Spring Sprung So Late This Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind wandered to those memories many times over the months since, invariably leading to self pleasure.

Things changed slightly one winter day just after New Years. I could hear the shouting right through the windows, scattered words reaching my ears with startling clarity. In particular when she yelled, "Fine, go make that little whore your trophy wife, I hope she grows old and fat, the cow..."

That was quickly followed by the door slamming and hubby jumping into his car, driving off with reckless abandon. Hubby was never to be seen again. I suppose he came to get clothes and toys, but not while I was watching. A long intensely cold and bitter snowy winter followed, keeping my lovely neighbour in doors, and leaving me with fewer distractions. By that day when spring had finally sprung, I was far enough ahead on my work to enjoy the gorgeous day, and to notice afresh my gorgeous neighbour.

"You're right. Maybe we should just play in my pool instead."

Her words startled me back into the present discussion of spring.

"After all," she giggled, "My sap has started running, so yours must be too."

THAT made my eyebrows reach to the sky, and my cock stirred in my shorts.

"I'll just go change into my swim trunks and come right over," I finally overcame being stunned long enough to respond.

"Don't bother," she laughed. "I much prefer to swim in the buff."

"But won't it be too cool?"

"That's what the hot tub is for."

I wanted to say "I thought that was for sex" but bit my tongue, in case I spoiled the moment.

A pair of hands poked over the barrier of the fence, showing forearms still in need of a tan. A simple striped shirt of the sort she would wear for yard work followed, right up over those hands. I could not see whether she wore a bra. In my mind's eye she was topless, her mature boobs just giving in to gravity enough to jiggle before settling in place.

My reverie was interrupted by that clothing smacking me in the face. I must have closed my eyes to imagine her nakedness and had not noticed her playfully tossing the shirt in my direction.

"Last one in is a rotten egg," she teased.

"No fair - you have a head start," I answered, already dashing in the direction of her gate and unbuttoning my shirt. I entered her fenced yard and noticed that she seemed to have paused to remove the cover from the hot tub and activate the pump, which was steaming invitingly. She had tossed her few scraps of clothing onto a nearby lounge chair.

My attention turned to the pool just in time to see her ample but athletic ass dipping into the water as she dove confidently head first, her comely ankles tight together, toes winking back at me. Stripping as I approached, I gained up-close appreciation of just how toned her calves were, and the power inherent in those thighs.

Reaching the apron of the pool, I was down to just my boxers when her head popped above the water, her pursed lips spitting water out of that mouth I had dreamed of kissing, of fucking. She playfully splashed water at me with a sidearm motion that drew my gaze to her right breast, the nipple already a wet shiny diamond of flesh.

"Don't worry, I won't bite - much," she chuckled, falling back in the water and slowly backstroking away, her toes splashing water at me, her nipples winking at me as they alternately broke the surface with each movement.

I just stood there, frozen, one thumb hooked in the elastic waistband of my underwear, my half hard cock constrained by the tented fabric.

"Don't make me come over there," she said, treading water in the middle of the pool.

When I proved that I was still speechless so close to such a goddess, though, she did just that, returning to my side of the pool with two long freestyle strokes. There was a ladder, but she was much too confident to need that. Without pausing, as soon as she neared the edge, her hands went flat on the decking, while I stared at how the water rippled around her ass, one current flowing continuously in that cleft between her buttocks. My attention quickly shifted closer, as water streamed down her chest, rivulets draining from the peak of each tit while she athletically levered herself up, exposing the naked front of her body fully to me for the first time, or at least the first time when I was not secretly watching from my home office window.

At some point, my manhood had surged to its full pointy erectness, though I had not noticed when. My hand dropped naturally to cup my shaft through my boxers. Since I enjoy the sensation of the fake silk along my skin when masturbating, I was not likely to fish it out the fly quickly.

"No, don't do that, I want this to last," she cooed as she stepped over the lip of the deck, gracefully standing within inches of my tingling body, water still dripping freely.

For a second or three the only sounds were the drops hitting the hard concrete, and our breathing. The fingers of her left hand ran roughly through my hair while her right hand rubbed my hairy belly, working slowly downward before her wrist turned, her fingers heading down under the elastic waist of my boxers. I felt her lips near my ear and then her tongue dancing into that canal. Her right nipple was pressing against my upper arm. My hand was once again loose by my side as her movement tugged my underwear away from my groin and my manhood burst free. My boxers fell to the deck and I kicked them away without moving more than a lower leg.

"Nature really does have a wonderful spring to it!" she giggled as her hand touched my cock for the first time.

I held my breath, praying that I did not spurt immediately. It had been so long since a hand other than my own had touched that appendage that the excitement seemed to make my heart stop.

I was barely aware of her tongue rolling down the side of my face, and my neck, or her nibbling the point of my shoulder as she gently hefted my girth.

"You're a nice sized one. Not too big. Not too small. Just right," she giggled, "and plenty stiff."

I thought for a millisecond that she might drop to her knees right there and take my cock in her talented mouth, but instead she used it as a handle and led me to the hot tub. It was built into the same deck as the pool, so was sunken to allow users to step down into it.

She stopped at the edge, her hand still fondling my cock, and she confidently slid into the bubbling warm water. I remained upright and still in the cool spring air. Standing in the tub, her head was just below my cock. Placing her palms on the concrete, she pushed herself up, teasing me by licking my tip with her tongue, but then dropping back into the water. She played like that for a few minutes before pushing herself back across the six or eight foot tub, kicking water up at me and laughing.

"Come and get me," she invited.

I didn't need to be asked twice. I stepped into the tub and as soon as my foot hit bottom, I levered myself toward her, aiming between her sprawled legs. I intended to float right up her body and kiss her properly for the first time, and if that led to fucking, my lonely cock in her hungry cunt, all the better.

Instead, my face ended up even with her groin. I think she elevated her hips as I was moving, so that they were right below the surface of the water. She pressed her arms down on the bench underneath her, elevating her loins a bit higher. Behind me, I could feel her kicking as if doing a back float, adding more stability.

"We can't have you drowning while you eat me, can we?" she observed.

I dived into her slit without further encouragement. She obviously was ready, and her hips started bucking against my mouth. My feet were steady on the bottom of the tub, so I was able to reach over and fondle her tits, just like I had fantasized about so many times. Both hands embraced her beautiful breasts, the smallness balanced by a girlish firmness that had those stiff nipples poking straight up, begging my fingers to flick them, roll them, tug them, twist them. All the while, I rolled my tongue up and down her gash, at first purposely avoiding her clit, then casually touching it lightly at the top of each stroke, and only after her passion was fully built up, I rolled my tongue around the base of that magnificent organ, the biggest I had ever seen. It stuck upright like a baby's cock. When I took it in my mouth for the first time, I thought, 'This must be what it is like to be gay, except so much better.'

I suckled her clit, pulling it lightly with my lips, but not yet adding teeth or tongue. It wasn't long before she was thrashing around in the water.

"Suck my tits with that talented tongue," she moaned, tugging my hair with her fingers.

I let her little soldier pop free and moved my mouth to just below her breasts, slowly exploring her dewy belly with my tongue, pausing to rim her navel. She groaned when I did that so I stuck the tip of my tongue into the indentation, tongue fucking her. At the same time I moved a hand between her legs and finger fucked her cunt. I slowly added more fingers and increased the pace as I finally started to suck her nipples. Placing my other hand under her butt I started to circle her anus with the tip of one finger, occasionally stabbing it inside. Then I added my tongue and my teeth, like I was sucking her clit, but instead playing roughly with her fat nipples. Each time I moved, she groaned harder and louder.

When I sank four fingers deep into her cunt while flicking her clit with that thumb, simultaneously thrusting a finger deep into her colon and tugging a nipple hard away from its supporting mound, she let out a scream and then quaked, hands and feet slapping water out of the tub all around us until she collapsed and sank her body in the water and she collapsed against the bench and wall of the tub. I was left standing between her sunken knees.

Her eyes were dreamy, unfocused as she panted for breath. I allowed myself to slip into the waters of the tub, settling on a spot opposite her where I could gently massage her calf with my foot. We sat there relaxing while she revelled in post orgasmic bliss for probably about ten minutes without speaking a word until she broke the silence.

"Was that as good for you as it was for me?" she asked in that lovely laughing voice.

Her eyes focused in on the spot where my throbbing erection stood proud beneath the water.

"Maybe not quite as good?" she speculated, "I'm shocked that you didn't come while giving me so much pleasure."

"Oh well," she shrugged, "I guess that just means that I don't have to wait to feel that great looking meat stick inside of me. I need to get fucked properly, and I need it now."

As she spoke, she launched across the tub, settling herself on my lap, my cock rubbing her ass. She kissed me passionately, mouth open, tongue finding mine and wrestling inside my mouth. I hungrily returned her kiss, pulling her tight. The feeling of my shaft nestling between her buttocks was almost too much to stand. I contemplated lifting her and trying to insert my hard cock up her anus, but knew she wanted me in her cunt.

She reached around behind her to grasp my spear, and to hold it in place while she rose up, half out of the water, her tits teasing my nose. She repositioned herself, knees balanced on the bench on either side of my thighs. Then she eased down slowly onto my shaft, feeding it into herself an inch at a time. I lifted my hands up to play with her tits, making sure to knead the flesh more than I had earlier, when in my rush to pleasure her, I had just focused on her nipples.

"Oh, yes, don't stop," she moaned, "I love that. My hubby never paid enough attention to my tits, except to nag me to get a boob job."

"I think they are perfect." I replied before licking her neck and then locking our lips together in another deep kiss.

By then, she was bouncing up and down, my balls slapping against her ass at one end, and my tip just barely caught in her labia at the other. I felt her arm shift and guessed her fingers were finding her clit. This was confirmed by the movement along my shaft a moment later.

My hips added to the action, bumping up off the bench without conscious effort, plunging my cock deep into her, faster.

"Incredible...I've never been with anyone who fucked me so well," she groaned, breaking off the kiss coming up for air. "Why didn't we become lovers long ago?"

I thought about how long she had been my long distance lover, whether she knew or not, while her muscles clenched around my shaft, as if trying to milk me. Then they relaxed again and she started bouncing again. Listening to the birds chirping in the trees helped distract me just enough to prolong the sex, not wanting to erupt just yet no matter how tight my balls drew to my groin. She had given me enough orgasms already as I had watched from my window, or just recalled the visions, that I felt that I owed her at least one more, bigger than the last.

My hands dropped from her tits to her ass. I cupped those cheeks in my splayed fingers, nudging her as a hint to start grinding down into my lap, rotating her hips. My lips replaced my hands on her boobs, licking along the lower curves, kissing in the valley between the mounds as the nipples tickled my ears, and kissing all around each aureola.

I continued to pummel her pussy until soft involuntary sighs escaped her lips and her pelvis spontaneously clamped longer and harder around my cock than at any earlier point. Throwing her head back, her taint pressing firmly against my thighs, she screamed in orgasm. The voyeur in me wondered if any of the neighbours were stay at home moms, or if there were college students with gaps on their schedules, or maids. If so, there could be no doubt they would have heard that cry of climax, and if so, I was no longer merely a voyeur, I had added exhibitionist to my titles, and did not give a damn. I held my neighbour, my lover, tight for a moment, until she leaned back, using my hands as supports as she drove her groin against my cock at a new angle, riding the waves of her climax.

Though the jets washed away most of her flow, her wetness still coated my balls as her fingers danced down from her clit down my shaft, all the way to my balls.

"You still haven't come," she panted. "This morning won't be perfect unless you fill me up with your seed."

"But... what if you get knocked up? I haven't been snipped."

"Who cares? I've always wanted a kid. Would serve my asshole ex right if I had one now."

Somehow, my cock and balls found the possibility of impregnating this angel even more thrilling than simply fucking her - in hindsight, I suspect that insemination would be the absolute proof that this really happened, and was not just a dream.

She had slipped her hand between out bodies as we rested, taking control as she had all morning, kneading my balls.

"I think I know what you really want," she whispered, lips pressed right to my ear, "lift your ass for a second."

That hand slid from my scrotum around my hip, and I barked in surprise when it parted my anal cleavage, not pausing before penetrating past my sphincter. Her mouth again covered mine, swallowing any protest. Right when her finger touched my ass, she started using her abdominals to milk me very gently. She slowly pushed deeper and harder into my tight hole, calmly easing in further and further.

When that finger was fully buried in my rectum, she began rotating it gradually. What I was starting to feel was not quite pain, but there was still part of my brain that screamed that this was wrong, and I found myself wondering how she could enjoy anal sex, taking an enormous member inside her. Then the tenderness of the sex overcame my sense of violation. I loved how she wanted me to enjoy this unexpected encounter as much as she had, the strangeness subsided, and I was able to focus on the pleasure. My brain was quiet, my body was humming with stimulation as she stroked my prostate. Though anal sex must be different for her, since she lacked that walnut adjoining her passageway, I understood that the thrill was more than just the taboo, that the nerve endings sung from the experience in special ways that nothing else could create.

I couldn't hold off any longer, and shot a thick warm blast of sperm deep inside her womb She gasped when she felt the seed filling her, but kept her flesh clamped around my shaft, milking every last bit of gism out of my balls, painting her uterus with my swimmers. Finally, though, she could take no more and had to relax her muscles, removing her finger from my ass as a few trails of white gunk escaped where her labia were now loose around my root, soon floating on top of the water. She lay there on my lap, kissing me gently, catching her breath while rotating her hips around my deflating cock.

We stayed together like that until we drifted back into reality. I expected awkwardness, a mumbled thank you at best, and that she would find an excuse to shuffle me back to my house, the encounter never to be mentioned again.

Instead, she locked her eyes on mine, a goofy grin lighting her face.

"That was marvellous, and I know that I would love to suck your cock, and hope that you wouldn't mind fucking my ass, but I bet you'd like me to make us some brunch first, and then you might be better recovered?"

That was a year ago. I did eventually learn her name. Since then, we have a new daughter, and she is pregnant again, this time with a boy. We have married, and sold my house, living in hers with that enticing pool and hot tub.

I have never found out whether or not she knew of my voyeurism, but just the other day, she asked me, "Should we invite the nice young couple that bought your place over for a pool party, or hope that they build their own?"

12