All Comments on 'Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 14'

by HandcuffGirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Frak! Again!

Wrong fucking story you dumb cunt! Are you going to have them start saying "Live long and prosper" too? One star!

HandcuffGirlHandcuffGirlabout 13 years agoAuthor
Frakk!

Frak appears in the Star Wars book Shield of Lies. It is an homage to Battlestar Galactica. I know this because I research Star Wars phrases, slang, and curse words as I write. I have always spelled it with two 'f's in all of my stories.

To the 'anonymous' person who doesn't understand this, and calls me immature names, if this upsets you, then don't read any of my Star Wars stories, as chances are, I'll use the word 'Frakk' at some point.

Have a nice Frakkin' day, Kriffin Schutta :)

Also, Chapter 14 is the end of Imperial Prostitute III. I might do a sequel staring Ta'tan'ia, Daala, and Tenel Ka though. . .

HandcuffGirlHandcuffGirlabout 13 years agoAuthor
Oops! Typo!

I spell Frakk with two 'K's not two 'F's.

Frakkin typo!

thgarthgaralmost 13 years ago
New functions?

Hum... I have enjoyed these storylines. I can't help but wonder about the new tracking collar, comlink, and chrono! And just what exactly there new features might be! Sounds like our "good" leader might be taking her Jedi down a very tightly controlled pathway!

I am sorry to see the end of IP3. I hope that there will be additional stories in the future with our new Jedi Liaison! And maybe we can see a little backlash from a more stable and willful Jaina Solo and/or Tenel Ka. I personally think the Empire should regret taking things so far as they did! Which is not to say Kyp should be holding Jaina's leash (more literally than not)!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Tahiri chapter?

If I'm not mistaken Syn used "frak" in the Legacy comics as well. Not that it should matter anyway...

I have been enjoying the IP stories, but is there any chance of Tahiri taking a more prominent role in the next one? :)

MisterBear1MisterBear1about 11 years ago
Fantastic.

I've really enjoyed the IP story, it hit the right buttons for me. In fact I'm now incredibly disappointed that there isn't an Imperial Embassy on this planet to sign up at. You make a great recruitment officer.

I'm with your editor though in that I would have liked more insight into the male protroopers and their roles, but I understand the desire to maintain the focus on the female roles. Maybe a separate story would cover it. Anyway, keep up the good work. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHandcuffGirl@HandcuffGirl
Hi all! I hope that everyone likes my stories, votes them all a 5 and leaves me lots of feedback. - ahandcuffgirl(at)yahoo(dot)com L1ter0t1ca has removed my email from all of my stories, because they are assholes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES