Spring Fever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was almost in tears of happiness. Finally I knew that this was Keshav. My hand captured his cock and gave it a reverent kiss on the tip. I could feel the pre-cum against my tongue.

I got up and brought my face to his and gave him a thank you kiss. I put my swollen lips on his one more time and sucked, which made a loud kissing sound. No, we did not care.

I then did something that was not permitted. I moved my mouth to his ear and mouthed one word.

"Keshav."

He pulled me back and then placed his mouth on my ear and said "Swati." So he knew who I was.

The pact was now sealed. We were now Keshav and Swati on the verge of fucking. And now I also knew that the couple fucking a few feet away was my husband and my dear friend Uma. I wondered, if she know who she was with. We brought out lips together for the hundredth time and kissed with knowledge.

As I pushed his pajama below Keshav's legs, he reached out and caught my nightie in both his hands. He pulled it off over my head. I sat naked.

He reached out and caressed both my breasts one with each hand, pinching the nipples gently. I moaned and reached below his kurta and caught my prize his cock in my hand.

I wanted him to suck my nipples, so I pulled his head to my breast with my other hand. Keshav appeared to love a woman's mounds. He quickly took to the nipples as if they were his own and started sucking on them. He was making loud noises, especially when the suction was broken.

Taking off his kurta did not take long leaving us both nude. We once again touched our bodies to feel every pore.

And then I pushed him onto his back and opened his legs. I grabbed his monstrous cock in my hand and clung onto it. Bringing my mouth to the tip. I gave it another kiss. The passion was so great at that time I opened my mouth took it deeply inside, devouring it. While making loud sucking noises I moved my head up and down as my hand moved the foreskin whenever my mouth drew to the tip.

Then in a wanton act, I pressed the tip of my tongue over the slit of his cock trying to pry out whatever pre-cum that was inside. My hands played with his scrotum massaging his balls.

Keshav was not willing to be left out. He had plunged his head between my legs, opened his mouth and kissed my bald pussy at its entirety. He cupped my ass-buns in his hands and pulled me closer to him. I widened my legs to give him more access.

In his effort to open my slit, he probed the pussy with his stiff tongue from near my ass-hole to my clit. He having opened the way put a finger inside my hole to feel my inside.

"Ohhh" I moaned.

"Mujhee Choodo.", came an outcry from Uma wanting to be fucked. I had Keshav's cock in my mouth and gave it an involuntary bite. My friend was in the throes of passion, uttering words that I never knew she could ever say.

Keshav was lying flat on his back with his legs spread out. I was lying flat on top of him with his huge cock in my mouth bobbing up and down. I wanted to take all of him inside my mouth, deep inside, but every time I tried the gag reflex took over and I had to retreat.

His curly pubic hair was tickling my lips and cheeks. Some even stuck to my face because of our juices flowing from my mouth.

My pussy was on top of his mouth oozing juices down onto his mouth and face. My inner thighs were wet and created squishing sounds when I squeezed my legs in desire.

The passionate wail from Uma had made both of us to stop. My pussy was burning and I wanted to be fucked as well.

I turned and moved up facing Keshav. My face wet with saliva and pre-cum met Keshav's face which was smeared with my pussy juices. I lay on top of him and kissed him for the umpteenth time and got a love bite in reward. He bit my already swollen lower lip.

"Maaa...". I cried.

Moving my face to his ear I whispered. "Keshav.", "Mujhe bhi chodo". I did not want to be left behind in dirty talk. Fuck me also, I pleaded.

I sensed his cock jerking. He grabbed me by my breasts, placed his leg between my thighs and pressed his mouth against mine. He turned me over on my back.

With urgency building in both of us, he opened my legs wide, knelt between and positioned his cock on my swollen pussy. He put a finger inside me to make sure of the right place and then gave his cock a huge push. He was on his outstretched arms so as not to put weight on me.

"Maaa.." I cried again as much in pain as in ecstasy.

Keshav's cock was huge and my pussy hadn't had any other inside it other than Arun. My pussy muscles stretched as his tip reached the deepest corner where none had ever reached. I had a Caesarian section when delivering both my kids, hence my pussy was still tight by normal standards.

Part of me was in pain and the rest relished the feel of the shaft, I held his ass-buns in both my hands and pulled him down to me. I did not want him to move as yet. I pulled him down by his shoulders as I wanted to feel his weight on me. I was pinned to the mattress with his cock in my pussy, his stomach on mine, and his hairy chest weighing on my breasts squeezing them flat. His face was over mine with his mouth touching my nose.

This was heaven. My fantasy of 16 years ago had come true. I had never told this to anyone, but I had long fantasized about being fucked by Keshav. Perhaps Uma would have guessed, as I had that she wanted to fuck Arun. I could feel today his cock in me and the weight of his body as we made love.

Uma and my husband were now fucking hard only a few feet away. They were breathing heavily and the slapping sounds being created by their mating bodies was making Keshav impatient.

I finally let my hold go and whispered in English "Fuck me.. Keshav.". "Now.".

He slowly pulled himself out leaving a vacuum inside my pussy and then fucked me back with vengeance. Within three slow but deliberate pushes the need to reach my hips out to him grew and I pushed back. Soon our pelvic thrusts settled into a matching rhythm as his onslaught intensified.

We were fucking like animals with our bodies slapping. The room was full of fucking noises, moans, grunts and then more fucking noises. Uma and Arun were fucking like rabbits.

I put my hand under his cock to feel his balls. They were pushed up as if eager to ejaculate the seed.

"Fuck me..fuck me." I chanted as the focus of my pleasure start to build in my lower stomach. The intense erotic sensation were moving down to my lower pelvis. I was close to orgasm and keeping pace with Keshav, I could sense that he was close too.

"I am close - almost." He whispered. Part warning me and part in question.

"Inside me." was all the clue I gave him. And at that moment the pleasure swamped my whole body. I pushed my body high in the air meeting Keshav as he ejaculated the first stream inside me. I rode with him in his second cum, and then the third.

I wanted all of him inside me. But my pleasure did not want me to move too much. I just wanted his ejaculating cock inside me and feel his weight one more time on top of me.

I clasped my legs around him to stop him and rested on my back. I was floating and wanted to treasure this experience for eternity. I made him lie on me one more time and stretched out my legs. We were both covered with sweat.

I could feel his emissions drip out of my pussy as his penis shriveled. I reach out and pulled the nearest clothing that happened to be Keshav's brief. I placed it between our pelvis to absorb the leaking juices. I did not wipe, just let the garment remain there.

I was not sure how long we stayed that way. The intense release after my climax, the soothing weight of Keshav on my body and the silence in the dark room swayed me into sleep. My last thoughts were those of people in the room. I was so fortunate to have such loving people in my life as spouse and friends.

[The author's greatest reward is the knowledge that someone had read his effort. Your rating and feedback is all the incentive one desires

12