Stacy Brown Got Two Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,169 Followers

"Oh my god honey!" she said fairly loudly.

"Oh mom, he's fucking me so GOOD! Don't stop fucking me! Oh god Stacy, please keep right on going," she pleaded as my hips rose up giving her more cock to pound her pussy down onto. Grabbing my face in both hands she brought us nose to nose and snarled at me, "Keep fucking me! Take the top and keep pounding my pussy!"

Using strength beyond my looks I grabbed her ass and stood quickly then pivoted around even as my legs eased her back down until she was lying with her back on the couch seat, her head bent up resting against the backrest. Her hands grabbed her legs and pulled them back, spreading them super wide as she invited me to pound her pussy to oblivion. I gladly obliged.

Twice I felt my extra dick start to slide out but somehow managed to will it back into hiding. Didn't know I could do it as I had never thought to try it before. Now I knew we were putting on a show for Patty's mom and I didn't see any reason to hold back. Our skin slapping together was loud and I knew Patty was getting close again. My fingers found her rock hard nipples and I gave them both a squeeze along with a twist causing her to cry out in lust.

"Holy shit," Gloria said as she watched from my left. I glanced her way and thought her skin color looked better. Hmmm.

Patty's hands slipped from her legs which immediately wrapped around my waist so she could pull her cunt even tighter against me, perfectly in time with my powerful thrusts. We were nearly fifteen minutes into this go around when she stared into my eyes as her pussy grew much tighter.

"Oh god," she groaned. This was quickly followed by, "Oh yes ... oh shit pound my pussy! Don't fucking stop ... fuck me!" Suddenly she cried out with her favorite porn starlet's (Sasha Grey) cry of "Fuck me to death! Fuck me to death! Fuckmetodeathfuckmetodeath!"

"Jesus!" Gloria said softly beside us.

"OH-OH-OH-OH-OH GOD!" Patty cried out loudly. Her hips were pumping rapidly against my cock as I slammed her rapidly trying to shove my cock right out her mouth. "Give it to me!" she raspily growled just before my balls forced powerful blasts of cum deep into her convulsing pussy.

Patty's arms wrapped around my shoulders drawing us together so her lips could devour mine while her climax roared on and on. I don't know if it was just because her mom was next to her or what, but I had never seen her climax as powerfully as she was just then. Not that I'm complaining ... it helps to know that your partner is enjoying the way you are fucking her!

Her reaction along with her vaginal muscles rapidly contracting around my cock sent me over the edge and five hard cum shots flooded her pussy as we rutted forcefully together. In a way I realized I was glad Brianna had decided to stay away; she would have been upset to see her best friend cumming like this on my cock. Upset and very jealous!

Finally my balls ran dry and Patty stopped convulsing beneath me. Still she clung super tight to me with her arms and her legs that just would not let go. Her face was tight against my neck where it joined my shoulder, her voice now very soft as she just kept on saying, "Oh my god ... never so good ... oh my god ... never came so hard."

My hips were on auto-pilot, they just kept moving in and out of her with a soft squishy sound. Her body shook gently with every deep movement as I only moved in and out in about 4 or 5 inch thrusts. Each of us held the other tightly; our only movements were my hips pumping slowly in and out and Patty shaking slightly with each full re-insertion. With every bottoming out of my cock she moaned into my neck, her arms somehow grabbing onto me tighter and tighter.

Several silent moments passed as we stayed locked like that, my cock slowly pumping in and out of her while her legs and arms wrapped around me tightly as if to never let me go. Once more I forgot her mother was sitting less than three feet away. The deafening silence was broken only by our lungs desperately seeking more air.

"Thank you," she whispered into my ear.

"You don't..." Patty silenced me with a super soft kiss.

"Thank you," she began again, still in a whisper, "for giving me the fucking of my life! I could fuck ten times a day every day for the rest of my life, and never get fucked like I just was. Don't tell Brianna but I love you and I'll never forget this moment."

I looked into her eyes as we kissed again ... a very long and deeply passionate kiss ... before we loosened our hold on each other and I pushed my torso away from hers. "You're welcome," I said.

"My god, I thought you were really going to do it," Gloria said softly as she reached out and stroked her daughter's arm.

Without looking at her each of us said, "Do what?"

"Oh baby, I really thought he was really going to fuck you to death! I've ... I've never seen anything like it before! Never heard of it and sure as hell never felt it myself. Holy shit!"

Patty and I both registered the change in her in unison and turned to look at her again. I nearly shit. Her color was nearly perfect, just a little pale from lack of sun, but no longer yellowish. And her eyes were bright beacons of emotions, where before they looked more like hollow pits. This woman was beautiful!

"Mom, how do you feel and what are you thinking right now?"

"I feel good and horny! And I'm pissed that I let him fuck you and now he is wasted."

"He is?"

"Hell yes. I know he filled you twice with his loads so that makes three times in the last hour plus. Even in their youth no guy I've been with could do it three times in one go!"

"Mother dear, do you have any idea why I love getting fucked by Stacy," Patty asked her as I very slowly continued giving her two or three inch thrusts deep within her pussy.

"Um ... besides the obvious incredible orgasm you just had? No, I don't really."

"It's because for as long as I am willing this incredible man can fuck me till I see stars." Patty gave my cock a squeeze and said, "Damn Stacy, are you trying to get me going again before my mom has a turn?"

The devil in me made me pull my granite slab all the way out until just the last ¼ inch remained inside of her then I SLAMMED back in crushing her clit between us. "I'm game either way doll."

Gloria gasped then and stared at where my crotch melded into Patty's pussy. "Would you ... would you do that again?"

"Oh mom ..."

"Sure," I said as I pulled back once more this time pausing to allow Gloria to get a good look. She gasped again so I powered forwards driving my cock to the hilt again.

"Holly shit," she said.

Using more strength than I thought she had Patty clamped her legs around my hips preventing me from moving again while her eyes bugged out and she pleaded, "No more Stacy ... please no more for a while. I think mom wants to fuck you and if you do that again I'll just forget all about her needs."

Patty and I both looked to her mother beside us and waited. She looked into her daughter's eyes then to our joined bodies and finally to my face. Then she did the circuit again. Finally her face changed expressions and with anticipation painted over her she asked, "Can we use you bed, and can you take it easy on me?"

I started pulling back but Patty held tightly to me softly asking, "Would you carry me, I'm too weak to walk?"

"Sure thing," I said before I gave her a light kiss and lifted her from the couch. Her arms tightened till they were as tight as her legs still around my butt. Twice she groaned into my chest but her four point grasp wouldn't allow much stimulation. I crawled onto the bed and laid her onto her back then kissed her lips softly again.

Patty pulled my ear to her lips and in a barely audible voice asked, "Don't over do it on the first one. I know you can hold back on that extra weapon so save that for later." I nodded my agreement and she smiled at me.

Each of us sensed Gloria's weight pressing down on the mattress and we turned to see her, all ready naked, scooting closer to her daughter while positioning her oxygen tank at the corner of the bed. Lying on her back with her legs spread she said, "I can't believe I'm doing this, but Stacy, I feel much better and I SO need to get fucked, especially after watching my daughter with you. It's been so long since I could do this ... so damned long."

Finally Patty let her arms and legs fall from around me and I eased over between her mother's wide spread legs. My fingers lightly trailed over her stomach and down both thighs before letting them trail over her pussy making her gasp. Starting to bend down to get her ready I slipped my index finger into her slit which was soaking wet with her arousal, her scent invading my nostrils declaring her need.

Knowing what I had in mind Gloria gently grabbed my head and said, "Uh, uh. I'm so turned on that right now I just need your cock in my pussy. Maybe later you can do that."

"I'd love to," I said making her smile. Then my tip brushed up against her entrance and I asked, "If you really want us to do this, would you put my cock where you want it?"

She bit her lower lip lightly as she moved a timid hand down and grasped my shaft and rubbed it around her slit. She looked to her daughter on her left and softly said, "What have you done to me? I've never thought of doing this to your dad, never."

"Mom, you're not doing this TO dad. You're doing it FOR dad! You're doing it FOR dad, and for YOU! Please mom, we don't want to see you so sick..."

"OHH!" her mother gasped as Gloria suddenly pulled my spear into her about four inches. Her eyes bugged out as she gasped, "You're so big! Take it easy on me ... please."

"No worries, Gloria," I said as I eased back about three inches and then back in about the same. Then back about three inches and then in about five ... then out about four followed by back in about six. Each movement drew a groan or gasp from her as she kept her eyes locked on my cock moving in and out of her long vacant pussy.

"OOO, stop there." I did. "You must have about eight inches in me and I've never had one that big in my life. I don't know if I can take the rest..."

"Don't worry, I promise not to hurt you." My hips began to slowly pull nearly out of her before returning to that same depth over and over. I followed her eyes only to see my shaft exit her depths with a slick shiny coating of her juices on most of it. Only the last nearly three inches was dry since Patty's essence had disappeared.

"Oh god, that feels so good!" Gloria looked to her daughter and smiled at her, then back to me. "Oh Stacy, I love what you're doing to me."

"You feel damned good too," I said as I continued pumping into her with most of my rigid lance. She moved her hands up and gripped my shoulders while her legs gently wrapped around my thighs, moving along with me. My head dipped down and I took her left nipple into my mouth, gradually sucking harder on to it while my tongue flicked at it rapidly.

"Oh yes, suck me tits! I love that feeling," she encouraged me. Releasing her hard pink nubbin I trailed kisses down the slope of her breast and then up the other one until I had her right nipple within my lips. Her hands grasped my head and held me tight to her chest, not letting me escape even while guiding me from one to the other to keep both tits happy.

My hips had not stopped, instead they were moving rhythmically in and out that same depth over and over. My speed changed up every now and then, but I moved no where as powerfully as I had with her daughter who was now on laying her side watching us raptly. As I worked over her tits my right hand slid down her stomach and found her little clit begging for attention.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "God yes, rub my clit!"

My hips were now pumping into her at a pretty good pace – still no where close to how I had did to Patty – and my lips were tightly sealed around her right nipple as I put more pressure onto her little button of joy.

I felt Gloria's body shake and her legs locked tightly around my ass as she groaned, "Oh fuck yes! Oh shit I'm going to cum! Don't stop honey don't stop! Oh baby, I'm cumming!"

Figuring there was no time like the present, I loosened my muscles holding back my load. With my next thrust into her my balls fired off their first salvo and white hot cum blasted into her succulent pussy.

"Oh Christ I can feel it! Give me your cum honey and make me cum!" she cried out as her body shook and bounced beneath me. Gloria grabbed my face and pulled me from her tit kissing me hard and deep as I looked at her tightly closed orbs. Seconds later I saw slits appear and then they shot wide open as she gasped "STACY!" while her body paused for a second or two.

Suddenly she pulled with her legs gasping, "Don't stop! Fuck me Stacy..........oh fuck it feels so good!" Our mating resumed with an intensity not yet seen by us as she sought to prolong her much needed release.

With a final gasp of joy she pulled on my ass hard with her legs and then held me in place as she moaned into my mouth, her tongue working over my own as we inspected each others oral cavity. All too soon she eased up on the intensity and then just poured soft little kisses all over my face. In between her kisses she kept softly saying, "Oh my god ......... oh my god ............ oh my god!"

After she recovered she released her arms from their tight hold on me and I lifted up taking my weight off of her as I grinned down at her. "That's quite a smirk young man," she said with a laugh. "Of course, you have every reason to look like that! It's been years since I came, and much longer since it was that good."

"Mom," Patty said softly making Gloria react in shock.

"Oh honey! I forgot you were here! I'm so embarrassed!"

"No mom, that was beautiful! I loved every moment of it!"

"But ........... but I cheated on your dad. Hell I even thought it was him above me for awhile! This was so wrong!"

"For the last time mom, this is for the best! Dad will be ecstatic when you get home and he won't care how you got this way!"

My hips were now slowly giving her little two or three inch pumps deep inside of her since her legs had loosened their hold on me. Taking a quick glance to our joined bodies I asked, "So just how do you feel lovely lady?"

Gloria looked into my eyes for a moment as if taking inventory, then smiled warmly and replied, "I feel ALIVE! For the first time in I don't know how long I feel alive; and happy as hell to be here!"

Pointing to her oxygen hose that had slipped out of her nose and was tangled in her hair I asked, "So do you really need this?"

Gloria took a deep breath then burst into a grin saying, "I sure don't!" as she tore the tubing from around her and tossed it aside. Patty hugged her mom as they talked softly about Gloria's health.

Moving back Patty said, louder now, "I told you that my good friend here can fuck forever, see," as she pointed to my hips that were still slowly moving in and out in 2 or 3 inch motions. "I think now is a good time for you to REALLY get fucked like only Stacy can do it!"

Turning to me she gave me a powerful kiss that only promised of great things to come between us. "Now you can give her the best fucking of her life! Don't hold back, okay," she said with a wink. "Believe me when I say that I will thank you for this later!"

As we repositioned Patty asked, "Mom, how do you like getting it up the ass?"

"Good grief, the things you say!" Patty gave her a look and her mom continued, "Oh all right, I've done that a couple times, the first time hurt like hell and the other was okay I guess."

"So you've never been DP'd before?"

"My god NO! Don't you getting any ideas with some damned dildo young lady or I'll bop you up side the head."

My hips were now moving in 6 to 7 inch thrusts of increasing power making it hard for Gloria to continue this conversation. Patty stroked her fingers down her mother's arm then eased off the bed saying, "Don't worry mom, I'm going to sit over on this chair. Have fun mom!"

"Oh Stacy, you do seem to last a long time" Gloria said as she turned her attention fully to me. "Oooo, I love how hard you are; your cock feels so good."

We kissed each other softly while I told her to enjoy herself and to let me know if I hurt her somehow. She really liked it when I suckled at her luscious tits again. They are truly fine! About seven minutes had passed, I was slowly pumping into her with full length movements as she extolled her enjoyment of what I was doing. It was then that I felt my extra cock slip out again, but this time I made no effort to stop it.

"NO PATTY!" she gasped at its first poke at her rear entry.

"I'm way over here mom."

"What?" Gloria looked at her daughter across the room. My tapered dick poked at her again, this time finding its target and sliding in about two inches. "Ohmygod!" she gasped while she tried to see what I was doing. I buried my cock in her pussy and stayed that way as I leaned in and kissed her softly.

"Relax. You're going to love this!"

"But..." and my tapered cock pulled back on its own then its muscles pumped it slowly up her ass to about five inches deep making her shudder. Looking into my eyes she asked "Is that you?"

I nodded and she started to say something but I touched my finger to her lips saying "No more questions. Just enjoy this time gorgeous."

She blushed at my compliment even as she mumbled "Okay."

My hips resumed giving her 8 to 9 inch movements in and out of her pussy while my tapered dick slowly increased its motions until she gasped when both cocks were fully inside of her. "Oh my god Patty .......... this feels wonderful!" Gloria looked to her daughter for a second before turning back to me and begging "Okay you sex machine you, I'm not sure HOW you're doing it but please fuck me like I've never been fucked before!"

"It will be my pleasure," I said with another kiss even as my hips pulled back followed by my extra dick that slowly began thickening until it was nearly identical to the one in her pussy.

Two thrusts each later and Gloria gasped, "Oh fuck that's good! Oh yes, do me, fuck me in both my holes! Oh god it's heavenly oooooooooooh..." and she went speechless for several moments.

I grabbed her legs and lifted them up onto my shoulders making her moan in pleasure as her body bounced to the two pistons pounding into her rhythmically. Gloria's eyes were making a circuit, going from my face to our joined sex to Patty across the room then back to my face. My rear shaft gave her a quick double pump and now both cocks were plunging into her in unison.

"O-o-o-o-o-o-oh my god-d-d-d!" she cried out just then. Gloria became the first woman to ever lock her feet behind my neck as I fucked her. "Oh gawd yessssss," she moaned as I picked up the pace driving my cocks deeply into her. No way did I think she would be so limber but she grabbed my arms and pulled me down for an intense kiss, thus trapping her legs which were crushed against her tits since her feet were still locked behind my neck.

Our tongues danced back and forth from mouth to mouth even as my hips powered both of my shafts into her tandem holes. I could feel her body starting to shimmy under my assault. Each time I drove my hips into her the force rolled her hips upwards driving my cocks deeply into her. Gloria gasped as her hands tightened onto my arms, her legs squeezing the life out of my neck. Then her legs started a pumping motion trying to help me pound her sex as she choked out a raspy cry.

Breaking free from her hands I lifted up about a foot over her chest, her feet still behind my head, and SLAMMED my cocks into her. It took less than half a second for my hips to pull back 8 inches and then pound back into her again as she cried out gibberish. Six more circuits for my hips and Gloria erupted in newly heightened release.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,169 Followers