All Comments on 'Stacey the Sinner Ch. 3 (Finale)'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 14 years ago
happy ending....

i love happy endings. thank you.

stacey and danny are meant to be together. ;)

dick_chick_101dick_chick_101over 13 years ago
Aaaww

i'm so glad it all worked out. love like yours should never be apart!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Best lovemaking story series

From personal experience, nothing turns a man on more than hearing his lover tell him that she wants his baby!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
unresolved story

Excellent as it is, the Stacey the Sinner series leaves some things unresolved. First, Danny goes on to have affairs in subsequent (this reviewer's judgment, at least) stories- in A Vacation to Remember, Lucky with the Landlords, and Anahita. What has happened to Danny's relationship to Stacey, and how it ended, and whether Stacey actually was pregnant or not, are all aspects of this saga that are (so far) not explained by the author. The author does tell the reader that, ultimately, Danny and Charmaine will finally get back together for good in Reunion, a touching and emotional tear-jerker of an ending that truly tugs at the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm so jealous of Stacey, because as many times that I've tried to get pregnant, it never happened. My cousin and I had unprotected sex with each other, more times than I care to remember. I wanted to have his baby and he wanted me to get me pregnant. One time after we had been trying to get me pregnant, I missed my period and I was overjoyed with happiness. I really thought that I was pregnant and he was just as happy as I was. We were actually celebrating when I realized that I had started my period. What a horrible letdown for both of us. We both cried and we vowed to keep on trying, but sadly it never happened for us.

We drifted apart and he went into the service leaving me alone. He ended up getting married and had two great kids with his wife. I fell in love with a great guy who I met in college and we got married, but we didn't have any children. I still love my cousin and think about him almost every day. I wish that things were different and that we were still together. There's no love like your first love and he is my first love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2105 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES