stretch, and Dylan's eyes lingered on the way the figure-hugging jeans showed off the shape of her bottom, and were tight around Madison's snatch. His eyes also took in her breasts and her feet, until Kate noticed the creepy way her brother was staring at their cousin and walked over.

"Keep staring at Madison like that and I'll make sure they give you a Shetland pony to ride, rather than a big person's horse," Kate said to her brother.

"You need to ride a cart horse, Kate," responded Dylan, only ceasing checking out Madison's nubile figure when the blonde teenager sat down again.

John, Kate and Dylan put on helmets and were about get onto their horses, when an Australian voice was heard. "G'day! What the bloody hell's going on here?"

Madison looked up and sighed. Great, it was that dreadful Australian and his New Zealand sidekick. Just what she needed on this miserable day. The girl put a pouting expression on her face, and stared at the sky. Though as much as Davo annoyed her, Madison for a reason she could not explain felt a rush of excitement through her body when he appeared, and her eyes lingered on his handsome face and fit, muscular body. As was the case yesterday, Madison's clitoris tingled and her vagina dampened slightly.

"Hi guys," said Kate welcomingly, the teenager's big breasts bobbing up and down as she rushed over to greet them, especially happy to see Travis. "Are you going to ride with us today?"

"Yeah, it's a great day for it. Not too hot," said Davo. "Reckon we might get some rain later on." He indicated Travis. "Travis is perfectly fine around large farm animals like horses and cows, but I need to keep a watch out for him in case he goes over there." Davo pointed at a large field adjacent to the horse riding center, where a flock of sheep and a smaller number of goats were grazing. "If you see him heading in that direction, don't try and stop him yourself, let me know straight away so I as a trained professional can deal with it."

Everybody with the exception of Madison laughed, even Travis who shook his head. "Davo, one day somebody will think you're actually serious when you say that, and call the police."

Davo smiled and looked at Madison. "What's the matter with you, Miss Madison? Don't you like horse riding?"

"I'm not riding, it's stupid," said Madison.

"Suit yourself, sit there and feel sorry for yourself while we all have fun," said Davo off-handedly.

He and Travis went and hired their horses and helmets, and as they were being led around, Madison realized that sitting here alone would be very boring indeed. And Madison didn't want Davo to think badly of her, although the girl herself was confused as to why this was the case.

"Wait, I want to go riding too," she said, getting to her feet.

"You would honor us with your presence, Miss Madison," said Davo, bowing down to her with a charming smile, to which the teenager glared back at him venomously.

After a short delay while a horse and helmet were arranged for Madison, everybody prepared to set off. Madison got a hair elastic from her purse, and tied her long blonde hair back into a ponytail, as Kate had done. She put on the helmet and pondered how never having ridden before and wearing such tight jeans, she was actually going to get on the large, white horse.

Davo, Travis and John got onto their horses, and Dylan, the right size for a jockey, also had no problems. Kate, whose horse was closest to Travis, put her left foot into the stirrup and swung her long right leg over onto the saddle. Her shirt rode up momentarily, the top of her flowery full-brief panties visible above the waist of her stirrup pants, her panty lines visible through the black fabric that covered her bottom as Kate got herself comfortable in the saddle. The sight of Kate's pretty white panties with their pink and purple roses caused Travis to feel a stirring in his groin, and he was glad to be sitting down. He could see the stirrups of her pants leading down into her socks and sneakers, and longed to get a glimpse of her bare feet, something that had eluded him so far.

Madison was last, and faced an almighty struggle in such tight jeans to put her right leg over and sit properly. She could feel the jeans were stretched to capacity between her legs, riding up into her crotch and pushing the cotton of her white panties deep into her vagina, and at the back between the cheeks of her bottom until she felt the fabric actually touching her anus. Hoping that she would not split them and show her panties to everyone, Madison finally managed to get into position on the saddle without disaster, although the tight denim made her feel very uncomfortable.

Davo had been covertly perving upon Madison's struggles with her jeans, and like Travis had done with Kate, found his groin responding to his observations. Dylan was far less discrete with his voyeurism, and the only thing he had managed to stop himself doing was openly chanting for Madison to split her jeans so he could see more of her panties.

The group of six rode on the trail, talking as they went. Or to be exact, five talked, while Madison sulked, so uncomfortable and resentful of country Kate riding a horse so easily. The subject turned to siblings, Madison again feeling left out as she had none. She recalled a math class where they were studying Venn diagrams, and as an exercise the teacher told the girls who had only brothers to stand on the left, girls who had only sisters to the right and girls who had both brothers and sisters to stand between them, illustrating the intersection. Madison, the only girl in this class who was an only child, was said to represent data that did not fall into either category, and excluded from the distribution.

"So, how many brothers and sisters have you got, Davo?" John asked.

"The same as you, one brother and one sister. Dazza and Kaz," said Davo. "Dazza's older, Kaz is younger."

Madison found her voice. "Dazza, Davo and Kaz? Why do you have such stupid names in Australia?" she scoffed.

"Actually our names are Darren, David and Karen White, but we just abbreviate in Australia. It's fun, like our uncle Barry, he's called Bazza, and our cousin Gary, he's Gazza," said Davo.

Madison let out an exasperated sigh. She didn't see what was funny about this as all. She looked at Davo's fine masculine figure upon the horse, and felt the tingling in her vagina again, not helped by her panties constantly rubbing between her legs. The teenager felt herself starting to get wet, her vulva moistening and a dampness in the saddle of her panties. Madison cursed silently, unable to stop herself getting turned on by the rubbing sensation of her clothes and the hard horse saddle, and hoped she would not end up with soggy panties, or worse, a wet, feminine stain on her crotch if she got really wet and it went through onto her jeans.

"How about you, Travis?" asked Kate. "Do you have any brothers and sisters?" Her green eyes took in the handsome New Zealander through her glasses, and like Madison her vagina responded with tingling sensations. However, as Kate was wearing suitable riding attire, she was able to control this, and any wetness in her private feminine area that found its way onto her panties was no worse than her everyday feminine dampness that ended up as cream-colored stains on her panty saddle as her vagina self-cleansed.

"I've got a big family," said Travis. "I have one brother, and three sisters."

"They have big families in New Zealand," cut in Davo. "In New Zealand, all the pubs and restaurants close by six thirty, the television stations stop transmitting by seven thirty, and it gets very cold in winter so there's not much to do."

"Thanks Davo," said Travis sarcastically.

"You're welcome," Davo called back. "And to be honest, you don't have a brother and three sisters. You have one brother, two sisters and a hermaphrodite."

"Jesus, Davo, Kim is my sister," said Travis, going bright red.

"You call Kim, or 'Kum' as you pronounce it your sister because there's no word like brother or sister for hermaphrodite in the English language," laughed Davo. "It's impossible to tell if Kim's male or female unless she's wearing a dress or skirt, which is never. When they moved to Australia, the immigration people said to Travis's parents, 'Mr. and Mrs. Black, is your second eldest child male or female? We don't have hermaphrodite.' And with a unisex name..."

Travis looked at the others. "Davo's full of bull. Kim's female, but she's got, shall we say, a different lifestyle to most other women."

Kate and John picked up what this meant, and said nothing. Dylan, however, blurted out in a loud, overly-excited voice, "So your sister is a lesbian? That is so cool. Is her girlfriend hot?"

"Shut up, Dylan," hissed Kate through clenched teeth.

Travis admired the ease with which Kate rode, and to change the subject said to her, "You must really love horses, Kate. You are such a natural."

"I do love them," said Kate. "They are such beautiful animals."

"Of course Kate loves them, she's so much like them," called out Dylan. "She's the size of a horse, wears stirrup pants and ties her hair in a ponytail, eats as much as a horse and she craps like a horse too."

Kate went red. "Dylan!" she snapped.

Dylan laughed. "Kate spends so much time in the bathroom that we sometimes worry she's fallen into the toilet. When she goes to college in September, we'll save a heap on toilet paper. I just feel sorry for her friends and the other girls in her dorm when they need the bathroom and Kate's either in there or just finished in there."

