Spying on My Girlfriend... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god...I shouldn't...w what...what if dad...?"

"Shh...," was all Steve replied. Then his hand appeared right in front of my face as he took her by the back of the head.

"S Steve...maybe..."

"Shh...just put your mouth on it," he half insisted, while pulling her head forward. "C'mon...C'mon...just a little further...", he encouraged. "....now open your mouth...open...open...". Then I watched as Steve's eyes roll back in his head...she had taken his dick into her full lipped mouth.

"F...f fuuuck...J Jesus...ohhh....," was all he could manage as Leigh's head started moving slowly up and down over his length while her body rocked against me. I could hear Leigh's muffled little whimpers and efforts , the noises she makes on the end of 'my' cock. Steve's eyes moved from closed to half open as he looked down on this teenage beauty with her warm mouth embracing his dick. Almost absently he took the hand he had from behind her head and I watched it float toward her to be thrust down her top to latch onto one of her large warm breasts; she whimpered and increased her pace. Then Steve started humping his hips a little firmer.

"...Oh!...Oh!...J Jesus fucking Christ...your mouth is amazing...you really kn know how to do that..."

Steve began to lose himself in the overwhelming pleasure shooting through him, and could only manage to half open his eyes to look down at the beautiful teen face he had stuffed full with his dick. I could see his body was trembling, the fat of his neck wobbling like jelly. His breathing became laboured and his thrusts a little firmer. I could feel Leigh's body warming up with both the effort and the fact that she was getting turned on. Steve had now leaned forward and put his other hand on the sofa to support his jerking frame – he was so close I see the sweat on his face.

Suddenly his body jerked sharply as he strained, "F-f-fuck...I'm going to c-come...I'm going to-Ohhhhhhhh!". His hips jerked forward and his face scrunched up as his breathing intensified and a sharp growl escaped his throat. Again and again his body shook, his dick thrusting, wanting more and more of this delicious sensation, never wanting it to end...

...the pleasure was amazing...overwhelming...

...the feel of this young girl's mouth as he shot his come into it...incredible...nothing else in life is this good...

...then it slowly subside...

...his movement and breathing gradually slowed, but he still kept pumping his wet cock into my girlfriend's now slackened, lazy mouth. Then he stopped entirely and breathed deeply, shaking all the time...

Then Greg's bedroom light flicked on!

Leigh quickly pulled her mouth back from Steve cock with a 'pop'. "Shit!" she exclaimed in a harsh whisper as she quickly reached down to pull her panties up and skirt down into place. I had never imagined Steve could move so quickly! It was a good thing Greg was drunk, or there is no way Steve could have leapt onto the opposite couch and pretended he was asleep before Greg stumbled past the living room doorway. But he didn't even spare a glance as he made his way to the bathroom. I could hear Steve breathing erratically, the fear that he'd almost been caught with his cock in the mouth of his best friend's eighteen year old daughter was surging through him. Leigh was breathing heavy herself, both with fear and excitement I imagined.

The toilet flushed and Greg did his best impression of a zombie as he staggered past the living room doorway. After a little audible fumbling, the light flicked off and his form could be heard hitting his bed heavily.

I had nearly fallen asleep, but had willed myself to not miss out on anything that may yet happen. Some time passed, maybe ten minutes before there was movement from the other couch. Slowly I opened my eyes just so I could see Steve slowly slipping off the couch, his eyes locked on Leigh. To my surprise, however, he stood and left the room, turning toward Greg's room.

From the smirk he had when he reappeared in the doorway, he was pleased with is findings.

Lowering himself into a crawl, Steve made his way slowly toward Leigh and I. He stopped very close to us and dropped into a kneeling position to then lean forward, close to Leigh's ear.

"Leigh...Leigh...sweetie...I'm back...I can't sleep...having you so close...Leigh...Liehg...?," he whispered.

No response.

Steve then placed a hand on her bare arm and shook her, "Leigh. Oh come on... Aw shit!"

Nothing. She had passed out.

I saw Steve's eyes flicker, and then an evil grin came over his face as the realization dawned on him that he could do what he wanted to her. He drew his hands down his face and exhaled a deep breath as he steadied himself, then slowly began to slide his hands under Leigh's unconscious form. Then, with utmost care, he began to both lift and drag her away from me. Her legs, arms and head flopped as he succeeded in removing her from the couch. A couple of times he checked my state, but he was too far gone now - she was all his.

Lowering her onto her back on the carpeted space of floor between the couches, he positioned himself, kneeling beside her. He licked his lips and took a second to appreciate his prize: a gorgeous, passed out eighteen year old girl lay before him...the beautiful face led down to her lithe neck...then the swell of her big tits straining against her top...then her flat tummy, rising and dropping slowly as she breathed...then her short denim skirt riding high around her hips, just concealing her now wet panties...then her long, tanned thighs. She was an angel for the taking, Steve's taking.

A few seconds of this and he could no longer stand not touching her. His eyes moved to her ample tits that were straining against her tight t shirt. Steve reached both his hands out and clamped them down on those boobs, but she did not flinch. He then shook his head slowly as he began to massage her lovely apples, squashing them and squeezing them. Then, without further hesitation, he slid her top up, struggling to get it over her braless tits. Then he just stopped and stared, dumfounded at the sight that lay before him.

He checked her state once again, shaking her by the shoulders, but no response. Snapping his attention back to her full, round boobs, Steve lowered his face and started lapping away at her lovely soft skin. This had an effect on her, she began to moan in her sleep, but Steve did not relent. He kissed and licked her all her all over the tits, neck and stomach. Slowly her eyes opened and, even more slowly, she took in where she was and what was happening.

"S...Steve...wha wha...?"

Steve paused to look up over her jutting tits to her face, but his hands kept working away at her.

"Leigh, just lay there."

"No...no...this is too obvious. If someone comes..." But she wasn't pulling her top down. She wasn't moving away.

Steve must have noted this too as I saw his hand reach down for her skirt as his mouth moved to hers to fill it with his tongue. Her eyes closed.

Steve moved it up a gear, he wasn't planning on having this interrupted again. He moved down her body and pulled up her skirt, revealing her panties, one side of them twisted due to her rush to get them on. Leigh pulled her mouth away.

"Shit...Steve...I really..."

"I'm going to fuck you Leigh," he flatly stated. "I'm going to fuck you right now. I going to push my fat cock right up your sweet little cunt, because you want me to fuck you...you want me to fuck you right in front of your boyfriend," he insisted with a tone of authority. My cock surged and a felt I trickle of pre cum seep out.

"No...ohhh," Leigh moaned as Steve fingers plunged into her wet cunt. He worked away at her pussy for some long moments to ensure that she wanted it. She was breathing erratically now, moving her head slowly side to side. Then he was sliding her panties down, and now lifting her legs to allow them to be slipped off her feet...

Steve half sat up and put one hand to his zip, yanking it down and fumbling for a second before his turgid cock sprang out again. Leigh turned her head and just stared at his twitching dick. Not wasting anytime he reached down and cupped his free hand under her calves and promptly lifted both of her legs up and over her head so that her knees were within inches of her face.

"Mnf!" she exclaimed as she was folded in half.

I could see that her cunt and ass were jutting up, and the back muscles of her legs were straining.

"S Steve...," her voice was barely audible.

But Steve wasn't listening. Instead, with his hard dick in one hand and Leigh's calves in the other, he was moving. I could hear her breathing, but she wasn't trying to wrestle free out of her position. Her knees were now pushed to be touching her nose, and her eyes flicked around, her expression a little unsure. She even shot me a few nervous glances.

I could see the fat bastard before her, his hungry eyes moving quickly up and down her folded form as his breath quickened into a pant. Leigh twisted her head to look around her knees. He was in position now, raised slightly on his knees, his swollen cock thrusting out from underneath his fat gut, its glistening head but a few inches from my girlfriend's upturned cunt. Steve still had one hand holding Leigh's knees to her face, and as he shifted forward his weight pushed her knees past her head, splaying her thighs further.

Obviously uncomfortable, she grunted, but the possessed Steve didn't care. "S Steve...", she struggled. "I..." She was cut off as Steve thrust forward, plunging his cock into her offered up soft cunt. "Ah!" Leigh exclaimed as Steve's wide dick invaded her pussy.

Leigh continued to grunt as Steve lowered his large frame onto her, pushing her legs back even further, her feet dangling in the air. His face was animalistic as one hand moved down to cup her bum while the other took one of her small wrists, then the other, and pinned them tightly together above her head. Then he began thrusting, grunting and moaning as he banged into her.

Leigh did not seem to object to being held down and obviously uncomfortable. To an outsider it could have passed for rape. Watching this large man roughly fuck his cock in and out of the comparatively small girl was too much for me. I slid my hand down my pants to feel the liquid warmth of pre cum all over my aching cock and began to stroke it inside my trunks. It felt fucking great, but not as great as the grunting Steve was feeling as his cock slid in and out of my girlfriend's tight, willing cunt.

Steve leaned in even further, to place his head between her knees and began to kiss her roughly. I was amazed she could breathe under his large, jerking frame.

As he kissed her he would grunt lewd words into her mouth. "Oh! You delicious little cunt...do you know how good you fucking feel, you cheating little slut?! Look at your boyfriend...mmf...on the couch, and here you are on the floor with my cock up you...mff!"

Then he picked up the pace. He was really getting into her now, kissing her hard and squashing her knees into the sides of her head as her feet jerked around in the air. I watched this fat fifty five year old man fucking my girlfriend for long moments, calling her a dirty cunt and telling her what a cheating little whore she was, and she loved it. Why wouldn't the little bitch she give me the rough stuff?!

"Oh! Yeah!" he exclaimed. "Your cunt is fucking heaven, you know that? Huh?...huh?...ohh...ch christ!"

Bang, bang, bang he rammed into her, both of them grunting and moaning all the while. I saw his hand tighten around her wrists, and then his other hand dig into her ass...then shift further down...

"Ohhh!" she moaned as eyes then flew open.

"Like that, hmm? You like a finger in your bum, huh? Dirty little bitch!" he grunted at her through gritted teeth.

She whimpered.

"I said, do you like my finger in your bum?!"

She whimpered again, then, "Uh huh," she confessed.

He fucked into her with slower but harder thrusts as he fingered her asshole more vigorously. Christ, that guy was having the time of his life! They were so lost in their lust that I jerked off without worrying about being seen. I was struggling not to cum, and I very nearly lost it when Steve half commanded as he thrust away, "Turn over."

"Mmmnf...why?...ahh...ohhh...," she asked, barely audible between her knees.

"Just do it. I'm going to fuck your up that beatutifl," he growled while reluctantly withdrawing his cock from her cunt.

She hesitated, "No. I don't really like it that mu-..."

"I said, do it!" he spat.

She paused for a while, an unsure look on her face. Amazed, I watched her lower her legs and slowly roll over onto her tummy. Her sweet ass rolled into view. Propped up on her elbows, she looked innocently back over her shoulder at Steve. His eyes were hungrily taking in the sweet swell of her full bum cheeks. This guy was about to fuck my girlfriend in the ass! She rarely let me do it to her. She must have secretly loved the idea of this fifty year old guy dick in her young, round bum.

"B be gentle...please...please..."

The drooling Steve placed his hands on either side of the supine Leigh who was looking very unsure. Moving his body forward so that his fat gut was over her lithe, curving back until his cock was looming over the round cheeks of her teenage bum. I could hear Leigh's nervous panting increase as Steve licked his lips, shook his head smiling and began to lower his dick. When his cock came in contact with her soft, warm cheeks, Steve moaned loudly. Then the head disappeared; it would be against her asshole now.

The bastard smiled again, and with his hand he took hold of her ponytail to pull her head back, while the other went under her to tightly grab and squash one of her jutting tits. She looked so defenseless as he began licking her back. Then he shifted his hips down...

Leigh's eyes went wide and she grunted through gritted teeth. He was pushing his cock into her ass!

"Oh! Ow!" she grimaced.

"Oh h h...m my f fucking...oh h h...oh..." was all Steve could manage.

I knew what he was feeling, the same delicious sensations I experienced when fucking Leigh's vice like asshole. Steve pulled back hard on her hair, squeezed her tit, gritted his teeth and panted as he pushed again. I could see Leigh grimace as this fat man's big dick filled up her sweet little bum.

"Aahh!...ah!...ohhh...please...Steve...be care... ahh!"

I think Steve took some pleasure from the fact he was hurting her a little, and the fact she also wasn't stopping him. Slowly he started moving his hips up and down, all the time he moaned, gritted his teeth, panted, pulled hard on her hair, tightly gripped her tit, and licked his lips, lost in the ecstasy that Leigh's bum was giving him. Up and down he moved, and then he lifted his big gut to look down and watch his cock withdrawing and then plunging back into Leigh's asshole. Up and down, moaning and grunting, and then releasing her tit and moving his hand up to cover her mouth, anticipating that she would grunt too loudly as he picked up the pace. He was right.

"Mfff! Mfff!MMMMMMFFF!" she exclaimed into his hand as Steve pistoned his cock quickly in and out of her bum.

"Oh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me!...ohhh h h h...ohhhh! Fuckiiiiing Christ! Fuuuuck," he spat out, his cheeks quivering, his chest heaving as he fucked her. His hand slipped from Leigh's mouth.

She was lost in it too now. I could see her sweet face, twisting and scrunching, and she let loose with her obvious enjoyment, "Ohhh...yes...y yes...yes...ahh...ohhh...fuck, fuck, fuck...ohhh, ohhhh...o h h h!"

Suddenly Steve threw his head back. His entire body shook and he let out a strangled moan as he came, his hips jerking wildly, his cock pounding again and again into my girlfriend's bum as he emptied himself into her bowels. I swear he nearly cried with the intense pleasure flooding him. His orgasm went on and on as he grunted and shook and panted.

"OH!" voiced Leigh, a little too loudly, "Oh!...I'm going to...I'm to com-...oh...fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm coooomiiin-". Jesus! She was coming from Steve fucking cock in the ass! She had never fucking come with me like that! A shot of jealously ran through as I watched my girlfriend's beautiful face scrunch up and her body buck and writhe and she experienced the delights of her anal orgasm.

The intensity having passed; they both slowly returned from the dizzy heights of his incredible rapture.

That was it for me. I let myself cum and was struck with waves of pleasure as I bit my lip to stifle any moan as I shot my load into my pants. Once again I had gotten off watching my girlfriend being fucked by the fat, fifty five year old friend of her father's, and I had reveled in every sordid second of it.

Leigh's head slumped to the carpet as she tried to catch her breath, her chest heaving. Gradually Steve came to, and with much effort he lifted his fat frame from my girlfriend's back, and then slowly withdrew his cock from her ravaged asshole. I saw it twitch as it left her bum, dripping the last of its load onto her cheeks. Steve moved slowly to the side off Leigh, who was still on her stomach, but now moving to pull her skirt down. Both were panting.

"That was fucking fantastic, Leigh."

"My bum's killing me," was her only reply.

Leigh finally sat up, groggy and disheveled and pulled her top back down over her beautiful tits. Reaching for her crumbled panties, she shook her head and slid her feet through the holes, then slid them up her thighs. I took this opportunity to slide my hand from my pants and resume my passed out façade.

Leigh and Steve were both silent as they redressed themselves, but there was no negative tension, just two drunk people who had experienced a great fuck and were reveling in the aftermath of the event.

Steve rubbed his face and moved toward his couch. Leigh looked to me, then moved to slowly mount the couch to press her freshly fucked body against me. My cock stirred as her sweet cheeks pressed into my groin. Steve laid himself down, and sighed happily. And, sickly, I was just as happy.

While Steve may have thought he achieved what he set out to do, it was in fact me that let this happen. I was the main facilitator of this dirty little affair. I was the one that let it happen. And...I wanted it to happen again...

To be continued...

12