Star Wars Imperial Sex Exchange

Story Info
Jysella Horn & Myri Antillies partner with Imperial Security.
12.6k words
4.7
11.9k
22

Part 35 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress's notes: The following story is a pseudo-sequel to my Return to Trigalis, and Partners in Sex story arc. After Imperial Security Agent Lieutenant Stormie Kintra (real name Tarkin) and Jedi Knight Ta'tan'ia complete a successful mission together, the Galactic Alliance & Empire decide to have some more personnel work together. Jedi Knight Jysella Horn is chosen by the Jedi for this program.

Imperial Sex Exchange

A couple of weeks after Lieutenant Stormie Kintra & Jedi Knight Ta'tan'ia leave Trigalis...

"Colonel Drasi, I'm Jedi Knight Jysella Horn," the young Jedi introduced herself. "And this is Myri Antilles," she added, waving towards her companion next to her. "We've been assigned to you as part of the exchange program."

Colonel Drasi, son of Ysanne Isard, stared at the two women in a mixture of surprise and apprehension. When Director Abbrums had agreed to exchanging some personal between Imperial Security and the Jedi, he thought it was a bad idea. Imperial Security didn't need any Jedi nosing around. When Director Abbrums decided that one of the Jedi would be assigned to him, Colonel Drasi really didn't like the idea. Now that he was staring at the daughters of two of his mother's sworn enemies, he expected the Horn girl to pull out her lightsaber and decapitate him. Director Abbrums knew who he was. This had to be a set up.

"Welcome to Yaga Minor, Jedi Horn, Jedi Antilles," he replied with a polite smile, purposely miss-identifying Myri as a Jedi. "I look forward to working with you, but I'm afraid my duties don't allow me to spend much time in the field, so I'm not exactly sure what will be gained by this experiment."

"Well, I'm not a Jedi, Colonel," Myri informed him. "I'm... more of a support tech. When they decided to send Jysella, I talked them into letting me come with her. I hope you don't mind?" she explained expectantly, opening her black cloak and dropping it down to her elbows to reveal what was underneath.

Colonel Drasi took a moment to check out the daughter of Wedge Antilles. She was wearing a tight black bodysuit with gray panels on the sides, from her armpits down to her hips, narrowing into stripes that disappeared into her black knee boots. The boots had low gray platforms and heels that matched the panels on the bodysuit. The platforms were a couple of centimeters thick, and the heels looked at least fifteen centimeters tall—not really suitable for the field, unless she was undercover at a strip club.

A wide black nerfhide belt was slung low on her hips, although she didn't appear to be armed. The top of her bodysuit was unzipped a couple of decimeters, revealing the curves of her perky breasts. Silver durasteel cuffs—most likely a chrono and comlink—were visible on each wrist.

"I really want Myri to stay, too, Colonel Drasi," Jedi Horn chimed in, opening her brown cloak and dropping it down to her elbows as well. "And we'll be happy to assist you in your duties, wherever they take you."

Underneath the robe, Jysella Horn was wearing a tight bodysuit exactly like Myri's, except tan with darker brown panels on the sides. The Jedi's knee boots were tan, to match her bodysuit, with darker brown platforms and heels just as high as Myri's. A brown nerfhide belt was wrapped around her hips, with her lightsaber hanging off on her right side. Her bodysuit was also unzipped far enough to display her breasts. Silver durasteel cuffs were on her wrists as well.

"And we mean wherever," Myri assured him. "We'll be available day and night, for anything you need us for."

"Anything," Jysella chimed in, stepping over to Myri, and wrapping her arm around her waist.

Normally the first thing that would have came into Colonel Drasi's mind after an offer like that would have been a list of people he needed killed. Especially with the pair of highly skilled individuals standing in front of him.

But as he watched, Myri snaked her arm behind Jysella's back, and they leaned in close to each other, their arms around each others' waists, their robes tangled between them. Jysella arched her back to push her chest out, and ran her finger down the cleft of Myri's breasts seductively, while Myri nuzzled Jysella's neck.

So now, he was imagining the two of them on their knees, giving him a double-team blow job while kissing and fondling each other, followed quickly by the three of them doing several more, even racier, sexual acts. That was obviously what they had intended for him to think, wasn't it? Unless this is a set up...

"Well, orders are orders," he replied carefully, hiding an eager smile. "So I'm willing to give you two a chance to prove yourselves."

"Thank you so much, Colonel," Jysella responded happily.

"You won't regret it, Sir," Myri added quickly.

The two close friends grinned enthusiastically, and gave each other a quick open-mouthed kiss, while watching Colonel Drasi for his approval. It was obvious they couldn't wait to prove themselves to him.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

A bit later, at the end of a tour of the base...

"And here are your quarters," Colonel Drasi announced as they approached a door at the end of the corridor. "However, I'm afraid we have a bit of a problem," he said, keying the pad next to the doorway "No one told me that Myri here," he paused and flashed her a smile, "was coming, so we only have one room available."

In reality there were probably a dozen rooms available in the Imperial Security section of the base, and they could easily shift people around to get plenty more if necessary. He had a feeling they wanted to stay together though. Besides, it'd be easier to monitor them if they were rooming together.

"Oh, that's no problem, Colonel," Jysella replied cheerfully, walking through the now open doorway into the room. "We don't mind sharing a room."

"Not at all," Myri agreed, grinning at Colonel Drasi as she slid past him, pausing a heartbeat as she brushed against him. She noticed he had assigned them room number sixty-nine, and reached out to tap the number, so he'd know that she knew.

"It only has one bunk," he pointed out, following them in, leaving the door open.

"That's no problem," Jysella repeated confidently. "We don't mind sharing a bed until something else becomes available."

"And no need to stress over finding one," Myri added, reaching out and taking Jysella's hand in hers. "We'll be just fine."

Jysella glanced over towards Myri, then flashed Colonel Drasi a quick wink.

"Well, thank you for your patience, Jedi Horn, Tech Antilles," Colonel Drasi said, nodding at each of them. "See you two at oh-eight-hundred."

Both girls stared back at him, questioning him with their eyes, and flashing flirty grins. At the same time, they leaned in closer to each other.

He hesitated at the doorway a moment, then shook his head. "Good night, ladies," he told them, stepping back out into the corridor.

"Good night, Colonel," they replied in unison as he closed the door.

"So, should we sanisteam before or after we have sex?" Jysella asked.

"You're ready to go again after the afternoon with Colonel Drasi?" Myri replied.

"Like you're not?" Jysella challenged as she began unzipping her bodysuit. "Besides, he's part of the reason I'm still so horny."

"He is gorgeous," Myri agreed with a smile, taking off her own bodysuit.

They had intended on finding a sexy Imperial guy or two—or woman—each, to treat them like the dirty submissive Rebel sluts they were while Jysella was assigned to Imperial Security, but they hadn't planned on finding one literally upon arriving on the Yaga Minor shipyards. Colonel Drasi was fine though. Nearly one-hundred-and-ninety-centimeters tall, and even before they got his uniform off him, they could tell he had a great body. They hadn't really planned on sharing either—why would they when there were likely several thousand eligible Imperials on the shipyards?—but they could tell Colonel Drasi was incredibly attracted to both of them. This way they'd get to spend more time with each other while getting fucked by the Empire... an Imperial.

In a matter of a few dozen seconds the two close friends were naked, except for their durasteel wrist chronos and comlinks. Their bodysuits, boots, belts, and underwear were tossed on the floor. They had left their cloaks back in Colonel Drasi's office. They fell onto the bed against the wall, their hands already busy on each other's tits, and between each other's legs.

After an orgasm each, and a bit of rest, they decided to take a sanisteam. That got them in the mood for another go around. They didn't wait until they got out, either.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The next morning, they dressed in their bodysuits, boots, and belts, and headed to the base cafeteria for breakfast. They arrived at Colonel Drasi's office a half hour early, only to find him already there, hard at work.

"A Colonel's work is never done," he replied with a friendly smile when Myri mentioned that they had wanted to get here before him. "Besides, I seemed to have been distracted most of the afternoon yesterday," he added dryly.

"Need any caf Sir?" Jysella asked him. "Or anything else?" she added, tugging the zipper of her bodysuit down a few centimeters and eyeing him sensuously.

"I'm fine for now, thank you, Jedi Horn," he answered with his own smile, raising his caf mug off the desk.

"Yes Colonel," Jysella responded. "Just comm us if you need anything."

"Anything," Myri added cheerfully as they stepped out back into the outer office.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Not that I'm complaining ladies, but do you plan on wearing those bodysuits everyday?" Colonel Drasi asked a few hours later, as they were heading towards the cafeteria for a quick lunch.

"Well, now that you mention it, Sir," Jysella began. "Somehow our belongings got lost on the way here. These are the only thing Myri and I have to wear," she explained, waving her hands down her bodysuit, then gesturing towards Myri, who was on the other side of him.

Both were only wearing the tight bodysuits unzipped to their breasts, low-slung belts, fifteen-centimeter platform boots, and durasteel chrono and comlink cuffs around their wrists. Jysella also had her lightsaber on her right hip.

Colonel Drasi frowned in confusion a moment.

"But you took your own transport to rendezvous with the Blood Hawk, which brought you here. How could your belongings have gotten... lost?" he asked, suspecting the answer as he asked the question.

The two Rebel girls glanced at each other in confusion a heartbeat, then back up towards him.

"I don't know, but they did," Jysella answered innocently, gesturing with her palms turning out, and shrugging her shoulders.

"Maybe Imperial Security can let us borrow some clothes while we're here," Myri suggested slyly. "Some uniforms, or something?"

"And something to wear to the gym," Jysella added. "And maybe to bed, too, I guess?" lowering her voice a bit.

"I'll see what I can do," Colonel Drasi replied with a small smile of anticipation.

They had both been looking forward to wearing some sexy Imperial uniforms from the second Jysella had been assigned to this mission. Actually quite a bit before that, but now they'd be able to wear ones actually issued to them, on an Imperial base, while surrounded by Imperials. The fantasy had made them both wet. Jysella and Myri exchanged a glance with each other, and grinned in anticipation.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You summoned us, Colonel," Jysella asked as they entered his office.

"Yes, I've arranged for some proper clothes for the two of you to be delivered to your room first thing in the morning," he explained.

"Thank you, Colonel," they replied in near unison.

"So tonight, when you get back to your quarters, perhaps you two should go ahead and put those dirty clothes you're wearing in the laundry chute?" he suggested. "I'll make sure base laundry takes care of them."

"Good idea, Colonel," Jysella agreed with a grin.

"Definitely," Myri commented as well.

"That includes those sexy boots, and your belts," he added, after nodding his head in acknowledgment of their thanks. "We'll get them taken care of too."

"Okay, Colonel," Jysella responded after a heartbeat, and a glance towards Myri.

"Excellent."

Normally nerfhide didn't go in the laundry without prior notification, but none of their stuff was going to get cleaned anyway. It was all going into the incinerator. He was pretty sure they knew that, too.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

A few days later...

"How do I look?" Myri asked, tugging her skirt down a bit.

"Amazing," Jysella replied with a smile, stepping towards her and brushing back a few locks of her hair. "Me?"

"Sexy as hell," Myri answered with her own smile.

Both women were wearing the matching Imperial-style outfits that Colonel Drasi had delivered to their room. They each had two identical almost-uniforms that they wore, rotating them daily.

Their tops were dark gray, with off-white panels over the tops of their shoulders, down to just above their armpits. The snug sleeves came about half-way down their forearms, and closed with discrete zippers. The tops were tight around their midsections, almost like corsets. Glossy black synth-hide belts—about seven centimeters wide—were clinched around their waists. The buckles were eight-centimeter-wide Imperial Emblems. Their skirts were they same dark gray as their tops, wrap around, and came to just below mid-thigh, with off-white trim around the hem, to match their shoulders. Lighter gray tights covered their legs from the hem of the mini-skirts to the tops of their glossy black knee high boots. The boots had towering stiletto heels, about seventeen or eighteen centimeters high, only adjusted to make the two women the same height. The stilettos and edges of the soles were chrome silver, contrasting with the boots.

Their five-centimeter-wide silver comlink cuffs were still maglocked around their left wrists. Instead of their matching chronos, which were mostly just useful as shackles anyway, Colonel Drasi had given them each a stack of eight half-centimeter-diameter silver bangle bracelets to wear on their right wrists. The bracelets were too small to slide on and off, so they closed with small maglocks instead, leaving nearly invisible seams.

Colonel Drasi had also provided slimline silver durasteel chokers as part of their duty attire. Each was three-centimeters wide, and set low around their throats, but still plainly visible. In fact, their uniform tops came up just past the bottom of their collars, so they almost looked like part of the tops.

IMPERIAL SECURITY was on the left breast of the tops, just below the off-white across their shoulders, with their names just below it. Tech Antilles, for Myri, and Tech Horn, for Jysella. Her lightsaber was attached to her belt at her right hip as well.

The only other items of clothing they had were their gym outfits. Those consisted of tight, skimpy half-shirts that exposed their mid-sections, stretchy pants that came down to their calves, and gym shoes, all light-gray with black trim. The Imperial Emblem was over their left breasts, and IMPERIAL SECURITY was emblazoned down the right legs of their stretchy workout pants. Jysella and Myri had just come from their workout, as matter-of-fact.

Jysella supposed she really should have protested letting Colonel Drasi maglock collars around their necks. The combination of tight tops, sexy mini-skirts, and towering high-heeled boots was bad enough, especially when Colonel Drasi told them that they had to wear them every day, at least for the foreseeable future. The stiletto-heeled knee boots weren't much higher than the boots they normally wore, so that wasn't really a problem. She and Myri did veto Colonel Drasi's idea to replace their Jedi comlink cuffs with Imperial Security issued ones though, so that was something.

When he presented the chokers to them though, after he had inspected their new uniforms for the first time, she could sense Myri's anticipation as much as her own. Jysella obediently turned away from him, let Myri lift her hair out of the way, and allowed him to close the choker around her neck. A few seconds later, she was lifting Myri's hair so he could collar her as well. After that, exchanging their chrono cuffs for some heavy bangle bracelets that he produced from his desk drawer was a given. That had been four days ago. Since then, they had only taken the chokers off at the gym, putting them back on right after their post-workout sanisteam. They wore them on duty, in the evenings with Colonel Drasi, and even to sleep. The bracelets hadn't come off at all.

What the two women didn't know was that their chokers had built-in tracking devices, and could only be unlocked at the gym. Colonel Drasi thought it would be a bit weird for them to wear collars while working out at the Imperial Security gym. Their durasteel comlink cuffs and stack of bracelets were odd enough. He assumed they'd protest when they learned that they couldn't take the collars off in their room, but so far, it hadn't come up. He wondered if that meant they'd discovered it, and just accepted it, or slept wearing them.

Colonel Drasi's work mostly required him to stay in his office, so they assisted him there. They shared a newly installed desk with two computer terminals just outside his office door. The desk required them to stand up while working, which even for Jysella, a Jedi, was a little painful in a pair of brand new eighteen centimeter heels. Jysella did spend quite a bit more time in Colonel Drasi's office though, since she sat in on most of the Holonet meetings he had with his subordinates, and his boss, General Shaw. She also accompanied Colonel Drasi on his security rounds, which was basically just him walking around the Imperial Security section of the shipyards, seeing how things were going. Jysella could sense the distrust from most of the people she encountered, often combined with sexual attraction as well.

As a result of them spending so much time on their feet, she and Myri had had to spend quite a bit of time massaging each others feet at night. Myri had also admitted that she kept offering Colonel Drasi blowjobs during the day partially to get off her feet some. To help her out with that a bit, Jysella made sure Myri took Colonel Drasi caf when they thought he would want a blowjob.

Not that Jysella hadn't had sex with Colonel Drasi herself, at least once a day, and a couple more times in the evening, after work. Most of those times Myri had been involved as well. He demonstrated on them that Imperial binders worked just fine with their comlink cuffs and bracelets.

Last night he had also showed them new black durasteel bondage collars that fitted over their everyday chokers. They were six centimeters wide, with silver accents. There was a recess around the bottom of each, designed so the larger collars slid over their looser everyday chokers, and still closed snugly around their necks. These collars had D-rings that could be maglocked onto them, or Colonel Drasi could just attach magnetic restraints directly to them. Jysella and Myri had lots of fun sixty-nining each other with their wrists cuffed behind their backs to their new collars.

First Jysella and Myri headed to the cafeteria for a quick breakfast. While most of the Imperial Security personnel weren't friendly with them yet, they seemed to be warming up. Quite a few of the male agents and support techs had been very appreciative of the Imperial-style outfits they were wearing the past few days.