Star Quality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the music changed as if by order, and Ted took Jill in his arms and pulled her close.

I felt uncomfortable.

For the first time ever, I felt uncomfortable with the way that Jill was behaving.

I didn't mind the looking ---- loved it in fact! But I wasn't so happy with any touching, and I was damn sure that Mike had touched Jill's breast when they had been dancing.

Then Ted did the same bloody thing!

I watched, my breathing on hold as I saw him slip his hand upwards, sliding it in between them till it disappeared between their bodies.

The bastard was feeling her up!

He was playing with her right breast, and Jill was doing nothing to stop him.

Damn and blast!

That blouse was so bloody thin it would be like he was stroking her bare tit.

I fought the temptation to leap up and separate them, continuing to sit there, squirming in my chair, getting more and more annoyed at their actions, my insides churning and the sweat gathering annoyingly on my brow.

"Hi honey," Jill greeted me as she flounced back off the floor, totally unconcerned that I had seen her give Ted a quick peck as they parted. "I promised Mike another dance Greg. Will that be OK?"

"No it bloody well won't Jill," I spewed out, my anger more than evident.

"What's up honey," she asked quietly, a look of concern on her face. "Do you want the next dance?"

"It's not that Jill," I answered a little quieter, aware that our friends were all around.

"What's up then Greg," she demanded, her voice all sweetness and honey, as she sat down on my lap, throwing her arms around me.

"It's what you've been doing Jill," I told her keeping my voice low. "First with Mike and then with that bloody Ted."

I was never too keen on Ted at the best of times ---- Unlike the rest of us more sensible guys, the fool supported Manchester United.

"What? ----- Dancing with them?" Jill asked, still playing dumb.

"No not dancing with them Jill ----- Letting them touch you like that."

"Like what?" she queried, for all the world genuinely puzzled.

"Letting them feel your tits Jill," I spat out unhappily. "Don't try to deny it. I saw you."

"Oh that."

"Yes that Jill," I went on, taken aback by her complacency. "What the hell did you think you were up to?"

Jill hesitated a few moments, staring at me uncertainly.

"I was only letting them have a quick feel Greg," she whispered eventually. "Nothing serious ---- Just a quick fondle of my boobs honey ---- nothing more, honestly."

"And you think that's acceptable behaviour, do you Jill?"

"Well ..... that is .... yes Greg. I thought you were OK with it. They were only feeling my boobs up."

"Why the hell would you think I wouldn't mind Jill," I spoke up, raising my voice more than I meant to.

"Look Greg," my wife said, taking my arm and pulling me over towards a far corner. "We'd better discuss this where the others can't hear everything we're saying."

I followed in a sulk, letting her drag me over to the empty corner, my mind in turmoil and my insides boiling over.

What the hell was my wife thinking of?

"Now what's this about Greg?" Jill demanded, standing there in front of me with a stern look on her otherwise lovely face. "What's this problem you've suddenly got with me letting a couple of your friends touch my tits up a bit? I swear it was only my boobs, and I didn't let then get their hands inside my top. What's so special about tonight?"

I stood there dumbstruck, hardly comprehending the meaning of the words she had just uttered.

"Come on Greg," she urged me when I didn't respond. "Why am I suddenly in the wrong just because Mike and Ted get a grope? It's not as if it's the first time, and you've never complained before."

"Not the first time?" I asked in little more than a mumble.

"Of course not Greg and you know it," she said, starting to get angry. "You know our arrangement for Christ's sake! As long as you're around it's OK if I let the boys have the odd feel of my tits if I'm in the mood. I know it turns you on, and I don't do it if you're not there ---- Never!"

"What arrangement Jill?"

For God's sake ---- Even I felt pathetic.

"Now don't try that one Greg," Jill said as if scolding a small child. "You'll be telling me that you didn't get your hand inside Annie's blouse next."

"Annie's blouse?" I cried in confusion. "What the fuck has Annie's blouse got to do with this?"

"Christmas," Jill spat at me. "Fred and Nicole's party ----- Don't deny it Greg."

Oh fuck!

How did she know about that?

Even I could hardly remember it, the state I was in that night.

"I'd forgotten that," I admitted. "It meant nothing ----- I was pissed ------ How did you find out?"

"She told me Greg," Jill responded. "You know she did. We discussed it."

"We did?"

"You know we did Greg," Jill carried on brusquely. "That's when we came to our little arrangement. You can touch up our friend's tits, if they'll let you that is, and I'll do the same with the guys. But only when we're both around, and it stops there."

"We did?"

"We did!"

"When?" I queried, having no recollection of this conversation. "When did I agree to all this?"

"That night Greg," Jill explained to me, even her face taking on a pained look as it began to dawn on her that I wasn't joking. "When we got home and back in bed we discussed it Greg. Don't you remember telling me you'd always fancied having a feel of Nicole's boobs?"

I didn't remember anything about that, but the fact was true. I'd always fancied a go at our neighbour Nicole's lovely boobs, and I very much doubt if I'd ever let slip that bit of information to my wife.

"I was pissed that night Jill," I reminded my wife.

"I know you were honey. I had to half carry you home, but you must remember," she protested.

"Not a word!"

"Oh fuck!" Now that was a word that I didn't hear my wife use very often.

We stood there contemplating what we had just discovered; both deeply entrenched in our own thoughts.

"It's now mid February Jill," I pointed out unhappily. "Does that mean that for the last six weeks or so, you have been .......... Well, you know?"

Jill nodded.

"Who?" I demanded. "How many of them?"

"Don't ask." She replied quietly. "Quite a lot honey ---- I'm sorry."

"My friends?"

"Most of them at one time or another," Jill confirmed sombrely.

There was another long silence.

"And you haven't .......?" She left the sentence unfinished.

"Not once," I confirmed. "Not with one of them."

"Except Annie at Christmas," speculated my wife.

"Well apparently so," I confirmed. "But I didn't even get my hand inside her blouse as I remember. I can't even recall what they felt like."

"And you've never noticed me before this evening Greg?"

"Not at all," I admitted unhappily.

"But I asked you if everything was Ok a couple of weeks ago Greg," Jill went on. "You told me everything was fine, and then when I asked if you were doing Ok, you said yes."

"When was this Jill?"

"The night we went out to the club with Marsha and that crowd. You were messing with your computor when I came down. I wore my new blue dress for the first time --- The one with no back."

Ah yes ---- The blue dress with no back. I remembered that night well as I'd got just a tinge uncomfortable with the way some of the guys Jill danced with had been running their hands up and down her bare back. Well apparently my concerns were misplaced, as it seemed that they had been running their hands up and down her front as well.

"When you asked me if I was Ok Jill, I thought you meant was I ready to go out," I informed her.

"Oh!"

"Then when you asked if I was doing Ok, I thought you meant was I doing Ok on the computor game I was playing when you came down."

"Computor game?"

"Yes Jill, computor game.' I reiterated.

"So you didn't mean you had been doing Ok with some of the other wives then Greg?"

"No Jill. I didn't mean that."

"Oh fuck!" My wife repeated yet again, putting her head in her hands. "I'm sorry honey –oh fuck --- Oh I'm really sorry."

------------------

Well!

What to do?

Once I thought about it, somehow the thought of a few of my pals having a quick grope didn't seem like the end of the world. Not that I was exactly ecstatic about it of course, but it wasn't enough to wreck a good marriage for, and Jill seemed genuinely upset that she had misunderstood me so.

"I guess I owe you a free pass for the rest of the night then Greg," Jill at last offered.

Well that seemed a fair enough offer, but let's put this all into perspective shall we?

There's me, Greg, late twenties and reasonably good looking. My objective then was to feel as many girls' tits up as I could that night.

Chances ----- Let's face it pretty limited.

Results ------ Not including one slapped face ----- One quick grope with a woman that I didn't really fancy.

In the other corner.

There's Jill ------- mid twenties ------ slender and absolutely gorgeous ------ legs to die for, and lovely little breasts, beautiful and as usual, temptingly half way out on display.

Chances ------- Just about unlimited.

Results ------- I don't even like to think about it!

God was I an unhappy bunny by the end of that evening.

"Not working is it Greg?" remarked Jill as we drove home from the party in the early hours.

"Not for me Jill," I sighed aloud. "How about you?"

"No trouble getting my boobs felt whenever I fancy it Greg," she replied wistfully. "My main trouble is keeping their hands out of my panties."

"How many tonight?" I queried sadly.

"Too many honey," she came back instantly. "And it's not the fun it was either, knowing that you're not having a good time."

"I'm not Jill."

"Shall we stop then Greg?"

"Can we please?"

"Of course we can Greg," Jill told me. "I was never that happy letting all your friends maul me around anyway."

"Thanks Jill."

We took one another in our arms and kissed the kiss of lovers, eventually coming up for breath some time later.

"Can I still wear sexy tops and things though Greg?" Jill asked, and I nodded my agreement.

"And flash my boobs off a bit like I used to?"

"I hope so Jill," I answered her. "I really hope so sweetheart."

---------------------

Jill was as good as her word. I'm really sure of that, and over the next few weeks I noticed more than one so called pal looking upset as Jill kept them well at bay.

Yes everything was fine again. I couldn't help but occasionally reflect back on Jill having her tits felt up by all those guys, but I suppose she was just making up for not having the fun that most girls did in their teens.

Come on ----- Let's be honest.

The thought of my wife with other guys was a bit of a turn on. It had only been her tits that were on offer after all, and by then I'm quite sure that they had all long since had a good look at them with the sexy outfits that Jill wore all the time.

No ---- I'd got over it ----- No problem. Bit of a turn on really.

Trouble maybe was, that I hadn't realised that Jill had guessed that.

-----------------

We were lying in bed together one Saturday morning, with nothing better to do. I was, as I was wont to do on occasions like that, idly stroking her breasts. Nothing too sexy, and not in the depths of some passion, just casually playing with one of them while discussed the room we were planning to paint soon.

"Ever imagine anyone else doing that Greg?" Jill asked during the conversation,

"What do you mean?"

"Ever imagine some other guy doing that honey?" She more or less repeated.

"Some other guy painting our room for us," I laughed back at her. "Chance would be a fine thing Jill ---- We can only just about afford the paint after we've bought your new car."

"Not the room you idiot," Jill giggled at me. "My boobs."

"What? ----- Some chap painting your tits Jill," I laughed back, well aware what tack she was actually taking. "What colour would you have them done?"

"Idiot man!" chuckled Jill, smiling up at me. "You know damn well what I mean Greg. Do you ever think about any other chap feeling me up? You know groping me."

"Never!" I lied. Though with the risk that she might allow it gone since she'd made her promise not too, my mind had frequently strayed down that path.

"Don't believe you," Jill said, staring me straight between my eyes.

"Why would I lie? Why would I think about some other man doing this to you?" I objected, giving her nipple an extra twirl for good measure.

"'Cos it turns you on honey."

"It does nothing of the sought," I retorted.

"Oh yes it does honey," sung out my wife.

"It doesn't!"

"You're thinking about it now aren't you Greg," Jill stated with yet another little giggle. "Don't deny it, you're thinking about it now, aren't you?"

"Well of course I am now you've mentioned it," I felt forced to admit, but refusing to concede that the thought did turn me on quite a lot for some reason that I couldn't quite get my head round.

"And it's getting you excited, isn't it?"

"No --- No of course it isn't," I denied, trying to keep a straight face.

"Then why, oh why, is this little fella so big then honey?" Jill asked in her little girly voice, as she reached down and took my very erect cock in her tiny hand. "Explain that away."

Not easy of course, and despite some blustering, Jill just kept teasing me. Demanding to know who I thought of playing with her breasts, where, when, would I be watching, would there be more than one of them at a time, and would I join in? All the questions that I really didn't want to answer.

Dammit I hardly wanted to admit to myself some of the fantasies that I had enjoyed in private.

"Perhaps we should talk about this another time Greg," she said at last letting me off the hook, and giving me a squeeze. "I think I should deal with this little problem here."

With that I grabbed her and we started our foreplay, a wonderful bout of love making taking up most of the rest of the morning.

It was good ----- really exceptional, and I somehow knew that I hadn't heard the last of our subject of conversation.

------------

"You thought any more about it honey? " Was casually slipped into our conversation a couple of days later.

"About what Jill," I asked, though I instantly knew from the look on her face, exactly what she was talking about. In honesty, I had been expecting it, and she didn't give me the chance to avoid it.

"You know what I'm talking about Greg, and I know you must have been thinking about it," Jill started her explanation. "I know it turns you on, and you know that I enjoy the thrill of it."

"But it's embarrassing thinking that my pals are touching you up Jill," I complained. "Imagine the fall out if any of their wives got upset about it."

"You're right Greg," she agreed with me. "I always felt a bit uncomfortable letting your mates have a grope, but what about someone we didn't know?"

"No Jill," I countered uncertainly, only too aware that my little fella was reacting whether I wanted it to or not. "I just don't want you to let other guys cop a feel."

"Why not?" She asked.

How do you answer that?

"It's just not right Jill," I explained. "It's not that I'm jealous, but it just doesn't seem right."

"Just a little feel?" She giggled, and despite myself I couldn't avoid grinning back.

"Why do you feel the need sweetheart?" I questioned her, desperately trying to re-arrange myself so that she wouldn't spot the tent in my trousers.

"Just a bit of harmless fun," she responded. "And besides ....."

"Besides what," I asked, wondering what she had left unfinished.

"Well the sex afterwards always seems so much more spectacular!"

"Well it had better be with me then," I wriggled out of it. "Let's see how things go."

We did leave it at that, and later on she dragged me off to bed early and we did about just everything that it seemed possible for two lusty young people of the opposite sex to do.

There was no question really.

The fantasy of Jill having her breasts touched up turned the pair of us on even more than just flashing them. Trouble was, as I'd already found out, Jill's distinction between fact and fiction seemed somewhat more blurred than mine.

-----------------

It was a Friday night and Jill and I had been out for a wonderful meal at the local hotel, which had the best restaurant in town. Sure it was expensive, but it gave Jill the chance to get dressed up, and things between us were, if anything, better than ever, and we were, the two of us, still pretty crazy about one another.

"I'm not ready to go home yet honey. How about we have a night cap in the bar?" my wife suggested.

That was OK with me of course, and I seldom turned down the opportunity to show off the lovely Jill when there were other guys around. That night she'd worn the short blue dress, the same one with no back, and for that matter not overly much in the front. We'd not long got back from a short holiday in Spain, and she still sported a beautiful golden tan, and despite the brevity of her dress, not a single tan line was showing, and I'll leave you to guess the reason for that.

I was very proud of her!

Oh so very, very proud!

Christ, I was so proud that it was almost painful.

We both took a stool against the bar, and Jill did her normal thing of crossing her long legs, making her short skirt rise even higher, her shapely tanned bare thighs on display, her panties barely covered. The barman had a good look while he served us, trying not to be too obvious but failing pretty miserably. He wasn't sure whether to look at her legs or down at the gap in the front of her dress that extended half way down to her navel. There was a lot of leg showing, but I think the gap won and having spent the evening opposite her, I could understand why.

"Cheeky," I accused her when he moved away.

"I only do it for you honey," she retaliated, and we both laughed.

"Right!" I declared, knocking back the rest of my cognac in one. "Finish your drink my girl, because when I get back from the toilet, I'm going to take you home and give you a good fucking."

"Promises, promises," Jill chuckled back.

I don't think we'd ever been happier.

I didn't exactly run or anything, but I wandered off to the men's room, did my business, gave it a shake, put it away and returned, a little surprised to find that Jill was no longer alone.

I'd only been gone five minutes, but there alongside her, leaning on the bar, was some well-dressed stranger, deep in conversation with her.

After the initial shock I realised that any girl on her own as good looking as Jill, was likely to be chatted up in a bar like that, especially one showing the amount of flesh that she was.

I strode up confidently, a grin on my face, about to enjoy putting my arm round her waist and giving her a big kiss. Showing this guy whose girl she really was.

"No my husband's away on business at the moment," I heard her say. "I'm here with a guy that works for me and we've just finished our meeting."

Pardon!!!!

What???

Did I hear that right?

I worked for her?

What rubbish was Jill spouting to this stranger?

Needless to say, I changed my immediate plans and slowed to a halt unsure what to do.

"Fancy coming off to a club with me then Jill?" The stranger asked her, apparently having already found out her name.

"Sorry Daniel," Jill replied, leaning towards him, and no doubt deliberately giving him a good long, unencumbered look down the front of her dress. "I can't go off and leave Greg just like that. But you're welcome to join us if you want."

"Ok," this Daniel guy agreed readily. "Maybe we could slip off a little later."

"Maybe Daniel," Jill teased him. "We'll have to see."

Time for me to impose myself on them I thought.