Spreading Seeds Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

She moaned and whimpered as I changed patterns and I tried to keep her just on the edge. I put my hand on her pubis and patted it then licked my hand and lubed up before crawling up and kissing her. She kissed me hard and when I reached down to guide my penis into her, she tightened up for just a second but relaxed and I slipped it in slowly stroking, probing and finally had it fully in her. She squirmed a little as I pinned her to the window seat, her knees drawn up beside me.

I held that position letting her get used to the feel of me and then started to stroke deeply almost fully withdrawing. Irene changed tempo and I started to match her beat. Audrey was moaning "Yes Josh, Yes" and I was about to release the demons.

I urged them on with great effort. Audrey was fully accepting and she was ready to climax again. I couldn't hold them back any longer and I hammered Audrey hard several times grunting as each surge spewed into Audrey's eager cunt. I was just making my last desperate thrust when she climaxed and her pussy spasmed and she shuddered into a heap of hot sobbing boneless custard.

Irene stopped playing and left the room. I was on my hands and knees still firm when Irene came back with a towel and some blankets. I executed a classic drip less withdrawal and "missed it by that much". Audrey gasped as her pussy squirted and it ran all down her belly. Irene went to get another towel and Audrey and I laughed as I wiped myself the then dried her off. I bent low to kiss her navel and she laughed. Still in a full butterfly my shadow was over her crotch but moonlight illuminated her face and breasts. She glowed, smiled dreamily and when I rubbed her tummy, she purred.

Irene came back with the towel and I draped it over Audrey, tucking it in under her butt and then put her legs together and stretched her out. I lay down beside her on my side and kissed her. Irene threw a blanket over us and said good night.

I was content and Audrey was warm and soft and the moon finally passed down enough that it finally put all the window seat in shadow.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers