Star Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I'm gonna fuck you so hard, baby. I'm gonna fuck you!" I start to slide in and out of her. We both moan together as I start to thrust my cock in and out faster. I grab her legs and hold them up while I fuck her hard. I start to bang forwards, feeling my balls bash out up against her soft but firm ass cheeks. I rest on leg up on my shoulder while stretching the other one further away. I use my free hand to rub and grab at her breasts while I continue fucking her hard. Feeling my cock slide all the way in and out of her tight cunt.

"Ahh fuck yeah... ahh fuck...!

We both continue moaning while I drill her harder and harder with my dick. I pull it out and continue to jerk myself, spitting out more which lands over her cunt. I push my cock in again and continue fucking her. I lean forward, her leg bending all the way backwards till it touches the bed. I start to kiss her, using my hand to grab hold of her hair. We French while I continue fucking her for a good five minutes. I pull it out and start to jerk off. She slides herself down at the side of the bed. She grabs hold of it and starts jerking it. Sarah Michelle Gellar puts my cock into her mouth and sucks it. I can barely hold on, looking down at this beautiful actress suck my cock. I grab around her head and force it all the way in, and down her throat while I shoot my cum into her mouth. This one even more mighty thab my last blow. I fire six huge globs off cum straight down her throat and into her stomach. She keeps sucking making sure she gets it down. I stand there for a moment, her cock all the way down her throat while I twitch. I pull my cock out of her mouth slowly and climb into bed. She gets up and starts heading for the bathroom. She turns on the shower and starts to turn valves.

"Leave the door open, please." She bends forward and lets me look at her pussy and closed asshole.

"Maybe next time you can play with my ass." She climbs into the shower and turns on the water.

V – Celebrity 3Some

I wake up. I look at the ceiling. It's light blue and very soothing. I turn to my side and see an empty bed. I'm quick to look around.

"Sarah? Sarah?"

"Yeah baby?" I hear from the kitchen. I lean back in the bed and start to chuckle. I reach my hand under the sheets and start to play with my dick. Rubbing it, touching the head. Sarah comes walking into the room. Dressed in a white, satin bed gown. It's very revealing and cuts off just under her ass. Shaped like a sand glass, it shows off her breasts and barely holds them inside her gown, then cuts back outwards after her bellybutton so it show's off her curves. "That is nice." Is all I can say.

"You like it, huh? So does my friend." I react to this, and look at her a bit more puzzled.

"It's a surprise." She jumps onto the bed and starts to crawl towards me. Just one look in her eyes.

"I got you another part for a film. Spoke to my agent. It's the least I could do."

"Baby, you did all ready more than enough."

"You don't know the half of it."

"So... what's the part?"

"Charlie's Angels 3. You're gonna be the henchman of the baddie. Demi Moore.

"Didn't she die in the second one."

"No. Just got hurt."

"Right..."

"I know. They're really reaching for stories now." I hear footsteps come from the kitchen.

"Who else is here?"

"My friend. She's dying to meet you."

"Friend?"

"Good friend"

"Good friend?"

"Very good friend." I chuckle as I see... RACHEL STEVENS standing at the threshold of the door to the kitchen. My jaw drops as I look at this 21-year-old, in tight blue denim jeans, a tight fitting black tank top and sneaker shoes. Her hair is blond and brunette, long, and drops past her shoulders. Her large c-size tits are hidden behind the white top, tight up against it. There's no bra since there are no marks running along them. And I can clearly see her nipples protruding through them.

"Hi there."

"Hi yourself." I get up and realize that my dick is semi hard. I grab the sheets and stumble to my feet. I stick my hand out, even though we are ten feet apart.

"Come over here." She says.

"Uhpp... can't. Sheets aren't long enough.

"Then leave them." I consider, look back at Sarah who has fixated on my tight ass. I drop the sheet and my semi erect, five inch long cock hangs through my tightly wrapped underwear. I walk closer to her. "Uhmm... so... you're that British singer part of that club."

"S Club."

"Ahh... yeah. I liked you in that series. S Club in LA, wasn't it?"

"No. Not any more." She says as she looks down at my crotch. She smiles sly.

"Well... I'd shake your hand but you don't know where mine's been." I say, trying to cover over the tension and fragrance of sex in the air. She sticks her hand out, waiting for me to shake it. I do.

"No. Nothing sticky on my hand. At least not yet." She says.

"Uhmm... yeah. – so how do you two lovely ladies know each other?"

"We met at a Hollywood bash. Sarah said, continuing; "she was so sweet. I had just been knocked and spilt my drink; she came over and helped me clean it off." Even offered to give me her vest."

"Just offered, doesn't sound very good."

"Shut up... she did, and afterwards we ended up talking."

"Close ever since." They both look at each other and smile.

"Very close."

"So..." I say, trying to entice; "I got you two lovely, sexy women, but nothing to do. Anyone for scrabble?" They both laugh, Sarah rolls around on the bed.

"I think we had something a bit more substantial in mind."

"Monopoly?" They both laugh together again. Rachel starts walking closer to me. She gets close enough for me to feel her breath on my face. She looks right at me, and I look back at her. Soon realizing my dick is growing. It ever so slightly rubs up against her jeans.

"You're getting hard..." I grin. "I'll control myself."

"Did I say you were doing something bad?" she says to me as she walks over and sits down on the bed, next to Sarah, who's lying on her back. She places one hand on Rachel's left leg, and rubs it gently. She repays the favor by placing her hand on Sarah's chest and tracing her fingertips around.

"What do I do?"

"Just enjoy." Rachel says as she runs her fingers in between the gown of Sarah breasts. Her middle finger running up and down the cleft. Her other hand is tracing through her hair and rubbing across her soft cheeks. Sarah smiles as she runs her hand up and down Rachel's leg, tracing towards the insides of them. Running her hand closer to her crotch. They both go in for a kiss and meet each other with willing tongues. I fumble as I sit down on a chair, relaxing back into it. Rachel and Sarah continue kissing each other. Licking each others tongues and kissing each other with lust and intensity. They pull apart from each other and a trail of spit follows. Sarah laps at it and breaks it off, getting it into her mouth. The other half falls from Rachel's mouth and onto Sarah's stomach. Rachel climbs onto the bed, sticking her ass high in the air, turning her body so she's facing away from me while she leans down and licks at Sarah's stomach, lapping up the saliva whilst running her tongue across her bellybutton. I start to rub my hardening cock through my underwear, staring at Rachel. She runs one hand over her butt cheeks whilst the other trails over Sarah's stomach. Her hand runs over her cheeks and rubs her ass through her clothes. She dips her hand in between the jeans and runs her fingers down the crack of her ass. Sarah uses her hands to unbutton and pull off Rachel's jeans. I see her fingers rubbing up and down on her panties over her clit. Her g-string runs along her crack and she places her legs further apart, stretching her cheeks more apart. I can see her puckered little asshole, the string barely covering it. Sarah grabs at her tank top and pulls it off. Rachel's breast dangle free and Sarah grabs hold of them. She grabs one and gropes at it, running her fingers over her nipples and tweaking it. Rachel moans as she goes in for another kiss with Sarah.

I watch in anticipation as they massage each other's tongues, feeling each others bodies with their hands. Rachel slips out of her jeans and climbs on top of Sarah, placing themselves in a 69. Sarah slips her hand in between Rachel's panties and pulls the string covering her pussy down. She then rubs her hand up and down the clit, rubbing the folds ever so slightly. Rachel moans and leans down, resting her face on Sarah's crotch while rubbing her hands up and down the inside of her thighs. She yanks the gown up and stares at Sarah's pink luscious clit.

"I can't wait to taste your cunt... to taste those juices, swallowing them down into my stomach" Rachel moans out in speech, feeling Sarah rub two of her fingers over her folds. I reach my hand inside my underwear and pull out my erect cock, I rub my hand over the head and spit on my hand, then lube it while I lean back in the chair and jerk off, watching Sarah Michelle Gellar rub Rachel Steven's clit with her fingers. She enters her with middle and index finger, making Rachel moan loudly.

"Oh god yeah! Finger me hole!" Sarah spreads her legs further apart and her folds open up her vagina. Showing her pinkness to Rachel who's rubbing her head over the insides of her thighs.

"My clit is soooo wet... lick it! Eat my pussy!!" With those words Rachel sticks her tongue in and runs it along the inside of Sarah's pussy. Lubing it up with saliva. She runs her tongue up and down it, hearing Sarah moan. Rachel takes hold of the folds and spreads them even further apart. She laps at it while Sarah shoves three fingers in and out of Rachel's pussy. Fingering her hard and fast. Sarah pulls her fingers out and spits on them, then sucks on them, tasting Rachel's pre cum while also making her finger wetter. She shoves them back into Rachel's opening.

"You taste so good. I can't wait for you to come all over my face."

I stand up and slip my underwear off, then make my way over to the bed. I stop next to Sarah and jerk my cock off.

"You want me to suck your cock?" she asks. "Is that what you want?" I guide my cock down and into Sarah's willing mouth. I stick my head in and she wraps her tongue around it, sucking on it. I place one of my hands on Rachel's pussy and push in with my index finger. Rachel moans even more as she's got four fingers fucking her pussy. She places her mouth over Sarah's wet cunt and starts to suck at it, hard and hungrily. Transferring her pleasure to Sarah. I press my cock further down into her mouth, now another inch in and I start to rock back and forth. I pull out my finger from Rachel's pussy and put it in my mouth, sucking off her sweet and salty juices. Sarah pushes her head forward and takes my cock all the way in, to the back of her throat. I moan and quake as I feel my head touching her throat. My cock running and bashing into her uvula, making her gag. I don't care and continue fucking her pretty little hot mouth while she sucks on my cock. I pull my cock out it with my cum covered fingers. Sarah sucks on them greedily while also fingering Rachel with her fingers while I use my free hand to jerk my cock off.

"Fuck me now! Put your cock in my aching pussy!" Hearing those words I just can't resist so I line it up with her pussy, which Sarah is spreading with her fingers and opening it up for me. I push forwards and feel the head entering Rachel Steven's pussy. I start to slide in and out, never pushing my cock in more than a couple of inches. I take my fingers out of Sarah's mouth, and put my balls over her face. She pops one in her mouth and sucks on it, while I fuck Rachel from behind. Rachel is busy licking Sarah's clit and fingering her with two fingers, which, when get sticky and wet she hungrily devours in her mouth. I feel my stomach bashing up and rubbing against Rachel's cheeks. I feel my heart beating faster and faster as I push my cock all the way in, until all nice inches are inside of this stunning, pink, wet pussy. I slide my hands around her thighs and spread them apart even more while I start fucking her for real. I go faster and faster, Sarah having problems sucking on my balls because of it, but I don't stop. Juices squirt and run out of Rachel's pussy, running down my cock, down my balls and into Sarah's mouth and face. I moan while I fuck her harder and harder. All she can do is suck and bite on Sarah's clit more, while moaning loudly. I stop and take my cock out, quickly replacing it with two of my fingers which I ram in and out of her fast, feeling juices cover them. I put my cock into Sarah's mouth and she hungrily sucks my cock, again covered with pussy juice, until it is nice, shiny and clean. I take my fingers out and start fucking her cunt with my cock again, now feeling it wanting to shoot. I run my hand over her ass cheeks while I steady my pace, putting my fingers in my mouth and sucking on them, cleaning them of her juices. Sarah climbs out of the sandwich and walks around me, she lies down on her back on the bed, and spreads her legs.

"She's like a factory with those juices, huh?" she says to me. I nod and position myself in front of Sarah, she places her legs around me and closes tight, My cock standing proud, leaking plenty of pre cum, rubbing up against Sarah's pussy.

"Rachel, come and sit on my face, I want you to watch Dave fuck my tight pussy, while you cum all over my face."

"All over your pretty little face?" she asks as she turns and faces me.

"Yeah." I slap my cock over Sarah's pussy, rubbing it over her pink hole for a minute, while Rachel climbs and places herself on top of Sarah's face. She leans forward and grabs hold of my cock, she starts stroking it and places her mouth over the head. She starts sucking it like a lollypop, licking her tongue around it. I take hold of her breasts and start to tweak and jiggle them. We both moan heavy together. She lets go and straightens her body and places her legs apart so she squats on top of Sarah's mouth. She feels Sarah attack her pussy with her tongue, licking it and sucking on it. I take my cock and press it into Sarah, now rough and hard as I can feel myself only moments from blowing. I start fucking her hard, grabbing hold of her legs and spreading them while I fuck her with all my power. Thrusting in and out. We all moan louder and louder.

"OH GOD! I'M CUMMING!" Rachel moans as she releases her hot girl cum all over Sarah's face, who laps it from her pussy. Rachel falls backwards and I see Sarah with cum all over her tongue, face, mouth, lips, cheeks. She is literally covered with cum. This pushes me over the edge and I pull out, and jerk off quickly. Making myself cum. It shoots and splatters over Sarah's stomach and face. Rachel turns and sticks her tongue to Sarah's cheek. My second load flies and splatters Sarah and Rachel's faces, who laps it up. Mixing my cum with her cum. I send off two more heavy loads, one hitting Rachel, the other splashing in Sarah's mouth and on the bed sheets. I wobble as I feel my balls unload their cum and then fall to my knees as I watch Sarah and Rachel kiss and tongue each other. Rubbing my cum around in their mouths.