St Joseph's School For Girls Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see said Jon maybe you would like something to put into that pussy to relieve your aching?"

"I would Sir very much" replied jenny with a lustful look on her face.

Francis walked around the desk to where the French maid stood. Francis was five or six inches taller than Jenny. Francis ran her hand over Jenny's shoulders and then leant to her ear. She whispered something into Jenny's ear, looked up at Jon then whispered some more all the time looking at Jon. Once Francis had finished Jenny looked directly at Jon. She opened her legs slightly and started to rub her pussy through her knickers. All the time she didn’t take her eyes off of Jon, she started to moan as she rubbed her pussy. Her other hand went to her breast and started to squeeze and play with it, pinching her nipple through the material until it was hard. Jenny kept rubbing her pussy, she picked up some speed and her moaning became louder as her breathing became shallower. Her hand grasped her breast roughly as she rubbed her pussy harder and harder, moaning louder and louder. She looked Jon straight in the eyes and then with one loud scream she came, still staring directly at Jon, she slowed her pussy rubbing and released her breast. Jenny once she had finished turned her back to Jon, bent at the waist, hooked her thumbs into her French knickers and pulled them down with one quick movement. She stepped out of the knickers and passed them to Jon.


"These are for you Sir" Jenny said as handed them over, "it means that I am your little slut and you can use me in any way you like."

Jon smiled and took the knickers from Jenny, "thank you " he said.

"Smell them Jon," said Francis watching, one hand on her right breast.

Jon opened them up and looked in at the gusset, it was sopping wet with Jenny's pussy juice and he lifted them to his nose and breathed in deeply. "They smell so sweet Francis, here you smell." Jon threw the knickers over to Francis.

Francis did the same and smelled them in deeply. Francis just moaned and squeezed her breast hard.

Jon got up out of his seat and walked around the desk, "Jenny are you hungry for something?" he asked.

"Yes Sir, please may I suck your cock?"

"You may" he replied as he sat in a chair.

Jenny sunk to her knees in one quick movement, she went for his zipper and yanked it down she grabbed his cock out of his flies and plunged it into her open mouth. She knew what she wanted and she was determined to get as much cum out of this cock as quickly as she could. Her tongue flicked over the head before she sucked down on to it taking it deep into her throat. She was moaning as she pumped Jon's hard cock into her mouth with one hand and used the other to caress his balls. Jon watch her beaver away absolutely desperate for the thick cream from his balls to enter her mouth. Francis was enjoying the sight and sat down to watch she opened her legs wide showing once again that she wasn't wearing panties and started to finger her pussy while she watched. Jon was close to cumming, but he wanted to make it last longer, he told Jenny to stop, which of course she did immediately much to her frustration, she knew he was close.

"Go and lick your mistresses pussy Jenny" said Jon as he tried to control himself.

Jenny crawled on her knees over to Francis where she eagerly sank her head between Francis' legs eagerly licking and sucking the juices from her wet pussy. Francis clasped the back of Jenny's head and pulled her closer, she lifted her legs up opening her pussy as wide as possible, letting Jenny's tongue bring her to orgasm. Francis moaned and groaned through two more orgasms at one point ripping her jacket open so she could grasp at her breasts. She came a fourth time and pushed Jenny away unable to take much more. Jenny's face was wet with Francis' pussy juice and she looked a mess. Jon called her to him and she eagerly sunk her head back onto his hard cock. It didn’t take long for Jenny to coax the hot creamy goo from Jon's balls into her mouth and Jenny came instantaneously as Jon sprayed cum into her mouth. She kept pumping his cock trying to get as much out as possible; once she had got all he could she sat on the floor and smiled in a drunken stupor. Jon went and sat next to Francis who was still sat on the bench with her legs wide open. Jon looked over at Jenny who sat on the floor with a look of fulfilment in her half-closed eyes.

"What are we going to do now?" asked Jon not taking his eyes off Jenny.

"Well now," said Francis as she ran her fingers over her pussy, "we need to publicly humiliate her."

Francis brought her hand to her mouth and licked her fingers clean, "mmmm" she said as she shuddered. She held out a finger to Jon, who leant forward and sucked it.

"Very nice" he said as he released her finger.

"Stand up slut" barked Francis

Jenny stood up and smoothed her frilly skirt out so that it sat right. She stood at attention waiting for her orders.

"Jenny" said Francis as she herself stood up.

"Yes miss" replied Jenny looking directly forward.

Francis walked right up to Jenny and leant close to her ear, she whispered several instructions to her and then opened the door for Jenny who promptly walked out. Jon looked a little disturbed.

"Um, isn't she going to be noticed walking around the school like that?" he said in a rushed whisper.

"It'll be fine" replied Francis calmly smoothing her short skirt down, "Its meal time everyone will be in the canteen."

"Oh right" said Jon in a more measured tone, he then looked up at Francis, "what else did you tell her?" he asked.

"Ahh," replied Francis looking mischievous, "you will have to wait and see."

Francis smiled, opened the door and left closing the door behind her.

Jon stood up and grabbed his coat; he exited his office and locked the door behind him. Jon climbed up the old wooden staircase to his apartment and closed his door.

12