Stargate SG-1: Turning Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh ah! Yesssssss…." Carter grunted as she reached out to grip the far edge of the surface to brace herself. Max pumped again, becoming more confident and beginning to lay the piston action on the blonde beauty he had sprawled on his tabletop.

"Oh, Sam… I told you I'd ride you into the ground… ohhhhhh…" He moaned, relishing every moment. The table lifted off two legs and slammed back down to the flooring. Samantha gripped tighter; Max only pounded her with ever more gusto. The two worked together to control the vibration of the table together, with little success. Frustrated, Anamax pulled Sam up by her hair.

"On the couch, love," he said as he tried to catch his breath. Carter obeyed, lying on her back and spreading her long, slender legs. Max pinned her legs back, placing one knee on the couch but keeping a standing position. He squeezed a breast with one hand and slid the head of his cock along Sam's clit with the other. "I think you've got some begging left in you," he said with a smirk.

With a look of intensity, Samantha shot a hand down to Anamax's balls and gripped them tightly, to the point of pain. Max groaned loudly.

"Finish me. Now," Sam said. She released her grip but immediately wrapped and locked her legs around Anamax's waist.

"Yes, ma'am," Max said with a nod. He slammed into her. Carter yelped; her breasts jiggling as Anamax reached his pace, thrusting his pelvis forward and back. She ran her hands up Max's arms, felt his chest, his shoulders… stared into his eyes as he made love to her. She bucked her pelvis up to meet his; stuck out her chest when he grabbed at it. Her moaning reached a crescendo as she wrapped her arms around Max's neck.

"OH yeah, Max, that is so good. Do it! Yes, MAX!" Carter reached the point of screaming in pleasure. Her body wracked with feeling, waves of orgasm flowed over her body. She convulsed in Max's arms, breathless. Anamax let his rigid cock remain inside Samantha until her thrusts and bucks subsided. Just as she began to catch her breath, he gripped her hair again, stood, and forced Carter to her knees on the floor. He held her closely, one hand still gripping her hair, and offered Sam his dripping penis. She wrapped one arm around Max's leg, and gently used the other to caress his swollen red member. She kissed the head; flicked her tongue along it.

"Come for me now, baby," she cooed. She very gently squeezed as Anamax exploded in her hand. Sam opened her mouth, letting him release fully inside.

***

"So, what the hell happened back there, Carter? O'Neill asked as SG-1 followed their own trampled trail of grass back to the Stargate. Samantha had been strangely quiet since Teal'c had found her dazed on her back in the endless field of green.

"Let's just go home," she said after a moment of reflection. She trudged ahead of the group.

"Does it look like she's walking funny to you?" Colonel O'Neill whispered to Teal'c.

Teal'c raised an eyebrow.

12