Star Trek: Lineage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, Sahar moved her hands over Leena's thighs. She grazed Leena's pussy with her thumbs, and felt the woman moan into her pussy, in turn causing Sahar yelp in delight. The room smelled thick and musty, and was filled with moans and slurping sounds as the two woman pleasured each other.

Sahar could feel Leena getting close, but the Risian kept Sahar well away from her climax. At first, she was puzzled. But when her hands moved over Leena's breasts, she felt Leena moan. The vibrations reverberated through Sahar. I come when she does, Sahar realized. Grinning, she moved her hands back over Leena's breasts, causing another sweet vibration in her pussy.

Sahar teased Leena for a long time, relishing the power she had and the mutual pleasure that power brought them. Leena was licking and tonguing her franticly, and Sahar was on the edge herself. The tension in them built higher and higher. Finally, Leena could contain herself no longer. As Sahar passed her hands directly over Leena's clit, she felt the body beneath her explode.

Leena's toes curled and she dug her fingers into Sahar's ass as she came. She screamed her pleasure into Sahar's pussy, covering the clit with her mouth. Her breathing stopped and her body twitched and jerked. Sahar mercilessly continued to glide her hands over Leena's sex, bringing a second climax.

This was too much for Sahar, and she followed Leena over the edge of pleasure. Sahar ground her hips into Leena's face, panting and jerking as she came yet again. She fell forward and buried her face in Leena's pussy, licking and drinking the sweet nectar that flowed from it.

Eventually, they collapsed. Sahar managed to turn herself around and lie next to Leena. For a while, they just lay there, Sahar on her chest next to Leena, her arm draped across the blonde's chest. Sahar was the first to speak.

"Chief Zula wanted me to ask you something," she said.

"What was it?"

"She wanted me to ask you about the Jamaharon."

Leena laughed softly. "Did she now? Deltan's have an interesting sense of humor."

"What do you mean?" Sahar asked.

"Jamaharon is a sexual ritual. It is very pleasurable, but is also... taxing," Leena smiled.

"Oh," Sahar said. Zula is gonna pay for this. Leena turned to look her in the eyes.

"Look, I don't have the things we need for that. Besides, I don't think you would be able to do it right now. But next time you are on Earth, come see me," she said.

"Really?" Sahar asked, returning her gaze.

"I promise. And to prove it, I have a little gift for you," Leena smiled warmly.

******

3 Days Later, Deck 10, Crew Lounge, 1900 hours

Sahar entered the Crew Lounge and scanned the room. It was larger of the two lounges, and was located on the bow. Like the Aft Crew Lounge, there was a bar and tables, but this one had a much larger bar and many more tables. It was rectangular, with the bar on one of the long sides. The opposite wall was one large window. The room was relatively crowded, although a few tables were open. Sahar was here to meet Casana and Suvak, but she did not see them. Still searching for them, she went to the bar.

"Lemon sharbat, chilled," she told the man behind the bar. While he prepared the drink, Sahar finally spotted Casana. She and Suvak were at a table near the window. Casana was gesturing energetically, while Suvak sipped her drink calmly. Yeah, that looks right, she thought.

"Ensign, your drink," the bar tender said.

"Thank you," she said as she took the drink. Sahar crossed the room towards Casana and Suvak. As she neared the table, Suvak noticed her.

"Ensign Tehrani, greetings," she said flatly.

"Hey, Sahar, you are not going to believe what happened!" Casana exclaimed.

"Neither are you," she smirked.

"Ooh, I smell juicy gossip!" Casana giggled.

"You first," Sahar insisted.

"Well, me and Crewman Black, you know Crewman Black, right?" she said excitedly.

"Yeah. He's under my command," Sahar reminded her.

"Oh, yeah. Anyway, me and Black came up here after he got off duty a few days ago. We came up here and talked and ate and drank. And drank," she said smirking. "And we talked about where we grew up and our families, and training, and stuff for hours. It was great, so we came back up here last night."

"Sounds fine so far," Sahar said.

"I thought so, too! So anyway, we come up here and we do what we did the night before, but this time, at the end, I say we should take a walk somewhere. Somewhere private."

"Private, huh?" Sahar smiled.

"I believe Ensign Olan is intimating that she asked Crewman Black to copulate with her," Suvak said.

"Thank you, Suvak. So, what happened?"

"He said no! He said he couldn't, that he had to report on time or he'd get in trouble. He said my hands are too cold!" Casana said looking at her hands.

"Trill have significantly lower body temperatures in their extremities than humans. It is possible that believed such a fact would result in an unsatisfactory experience," Suvak said.

"What?" Casana cried. "I am a great lover! I would have blown him away!"

"And you still will," Sahar reassured her. "He's nervous. He'll get over it. Trust me."

"You think so?" Sahar simply nodded. They were quiet for a few moments.

"I noticed you have not been sleeping in your bunk, Ensign," Suvak said, looking at Sahar. "Where have you been staying?"

Sahar told them about the last few days. She had spent the days on patrol, and the nights with Leena. Unfortunately, Leena had just left the ship. Athena had received orders to change course, and rendezvoused with a frigate on its way to Betazed in order to allow Leena to reach her conference. Before she left, she had given Sahar her gift.

"What was it?" Casana asked.

"Oh, nothing special," Sahar smiled, running her hand over the small metal box she had with her.

"Yeah, right!" Casana cried. "Come on, what is it?"

"Well," Sahar said, wiggling her eyebrows. "In this box are a pair of-"

"Did you feel that?" Suvak asked, interrupting her.

"No," they said simultaneously.

"We just changed course."

"How do you know?" Sahar asked her. Suvak opened her mouth to speak, but before she could, the lighting in the room began to pulse yellow and an alarm sounded.

"All hands, yellow alert. Report to your stations. There has been an incident at the Khitomer Conference."