"Shut up, Dylan!" said Kate, the color scarlet.

Madison laughed, but Davo looked at her and said with a laugh, "I don't know why you're laughing. After what happened to you in the girls' room yesterday, that would make you a hypocrite."

With that Madison blushed and fell silent. John said to Dylan, "Next time, we go on vacation, we'll put you in a boarding kennel where you belong."

Meeting Bob and Anna, who had rode the other way around the track helped curb Dylan's hyperactive outbursts, and when the ride was over, Madison was so glad to dismount. It was again a struggle with tight jeans, but the girl's panties were so damp that she knew she had to check them. Her legs felt weak, like she was close to orgasm. She also needed to pee. Seeing a female toilet sign, Madison rushed over and inside, closed and locked the door to one of the stalls, pulled down her jeans and panties and sat on the toilet.

A stream of yellow pee came from Madison's urethra and splashed into the toilet bowl, and she leaned forward on the seat, pulling up her panties to her knees to check them. The saddle was pretty wet, but fortunately she hadn't soaked through the double cotton. Her vulva felt pretty sticky. Madison sniffed her panties, but fortunately she didn't smell too strongly, it was just the normal, musty feminine scent of her vagina.

Madison got toilet paper and wiped the residual pee and sticky liquid from her pussy, and with a second piece of toilet paper, dabbed at her panties to dry them a bit.

Outside, Kate took off her helmet, said goodbye to the horse and went back to where Davo and Travis were waiting, feeling pins and needles in her feet due to having them in stirrups all morning. Kate sat down on a bench, took off her shoes and socks and sat barefoot, Travis's eyes widening at seeing something he had longed to see so quickly and unexpectedly - Kate's pretty bare feet.

Travis watched as the girl massaged her bare feet, her fingers working first on her toes and then her soles, travelling up under the stirrups, rubbing her feet under the stretchy material. Travis again felt the stirring feelings of his penis responding, and sat down quickly, while Kate's full bladder ensured that she felt the call of nature.

"Could you please watch my shoes?" she called, as she walked towards the ladies room on her bare feet, where inside Madison pulled up her panties and jeans and flushed the toilet, then washed her hands. Kate was about to open the door when Madison opened it from the other direction; however rather than hold it open for her cousin, Madison allowed it to slam shut and stormed away.

Shaking her head, Kate went into the bathroom, selected the middle stall, pulled down her stirrup pants and panties, sat down on the toilet and felt the relief as a long stream of pee flowed out of her pussy and into the bowl. Kate looked down at her bare feet poking out from under the legs of her lowered stirrup pants and at her panties as she wiped her vagina, then she pulled up her panties and flushed the toilet.

Exiting after washing her hands, she went back to her group and put on her shoes and socks, thanking Davo and Travis for watching them. As the family went back to the van, Bob and Anna thought how great it was that one of the two young guys - probably Davo - had convinced their niece to ride today.

"So, did you enjoy riding, Madison?" asked Anna.

Madison's response, delivered in a flat monosyllable with a glaring expression, was direct. "No." So that was the end of that.

Madison's miserable day got worse that evening, when she had to clean up by herself after dinner as punishment for slacking off in the morning. She hated cleaning the grease from the barbeque with her delicate hands worst of all, especially when Bob made her do it again after her first poor effort. When Madison's eyes had welled up with tears at his criticism, he was unmoved.

The day ended for Kate and Madison with them changed into their over-sized tee shirts and fresh panties - Kate's white full brief panties with blue elastic, and Madison's lemon bikini panties. The girls lay in complete silence on their stomachs in their tent reading, their legs curved up at their knees, their bare feet over their bottoms as they slowly swung their legs back and forth, the same as Madison had done earlier in the day when she was busted for slacking off by her aunt. Had anyone been able to see the girls from behind, they would have seen between their legs and up their oversized tee-shirts, and the panties that covered their vaginas and bottoms.

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers