Stacy Brown Got Two Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,124 Followers

After my cum treat was over they twisted their faces around so they could look into each others eyes while their tongues swirled around and around my first two inches. They didn't stop until both of my cocks gave up one last spurt that they hungrily swallowed down.

"Holy crap Bri, you didn't tell me his stuff was this tasty! Shit, now I don't know if I'll want to suck him or fuck him when he recovers." Patty looked from me to her friend and back several times before she just leaned in and gave me a full length suck again. "And how the hell can your cock 'teach' me how to deep throat?"

"I don't know and neither does Stacy," Brianna said with a grin. "What I do know is I want that monster to fuck me!" she said and grabbed my extra cock pulling it from Patty's grasp.

"But I want to get fucked too!"

Quickly thinking I said, "Have you two ever seen a porno with girls that are sliders?"

"Um hmm."

"Yeah, why?"

"Okay, neither of you is very big so, Brianna, why don't you lie down with your ass hanging over the edge of the bed. Yeah like that. Now Patty, you lie down on top of her with your pussy right above hers." Patty carefully moved into position, making certain she wasn't too heavy for Brianna.

"Okay, here goes," I said as I stepped between their spread legs and lined up my dicks with each girl's pussy. They groaned softly as I leaned in and gave them about a four inch thrust. After nearly pulling all the way out I pushed into them both again and didn't stop until my cocks were – how do I say this – balls deep in Brianna and pubic bone to pubic bone in Patty.

Patty moaned loudly while Brianna gasped "Oh fuck this is SO hot! I don't think it's going to take long to make me cum like this! Damn it's hot!"

"Fucking A," Patty gasped, "It sure as hell is!"

My hips hadn't stopped as I gave them one long and deep thrust after another. "Good god this feels so wild!" My eyes switched from girl to girl (their bodies were forming a 'V' so I could see each of their faces) then I groaned while pumping deep, "Shit your pussies feel so good, yet are so different the way they grab hold of me!" With that both of them squeezed around me and I gasped "Oh fuck yeah, that feels incredible!"

"Harder Stacy, fuck us harder," Patty managed to croak out.

"Oooo yeah, pound us baby!" Brianna said. "Make us both scream our heads off! Shit that's good!"

After about three minutes I pulled back until I disconnected and then dropped down a bit before pressing right back in. Patty's ass was still pliable from being fucked earlier so my cock slid in with little effort. Brianna's was still virgin – today – so instantly my rear cock tapered and it too slid into her with no problem. Both of them cooed their approval. By the third full thrust I felt my back cock pump back up until it was a thick and solid shaft, just like the one fucking Patty's ass.

About five minutes later Patty gasped, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum with your cock in my ass! Oh god it feels so good!"

"Oh shit, so am I!" Brianna cried out and then went silent as her body began shaking violently as she came. Patty was right there with her as she lurched and shook as orgasmic sonic booms rocked her body.

Finally they both came down from their incredible highs. I however was not there yet so after two slow pumps into their asses I pulled out full and then rose up a bit as each shaft found its way into its respective pussy. Unintelligible moans came from both girls as I entered them and then began pumping their pussies relentlessly. God they felt so good ... good enough so I decided to go slower and make it last. Patty came about four minutes later, then Brianna erupted a minute after she did. Several minutes each of them was climbing up the hill towards another orgasm when I knew it was about time.

"Oh fuck girls ... I'm going to cum soon!" I gasped as I drove my cocks fully into them again.

"Do it baby," Brianna said wantonly.

"Give it to me," Patty gasped as she stared into my eyes lustily. "OH god yes, there it is!"

"I can feel it, baby," Brianna cried out. "Oh fuck I'm cumming again!"

Patty grasped my arms and squeezed tight as she came. Brianna was beneath her so she couldn't reach me but she could reach her friend's chest and her hands latched onto a tit each and pulled and twisted Patty's nipples making Patty cum even harder than she was. Both girls' pussies clutched tightly onto my shafts as they pumped hard and deeply into them, flooding their wombs with man-seed.

As I finished shooting jizm into each of them I leaned over the bed staring straight down at their wasted yet lust crazed faces. Our bodies came to a stop as one, each of us breathing super hard. Finally I leaned down and kissed Patty, then moved over and kissed Brianna who was straining to get her head high enough for me. Then I stepped back pulling my cocks out and flopped onto the bed beside them then rolled to my back while groaning "Holy fuck you two!"

Moments later Patty moaned as she rolled off of Brianna and leaned over my crotch only to moan again, "Aw damn it, it's gone. Oh well, this one's pretty nice too," and she softly inhaled my softening cock, using her lips and tongue to clean me of all her juices.

My dick twitched and started hardening for her and she gasped, "Oh shit! I'd better stop or you'll be fucking me again and I don't know if my butt can take another one like I just got."

Brianna giggled as she said, "Guess my guy's too much for you, huh?!"

"You know it, my pussy is still twitching." Patty crawled across the bed, grabbed her glasses and put them on. As she scooted back over to us she complained, "What the fuck, I must have screwed these up, I can't see shit with them."

I rolled over and looked at her then I felt Brianna slide her fingers over my back where Patty had scraped me with her fingernails. Brianna kissed me on the back before saying, "Tell me Patty, how many fingers am I holding up."

"Fuck if I know, I said I can't see shit."

"Okay, take off your classes," my gal waited till Patty had complied before, "okay, now how many?"

"Three." Patty then looked at her glasses, then around the room before out the window and then back to Brianna. "What the shit! I can see! How is this possible?!"

"Hold that thought," Brianna said. "I saw Stacy wince when you scratched the shit out of his back a bit ago." Instantly Patty started apologizing but Brianna silenced her, "Don't worry about it. Check your fingernails, do you have any stuff from Stacy?"

"Ooo yuk! That's nasty!" Patty wiped her finger tips on the sheet as she looked sadly at me.

"Stacy, why don't you turn around and show her your back?"

I did and Patty gasped in shock, "Where are the scratches?"

"Well Patty, that is another change in me that they made. I heal practically instantly! They told me that I will never get sick again. I guess I rubbed off on you."

"What do you mean?"

"Your eye sight. When I came in you, my curative properties transferred to you, and now you have your good vision back."

"No way! Can that happen Bri?"

"I think so. I know for sure that I never felt better and my sore feet from all that walking haven't hurt since we got up this morning."

"No shit," Patty said as she looked deep in thought. "Um, don't take this the wrong way Bri, but Stacy, you can fuck me ANY time you want too!" I laughed at her statement thinking that sounded good to me. "And by the way, would you fuck my mom? She used to drink like a fish so her liver is shot. She also smoked like a fiend so her lungs are worthless, her heart is failing, and the doctor's say she's got less than a year left."

That was a question I did not see coming, but Brianna instantly answered for me, "He sure will! I know Stacy would be ready, willing and VERY able to do what ever he can for your mother, right honey?"

My eyes flitted from girl to girl as I cleared my throat and said, "Sure, as long as she is willing."

I was certain Brianna was going to be jealous when Patty nearly leaped onto me and gave me the most passionate intense kiss I had ever had. Next thing I knew she grabbed my cock which had gone to full solid status and dropped her pussy onto it as she tried to fuck the shit out of me. In all humility, let's just say that about 90 minutes later Brianna claimed I was the winner. Patty couldn't complain even after recovering.

********

Prior to our trip to New Mexico's 'alien central', I wasn't all that much of a ladies man and considered myself 'lucky' to have Brianna for a girlfriend. (Okay, I still do.) The next five days were beyond my comprehension as she not only enjoyed five quite long and vigorous fuck sessions with me but she also seemingly hand picked some needy young coeds who had some physical malady for me to cure. The first time I was shocked that she was willingly sharing her boyfriend with another girl (not the same as with Patty) for the sole purpose of the two of us fucking. By that Friday evening I was simply curious as to whom she would bring.

What I did know by the end of the week was that my healing capabilities always transferred along with a huge dosing of cum. Well, okay, I also knew that after these reluctant ladies (yes, they all were) had one dose of my man cream inside them they were totally into getting several more loads. My studies took a beating as my 'free' time was now virtually gone what with my cock being inside of one woman or another. Not that I'm complaining!

Patty had ditched Mark twice that week so we could get together along with Brianna of course. Those two really like it when I fuck both of them at the same time, an act that Brianna has never suggested with any of the girls she brought to me for ... um ... treatment. I must admit that I get a kick out of it as well.

Brianna spent Friday night with me and I awoke at the ungodly hour of 5:30 (it's Saturday for God's sake!) to the wonderful sensation of her sucking my cock. She is really good at that and I was fully charged when my eyes opened. I looked at my alarm clock and groaned then said, "A bit anxious today, aren't you? We've got the whole weekend."

"No we don't!" Brianna said as her pussy slipped down onto my rock hard cock and began slowly fucking up and down on me. "Patty flew home last night and will be back this morning at ten. I need to get my time in with you before then as she is bringing her mom with her. I don't expect to have any more fun with you till tomorrow."

"No shit?!"

"Nope! She hasn't told her mom just what type of treatment she will be getting, just that it will change her life. Oh god baby, I love your cock!" she moaned as her hips really got moving as they rocked, rolled, circled, shook, and rapidly pistoned onto me. Talk was mostly forgotten for the next hour or so as we fucked in dozens of positions.

The last one we tried was pile driver where only her head and shoulders were on the bed, her back rested against my head board and I was straddling her hips. Brianna's knees hung down over her chest as I lined up both of my cocks with her two holes and drilled down into her. "Oh my god, they feel so BIG! Oh Stacy ... fuck me! Oh god yes, that's so good!"

She went silent then as she only managed some moans and groans while looking lovingly up at me. Her pussy and ass muscles were going nuts as they grabbed squeezed and throbbed around my invading shafts as I DP'd her. Her hands never stopped rubbing my calves all the while in this position. Suddenly I felt her pussy shrink to about a third of its previous size and her ass tightened as well.

"SHITTTTT!" she screamed as her face turned bright red. "Cumming! Oh god I'm cumming so hard! Oh ... oh ... oh ... fuck ... yes ... ohm ... god ... fuck ... me ... Sta ... cy ...oh ... FUCK!" Her body was somehow lurching below me as I let her have it, my cocks drilling her powerfully before they both exploded shooting huge volleys of cum into her holes!

Once our mutual climaxes were over I straightened my legs thus pulling both of my cocks from her satiated holes. I leaned back against the wall for support while Brianna grabbed her crotch with both hands and somehow rolled down onto her side on the bed. She was both laughing and crying as she held her hands against her pussy. I knew she was trying to speak at the same time but nothing made sense.

After taking a few seconds for my own recovery I lay down beside her and hugged her tight while making sure she was okay. "Oh my god," she finally said even as she still laughed/cried. "That felt ... (choke) ... so good ... (sob) ... I thought ... I ... (choke) ... was going ... to ... die! (laugh then sob) "Shit that was ... (deep breath) ... GOOD!"

"WOW!" I agreed. "That was incredible!"

That was the last I knew until I awoke two hours later. Brianna was still in the fetal position with her hands holding her pussy as she slept. I eased out of bed and showered in preparation for my meet with Patty and her mom. Brianna woke up as I came out of the bathroom, then she showered and we had breakfast before she kissed me goodbye saying, "It seems strange to say this but make me proud of my boyfriend when you are with Patty's mom. I love you!"

And then she was gone and I sat there wondering how things would go with Patty and her mom.

********

After she left I tried studying. Talk about a total waste of time! My mind was struggling with all the possible scenarios of what would happen once Patty and her mom arrived. Shit, I was turning into a nervous wreck not knowing how much Patty had told her mother and how she felt about engaging in my special treatment.

Finally a soft knock on my door signaled their arrival. Opening my door I was greeted to the sight of an excited Patty and her nervous and quite sick looking mother. I could tell she once was a beautiful woman, the source of Patty's good looks. But too many years of extremely hard living had taken its toll on her. Now her color was way off due to her failing liver and her face was drawn from struggling to breathe in spite of the oxygen tank.

Patty introduced us after I closed the door. "I'm pleased to meet you ma'am," I said.

Even with her portable oxygen tank it took a while for her to softly respond with, "Please ... call me ... Gloria. This is ... insane what ... my daughter ... thinks ... you can ... do."

"I totally understand, Gloria. This is all pretty new to me too."

It was then that I found out Patty had not explained just how I could cure her mother. Patty finally told her mother just what the two of us needed to do. Gloria's face turned red/orange with a mixture of embarrassment, shock and rage. With as much emotion as she could muster she gasped, "You can't ... be serious! (Gasp, pant) I have never ... cheated ... on your dad ... and now you ... want me to ... to ... with him!"

Patty jumped in trying to get her mom to slow down and get some air in her lungs while I said, "I'm going to leave you two to talk this out. Gloria, I know I can help you, but it is up to you."

With few places to go I wished my apartment was bigger. It was the first time I had ever felt trapped in my one bedroom abode. My stomach was nearly tied up in knots when nearly 20 minutes passed before Patty came to get me.

"I need you to help with a little show and tell session."

"Okay Patty, what ever you need," I said and followed her back out to her mom.

"Mom, here are my glasses," she said as she put them on the coffee table. Patty dug in her purse then said, "And here are my contacts."

"Patty, you ... know you must ... have your ... glasses or ... contacts when ... you drive." Her mother slowly said. "You are ... practically blind ... without them."

"Not any more. Not since I fucked Stacy. Please mom, do this for me ....... Do this for YOU! Do this for dad."

"Cheat on ... your father ... for your ... father! I just ... can't." Gloria couldn't speak anymore; she was too winded by then.

"Then just blow him!" Patty said in desperation. "Please mom, suck him off for me!"

"I ... just ... can't."

"Then I will," Patty told her while attacking my pants getting them and my boxers to my ankles in record time. Her lips enveloped my limp dick and she worked her tongue on me quite effectively, taking me deep and getting me fully hard in just moments. Once I was fully engorged she pulled off of me letting my shaft drop from her lips and bounce in front of her face to my heart beat.

"He's ... huge," was all Gloria said.

Patty had given me several blowjobs but this time she was hell bent on making me cum NOW! I just let her work her magic on me while Gloria sat there in uncomfortable silence. She never said a word as she watched her daughter deep throat me over and over.

Soon my balls were close to their breaking point and Patty knew it from experience. "Get ready mom," she said then engulfed my shaft again and literally sucked the cum right out of me.

"Oh god Patty, I'm ... oh fuck ... cumming!"

I'll never know how she held it all but Patty sucked and swirled her tongue around my cock head coaxing my balls to drain themselves into her mouth even though she never swallowed once as I pumped and pumped my seed into her oral cavity, my body tense with divine release.

Smiling up at me as she eased her lips off of my tip, Patty gave my thighs a squeeze then moved over to where her mother sat uncomfortably. She grabbed her mom's face and eased her head back and then planted a kiss on her lips. A kiss that grew harder and more intense, the shock registering on Gloria's face. Then I noticed Patty forcing her mother's mouth open just before her mother shook in surprise as my cum was being passed from daughter to mother. Patty's lips were tightly sealed around her mother's so none of my seed could leak out. She didn't release her mom until we all knew that Gloria had swallowed my second hand cum.

"Jesus Patty ... how ... could you?" her mother gasped as a little of my white froth slid out the corner of her mouth. "Hmmm, that ... tastes pretty ... good!" Then her tongue slipped out and she slurped up the escaping sperm and swallowed it down also.

"There mom, that should do it, but you really should have fucked him. Stacy is incredible! In fact, how about it Stacy, will I do as a substitute? I did promise that you would get to fuck someone."

I just grinned at her and wiggled my hips making my still hard shaft sway side to side. Nothing was said as Patty threw off her clothes then quickly straddled my thighs and nestled her pussy down onto my pillar.

"Oh fuck you feel good," she groaned as her hips pressed tightly down onto my lap. With her lips against my ear she very softly whispered, "If you can prevent it, don't let that extra cock come out just yet. Save it for my mom, if she decides to give you a go."

"I'll try," I told her equally softly.

Slowly she lifted up and nearly off of me before slowly pushing back down as deep as she could go. "Remind me to thank Brianna for this," she said before her lips clamped onto mine and we frenched each other for several moments, her hips working my cock all the while.

About ten minutes later Patty threw her head back, nearly touching the back of her head on her shoulder blades, and she gasped, "Oh Stacy, I'm going to cum! Don't stop!" Truth be told, I wasn't doing much that I could stop. I mean, Patty was on top of me and her body was fucking me harder than a whirling dervish in heat! Her succulent pussy clamped onto my cock harder than ever as she screamed her joy. This new tightness pushed my balls to the max and I started pumping her pussy full of my hot cum.

Patty's face was a contorted mask of pleasure while her body shook quaked and spasmed violently above me. I do like the way she climaxes as it is incredible! Seeing her daughter erupt like this must have been too much for her mother as she broke her silence while reminding me that she was there.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,124 Followers