All Comments on 'Starcrossed Ch. 003'

by FangsAnarchy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I like it

Very curious what will happen next. And hopefully those who made Rom suffer so will pay.

LordDeshLordDeshabout 12 years ago
Good

I have been waiting for the next chapter and I was happy to see it today=). You make my character look to good;)

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

I think it' s a great story. I buy the 'insta-romance' as you put it because of the way you write. You give their feelings toward the other and how they view their actions really well. They are not humans. They are supernaturals who probably 'know' their mate and recognize them. And, like you said, the world they are in isn't only dangerous, it seems like a cold place that you'd want to wrap yourself in any goodness you could find. Add to it the horrors of Rom's past! I like the fact they have to lay low, b/c it gives them time to bond without outside interference.

I think you're very creative. I loved the whole way he protects the town and the way he gets his food. I didn't realize he'd been away from Rome 100yrs though (you said he was protecting the city that long). The ring breaking is cool. I hope you can say why he couldn't find anything to break it in all these years since he escaped. Was the big were who tortured him as a kid the guy who had him always? I have to prob. re-read some.

Overall, it has a nice flow in terms of his rate of remembering, their bonding, the progression of the storyline. I'd like to see you go more into the current politics and the current plight of the people a bit more so we start getting what they are 'feeling' they should be involved in and why. I know they are going on instinct, and I Like that, but I think you can use Julian's lack of knowlege about society and have Rom tell him more about it. What are they working toward changing?

Keep going....no pressure :) but you will have to live up to a lot for me in terms of what they find and what and why they set out to change things. So keep writing! :)

StarMAPStarMAPabout 12 years ago
I really enjoy this story

You have a way of writing in great chemistry between your characters. I'm sure I've said this in AU as well. I really like that. The way both Rom and Julian are so powerful but have no problem being vulnerable to each other is great. I think the insta-love is hot by the way. It makes for a great read.I also like how you didn't start their journey off immediatly, letting us get to know them first.

secretsidessecretsidesalmost 12 years ago
Hoping

Hoping you will continue!?!?!?!?

BoytjeBoytjeover 11 years ago

Please tell me this is not the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Is this the end?

As you stated in the 1st chapter you said that you wrote a lot of chapters or something along the lines of that? This series is honestly too good for me to put down, so please upload more ):

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Come back please

I love your work and hope your alright

LordDeshLordDeshabout 11 years ago
More please^^

Yeah, you really need to update soon. I can't wait-^

PaleAngel_90PaleAngel_90over 10 years ago
Wonderful

I´m not really into Werewolf/Vampire gay stories,more into Werewolf/Human ones,but this one is really good i can´t wait to read more,keep up the good work :)

FangsAnarchyFangsAnarchyover 10 years agoAuthor
Computer Crash

So as some of you know, my computer crashed. I lost years worth of work and the original text for this story. I'm still working on it but it is taking longer. I'm writing most of it from memory which is over a year old. However chapter 4 is pending! Thank y'all so much for sticking with me during my absence. I hope the next few chapters aren't disappointing.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years ago

The same happened to me last week. My hubby opened the document in another program and I was able to recupe almost the entire book (420 pgs of 556). Look up repair or restoring documents on you tube. And good luck.

FangsAnarchyFangsAnarchyover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the suggestion about my computer crashing. It was sadly the entire hard drive that went. I had to purchase a new laptop and no one has been able to pull anything off of the old one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous