All Comments on 'Stacey the Mistress Ch. 3'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
fascinating contrast

Because it continues directly from the previous chapter, this one is brief, although certainly it could have been longer. However, anyone who has been reading all the stories in the Danny/Charmaine saga will again notice here the contrast between these two main characters. While Charmaine over and over again feels guilty about making love with someone other than Danny, Danny himself has no guilt feelings whatever about making love with someone other than Charmaine. (Charmaine's inner turmoil is fully revealed in the incredible Infidelity Revisited series, which should be read before this one, although technically, since Charmaine and Danny are not married, there is no infidelity in the strict sense of the term). The contrast between the feelings of the two characters is striking, and will lead to some amazing developments in subsequent stories, the next series of which is Stacey the Mistress...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2107 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES