All Comments on 'Spying on My Girlfriend... Ch. 02'

by Starman2345

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
one sick fuck

tell your father and brother what kind of man you turn out to be.get off watching others fuck your woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wasted bandwidth

You need to return to grade school English class and learn proper grammer. In far too many locations there are more ... than words of text; this just wasted bandwidth and kills the story for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Feeding caviar to pigs.

starman2345's stories are sexually explosive,this is high calibre erotic scene setting.He is simply the best.I defy anyone not to get highly aroused by his stories.Anyone who doesn't get it should stick their nose back in the trough,starman is feeding caviar to pigs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Motherfucker Yankee

Suck my cock u motherfucker then I’ll fuck ur mother in her asshole, wow, u suck it from her asshole then suck my cock a little, then I’ll fuck ur wife’s asshole, wow wow, fach fach, hehehe…then suck me again so that I can fuck ur daughter in her asshole, wow wow wow. In the meantime ur mouth smell 7 look like latrine, so ur mother, wife & daughter will shit on ur mouth. Most of the male Americans are like this.

Keep on writing. Great story for Yankees.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
it's a story

it's just a yarn.not to be taken as a great work.a good horny story to be enjoyed.if you do not like the content don't read.it gives you ample warning at the start.on this sight we are not looking for perfection just escapaism[probably wrong spelling]ia?but who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great read

Why do you people read these stories if you don't like them? You make grammar comments? What the hell is your problem? If you don't like it - leave it and go on to what you do want to read. Keep it up Starman - I loved it.

Starman2345Starman2345almost 16 years agoAuthor
Comments from the author, Starman.

Of course I gave my own story 100! Ha! Firstly, I would like to thank all the support from the readers who take time out to write insightful and appreciative comments. It is you whom I write for. I don't get paid for this - your comments are payment enough for the hours I put into these works, so thank you for leaving them – I read every single one.

Now, for those who continue to make derisive and, basically, stupid comments, I have to say that if you really can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality and lambast my works as if they were actually happening: get a grip! You are yelling at a fictional character! It’d be funny if it weren’t so astounding. Oh, what the hell. It IS funny! Secondly, and most amazingly, why if you despise these stories so, have you read all four parts?

Anyway, thanks for reading. I do this for fun - mine and yours. Cheers, Starman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More!

More please!

Also, I would classify these as Exhibitionist/Voyeur stories, since the main part of the action seems to be the protagonist's peeping. And the second story wasn't "incest" related at all, thank goodness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
HOT HOT HOT !!! More please

Please continue this series. Very hot indeed...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awsome

Dude this is one damn good serious so far. I've only read the first two and I loof forward to reading the final two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Holy shit, really really good story! It reminds me of fantasy I have with my wife.

blackgblackgalmost 10 years ago
star wars on the couch

That stori was foking great!!!! Tell Liegh that there's no place to go once you've had sex on couch in front of sleeping boyfriend.

Hope for another 10 chapters to this.Its solid and I like old men.My friend does too told him about this but he was at the dentist.

When he gets home he will hear about it.

The Dad should suck off Steve on the last day of work for a bit of oral revenge.

Take it all up our best stories.

Piece up GFunnk.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 9 years ago
Enticing

Your writing is very enticing for those who have cuckold tendencies. What a hot scene, Leigh getting into it with her bf right there on the couch. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
★★★★★ (5)

👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg it just gets better. Lucy xo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous