Stacy Brown Got Two Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,191 Followers

"YES! Oh god ... YES!" she cried out. "Fuck me! Oh god don't stop! Fuck my ass ... fuck my pussy ... oh god fuck BOTH my holes!" I didn't hold back and I didn't stop. I kept on fucking her hard until her incredible climax was fading into her past, only then did I slow down and finally stop buried totally inside of her pussy and ass.

Gloria uncrossed her eyes and looked up at me in amazement while her pussy and anal ring randomly clutched and grasped onto my shafts. I held her tight to me and in one fluid movement rolled us over so I was on my back.

"Your turn to fuck me." She smiled down into my face as her hips began rocking and rolling around my crotch, pulling both cocks out of her and then driving them back in to her depths. Even as her hips moved on me they also began lifting up and nearly off of me until she powered them back down. I couldn't help but think how shocked – and happy – her husband was going to be after she got home! Gloria was a hellcat in bed whether it was with one cock or two!

Pulling her face up and away from me she placed her hands on my knees behind her then used them to support her body while she lifted her hips high before making our skin slap as she crushed them back down onto me. I was amazed at how fast her hips were moving when she suddenly cried out "Oh ... oh .... OH ... oh ... oh fuck I'm cumming!"

She lost all coordination even as she managed to keep moving in the most unpredictable means I had ever experienced. It did make her awesome tits move in the most exciting way though. Some moments later her hips came to a stop and she sank down onto me all the way, her eyes staring into mine as she gasped and smiled at the same time.

"You WILL cum again!" she said as she eased up and then back down. "God how I love reverse cowgirl," she said as she started pivoting on my hips.

"Ouch!" I gasped as I grabbed her and made her stop.

"Oh sorry ... I'm not used to two cocks on one guy, hee-hee!" She lifted off of me with a groan then turned around as she stroked my cocks and moaned, "You're truly amazing, young man, truly amazing!"

Then she finished turning and lifted her right leg over me and grabbed my extra dick, giving it a full stroke with her hand while mumbling, "Fucking amazing," just before she eased it into her pussy. "Oh god, it feels wonderful in my pussy too." She then reached back and grabbed my front cock and slipped it around until she found her still gaping asshole and simply pressed her hips down, engulfing both cocks at once.

"Holy shit, Gloria," I gasped.

"It's my turn to fuck, remember? Well, by god I'm going to FUCK! I have a lot of time to make up for. Oooooh, my pussy and ass love this!" She went silent then as she worked her hips up down and around as she fucked onto me slow then fast and everywhere in between.

Patty moved off her chair and back onto the bed. She kissed her mother before saying, "Sorry mom, I know this is your time but I'm so horny, I just can't help myself." Then she swung her leg over my chest and backed up until her pussy was directly over my mouth. Looking down my body at her mother fucking like a mad woman she said, "Please Stacy, eat me. Eat my pussy and fuck me with ... just fuck me!"

"What? How?" Gloria said in wonder as she turned back to look at her daughter who was grinding her pussy onto my face. I couldn't see what was happening so I slid my tongue out and shoved it deep into her cunt, my improved oral phallus stretching out until it pressed against the back wall of her pussy. I gave her two quick pumps and then slurped it out of her and slithered it out front so it could hook back and stroke her clit.

"Oh my god!" Gloria groaned as Patty moaned her approval. "You have GOT to use that on me!"

"Later mom," Patty said softly. "Right now you've got his cocks so ... oh god I love this ... I've got his ... oh Stacy ... tongue!"

Gloria resumed working her hips on my shafts while I resumed licking the shit out of Patty's tasty pussy. I knew exactly where her g-spot is – my tongue had found it countless times all ready – so I would get her close and then pull away and just make her feel good. The sounds of love making were quite loud as the three of us were all approaching nirvana. I had waited all this time until it was THE time, then I let my extra cock give another double pump and it now worked in reverse of Gloria's movements.

That was all it took. Gloria's muscles clamped onto both my cocks and she began shaking violently while trying to keep moving on me. My tongue shoved deep into Patty's pussy and aimed right at her g-spot, making her go nuts in less than 10 seconds. Gloria's tightness rapidly pushed me over the edge.

"Yes ... yes ... yesyesyes oh FUCK!" Gloria screamed as she exploded into a huge orgasm.

"Oh god Stacy ... I'm cumming on your tongue!" Patty cried out as her hips shook and wiggled spasmodically over my mouth. My arms were clamped over her thighs to keep her in place so her climax would be that much better.

My cocks both gave up under the extreme pressure of Gloria's tightness. Each of them began blasting rope after rope of hot man cream into her holes as the three of us came as one. Even when it was Brianna, Patty and I, our climaxes didn't come close to this one!

Eventually we were finished, our climaxes receding into a glorious after glow. Patty sat there on my face gasping for breath for several moments before she slowly slumped to her side pulling her leg over me with a huge groan. Gloria sat on my hips while her pussy and ass were convulsing randomly around my cocks that were still inserted to the hilt inside of her. Both her hands were tightly holding my calves as she took deep breaths one after another.

"Oooooooeeeeeee! That was incredible," she managed to say even as she eased over onto her side allowing both of my shafts to slip from their respective hole. When I lifted my head and looked at her she was basically flat on her back, her stomach moving in and out as she breathed deeply and very rapidly.

That is the way the rest of the day went. Once Gloria got over the idea of fucking someone other than her husband, she was hell bent on getting her pussy – and ass – stuffed with cock, either cock. Patty was right there as well, trying to get her pleasure along with her mom. Gloria showered and then fixed us all breakfast the next morning while Patty and I fucked one more time, this time a nice slow and gentle one that was no less fulfilling for both of us.

Just before they walked out of my apartment Gloria gave me a passionate kiss and squeezed my ass. "I will see you again, Stacy, and next time, don't be so shy!"

"Huh"

"Next time I want TWO full days with you! I can't thank you enough for what you did for me!"

"It was my..." I looked at her and then Patty, then continued, "...OUR pleasure! Till next time!"

And then they were gone. Brianna must have been waiting as she walked in my door about two minutes after they left. "Wow, looks like you did it again! Patty looked so happy! And her mom; shit, I'm still not over the change in her! Anything left in there for me?"

"Probably, but I really need a shower!"

"Don't worry, I'll let you rest up ... for a little while." Then she opened up the newspaper she had with her and said, "Hey look at this." She pointed to a small ad for an "Abductees Convention" to be held in Roswell in three months. "You have to go, but I'll be in Germany for my summer intern job. Shit I'm going to miss you!"

To be continued, if you want........

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,191 Followers