Stanley Steamer Ch. 12: Pam+Talia Xmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was intense. I felt so close to my father and my cousin.

New Year's Day was not entirely spent on sex. We had fresh food and drink. We sunbathed in spots screened from the river beside us. Trash novels are best read when naked in open air. Stan played his mandola and Tanya, Megan and I took turns on her melodica. I might have to get one of those.

Naked breakfast. Naked lunch. Naked tea. Well, Long Island Tea. I hoped hanging with this crowd would not turn me alcoholic. Naked fuckfests. Naked discussions. Stan threw out a plan.

"We'll make it back to Rancho Relaxo in two and a half days. Tomorrow is only fifty miles but forty are on packed gravel so that'll be slower. I'll switch the bikes' rear tires for dirt. We'll hit Old Route 66 with pavement, water, and a nearby campsite. From there we ride to a lunch stop at Amboy Crater, then finish riding a hundred miles, a century, to Indian Cove where we camped our first night out. Then it's just a short ride back. We'll have time to recover and plan what happens next. Sound okay?"

Back by midday, January fourth. None of us nudists objected.

"Megan, Tanya, Talia," he said, "I know you're booked to go back to school. We've been nicely cut off from the outside world. I could leech WiFi at the tribal office we'll pass in the morning and get the latest news. Or we could avoid contact until we return. But I suspect you'll find increasingly obscene piles of money in your new accounts. You get a cut of Sony's gross, and you get arranger credit on some pieces -- that means royalties. I can set us to record another session, right at the Rancho, on the afternoon we get back, or the next day. That's more money for you."

I asked, "Are you suggesting we stay with you? Drop out of school and risk the music business? And we'll need managers and lawyers and other leeches?"

"You thought about this too fast. I love you. I'd love if you stayed. But you need educations you can't get in Yucca Valley. The nearest schools are a couple hours away -- you'd be weekenders here, like Mari and Lorna."

He loves us! He hardly know us. We love him! We hardly know him. Oh fuck.

"I can switch to the great botany program at Riverside" Megan said. "I can fix four-day class weeks -- then I'd be here for long weekends. I won't miss Jimmy much. I'll have you. All of you." She looked happy.

"We can take the music program at San Bernardino with Nikki and Kaylee," Tanya said. "We'll get a fancy condo together! And share a limousine and servants. And be here with everyone on weekends." Just what I thought.

"You have a couple of days to think this over," Stan said. "If you're serious about changing schools, we can start the transfer processes when I leech WiFi tomorrow. My contacts might help there. But don't be hasty. Think about it. You have the rest of your lives ahead."

"I think that I need to suck my son's cock right now," Ursula said, kneeling by his folding chair. "Somebody stick a boob in his mouth to shut him up."

===== [2-4 Jan 2003]

That night was fun. The next day's ride was not TOO hard. That night was fun once we sponged off our grime. The next day was a LONG ride but only one hilly part. The next day was a short ride to Rancho Relaxo.

We six on radical bikes towing trailers were the only traffic on the first day's gravel road. We geared down to keep cadence and rode three abreast, 'adults' up front, we 'kids' in back. We could talk privately if we let them drift ahead.

We talked ourselves into changing our lives. We would change schools. Stan would work the logistics (after we blew him) because he was good at that. We would weekend at the Rancho. We would fuck our family. The money in our accounts? We trusted Stan to find a shark-like business manager.

We rode single-file on pavement because motor traffic. Nobody hit us. Good. But chatting and plotting were harder.

We 'kids' announced our decision at evening camp. Stan said, "Okay," pulled on cargo shorts, clutched his Vaio mini-laptop, and biked a mile to the Old Route 66 store to catch WiFi. I missed him during the evening. But I felt better with tough auntie Pam's pussy on my mouth and taut grandma Ursula eating me. Tanya and Megan jerkily 69'd beside us.

The next day's long ride forced a late evening. Everyone slept well.

We rolled into Rancho Relaxo before noon Saturday. We all jumped in the water tank, dunked, and sucked nipples 'hello". That was a great ritual.

I could stand Stan's burritos for lunch now. Beer was good, too. For dessert, Tanya blew him on his tall kitchen stool. He patted her head, said, "Extra points for you," and shot a protein load down her throat. I stood beside them, giving him tits to suck while her head pumped up and down. What a daddy!

He went down the hall to his office after lunch to "massage our logistics". At teatime he said we will be officially transferred by Tuesday for the start of winter semester. He booked flights next weekend for Megan, and Tanya and me, to fly back to pack and ship our crucial personal stuff. For thanks, Megan blew him in his office chair while Tanya and I fed him our tits. What a daddy!

A taxicab crunched on the access track just before dinner. Nikki and Kaylee! Stan said a sound crew would arrive in the morning to record more music, right in the rocky nook outside his big bedroom. Sony's advance money was already in our banks. We six musicians had a hot night in bed. What a daddy!

We have a daddy who will do anything for us. We will do anything for him. What a daddy!

=====

Next: The girls have not left yet. The new year rolls on. What could go wrong?

Author's note: This story by Hypoxia Smurf is copyright (c) 2018. I tried to get details right, even what I invented. I may have caught most typos but more eye surgery awaits. Your constructive comments, suggestions, fantasies, and bribes are welcome, really. I'm begging you! If you like this tale, join the 1% and VOTE!