Stalker Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to be my mother? Fine!" I threw the rest of the smooshed crackers down. I really hope he can hear me. I glared down at them from where I stood, and then turned my attention to the cabinets.

I pulled everything out of all the cabinets and put them back the way they had been before. There, now I knew where everything was. I grabbed a bowl and made myself a salad for dinner before I blew out the light in the kitchen. The cracker crumbs crunched under my feet as I walked out of the room. I really should clean up that mess myself. No, he deserves to clean it. I never asked him to stalk me or to rearrange my kitchen. That's what he gets for messing with my stuff without permission.

I walked over to the front door and clicked the lock into place before extinguishing the lights there and waling back down the dark hallway to my room. I curled up on top of my covers and fell asleep.