Star Quality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Jill," I greeted her, reaching to put my hand round her waist. "Who's this that you've found?"

"Oh there you are Greg," Jill replied, deftly diverting my hand away from her waist to end up on the bar. "This is Daniel ----- Daniel, meet Greg."

We shook hands uncertainly, both sizing one another up. Him no doubt wondering how he could get rid of me quickly, and probably thinking that I was trying to protect my rather lovely female boss from a predator. In reality of course, he wasn't far wrong.

"Pleased to meet you Greg," he greeted me. "You're lucky to have such a beautiful boss as Jill here."

"I shot Jill a look and she blushed in embarrassment, probably already regretting her little subterfuge.

"Yes Daniel," I responded. "Sometimes it's such a pleasure serving under her."

Jill coughed, almost spluttered, and Daniel stared at us, wondering what was going on.

"Daniel's here to look at a company that he's thinking of buying Greg," my loving wife kindly informed me, making me feel even less significant. Even in real life I couldn't get anywhere near to matching that, but as Jill's so called assistant I was feeling the first pangs of humiliation.

"Greg," piped up the bloody Daniel. "You're nearest old chap. Could you just pop over and get my jacket on that chair over there where I was sitting?"

Hackles rise in situations like that, and Jill saw mine rising.

The bastard was treating me like some lackey. Putting me down in front of my ....... My wife ---- my boss? Whatever.

Why don't we go and sit down there instead boys," interjected Jill, diffusing the situation. "It'll be more comfortable for all of us."

Before I could blow up, she thrust a couple of glasses in my hand and directed me towards the booth that our new 'friend' had apparently vacated. Arriving there, I found myself on one side of my wife, with buggerlugs on the other side. Not the arrangement I would have chosen, but it could have been worse.

Polite conversation followed, while I sat there silently fuming, sidelined and substantially uninvolved, my anger mounting. It's rare that I objected to any guy lucky enough to steal a glimpse of Jill's breasts as you must realise by now, but the way he was leaning over her, no doubt openly lapping up the sight of her hard long nipple as it popped in and out of view as she moved, just pissed me off. Jill's rather obvious efforts to help him in his venture didn't exactly help either.

I'd just about had enough of the situation, when I heard Jill ask her friend if she could have another drink. For a moment I honestly thought that they were going to forget about me, when Daniel remembered and asked me what I wanted.

"He'll have a soft drink," interrupted Jill. "He's got to drive me home afterwards."

"Soft drink it is Jill," Daniel responded quickly. "But maybe he might not have to drive you home."

They both laughed.

I squirmed.

Fuck them!

I'd had enough, but Jill squeezed my arm signalling me to keep my cool. I'd long lost my cool, but I held my temper, managing not to scream out at the pair of them.

"God I'm so sorry Greg," cried out Jill as soon as Daniel was out of earshot. "This all started as a game and I was just flirting with him. I expected to get rid of him as soon as you got back."

"Well get rid of him now then Jill," I told her. "I'm fed up with him staring at your tits, so get rid of him and let's go home."

"We can't Greg. He's getting us a drink, so we can't just walk out."

"Well stop putting me down in front of him then Jill, or I'll walk out on my own."

"Ok Greg," Jill said, kissing me on the cheek. "I'll be more careful. Let's just play along with this for a while."

"Play along? What do you mean play along?"

"Come on Greg," she chuckled. "This could be fun. Let's just see what happens."

"What do you mean? What happens?"

"Well he is kind of cute."

"But ..... "

At which point Daniel returned, and I shut up. I wasn't happy, but at least Jill and I were on the same wavelength again.

"Here we go then folks," Daniel said as he laid the tray out on the table. "A G&T for the lovely lady, a Vodka Red Bull for me, and here's your coke Greg."

"Thanks," I responded, and Jill kept quiet.

"So what do you do then Greg?" asked Daniel, taking his seat, apparently deciding that he wasn't going to get anywhere by belittling me.

Crafty bastard!

He'd worked it out, hadn't he? Upset the guy who worked for her, and he was hardly likely to be getting into her knickers later on was he?

Crafty bastard!

"A bit of this Daniel, a bit of that ---- You know." I wasn't going to be placated that easily.

He smiled at me and leant over to Jill and whispered something into her ear. I can't be sure, but for the life of me, it sounded like 'Can we get rid of this guy Jill?'

That pissed me off I can tell you.

Jill giggled and leant up against him.

That pissed me off even more.

"Look you two," Daniel spoke up after nuzzling up to my wife. It'll all be out in public tomorrow, so why don't we celebrate."

"What's to celebrate?" I muttered miserably. I didn't feel as if I had a lot to celebrate, and was counting the seconds till I bought this charade to an end. This guy Daniel was a few years older than me, obviously a lot richer, and, I had to admit, rather more worldly wise. I felt rather overawed by him, and was very uncomfortable with the way my wife was playing up to the bugger.

"I said I went to look at a company today, but I actually shook hands on a deal to buy it. It's Whimehold and Grimley, you know, W&G ltd. They're quite big around here."

OH MY SAINTED AUNTS NO!

OH BLOODY HELL NO!

"W&G," mumbled Jill quietly, sitting back in her seat. "Oh that's nice."

"Yes," he went on, not noticing our concern in his excitement, and continued to give us some vague details about what fantastic things he hoped to do with his new acquisition.

"Look! I'll get some Champagne to celebrate," he cried out jovially, standing up and making his way back to the bar.

"Christ Greg, what are we going to do?"

My wife was in a panic.

"You got us into this Jill," I reminded her.

Yes ----- That's right. You may have guessed. Jill was a junior manager with G&W. It was almost funny if it hadn't been so serious.

"I'll get the sack Greg," she pleaded.

"Probably." I agreed nastily, though of all the things that I was worried about Daniel doing to Jill, sacking didn't exactly top the list.

"But we can't afford it Greg," she carried on. "We can't afford the mortgage on just your salary."

It was true. We were in the veritable shit!

"We'll just have to play along Greg," Jill whispered as Daniel arrived back at our table, cutting our conversation short. "Leave it to me honey. I'll get us out of this."

"Here we are then folks," he declared happily, pouring the Champagne and craftily slipping his arm round my wife's slim waist. "To a great deal today, and maybe an even more exciting night later."

Jill smiled over at me nervously ----- I tried to hide my scowl.

--------------------

Daniel poured the Champers, and even remembered me. We toasted his success that day, and then toasted it again. Unfortunately we didn't stop there, and before I knew it my head was spinning as I stared uncomprehendingly at the three empty bottles of 'Dom something or other' that sat there on the table in front of us.

Actually even I had to confess that Daniel was good company as long as he kept his hands off my wife's naughty bits, and they were both making sure that I wasn't left out of the conversation for a change.

"Oh Daniel!" My addled brain detected by the side of me, and I found myself giggling drunkenly as I watched my wife kissing Daniel, gasping softly as his hand slipped inside the deep V down the front of her dress.

"Hey stop that you two," I think I said, but to no avail as they ignored me. I reached across to pull his hand away, but caught her dress and heard it rip as I yanked at it.

"Look what you've done Greg," Daniel laughed out loud. "Jill's left tit has popped out. What shall we do with it?"

"One of you could suck it maybe?" giggled my wife, her eyes a little glazed, and her speech somewhat slurred. Jill was never much a drinker, and upon reflection I should have never has let this situation develop.

"Me," I claimed drunkenly, but as I leant forward, my hand missed the table and I lost my balance falling in a heap on the floor. Even as I looked up I saw that bugger bend down towards her, and watched spellbound as he took her little breast in his mouth.

Fuck him ---- Fuck the pair of them!

Oh God, if I could only think straight and my head would stop spinning.

If I could only get back onto my feet properly.

I managed to pull myself more or less upright, astonished at how quickly the sparkling wine had affected me. I levered myself back up onto the bench seat, blinking my eyes and deep breathing to try to sober up. By then he had both of Jill's breasts freed from her top, and was squeezing and caressing one while he sucked on the other.

All she did was lay back, her mouth wide open, panting and letting out little groans of passion.

By God she'd got her way hadn't she, but somehow all I could do was sit there and grin stupidly at the pair of them.

"Stop this --- I'm sorry but you really have to stop this right now!"

I agreed! Absolutely bloody right!

Trouble was, it wasn't me that said it!

Looking up, I saw the duty manager, who, perhaps, had been called in by the barman who was stood there alongside him taking in the scene.

"Sorry," he repeated, more quietly, once Daniel and Jill had come back to reality. "You can't carry on like that in the bar sir."

"Ok, sorry old man," sang out Daniel, while Jill simply giggled, totally unphased by the fact that four men were staring at her semi nakedness, her dress having slipped right down to her waist.

"You really do have to cover up miss," the Manager told her, though he made no attempt to stop ogling. "That, or go off somewhere more private."

"What's wrong with the way I'm dressed?" giggled Jill, shaking her little boobs at the two hotel employees.

"It's not that ..... It's ..... Well that is Miss .... Damn it ..... We just can't ....." His voice petered away as he found himself lost for words, bewildered by the half naked perfect specimen of womanhood stretched out before him.

"OK chaps," called out Daniel, taking charge. "Give us a hand here and we'll get out of your hair."

They helped us to our feet, spending more time helping Jill than me, despite the fact that I'd somehow ended back on the floor, and then ushered the three of us out of the bar area, Jill's dress having been restored more or less to its correct position.

"Who's going to dare me to walk through the lobby without my dress on?" called out Jill drunkenly, breaking away from the grip of the manager.

"No Jill," I shouted.

"I don't think so madam," ordered the Manager.

"I'll dare you," laughed out Dan.

"Oh bugger, just look at that," remarked the barman in wonder as Jill pulled her dress off over her head and discarded it to the side of her.

All four of us stood there stunned as my wife strutted across the lobby still half full of hotel guests, naked except for her spiky high heels and her tiny thong panties, her virtually bare ass swinging, and her gorgeous little tits stuck out proudly.

"Miss, Miss please," the Manager called out as he came to his senses and rushed after her, closely followed by Daniel and I.

We caught her half way across the lobby where the manager tore off his jacket and threw it round her shoulders desperately trying to make her respectable, and leading her off to a corridor to one side.

"Sir," he said sternly to Daniel. "I know you're a guest here sir, but this is out of order. Please make sure this lady doesn't reappear like this in my hotel."

"Sorry mate," grinned Daniel "We'll look after her."

Even I couldn't help grinning like an idiot at what had just taken place. Drunk or not, Jill had certainly outdone herself that night.

"Hey Greg," Daniel said. "Why don't you go back and get her dress? She can't go anywhere dressed like this."

"Ok Daniel," I answered suppressing a giggle. "I'll just go and get it."

In my drunken fuddle I went to the wrong place, and if the barman hadn't appeared looking rather smug with the slip of a dress in his hand, then I may never have found it.

"Looking for this?" He asked.

"Ah yes," I chuckled. "My wife seems to have lost her dress."

"Your wife sir?" He queried. "I don't know about the manager, but as far as I'm concerned you can come back anytime."

"I'll remember that," I sort of thanked him as I tried to concentrate on reaching for the dress.

"Lovely little pair of tits sir," he commented.

"Thank you my man."

"Have a good evening then sir," he ended, passing me the dress and turning to go back into the bar.

What a charming chap I thought to myself.

Christ, I must have been pissed!

-----------------

I stood still for a moment while the room somehow magically spun round me, then when it had settles down again I made my way back towards where I'd left Jill and Daniel.

Couldn't find them! No bloody sign.

I wandered around for a few moments ignoring the disdainful looks from the diminishing number of guests, till my very good friend the Manager came up yet again.

"I think you should be leaving now sir," he told me, taking my arm.

"But I've got to find Jill," I tried to reason with him, my head still spinning.

"I think the young lady has gone off with her husband sir," he answered, still urging me towards the exit.

"But I'm her husband," I explained.

"In which case maybe he's probably taken her home for you," he went on, desperate to get rid of me.

"Doesn't know where we live," I countered, and suddenly in a flash realised where the bugger had taken her. "Which room is he in?"

"None of your business sir."

"Of course it's my business," I cried out getting excited. "He's got my damn wife in his room."

"Well if she is, then she obviously went of her own accord," he retorted loosing his cool as he started to drag me along.

"Let go of me you bastard," I shouted at him, knocking his hand away, only to find two other uniformed guys grabbing hold of me.

"You're leaving now sir, whether you like it or not," one of them, a big sod, shouted at me.

"Call the police someone," I yelled out, taking a swing at one of them as I tried to break away. "They've kidnapped my wife."

Well ---- That was my first major mistake wasn't it, other than allowing myself to get pissed in the first place of course. Bloody hotel must have had a hot line or something, as the next thing I remembered was two coppers taking over and bundling me out of the hotel, unwilling to listen to what I was trying to tell them.

"You're drunk," one of them shouted down my ear. "Get a taxi and go home."

"Don't want to go home," I garbled back at them. "I want my wife."

"Go home now or we'll arrest you," the other one bellowed. "Get a taxi."

"Don't need a damn taxi," I spat at them. "I've got my own bloody car."

"I wouldn't advise that sir," they warned me, and then that's when I made my second major mistake of the evening.

Yes, yes, I know. Bloody stupid and all that, but at least they arrested me for being drunk in charge of a motor vehicle before I'd had a chance to drive off and have an accident. Not very comfortable a police cell isn't, especially when as pissed off with life as I was.

-------------------

Sometime in the early hours of the morning, my mobile phone rang. Surprised that I still had it, I looked and it was Jill ringing me, some five hours or so after I had last seen her there in the hotel lobby.

Five sodding hours of fucking each other no doubt, till my darling wife had taken the time to notice that I was no longer there.

Damn her!

I clicked the off button and stuck the phone back in my pocket, and tried to go back to sleep on the hard police cell bunk.

Not easy!

-----------------

The police rang my wife during the morning to let her know where I was, but there was no answer and I told them to forget it. If she wasn't interested then nor was I. The last thing I wanted was for her to come and get me, and I was in no hurry to get home to confront her.

Two busses, and a two mile walk it took me, but I was no nearer ready to confront 'HER' than when I'd started, especially when I saw the lights on in the house ahead of me in the gathering gloom.

"Greg darling, where have you been," Jill cried out as I walked in the door, rushing up to me and throwing her arms around me. "I've been frantic worrying about you."

"Like you were worried about me last night you mean," I answered her flatly.

"Oh honey I'm so sorry about last night, but I went frantic when I realised you were no longer there. I nearly screamed the place down."

"Oh yes?" I challenged her. "Then how come it took you five damn hours to realise that I wasn't there any more?"

"Five hours?" She repeated uncertainly. "It couldn't have been that long honey. It couldn't have been."

"I've got your call logged Jill," I informed my good wife angrily. "Your first call was more than five hours after I left you in the lobby. Does that sound as if you were all that worried about me?"

"I don't understand it honey," she grasped for an explanation. "Maybe .... That is ---- I woke up in Daniel's room and you weren't there.

"And how many times had he fucked you by them Jill? How many orgasms had you had?"

"We didn't honey, I swear it," she claimed, her eyes misting up. "I woke up with my head spinning and couldn't find you."

"And where was your boyfriend Daniel?"

"He was fast asleep till I shook him awake."

"On his bed alongside you I suppose," I accused her.

"Yes, I suppose so honey," she admitted looking down at the floor. "But we hadn't done anything, I swear to you."

"And what did you have on Jill?"

"Not a lot," she whispered a look of shame appearing. "But I still had my panties on Greg."

I stared at her not knowing what to think, or even knowing whether she knew herself what she'd done.

"What time did you get back here then Jill?" I quizzed her.

"Does it really matter honey?" Jill gushed the tears in her eyes more evident. "You've come back to me darling and that's all that matters to me."

"What time Jill?" I insisted, shaking her by the arms. "What bloody time?"

"I don't know Greg. This morning sometime," she fretted back. "What difference does it make?"

"Liar," I accused her. "Fucking lying bitch. The police kept ringing till nearly midday and nobody answered. You didn't get home till sometime this afternoon."

"Police?" Jill almost screamed. "What have the police got to do with this?"

"Because I spent the night in a bleeding police cell Jill," I screamed back, offering no further explanation. "Now tell me the truth for a change. What time did you get back?"

'I'm not sure Greg," she mumbled between sobs. "Some time after lunch. What difference does it make?"

"It makes a difference what you were doing all morning Jill," I told her, trying to keep my calm. "Did you have a cosy breakfast with your lover, or did you spend the whole morning in bed fucking him?"

If possible, Jill's face went even whiter, even the sun tan from our Spanish holiday failing to hide it.

"Well," I pushed her. "Breakfast or fucking ---- What was it?"

"He bought me lunch," Jill whispered almost inaudibly. "Then ran me back here."

"So what did you do till lunch time then Jill?" I demanded, my temper rising again. "I don't suppose you played cards all morning did you?"

"No." Jill admitted meekly.

"You fucked?"

"No. I had nothing to wear and I could hardly come home in just my panties, could I? Daniel went out and bought me something to wear, and then drove me home."