Stable Boy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim wasn't the only one in a state of sexual arousal. Miss Worthing hurried upstairs, Jim's firm young body had got to her and she wasn't sure whether it was that or the rather stiff G&T he had mixed for her but her whole body seemed to be glowing and there was an itch that demanded scratching. She went to her room and quickly took of her shoes, her jodhpurs and her blouse. For what she had in mind her underwear would have to go as well so she took them off and put them on her bed with the rest; she'd tidy up later. Quickly she checked herself in the mirror; not too bad, not for her age anyway and seeing as how the lad seemed to view her through rose tinted glasses she would have to do. She fetched a thigh length silk wrap from the hook on the back of her en-suite door and put it on and, grabbing a pair of handcuffs which lived in her bedside drawer, returned downstairs.

Jim looked up as the door opened and his jaw dropped. He felt as if he'd never seen Miss Worthing looking so wonderful, so perfect, so worthy of worship. He knew he shouldn't stare but he really couldn't help himself; the way her long shapely legs disappeared into the dark burgundy material of the wrap was sending signals straight to his libido, signals that couldn't be ignored. She walked round behind him, reached down and, before he knew it, Jim found that his wrists were locked. Then she went back to the chaise longue and lay back, letting her wrap fall open.

"Now then, you know what to do. Let's see if you're good enough." Miss Worthing said with a purr. Jim shuffled forward the few inches until he could reach and bent forward, kissing her pubic mound. Although he was still a relative beginner Mrs Johnson's instructions from the other day were still clear in his head and he fervently desired to do his best for his Goddess, whether it earned him relief of not. As he gently pushed her outer lips apart; opening her up, he felt that this was the way he always wished to worship; to be here, on his knees, giving pleasure and asking for none in return.

He was slightly surprised by just how aroused Miss Worthing already was. He was no expert but her taste and aroma spoke of her readiness and her clitoris was already swollen and protruding, demanding the attention of his tongue. He'd been taught not to rush but, as he held himself back Miss Worthing admonished him, telling him not to tease so he cut to the chase and flicked his tongue back and forth feeling her respond, feeling the growing power of the emotions within her. He felt as if he had hardly started when her hands gripped the back of his head pulling him into her, urging him on. Crushed against her as he was he was having problems breathing but he neither dared nor wanted to stop. He could feel her reaching her climax, a climax that was his gift to her and the last thing he wanted to do was to break the rhythm.

In the end it wasn't one climax but three. Three times he felt the spasms rocking their way through her body; three times he pushed to the edge and beyond; three times he felt the explosion within her until finally, exhausted and totally sated, she pushed him away.

"Stand up," Miss Worthing said at last. "Stand here, no turn your back." Jim felt the cuffs being removed. "Now go and fetch a roll of kitchen paper, hurry now, before I change my mind."

When Jim returned Miss Worthing was sitting up again and she had closed her wrap.

"Now come here, stand in front of me." Miss Worthing took the key chain off from around her neck and reached inside his panties to unlock the cage from around his penis. As soon as the cage had been removed Jim's penis had sprung forward, its stiffness testimony to the pent up frustration with him. The hipster cut of the panties had been designed for a more feminine anatomy and Jim's penis projected well above the waistband standing maybe an inch or so clear.

"Now, lie on the floor, face up," she ordered. He did as he was told and lay down next to the chaise longue. Miss Worthing took her foot and rested it on his groin so that his penis rested in the ridge between her toes and the ball of her foot.

"Who do you belong to?" she asked as her foot worked in circular motions.

"To you, Miss Worthing," Jim replied as he stared up at her. He was having trouble concentrating. The feel of her naked foot coupled with the lace of the panties was deeply troubling. "Only to you."

"And do you deserve this? Have you earned this reward?" she continued.

"No, Miss Worthing," Jim replied, "I'm just dirt, I'm filth, fit to be crushed beneath your foot, praying to be worthy of worshipping..."

He got no further. This time he couldn't control the massive groan as his groin exploded and great gobbets of semen erupted from him, covering his chest from his stomach to his neck, some even splashing on his chin. Miss Worthing removed her foot from his penis but kept it resting on his thigh.

"There, that's better. I hope you brought enough paper to wipe up with," Miss Worthing said cheerfully. Jim tore a few pieces off the roll and, after carefully wiping the sole of Miss Worthing's foot started to dab at his chest but it took several sheets before he was done. He was still dabbing away when Miss Worthing reached down and, pulling down the front of his panties, reattached the cage to his now quiescent penis.

"That's you all sorted out for tonight. Make sure you take all this paper away with you and dispose of it properly. Off you go, you're late enough as it is. Goodnight."

Jim was amazed at how brusquely he'd been dismissed but that was it and he had to go. He stood up, his chest still a bit sticky from his semen and, picking up all the used kitchen roll headed for the door.

"Thank you, Miss Worthing. Thank you so much," he said, giving a little bow as he left.

"See you tomorrow," Miss Worthing replied from the chaise longue.

Jim had barely left the house before Miss Worthing got up and went to the kitchen to fix herself another drink. She hardly dared admit to herself, let alone to the lad, the state she had got herself into. As he got dressed again outside the backdoor she could see his outline through the frosted glass; part of her wanted just to open it, pull him back inside and jump his bones. Sure he'd sated her immediate desire but there was plenty more where that came from but it could wait, there was always tomorrow.

12