Start without Me

Story Info
Girl is asked to tie herself up and wait for her man.
3.1k words
4.53
31k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria didn't know why she bothered. If she had known, she wouldn't have spent so much time on her outfit.

She arrived at Simon's place a little after sunset, so she wasn't too worried the neighbors would spot her in her slutty clothes. But... just to be safe, she put on a long skirt and overcoat as camouflage. She used the key Simon gave her last night and stepped inside the duplex.

"Simon," she called out, closing the door behind her. No answer.

It was a very nice home, for a single guy. Two bedroom home with a very nice television and not a lot of decorations. The usual furniture remnants from Simon's college days. She removed her overcoat, revealing a very see-through halter top and equally see-through black-lace bra, and dropped it on the couch she had sucked his cock on just last night. She then stepped out of the long business skirt and placed it next to the jacket. Underneath, she wore a very short (barely covered her ass) plaid skirt, white knee-high stockings, and some very cute shoes. Just to finish the schoolgirl look, she wore a black-rimmed pair of glasses she had borrowed from a girlfriend and had braided her hair in twin pigtails and bright red panties.

Simon wanted to experiment? She was ready to experiment.

"Oooooh Simon," she called out again, walking into the living room. He had told her on the phone that she should come over around 7pm, and she had been more than eager. He said he had a very sexy surprise, but told her that she would have to wait for him. Apparently tonight he had to work late, but he wanted her to come over and make herself at home.

It had taken over 30 minutes to get ready -- she had a sexy surprise herself, but hadn't expected Simon to be serious about her arriving in the house alone without him.

Walking over to the dining room table she fondly remembered being bent over and fucked on a few nights ago, she found a very simple note.

"You can either go upstairs and make yourself at home. Or down in the basement and follow my instructions."

"Oooh, cryptic," she giggled. She had no idea he had such an adventurous side. He had warned her he was a bit further on the kinky spectrum; she had kind of already guessed, he had a very dirty mouth, and he got hard as a rock when she talked back. She didn't mind kink. She had a pair of handcuffs in her overnight bag and a whipping crop. She could be kinky too. Tonight she was planning on letting Simon spank his very naughty little girl.

She ventured down into the basement, remembering seeing it briefly several weeks ago when she got the "tour." It was the typical man-cave with a large TV, several pieces of electronics, and an amazing surround-sound system, but somehow they always managed to wind up on the floor, or a piece of furniture in-between the front door and the bedroom. The basement so far had remained fuck-free.

The man-cave was as she remembered it, except she believed the couch was pushed back a bit to allow more room on the white-fur rug in front of the TV. Along the wall near the stairs were several card tables set up with small boxes, each donning a small Christmas-like present. All had a small numbered card, 1 through 4. A fifth, final present was on the couch itself.

"Wow," she muttered. "You went all out."

She walked up to the first table, and found another handwritten note.

"Last chance to back out."

She smiled. No way.

She opened the first box. Inside was a small card with instructions. Beneath was a pair of very sexy knee-high boots with killer fuck-me heels.

Undress. Put these on.

She sighed. All the cute work she did on her outfit, and now she was stripping out of it with no Simon in sight.

She quickly stripped out of her Catholic schoolgirl outfit and stowed it in her overnight sack. Maybe tomorrow morning she'll model it for him. However, she just need to know what was in the next box. And to see if Simon knew her shoe size.

The black leather stilettos did indeed fit; she zipped them up and they were very snug. She wished she had a mirror. She imagined that she looked pretty good right now wearing nothing but zip-up boots with massive heels. Tall heels made her legs endlessly long. Smiling, she moved on to the next table.

Inside was no note, but the idea was simple. Next up was a matching leather corset.

"Want me to dominate you, baby?" she laughed. She was okay with that, too. Maybe she'd get to take out her whipping crop after all. Wrapping the corset around her and lacing the strings up, she liked the way it pressed her breasts together. The feeling of leather was intoxicating. Now she really wished she had a mirror.

The next box surprised her, and she didn't think that she could be surprised at this point. Inside was a very sizable vibrator, a sexy black thong, and a card.

If you want to cum, go ahead. I'll be home in a few hours and I don't want you all... frustrated. But when you're done, put this inside you and pull the panties up so it doesn't come out.

She laughed. He would like that of course, the thought of her masturbating in his house. And they had enjoyed phone sex before -- she was no stranger to getting herself off. She wouldn't deny that she enjoyed masturbating quite regularly, but the whole reason she was here this weekend was so Simon could get her off, not her. But then she realized that she was soaking wet, and had been for some time, even before she opened the first package. And she had only gotten more wet after that.

She stepped into on the black thong panties, pulled it up to her knees... and then found herself gently caressing her breast. She pulled it free from the confines of the corset, enjoying the uncomfortable pressure. Slowly, she pinched her nipple, gasping at the tingling sensation. She grinned wildly.

"Fine," she laughed. Just a quickie. Dropping to her leather-bound knees, she took the nice, sizable vibrator and switched it on. It hummed deliciously. First, she teased her clit like she always liked to do, circling around the perimeter, testing how far she could creep up on it before it started shooting lightning bolts of pleasure through her. Then, leaning back, she pressed the dildo into her pussy, enjoying the vibes from the inside out. After several minutes, she started to stroke the dildo in and out, her other hand rubbing her clit furiously.

Usually she took her time. But she wanted to cum badly.

She wanted to see what was in the next box.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, throwing her head back onto the carpet as she felt her orgasm rock her. She felt her pussy uncontrollably spasming and clamp shut on the warm, vibrating dildo, and she after several waves of pleasure, she finally switched it off.

"Oh god," she whispered, pulling the dildo out. It was soaked. "You're gonna pay for that."

She couldn't remember the last time she had cum that fast. Simon was good at mind games... and the bastard wasn't even here yet. Slowly, she climbed back to her feet. When she saw the note, she remembered her instructions and picked up the dildo again. She considered leaving it out, but then quickly discarded the thought. She wanted to see this through. All the way to the end. No cheating. Slowly, she slipped it back inside her, careful not to hit the switch again, and pulled the thong up over her hips so it was held deep and tight. She wasn't ready to cum again yet, but the feeling of being completely filled was unbelievably erotic.

She went to the fourth box, the last box on the tables. Another note. With more toys.

The cuffs are for your ankles. Go to the couch.

Inside was a pair of wide, steel cuffs, linked together with a chain only about 3 inches long. The cuffs themselves were wide enough for her ankles, even with the leather boots.

But where was the key? She hadn't seen one yet. Perhaps the last box? Could she really chain herself, not knowing where the key was? Or how long she would have to wait for Simon? What if someone else came home instead and she was trapped?

She thought about it... and felt herself growing wet yet again. This was the point. This was the game. "You sly devil," she whispered, grinning. Bending over, she clicked both cuffs into place. She could do this. She had to do this. Wearing all leather, the next step was obviously chains.

Still left in the box was a pink ball gag. Victoria had done a lot of sex games in the past, even let herself be tied spread-eagle to a bed with scarves before. But this was her first ball gag. They weren't exactly a turn on for her in the past... but now, in this outfit. It seemed fitting. Especially the bright, contrasting pink compared to the dark, brooding black of the leather. She swallowed, then slipped it into her mouth and buckled it tightly into place. It tasted odd, rubbery, but it wasn't too terribly distracting. She became acutely aware of how she couldn't close her mouth. Like she were sucking long and hard on Simon's cock.

Waddling slowly like a penguin, she felt the dildo inside her as she moved, especially since her legs were forced to be painfully close together because of the chains. Perhaps she should take a break and masturbate again; every step she took sent a bolt of electricity rising up from her loins. She considered it, then laughed. No, the instructions didn't give her permission. Not yet.

Arriving at the couch, she sat down carefully next to the final present and opened it. This time, she knew what she'd find.

Inside was a blindfold, two more handcuffs. and the final instruction. One pair was already clamped shut on the other's chain.

The card read: Blindfold yourself, cuff together your wrists behind your back. Cuff your wrists to your ankles. Wait for me.

Again, she reconsidered the dildo inside her. She was aching to cum again, desperate for it, and so unbelievably soon. The cuffs were too short for her to sit on the couch and hogtie herself, so she knelt down onto the fur rug. She carefully clicked the handcuffs meant for her wrists and the ones already on her ankles together.

You son of a bitch, she thought. She wanted to say it, but the gag in her mouth wouldn't allow it. She clicked her left wrist in, behind her back. Then she pulled the blindfold down. Taking one last breath, she reached back with her right hand... and clicked the cuff closed around it. The sound of it clicking shut seemed louder than the others. It came with a heavy weight of finality.

Sitting quietly on her knees, her cuffed hands gently pulling and playing with the plastic heels of her leather boots, the ball gag gathering saliva, Victoria then realized that she had never been so turned on in her life. She tried reaching around to the dildo, just so she could just work it in and out a little bit, but the bindings were too tight. She pressed her thighs together and felt the dildo move just a tiny bit. Could she cum doing just that?

She wondered how long she'd have to wait for Simon. She wondered what she looked like, all tied up and waiting. In complete darkness, she concentrated on balancing on her knees.

Then the vibrated turned itself on.

She toppled over.

Shocked, confused, and utterly stunned, she found herself arching her back, the chains locking tight. She felt the cuffs press hard into her wrists, and the steel at her ankles pinched as she jerked against them. How did she turn it on? Did she somehow hit the switch when she was pressed her thighs together?

She had more pressing concerns, and she knew it. Another orgasm was rushing towards her. So fast. She had never felt herself cumming so quickly, and she immediately knew why. She was completely helpless, unable to stop, and her binds guaranteed that she was now at the complete mercy of the vibrator.

She screamed into her ball gag, rocking back and forth from her sides to her front, desperate to find some kind of relief or control over the situation, but her squirming just made her cum even faster. Then it hit her. A tidal wave of absolute pleasure, drowning her, locking all of her muscles like an electrical shock. She pressed her face down into the fur rug, smelled how clean it was and how her own saliva was starting to dampen it, and she locked her arms tight as she rode the orgasm hard. She found herself humping, desperately humping downward into the rug, trying to press the dildo deeper inside. She shuttered.

Her second orgasm seemed to last an eternity, and when her body finally cooled down she felt the muscles in her calves and arms burning like she had just pressed a thousand reps. She turned her head sideways, rubbing her face into the rug, trying to get some play with her blindfold while she endlessly panted, struggling to regain her breath.

When a pair of hands seized her by the hips and pulled her upright, she screamed into her gag. She hadn't even heard anyone come down the basement stairs. She hadn't been aware of anyone or anything else in the room. The orgasm had been all consuming.

She tried to say, "Simon? Is that you?" but with the ball gag is came out more as a spattered mumble.

She felt herself carried just a few short steps, and then she was gently leaned forward. She immediately recognized the soft cushions on the back of the couch as she was draped over it like a blanket. With her stomach at the pinnacle of the couch, the man behind her unlocked the cuffs linking her bound wrists to her ankles, and her legs dropped. On tip-toes, she barely could touch the carpeted floor.

Her thong was pulled to the side of her ass, and she felt her pussy thrust the dildo out, so slick with her juices it practically flew. It made a loud thump on the floor below. It was immediately replaced by a warm, hard cock.

Strong arms seized her by the hair, and pulled her back. She moaned, her eyes shooting into the back of her head. She loved to have her hair pulled while she was fucked. The cock behind her began to thrust. It wasn't the slow, calculated loving making that came with a build up. It was an urgency. He needed to cum.

Suddenly the blindfold flew from her face, and she was momentarily blinded by the light. She hadn't realized how long she had been blindfolded until now, her eyes taking several long minutes to adjust while he thrust in and out of her from behind. She tried to pull her legs apart, wanting him deeper inside her, but her ankle cuffs remained. She felt herself pulling at them in time with each thrust, jingling like bells, and soon she realized that yet again another orgasm was building inside her.

When her eyes finally adjusted, she realized that Simon had positioned her over the couch so she could see the big screen TV. It took her a moment to realize that, playing on the TV from a mounted angle, the woman hogtied and struggling on the floor wasn't a porn tape at all, but was her.

Simon's urgency increased yet again as he started to grunt and moan. She herself was gasping into her ball gag, but she couldn't tear her eyes away from the woman on the screen. Hogtied and in her black corset and long knee-high boots, she was so beautiful, so sexy, and so unbelievably helpless there. She didn't recognize herself, how tight her own ass was as she came the second time, how sexy she looked as she struggled in her bonds and moaned desperately into the ball gag. How her hair was now a wild, chaotic mess instead of the sexy schoolgirl pigtails she had arrived in. And with every twist and turn she made, the camera caught a brief glimpse of the vibrator's base held in place by that thin strip of fabric.

She loved it.

When her final orgasm hit, she tried to drop her head into the couch as she had the rug, but Simon tugged at her hair and forced her to watch herself cumming. If Simon wasn't pinning her to the back of the couch, she would have spasmed right off and landed on the floor. She cried out, moaning and gasping, biting hard into the gag, rolling her eyes and feeling her pussy aching. It was the biggest orgasm yet. So massive and overwhelming.

Somewhere far, far away, she recognized the sound of Simon cumming. She barely felt his fingernails digging into her hip as she held her tight to him, shooting his load deep inside her.

When he finally released her, she collapsed over and onto the coach in a lump of sweat, leather, and hair. Her orgasm was still rocking her, subsiding slowly like aftershocks from a quake. Walking around the armrest, Simon carefully lifted her to the side, re-cuffed her wrists to her ankles, and took a seat next to her.

He cradled her head gently and lovingly in his lap, and finally undid the ball gag. It was sopping wet.

"Well," he smiled, clearing his throat. "What do you think of my little surprise?"

She looked up and him, and was intimately aware of her bound and helpless position. And his cock, still dripping wet.

"How long have you been home?"

"A while," he said with a sly smile. "I was watching you the whole time from the closet. It's where I keep the recording equipment. Was that too rough for you? What did you honestly think?

"This is what I think," she smiled.

Wiggling forward in her hogtie, she opened her mouth, and took his wet cock in, licking and sucking. He didn't take long to grow hard again.