Stacey Takes Control Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers

"That's it sweetie, I know you can take it. Keep your legs spread for me," her voice was so soothing, he completely surrendered to her. She brought her hand back and slapped him hard again. He winced again, between the huge weight of his sack and her slaps it was an incredible mixture of pain. He held onto her mostly for balance as she continued to slap his grapefruit sized sack. He rested his head upon her shoulder, wincing, moaning and gasping at each and every hit, but he would let her do whatever she desired.

After several incredibly painful minutes, Stacey stopped the assault on his bloated scrotum. He held her and thanked her, "You did so well darling. Now lay back again. I want to do one more thing I've never done." He had surrendered to her long ago and would be compliant on whatever else she wanted to do. Such was the way of a submissive male who loved to be dominated. She was just what he was looking for.

He struggled to lay back down, his gigantic sack made even the simplest of movements incredibly hard. He resumed the same position she first put him in. As a reward, she stood up on the bed, undid the zipper of her skirt and let it fall to her ankles. There seriously wasn't an ounce of fat on her. She was fucking gorgeous. Matt had forgotten all about the saline in his scrotum, the pain of the needle, her vigorous ball slapping and her nipple pinching. He was lost in her beauty. She was fully shaven and her pussy looked perfect, small and delicate. She shifted her hip to one side as to accentuate her curves.

She held up her hand, extended out her pinky finger and grinned. He really wasn't looking though, as her little titties and sexy cunt drew nearly all of his attention. Once again she kneeled between his legs. She grabbed his cock with her right hand and took the pinky of her left hand and touched his pee hole. The amount of precum was abundant and she pulled up on the skin of his cock. She wet the end of her finger in his lubricant and started to push it into his little hole. He grabbed the sheets of the bed and held his breath. He loved playing with sounds so his pee hole was used to intrusions, but this was something else entirely.

"There there, sweetie, I know you can take it darling," she said as she pushed down on his cock, her little finger was in up to her first knuckle. With a wiggle and a push there was a pop as her finger pushed in up to her second knuckle. Matt winced and shuttered as she fingered his little hole.

"One more knuckle darling. You want to make me happy right?" She said in that soothing sexy voice of hers. He nodded and braced himself. She ran her hand up and down the hard shaft of his cock, pushing more precum towards the end. It felt so good having his little hole fucked. He immediately wanted her whole finger in. He pushed his hips forward as she applied pressure on her finger.

"Yes darling, we're almost there, you're doing so good..." She said. With an audible pop, her finger slammed into his cock. Matt moaned loudly as the last inch or so of her little finger pushed its way into his cock. The feeling was euphoric.

"Thank you Stacey," Matt said as if winded. He gyrated his hips as if fucking her finger back. She smiled as she wiggled her finger inside of his hole. She leaned forward again and kissed him deeply. He returned it passionately. They kissed for about minute as she pushed and pulled with her finger, fucking his pee hole. He moaned in unison. Nobody had ever fucked his little hole before.

She pulled away from his kiss and leaned back. Her finger made his pee hole look huge as it expanded for her finger. His huge scrotum almost looked sexy. She wished it was all cum. She would let him fuck her now. And by what his email said, he would take her ass. She wished he could empty the whole contents of his scrotum into her ass.

She pulled her finger free of his urethra admiring the gaping hole it left, a little precum oozed out, "Thank you little one, I definitely think you've earned an orgasm." She smiled.

She looked at him with lust in her eyes as she turned around on the bed and showed him her sexy little ass. Immediately he went from sub to Dom, from prey to predator, from boy to man.

He got to his knees quickly, the weight of his scrotum only increased his lust. He wrapped his left arm around her, finding her hard little nipple. He crushed it with his powerful fingers sending waves of pleasure through her whole body, she cried out as she arched her back. His other hand found her pussy which was overflowing with lubricant. He used her own juice and spread it all over the rosebud of her ass. When there wasn't enough he pushed into her pussy with two fingers and pulled out its juices. He lathered up the tight hole of her ass and then pushed one, then two fingers in. She gasped at the anal assault, but shifted her hips to make the access as easy as she could for him.

In a quick, almost primal movement, Matt lined the recently fucked head of his cock with her tight anal entrance and pushed forward. His long, slender cock pushed into her ass easily. She cried out as her ass gave way to his hard cock. The feeling of her hot ass was out of this world. His hand found her other nipple and now both he crushed both of her sensitive little nubs with his fingers.

In long motions, he pulled his cock nearly out of her tight ass then slammed it back in up to the hilt. His huge heavy scrotum pulled at the skin of his cock which only added to the pleasure. He felt her ass gripping his cock tighter and tighter as he pinched her nipples more. All at once the world stopped. His fingers pinched her nipples, his cock was buried in her ass and the two cried out as an orgasm wracked both of their bodies. His prostate pulsated as it worked a huge amount of cum out of his cock deep into her bowels. She shook and cried out as his fingers worked her nipples, the real source of her earth shattering orgasm. Matt's cock continued to pump cum into her ass until his orgasm finally subsided, three days worth of it. It felt like a gallon.

Finally the waves of pleasure were over as Matt pulled his cock from her ass and he sat back on the bed again, taking the weight off of his scrotum. Stacey fell forward onto all fours as she recovered from her orgasm. Matt watched as her gaping little rosebud pushed a bit of his cum out as it dribbled down past her perfect little pussy. He reached up with one hand and caressed her pussy then pushed a finger in. Her cunt was tight. He wished he had it in him to make a second go around. He wanted to slam his cock in her pussy as well, but that would have to wait. She moaned as he touched her, still riding the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"Thank you Stacey," he said softly. She turned and smiled at him, moving her body up next to his and laid at his side. Matt held her tightly and kissed her on the forehead, "Thank you."

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers
12