All Comments on 'Stanley Steamer Ch. 13: Mari's Old Xmas'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HypoxiaHypoxiaover 5 years agoAuthor
author's excuse: more eye surgery next week

I goofed and missed a typo. The steam Doble in the tale is 1938, not 1958, Sorry. Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure where to take ch.14 with Talia and Tanya's mom Carole. Is the cast of players too large?

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 5 years ago
Player goes AWOL

Hi Hypoxia,

Really enjoying the series but with this chapter you mention Yvonne and then she just disappears. What happened to her?

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 5 years agoAuthor
@Terra_Lupis

Yvonne was a walk-on, the equivalent of an operatic sword-carrier. She was only there for the sex. In an expanded universe, she moves in with her college friend who takes botany classes with Prof Babs Kim. And she's pregnant because magic sperm. Like Babs, her kid looks a lot like Stan. They might appear in future non-incest fuckfests.

I'm meanwhile working slowly on a very incestuous ch.14. Eventually I'll get to the 18 Years Later part, where Pam's now-adult twins go after Papa Stan. I still await more eye surgery so don't be surprised by typos. Writing while blind is a pain.

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 5 years ago
Damn the Torpedoes, Full Sex Ahead

This cannot be the end. Too many things need to run to a conclusion. This is a great story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...