All Comments on 'Stalking My Friend's Dad'

by KellyP

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SweetDreamStoriesSweetDreamStoriesover 15 years ago
Started strong but fizzled out.

I must say I was rather impressed after reading the first few paragraphs. The story sounded as though it was written by a thoughtful and intelligent person with its manner and style, but that soon faded.

The banter between the main character and her "older lady friend" was good, and insightful, but it soon became clear that it had nothing to do with the story at hand. (Meaning it did not "match" or work with the "main" scene of the friend's dad.) Same with the younger guy/fuck buddy haircut thing. Maybe if you had longer transitions within the story to allow it to flow better?

Over all, the story read like a 14 year old boy wrote it. And/or, at least, someone that deep down does not like, and is not attracted to, older men ironically.

Sorry.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 14 years ago
I like true stories.

And I appreciate your sharing the experience with Lit readers. The story was sexual, but not really erotic, because you didn't seem to be enjoying what you were doing. If I'm wrong about that, I'd love to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love having my cock pampered`

great story

I love Having my cock pampered.

especially by a young woman, they love being naughty, and sluty sucking the cum out.

getting a blowjob from a young woman is more of a turn on for her than me, not withstanding. cum swallowing on the other hand, depends on the guy. if she thinks he expects it, she'll swallow. woman feel good swallowing, they love it

just like guys, guys love a girl cumming in there mouths.

I just wish there where more girl like you around, cocks love cumming in young girls mouths. keep up the good work.

p s wish you where my daughters friend.

nyc/guy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous