Stephanie and Her Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not let up, and I erupted with a number of good hard spurts right into her mouth. She continued stroking my cock with her hand her lips covered the head of my cock, and I could feel her sucking on it, and licking the head. I could feel her head move as she swallowed.

She turned around and put her head on my shoulder, and said, "I think Lane is right, it does taste pretty good. Texture is a bit yucky though."

I continued playing with her pussy, pushing two fingers inside her, and rubbing her clit lightly.

"You do that very nicely. Steph does it that way too, I really like it"

"Do you play with each other often?"

"No not really. Once in a while. A lot of times we'll just watch each other doing it. You know, to see who can come first."

"Who does?"

"Usually Kelly, she orgasms pretty easy, and she comes really hard."

"Can I watch you do it? Show me how you do it in front of the girls."

I flipped on the bedside lamp, and moved to the foot of the bed as Tammy sat back up on the pillows. She spread her knees apart, then put the index finger of her right hand right on her clit and started moving it around in small circles.

"Doing it that way, feel the best for you?"

"Yeah, it does."

"I'll remember for next time."

"A next time would be good", she said, smiling and looking right at me.

Then she reached under her leg with her left hand, and rubbed around her labia, then pushed one, then two fingers into her pussy. She then pushed them all of the way in up to her knuckles and just left them there. I could see from the movement of the muscles in her arm that she was wiggling her fingers inside. Then after only about what I would guess was four minutes, she arched her back, let out the same muffled scream, and orgasmed. She slid down the bed, rolled on her side facing me, and a few minutes later, just said, "Hold me please". I turned out the light and put my arms around her and fell asleep.

I awoke around 6, just as it was getting light, went to empty the bladder, get a drink of water, and crawled back into bed. Tammy had turned so her back was to my side of the bed, so I spooned against her back, put my semi-hard erection into the crack of her ass, put my left arm under hers, and cupped her pert little titties as she called them. She let out a small moan and we dozed off again.

I stirred out of my sleep by the sound of my cell phone ringing somewhere in the house. I rolled out of bed and quickly moved to the living room looking for my phone which was still in my pants on the floor. I pulled it out and saw that it was Steph calling. I had already added her to my favorites.

"Hi, Steph", I answered the call.

"Hey, sleepy head. How's everything? Still Smileys?"

"Oh, yeah, all Smileys."

"Ow, don't make it sound like you enjoyed it so much, I think I'm jealous."

"It really was nice, Steph. Thanks for setting it up."

"I just do it for my best friends. Is Tammy up yet, or did you wear her out completely?"

"Not sure, let me check" as I turned towards the bedroom, Tammy was coming through the door, completely nude. "It's Steph", I said as I handed her the phone.

"Hi"...

"Yeah, really good"...

"You need to try it sometime soon..."

"I don't know, I'll ask", she looks over to me and says, "Do you want to take me to Brooke's place, or Steph can pick me up?"

"I'll take you, no problem."

She spoke back into the phone "Gene's going to bring me over"....

"OK, see you in bit", handing me back the phone. "Can I use your shower to clean up before we go?"

"Better than that, I'll clean you up myself."

And I took her hand and led her into the bathroom. I turned on the water, left it on the cool side, lukewarm, stepped in and pulled Tammy in. We soaped each other up. She paid good attention to my cock, which started to get up. I washed her beautiful little tits, spent some time on her pussy. I pulled her to me, and our soapy fronts pressed against each other, and I kissed her with a bit of tongue. I cupped her nice round ass cheeks as we held the kiss. Then I had a nasty thought, and put my hand in between her ass cheeks, found her little hole, and pushed my soapy index finger in to the second knuckle. She squealed into my mouth and tried to wiggle away from me, but I held her tight and moved my finger around a little, then pulled it out.

"You're dirty, you shouldn't do that" She said with a big grin on her face.

"Just making sure that all of the parts are squeaky clean."

"OK, let's rinse off and get going, they are expecting me soon"

With that we rinsed, stepped out, dried and went back out to the living room to find clothes. I took mine back to the bedroom, pulled out clean things and got dressed. When I came out, she was zipping up her skirt, and she had just put her bra back on. She then pulled on her camisoles and tops. She looked exactly like when she came in the night before, except for short hair was still wet. I commented on that, and she just said that it dries quickly. I turned her towards me, and said, "Just a sec, need to check on something", and reached under her skirt to touch her pussy. There were panties in place. "Wanted to make sure you were decent", "Yeah, I put a pair in my purse. Can't be naughty during the day."

"Why not?"

"OK, lets just go," she said as turned for the door and went out.

I watched her bounce out down the walk towards my car. I followed her out, locked the door behind me and went out to the car. I opened the passenger side for her, and as she flopped down on the low car seat, I caught a great look at some very skimpy panties. "God, what girls," I thought, then I went around and got in. Before I started the car up, I looked at her and said, "You are OK with all of this?"

"Yes, yes, yes really good," with her hand on mine. "I can't wait to tell them all about it. You OK with that too?"

I smiled, nodded, and started the car, and backed out onto the street.

12