Star Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hi." I greet her back and ask what she thought of the scene.

"I thought it was fun, too short, but I enjoyed it."

"Yeah. Me too."

"I think the whole room knows you enjoyed it." I chuckle and she laughs with me.

"So..." I try and think of something to say.

"Am I fully done, then or what?"

"Yeah." She replies. "It's just a dream sequence."

"More like an erotic dream sequence."

"True. – Say, would you like to come have a drink with me... I've got a twenty minute break and thought I'd get a quick drink. I hate drinking alone. But if you're not available or can't, I understand."

"No. No. I'm up for it. Like you said, my job is done. I'm available."

"Great." I get up and escort her out of the building. We casually talk about the rest of the movie as we climb into her Mercedes. I tell her I'm curious what the rest of the film is about because of the sexy scene as she drives and explains to me the story and what happens. I nod along all though I don't hear much, instead my mind races with thoughts off how I'm about to go have a drink with her.

We arrive at the outside of a bar and she parks her car. I get out and rush around to her side and open the door for her. She sticks her legs out of the car door and gets up. While she does this I look at her long, beautiful legs in that short skirt, catching a quick peep at her red, lacy panties hidden only inches from the skirt. I start to fantasize back to my scene but try and control myself as we both walk into the bar. We both head for the bartender who freezes when she spots who it is.

"What do you drink?" I ask her.

"Double JD and Vodka with coke and a lemon."

"Two of those, barkeep." I flip out a twenty and throw it on the counter. "Keep the change, my friend.

"Now that's a waste. You may as well get a couple of shots with that."

"True. Couple of Tequila shots as well. Now keep the change." We both chuckle and wait for a minute until the barkeep comes back with the drinks, he places them on a tray and I pick it up. We make our way to a booth and slide in. She sits down in the middle of the sofa, which goes around a small table while I take the edge. Sarah slides in closer to me and reaches over and takes the tequila while I pass her the JD and Vodka. I take my tequila and turn and look at her.

"Down the hatch, is it?"

"Always." She replies. We both slam the tequila down and up, downing the contents.

"You drink much tequila." She asks me.

"Well, I used to be a different person, more of a bar fly. I'd be out every day with me friends, always trying to find out who could drink the most."

"I bet you won all the time." "Well... can't deny that. Only lost on a bad day. But back then, a bad day was the days I lost."

"That doesn't make any sense." She giggles.

"I know. Double negative sort of attitude, I guess." She giggles again and I join her. We start to drink our drinks and she doesn't seem to mind the strong alcohol.

"So, what made you want to be in this film?" I ask her.

"I dunno. I thought the story was really cool, my character was just to die for. Weak but tough, you know. Sweet but deadly.

"Ahh, that double negative again." She lets out another laugh and we continue our drinks.

"How about you, what are you doing in this industry?"

"Don't know really... I'm not sure if this is for me, but I've always lived in LA, thought, might as well be in the industry. Why else live in Los Angeles, right?"

"Yeah. Typical run of the mill."

"Hang on... typical run of the mill... how's that possible. Shouldn't it just be run of the mill, since that is typical. Otherwise it's like saying typical-typical."

"Shut up." She says with a sense of flirtation, hitting me on the shoulder.

"I know, it's that double negative again." We both start to laugh as we finish the drinks.

"How about we get some more drinks?" she asks me.

"Well, I'm game, but are you sure. I mean, if you need to go back..."

"Ahh... well it's nearly five now. We're gonna stop shooting today at five so I'm sure even If I get back we won't be shooting anymore. I'll just do prep. Then we'll wrap for the day. Besides, the director won't complain. We just did the sex scene, so I'm sure he'll have his mind occupied on editing it up than anything else."

"Sure. I'll get some drinks then."

"I'll buy. You got the last round."

"Please... don't insult me. I got a beautiful woman out for drinks, I'll pay. Besides, I got three g's today. I'm sure it doesn't seem like much to someone like you but it's a small celebration to me. Sarah looks at me for a while, then smiles at me.

"You're so sweet."

"That's only my middle name." She giggles and I turn and head for the bar. I order more drinks and come back with two more Double JD and Vodka's with coke and lemon. Six shots of tequila, a bottle of Whiskey and a jug of Sex on The Beach. I sit back down at the booth and place the drinks in front of me.

"Right... now, what do you want?" She giggles again and I join in with her. I take off half the drinks and place them next to me, where she is now sitting. I line up my three shots, then do the same for her.

"Wanna race?"

"Love to." She replies and we dive into the tequilas. We down all six of them in a matter of seconds and we can both feel the alcohol through our system.

I get up and head for the free pool table. I place my drink up by the window and walk around to the coin hole, where I pop in a quarter and release the locking system on the balls. I start to rack them up into the triangle, asking her if she'd like to shoot some pool. "I must warn you, though. I'm pretty good."

"Wanna bet on it?"

"I never bet for money. But what's the stakes then?"

"Hmm... a shot of tequila for each ball."

"You'll be drunk before the first game is over."

"What's wrong with that?" she asks me flirtatiously. I swallow and try and keep my cool with her.

"I never said I was complaining." She gets up, drinking her JD and Vodka as she walks over to the pool queues and takes one. She walks around to the end of the table and places the white. She shoots and knocks a few balls off of the triangle.

"Beat that." I smile and walk up to her, getting nice and close as I take the pool queue off of her and take my aim, she quickly walks over to the other side of the table and leans down, spilling her cleavage to my eyes.

"Hey. That's cheating." I say.

"No. Cheating would be bending over the other way." I chuckle and try and concentrate. I fire and knock down a stripe and a full ball.

"You've put my entire game off with your sexy looks."

"It's not against the rules. She giggles and runs up to me and grabs the queue off of me. She walks around to where the white is and leans over and takes aim. I walk up behind her and grab my drink, which I placed by the window and drink it as I look at her, from behind, bent over the table, flashing her sexy lacy red thong and her firm and sexy ass cheeks to me. I feel my cock starting to twitch in my pants again as she shoots and misses completely, knocking down the white.

"Ohh.. what does that mean?"

"I guess you have to down an entire drink for that." She grabs her drink and downs it, then runs back to the table and grabs the bottle of Whiskey. She gets back as I line up my shot and fire the ball, knocking down another stripe ball.

"Time to drink." She takes a good long swig from the bottle as I walk around the table and take aim again she walks up to me and leans in close, rubbing her breasts across the side of my face.

"I can predict that you're gonna miss this shot." She nuzzles her breasts even closer to me and I shot, missing it. The ball returning back to it's original position.

"How'd you know?" I ask her playfully.

"Let's just say I have a sixth sense for it." She giggles, obviously the alcohol having a big effect on her. She squeezes in front of me and bends forward, now running her ass over my crotch, rubbing it over my hardening cock.

"Oh my, big... queues." She turns and looks at me. I smile at her and she gives me another one of her sexual looks back at me.

"I'll just move back, give you better room."

"You stay right where you are. I'm not complaining." I start to feel a bit hot under the collar as she continues rubbing her ass over my cock. She shoots and knocks down a half.

"HAH! You drink."

"Not to be picky, but you just knocked down one of mine."

"Oh no. More drinks for me?"

"Afraid so. Since this is another foul you'll have to down a drink. We don't have any. I guess it will have to be the bottle.

"Wow... wow... wow... that'll probably kill me, how about the Sex On The Beach.

"Good idea." She runs back to the table and gets it, she starts to down it and spills about half of it over her shirt. Wettening it, making the white material to go see trough. I can clearly see she isn't wearing a bra and I see the outline of her sexy pink areolas and her hard nipples.

"I made a mess."

"That's life." She giggles and walks back to the table, this time taking out a pack of smokes and dropping them on the ground. She bends down to pick them up, this time the skirt riding up her body and her showing off her sexy ass and thong. I shoot and totally miss any balls.

"Hey... now didn't we say that was cheating?"

"But I dropped something."

"Well... I missed as well, so how about we both drink.

"Yeah." She says as she grabs the bottle, downing a heavy swig. She exhales heavily from it as I walk up to her, handing her the queue and taking the bottle, which I swig Whiskey from. She shoots and misses again, the white bouncing around the table for a second, then knocking the black ball into the hole. I chuckle and she pouts at me. I smile at her and she starts giggling, walking up to me and putting the queue on the table.

"So. I lost. What happens now."

"Well, what do you think is a suitable punishment."

"Maybe a good spanking is in order." I chuckle and she looks at me.

"Shall we leave?" she asks me. I more than happily nod and we both leave the bar, she grabs my arm and places it on her rear.

"Squeeze it." She orders me.

"Whatever the missus demands." I squeeze her cheeks in my hand as we head out the door and move to the car. She fiddles out the car keys and unlocks the door with the automatic lock. We get to the car and she spins around and pushes me closer. Grabbing my arms and placing them on her ass. One hand one each cheek.

"So, I lost the game... what's the suitable punishment?" she asks me.

"I thought a spanking was in order."

"No. I said punishment." I chuckle and look down at her.

"How about we go back to your place? In fact, I'm not asking. I'm telling. You said you wanted a suitable punishment." I tell her. She moves her mouth closer to mine. "What are you going to do to me back at my hotel room?"

"I'll improvise when we get there."

She sticks her lips to mine and we start to kiss, she wraps her arms around me and I start to squeeze her ass. She wraps her arms around me and I lean up against her, still squeezing her ass. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and start to massage her tongue. We kiss for a good minute then pull away, our saliva sticking to each other, making a long line. I stick my tongue out and gobble up her spit, then swallow it.

"Mmmm..." I reach around her and open the door for her. She gets in and I walk around to the driver's seat and climb in.

"You're gonna drive my car, huh?"

"Of course. Now where are we going?" I start the car and pull out of the parking lot and head down the road. Sarah leans over from her seat and starts to bite and lick my earlobe.

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to take me doggy style. I want your balls in my mouth." She whispers to me while licking my ear. I nearly lose control of the car but keep my calm, sending all of those thought to my dick, which was growing in my pants. Sarah looked down and saw my cock straining to get out.

"I'm horny too. Have a feel." She grabs my hand and places it on her thigh. I start to run it up, getting closer to her skirt. I run it to the insides of her thigh, before slipping it inside of her skirt. I feel around and touch her panties, they are wet. Extremely wet.

"You dirty girl. You're not horny. You're dripping." She moans, feeling my fingers graze her pussy through the thin fabric of her thong. I gently slide the panty to the side and run my index finger up and down the slit of her pussy. Feeling my fingers get wetter and wetter with Sarah Michelle Gellar's juices. She moans more and drops her hand to my crotch, starts rubbing my hard cock. I moan and pull my fingers out of her skirt, I hold them up and we both look at the juices hanging from them. I stick my fingers in my mouth and suck the juices off of them. This sends my dick into over ecstasy and quickly start to unbuckle my belt, I zip down my zipper and Sarah slips her hand inside, feeling around, She pulls my 9 inch cock out.

"Ahh, baby, you gotta suck it. I'm dying."

"I will... we'll take our time. She gets a grip around it and starts to slide her hand up and down it slowly and gently. I lean my head back against the headrest and moan as she continues to give me a hand job.

"Goddamn you're big."

"You've gotta suck it, honey. I'm ready to pop here. Please, baby."

"Hold on. We'll get to it."

She runs her hand up to the head of my cock and leans forward, spitting out a gob of spit over it, then running her hand over it and lubing my cock up. I put my hand back down in her skirt and start to rub her pussy lips. Feeling the moisture come over my fingers again. We both moan as she continues rubbing the head of my cock. She leans her face in closer to my cock, so I can feel her breath over it. She sticks her tongue out and licks the tip of it. I shudder and moan even louder. This makes me push my fingers into her. I start fucking her with my fingers.

"Oh god, fuck me harder!" I start to drive my fingers in and out of her, faster and faster. She moans louder and louder as she puts my cock into her mouth and wraps her lips around it. She starts to bob her head up and down on it. Sucking and lubricating it with spit. She sucks up and down on my cock while I drill my fingers all the way till my knuckles touch her soft folds. I withdraw them and see them glisten with her juices.

I pull into the parking lot of the hotel and we both rush our way inside. She hits the call button for the elevator and we wait for the elevator. The doors open and we both get inside the box. She hits the penthouse button and puts in a key, she turns it and the doors close and the elevator starts to rise. We wait. I put my pussy juice soaked fingers up to her nose and rub them across the top of her lips. She inhales the scent and goes weak in the knees. I shoves my hand into her mouth and starts to suck on it as she shoves her hand into my pants and pulls out my hard cock. Sarah gets on her knees, still sucking my fingers, while she grabs hold of my cock and starts to jerk it.

"Ahh... Sarah..." She puts my cock in her mouth and starts to suck me off. She bobs her head up and down, licking her tongue over the head of my cock. Sticking the tip of her tongue into my hole. I wrap my hands around her head and force her cock further down into her mouth.

"Suck me off...Suck my cock, Sarah. Put that cock down your throat."

"Yeah, you like that, baby? You like my tongue licking your cock?" She sticks her tongue to the bottom of my cock and licks her way up. She trails her wet tongue to the head of my cock and rims around it. Then goes back down to the bottom of my shaft. She starts to jerk it while her mouth goes down to my balls. She pops one in my mouth and sucks on it. Then switches to the other ball. Sucks it, whilst stroking my cock with her hand. She guides her other hand in between her leg and starts to finger her pussy through the panty.

"God I'm so wet, baby. I wanna cum."

"Yeah, me too, sexy. I'm so close to blowing."

"Do it in my mouth. I wanna drink your cum." She runs her tongue from the bottom of my shaft and puts it back into her mouth, now sliding my cock, inch by inch, into her mouth until the full 9inches are down her throat. She starts to use her mouth muscles to suck my entire cock. I grab both hands around her head and push her tighter to me as I feel my cock contract and blow my load. I start to shoot load after load down Sarah Michelle Gellar's mouth. She swallows it. Licking my cum that escaped her mouth and stuck to her lips. I start to fuck her mouth while my cock starts to relax, until it's become semi erect.

I put my cock back into my pants as the doors open and we both walk into her penthouse.

"So, you said something about fucking me?" she asks. "Is that still on the table?" I pull down my pants and underwear, take her hand and place it on my cock, "What do you think."

"On the bed. I just wanna slip into something a little more comfortable."

"Yeah. Nothing." I say as I slip her vest over her head and press myself closer to her. I lean down and start to fondle her breasts with my hands. Pulling at her bra. I rip the front of the bra and the breasts go free. They don't hang. They stand upright. Her nipples perky and hard. I run one hand over her breasts while the other one plays with her nipples. Tweaking them. I tweak them while I start to run my tongue over them. Going between both of them, she arches her back and moans while she starts to slide her skirt off. I I run my tongue over her nipples, flicking it up and down while I run my hands over her body. Feeling the softness of her skin. I put my mouth onto her nipples and suck. Suck harder at them. Pulling them with my mouth. I slowly drop to my knees, pulling her skirt off. I stare at her red thong, running my hand up and down her firm rear. Feeling her ass cheeks. Using my hands to grab and fondle them. I go forth and attach my mouth to her cunt. Sucking at it through her panty.

"God, you're so wet. I wanna taste you again."

I slide my right hand and push the fabric to the side, then sticking my tongue forth and running it up and down her slit. Her wet pussy is dripping juices, which I gladly lap up with my tongue. She walks backwards while I, on my knees, follow. She lies back on the bed and lifts her legs up. Closing them, her pussy sticks out, through the legs and I keep lapping it. Feeling more and more juice run out and onto my tongue. This just makes me harder and I thrust my tongue into her wet hole. I'm tongue fucking Sarah Michelle Gellar while massaging her breasts with my left hand while the other runs it's way down to her pussy and enter her, I fuck her fast and quickly, both with my tongue and with two fingers from my hand. I start to suck on her pussy lips, attaching my top lips to her clitoris, and sucking hard. She moans and thrusts her pelvis up and down, back and forth. I pull my hand out and start to tweak and play with her nipples again. Still fucking her hole with my tongue, now pushing it in as far as I can.

"OH GOD! OH GOD! I'M GUNNA CUM!!

"CUM!" I scream as I wrap my lips on her wet cunt. She suddenly stops thrusting her hips and screams in ecstasy as her juices flood out, all over my face and my mouth. I gladly drink them as I try and get every drop. She grabs my hand and puts it in her mouth, sucking on it hard. I start to lap at her wet crotch, taking up her juices, while swallowing them. I lick around her till I'm sure I've done a good enough clean up job. I stand up and lean in and start kissing her. Rubbing my hard cock, just gagging to get out of my pants, over her wet pussy. We swap fluids, she tasting herself.

"I love the taste of pussy." She says as she shoves her tongue into my mouth, running it all over. I pull myself back and unwrap my underwear. Dropping my pants and pulling out my cock. I start to jerk it while Looking down at Sarah Michelle Gellar lying naked, legs spread high in the air. Her pink pussy waiting for my cock. I rub the head and spit on it, lubing it up. I step forward and aim my cock in. I push forward and it enters her, I continue pressing forwards while we both moan loud. Until my full nine inches are inside her.