Stage Act

Story Info
Her on-stage exotica leads to shemale discovery.
924 words
3.89
28.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willana
willana
6 Followers

Jaqi and Anna had rehearsed their routine to the point where it was spontaneously erotic, to man or woman.

Her police baton twirling and her long legs strutting in thigh-high leather, Jaqi would stride amid the crowd at the Sirocco Club and zero in on Anna, sitting amongst the audience in a long fur coat, her hair tied back severely in a sombre bun. The bookish glasses gave here the appearance of an attractively stern secretary.

Jaqi, in her complete police uniform attached the handcuffs to the "arrested" Anna and then proceeded to search her in a fantasy dance which saw her take the coat from Anna's shoulders and loosen her long hair, revealing a taut, tanned body clad in black stockings and lingerie.

The two women held the crowd captivated. Her partner Will stood and watched, his cock growing hard, like the rest of the couples captivated with Jaqi and Anna's feigned arrest, the subsequent strip search and then Anna wresting the gun from Jaqi and forcing the "policewoman" to strip as well.

He heard a voice whisper in his ear, "your lady is classy." He turned to see a statuesque woman with the body of an athlete. Her attention never left the show being provided on the stage as she continued, "they're both great dancers, but the dark one has a wonderful way of moving."

Her gaze continued as Jaqi and Anna writhed together, their fingers exploring each other.

Will felt a hand move to rub the growing mound in his jeans. He felt strong fingers kneading at his manhood through his clothes as her voice continued, "would the two of you like to come with me after she is finished her dance?"

She then grasped his hand and ground it into her crotch, where Will could feel an erect cock that equalled his own level of excitement. He looked down and the front of "her" short skirt showed the unmistakable sign of maleness.

Anna and Jaqi exploded in simulated orgasm and the crowd hooted and clapped its appreciation. Anna picked up her coat and loosely placed it over her near nakedness as she found Will and his new friend in conversation.

She embraced Anna and gushed praise at the show her and Jaqi had just performed. Will took her in his arms and planted a kiss on her lips, whispering that their dancing exciting him more every time. At the same time he whispered that the strong-bodied lady he was talking to had invited them to her place.

Anna, she too excited by her on-stage exhibitionism, lapped up the praise from the two of them and they left the club together.

By now Leandra, as she had introduced herself, had donned a similar full-length coat to Anna's, covering the tell-tale arousal jutting out from between her thighs.

In the taxi, Will sat in the front and the two women in the back, and he and the driver watched them embracing and giggling through the rear-view mirror.

Once at their destination, Leandra begged Anna to dance for the two of them; she and Will sat on pillows on the floor as their own private exotic dancer moved and swayed, opening her coat to show her tight breasts and the narrow slip of lace covering her pussy.

Will and Leandra touched themselves, and Anna's eyes widened as their new friend's skirt was lifted high enough for the tell-tale cock to try and push its way through her panties. She and Will at once watched as she removed her clothes to show off her stiff cock and perfect breasts. Both of them reached for their newfound friend in unison; Anna grasped the already stiff cock, sliding her fingers around the head before pumping her hand along its growing length. She could see Will's lips closing over the dark nipples as Leandra groaned in response to their ministrations.

He slid down her body, his mouth intent on clamping itself to the penis now straining, aroused in his girlfriend's grip.

As Anna sat back, Will's mouth covered her trembling cock, his hands still caressing the tight breasts.

Anna turned her fingers to even better use, teasing the bulging clit nestled between her own thighs as her man sucked and stroked this wondrous new addition to their sexual games.

She watched intently as Leandra's moans accelerated into a cry, unleasing a torrent of come on the face of the man lapping between those strong thighs.

The sight pushed Anna to the edge, her fingers and the palm of her right hand now splashing through the moistness of her snatch. Her orgasm touched upon primitive, dredged from deep within, accompanied by almost an unbearable pleasure.

She could only slump back, smiling from ear to ear, as Will also succumbed. Leandra wasn't about to see him left high and dry. Her strong fingers kneaded his prick, delving deeper to cup his balls, then returning to grip the light crimson head.

He lay back as Leandra worked to bring him to release, but his eyes opened in amazement as those fingers seemed to multiply; suddenly tiny points of arousal began to shoot their pleasure messages through his nervous system. Both Leandra and Anna were working in unison. As one slid fingers along the length of him, the other applied pressure to his cock head.

The force of his ejaculation caught all of them by surprise, not the least Will himself.

Leandra, Will and Anna are now regular play-mates. They meet to explore their newfound compatibility on a regular basis.

willana
willana
6 Followers