Spreading Seeds Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

She hugged me and said, "Would you want to live out here?"

"Me? No, I like to be with a lot more people, but I bet there are people who would. There is a lot that could be done here if you had the tools and a good two horse plow. An aqueduct to bring in water to the fields and a water wheel to run a mill would probably fit in that draw."

Linda just nodded and hung on to me. The sun settled on the top of the hills to the west and we stood there for a while. My belly was full and I had gotten a good deal of exercise, I yawned and said, "Let's go roll out our bed rolls Linda, before it gets too dark."

Linda smiled and said, "Are we going to do it again?"

I laughed and said, "Do you want to?"

Linda laughed at me, "You can if you want, but we just got washed, how about tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sounds like a better idea, I'm pretty tired."

Linda kissed me and we went and prepared places for Sue, Amelia and Gloria to sleep. Linda moved Gloria's saddle and put hers down where Gloria's had been, and rolled out her blankets next to mine.

We were sitting by the fire, building it up a little to provide some light and coals to provide some heat when Sue, Gloria and Amelia came back. Amelia was naked, except for her panties and had her wet laundry in her arms.

Sue put the pot, now filled with water, on the fire to make some tea. Gloria went to look for her saddlebags, when she saw that her saddle had been moved she said, "Hey, Who moved my things?"

Linda responded, "I did Gloria. I thought you'd be more comfortable closer to the fire."

Gloria smirked, "I would have been comfortable over there, next to Josh, Linda."

Linda smiled and said, "Well you'll be warmer by the fire."

"And you'll be warmer with Josh?" Gloria asked with a grin.

Sue shook her head and said, "Gloria why don't you make a patrol before it gets too dark. Check the picket pins and the mules."

Gloria took her field coat and walked off to her patrol.

Sue sat down and said, "Linda, do you want to share your watch with Josh?"

"Sure," Linda responded and put her hand on my knee. "I'll keep him awake."

Amelia, now dressed, came over and sat by the fire smiling at Linda. "Who's going to keep you awake, Linda?"

Linda laughed and ran her hand up my leg, "Josh has a way of keeping me awake."

I chuckled and put my hand on her leg running my fingers up and down the inside of her thigh. "I may need to practice it's been days since we had watch together."

Amelia said, "I don't know if that is such a good idea Sue. They might get distracted. Maybe I should stand watch with Josh?"

Linda looked at Amelia and held my hand to her leg, pushing it up toward her crotch, "Amelia! We won't get too distracted. I want to stand watch with Josh."

Amelia laughed and grinned at Sue, "Well if Linda wants him that badly, I have no objections."

Sue smiled at me and gave me an inquiring look. I nodded my head a little and she grinned at me, "Okay, Josh, you and Linda take the late shift then. Gloria can do the early shift and Amelia and I will pull the mid-shift."

"Okay with me," I said and stood up. "I'm going to turn in then. I'm pretty tired."

Linda nodded at me, "Get some sleep. I want to talk to Amelia for a moment."

I went to my bed roll, took off my boots and laid my head down on my saddle, watching Gloria as she walked among the mules in the falling light of day. My eyes closed and I thought about Amelia and Linda as I drifted off to sleep.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers