All Comments on 'Stefan'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This was a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL story!! So much love and life. Ughh!!! I can't stand it lol. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks

Many thanks for this great story - Stefan not only sounds sexy but is bloody lucky to get such a beautiful-sounding man like Ben - hope he manages to survive not too damaged when he deals with his family - maybe they might show Christian charity!!!

TonyW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved this!

Wonderfully done.

judojonjudojonalmost 10 years ago
sweet job

you have done a great job of taking us thru the blossoming of love between men so glad you wrote this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
enjoyable

thanks for sharing this story. it was so nice to read a believable story and characters.

it made the story even hotter:)

calibigirlcalibigirlalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

I loved the banter between them. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOVED THIS STORY!

This is how real love is supposed to be: it is planted, develops slowly over time, then blooms in its brilliance. These two guys are so deeply in love, and I love your descriptions: the hairy chest, the big cocks, the delicious semen, the kisses, the star gazing. Keep up this good story! Thanks for writing such a moving story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good love story after such a long time. thank you perihelion

Clever and 4 Ben cute innocent guy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing. Truly amazing.

This was the best story I have ever read. So much passion, I love it! Please tell me you are planning on writing a sequel to this because I absolutely love Stefan and Ben and I want to know more about their future love! I've read this 5 times since it's been published and keep having fantasies about it. Keep up the amazing work and please consider a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story!!!!

great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The story was perfect i loved everything except the ending it was to unrealistic

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 10 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but like an earlier commenter, felt the ending was unrealistic. I don't doubt their attraction or that they care for one another, but love? The beginnings of it, yes, but not enough for a marriage proposal. The story read like their relationship was based on playful sexual banter and a mutual respect for each other as athletes and scholars. To take the sudden turn into eternal love was shocking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That escalated quickly

Good read.

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
GREAT

A great read, nicely done. I do not agree with those who did not like the way this chapter ended. I do believe that there can be love at first site, which I think was the case here. However I am looking forward to more chapters with these two.

A 5 star story for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Read

I'd like to see more about these two. Keep writing. Excellent work and nice put together story.

sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
Ppl pls..

Let the ending be what it is..sure they have only spent this one night together as a new couple but they have stated how much they have liked each other w/o the other catching on to his crush also having a huge crush on him. Its not as though the author is leasing the readers to believe that Ben and Stefan are really going to spend their lives together and be so happy..no, what makes this ending work is just the fact that both young men have told each other they will be together forever..a LOT of people in new relationships do this! Who is to say that eventually, Ben would conform to his family's religious ways and marry a woman, that Stefan wouldn't still date/have sex w/women or that they fall out of love or would actually stay together, get married and live happily ever after? I love that the story ends with the reader having the option of thinking (if they want to) as to how the couple would either stay together or eventually break up.

As for me, I chose to have them stay together because they complement one another: Ben is so reserved and a closet case that has only trusted Stefan to show his true feelings/self and Stefan is so free and lives w/o having to be restricted but will stop all the fooling around to be with Ben, the man that calls him on his ish and vice verse.

If the author would ever explore further into this couple, i would love to see them facing obstacles: Ben's fam, Stefan's many conquests trying to convince Ben that Stefan will never change and Ben sharing with the world (as of now, the college world) that he is in fact a man in love with another man..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One small error

Great story. But when Stefan is making love to Ben he had put a condom on yet Ben said he felt Stefan's cum sliding out of him down his ass. How's that possible if he was wearing a condom? Other than that great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
perfection

this is one of the best stories here.

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneover 9 years ago
What an excellent chef you are!

You've taken two raw characters and blended them together in an extraordinary coming of age story. Adding the special spices of humor and first love and then stirring the mixture until it was ready to be baked with the heat of eroticism, was genius. The forever commitment to each other was the icing on your creation. I don't favorite many other authors or stories, but you certainly earned it with this one. Well done!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Such fun !!

I loved it - a great story of seduction - these two guys are hot (the way they were described and I pictured them in my mind); they have great sense of humour and are intelligent. I'd love to meet them (sounds crazy?)

I'm sorry it's over - any chance of hearing from them again ?

Thank you for Stefan and Ben.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Reading this again and loving it !!

Goodness these two gods just leave me panting ! Why can't they be real ??

I voted you my favourite author because I really can't get enough of your stories - they are fantastic and well planned, the plots are very exciting and detailed and the characters are incredibly hot. The sex is just out of this world !!

Honestly I can't decide which of your stories I prefer; I just know I will return to them again and again. Pllzz DO NOT ever stop writing and come back to us soon with new stories. If you ever publish or share your writings in other sites, please tell us.

I miss you already. Come back soon T////T

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 9 years ago
Great Hot Story

Loved the development of the relationship and the banter between them as another commenter said. Unfortunately I agree with those who felt the ending marriage commitment was unrealistic. Aside from that it was a great story with hot sex and that's why we read Literotica. Hope you will continue the tale. After all, they have a year or so of college left.

Dismal_AptitudeDismal_Aptitudealmost 9 years ago
My favourite of all your stories

'Stefan' is amongst the rare type of slash fiction that I categorise as the 'Goldilocks' standard.

Allow me to explain.

Most stories, unfortunately, are crap. They're either riddled with clichés or the writing is just plain awful. Usually it's because the authors are too lazy to review their work and carefully think the story through. And you can tell because the end result is a narrative that makes no sense and reading through it therefore becomes a chore rather than a pleasant experience.

A classic example that annoys me is the trite 'jock and nerd/emo/effeminate' pairing. Its lead character is small, petite and is almost always an outcast or overtly abused. Along comes prince charming who's the polar opposite - popular, athletic and blessed with good looks. Somehow these two polar opposites become attracted to each other and end up as a romantic couple.

Such Disney-esque storyline irritates me because I see it as a product of heteronormative thinking. It lethargically masquerades as 'slash' fiction because the pairing is still stuck in traditional roles - one's masculine, the other's feminine. It's as if these writers can't fathom a m/m couple where BOTH are masculine and macho.

So imagine my pleasant surprise when I discovered 'Stefan': the main characters are masculine - check; the writing's spot on - check; the plot makes sense - check. Therefore it's just right (i.e. Goldilocks standard): every major element that makes a story tick is in place and had been executed so well!

I wish 'Stefan' had been much longer though. While the storyline was plausible, the key events that built Ben's and Stefan's relationship felt a bit rushed. For them to ***spoiler*** promise marriage to each other, I wish 'Stefan' would've gone into more detail about exactly what it is that led to them being head over heels for one another.

IMO, 'Stefan' deserves to be a full featured novel because the characters and the plot have so much potential.

I hope there'll either be a sequel (perhaps when they tie the knot?) or a longer and more detailed version of 'Stefan'. I'm a huge fan of this story and so thankful that I had come across it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very hot

Man Im so hot right now. I wish I was Stefan and felt Ben's love, so romantic and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

i loved this great story.best gay romance ever xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Ben is totally believeable as a hopeless romantic and following him on his journey to love is beautiful to watch. Stefan is totally unbelieveable. He has slept with every girl on campus and was even bragging about sex with Nancy to Ben the night before their movie date and his declaration of undying love for Ben. Now we are to believe that he was hopelessly in love with Ben all this time and was trying his best to seduce him. Don't think this would count as a seduction technique for anyone. It's the writers story and I'm glad they got their HEA, but this reader isn't quite convinced

shatteredmindxoshatteredmindxoabout 7 years ago
Real good

I was suprised at your religious knowledge. Growing up in a christian home, I do relate on some of this things. Furthermore, you added Filipino in the mix hahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Busted condom and no reaction from either of them? :))

Other then that, nice hot story.

Pitbull86Pitbull86over 5 years ago

Fuck me this is good! I love that it takes long until the sex starts with a lot of build-up and sexual tension.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Great story of dual seduction!

Great story of dual seduction where both guys had the hots for each other for a long time. Thank you!

FosBoydFosBoydalmost 4 years ago
More

Your write such beautifull love stories. I am hopping to find an entire novel of yours.

Thank you much.

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61almost 3 years ago

Great Story!!! Though I'm not surprised I have enjoyed some of your other stories as well.

Laura1234Laura1234almost 3 years ago
Just saw lonelymale1 leave a comment so (re) read the story

It *was* great. Not sure if you still read these- but look forward to catching up on the rest of your collection - you’ve got so many!!

So nicely done - I could just imagine the tingles of him enjoying so much being with his crush. It’s a good thing Stefan was brave enough to make moves!!

justanotherspectatorjustanotherspectatorover 2 years ago

I was a bit frustrated coming to page 5 with anything but real progress and BAM. Things accelerated so fast that i got taken back a bit. Still, i think it is reasonable with the incredible amount of build-up and i wouldn't have it any other way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story! But escalated very quickly. In one chapter he talks about how he had sex with a girl nancy and then BAM! next thing he takes him on a date and tell he loves him and again come back to the room.. BAM! he asks him to marry! I was like dude u fukked a girl night ago and now asking him to marry ..like what happened in just a day!!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So a guy bragging about fuckking a girl to the person he’s attracted to is one of the ways to court/win the person in one single day. Damn! How did I not know this all this time..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is a great story. But I kind of wish it was broken into parts and extended like the football and tutor story. It’s such a good story but it sped up, when you could have extended it. You did a great job setting it up, but rushed it a bit. But for the record, I loved the story.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvr10 months ago

An amazingly beautiful love story with great character development that is both believable and realistic. THANKS for a fantastic read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous