Stephanie and Her Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph then piped, up, "Hey, it's going to be just fine. Let's finish up here, and go upstairs."

We went upstairs. Steph held my hand up the stairs, then popped into one of the rooms, I guess it was hers, I really didn't know. I went to my room, and cleaned up a few things, put some things away and made the room presentable.

I went into the bathroom, got out my toiletry kit, found my blue pills, and knocked out back. Not knowing what else to do, I flipped open the iPad, checked e-mail -- nothing of significance. Scanned news and weather. Quiet weekend. Sports, nothing of interest.

A knock on the door, it opened and they came in, holding hands. Brooke and Steph, in long t-shirts. Very obvious, neither was wearing a bra, and I could see no indication of other undergarments.

Steph came up to me and put her lips to mine, and gave me an absolutely smoldering kiss. "You have to welcome Brooke here as well." So I held my arms open, and she slowly came over, snuggled in to my chest, looked up and gave me a tentative peck on the lips. I held her head, and pulled her closer, and she responded with a very enthusiastic kiss.

I took one in each hand and led them over to the bed. I sat on the bed and scooted up into the middle, I patted on my right side looking at Steph and she jumped up beside me. I did the same on the left for Brooke, and she slowly, tentatively sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Come on, Brooke, slide in, he doesn't bite."

She moved in beside me, and I held her close, and whispered in her ear, "Look, I won't do anything you don't want me to. You're here to help Steph, so I won't touch you unless you show me or tell me you want me to, OK?"

She nodded and a smile slowly crept across her face "I'm a virgin, and I very much would like to stay that way for a while, so I trust you to leave it that way. But, other than that, I'm up for trying most other things, but I'm pretty sure I don't want you sticking it up my butt.", She laughed, and I did too. "Not to worry."

She continued talking, "look, I like you very much, in fact a lot. I've watched how you treat Steph, and how she loves you. You are just a really good person. I could get kind of attached to you too, but tonight is for her, so both of you, just tell me what you need me to do to help, OK?"

"Come and lay down beside me." I said. I took my head in her hands, and held her gently and gave her the softest, gentlest kiss I could. Then I put both my hands down and held her small breasts that I had never touched before. "They really are pretty, you know." She moaned, and said, "OK, enough. You go ahead and make her happy."

I turned around and started kissing Steph. She responded very willingly. We kissed, I reached under her shirt, and I was right, no panties, no bra. I grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it over her head.

She looked over at Brooke, "You too, sweetie," And Brooke peeled off her t-shirt. My god, but she did have a very pretty little body. Steph motioned to Brooke, "Come over here, and get behind me and hold me, OK?"

So, I was facing Steph, as we both lay on our sides, with Brooke behind her, spooning. Brooke sipped a hand over and held Steph's tittie, and slowly stroked it, and gently massaged her nipple.

I moved my hand slowly down to Steph's stomach, then abdomen, then down to her pussy. Her clit was very prominent, and I had to spend a little more time there. Then I moved down a few inches farther, and moved my fingers around her lips, and slipping my finger into the entrance of her vagina. She was already very wet, and her hips were rocking back and forth. Then all of a sudden, another pair of fingers was in there with mine. Brooke was there too.. It was OK with me, and I assumed OK with Steph.

Then, more fingers were coming in from behind. Oh my, I think these girls have really played before. We spent the next few minutes just touching, rubbing, and rocking.

Then Steph told us as she sat up on her knees. "Gene, lay back please." I did, and she straddled me resting on my lower abdomen.

My cock was lying up on my abdomen; Steph had positioned herself so her pussy was right on my cock. She then slowly rubbed back and forth, sliding her pussy lips over me, leaning forward a bit so that her clit was making contact with that hot spot on the underside of my cock. Then I felt hand and fingers massaging my balls. "Oh, Brooke, that feels really nice, keep doing that."

Her head popped out from behind Steph and she looked at me and smiled. Then with her other hand, she touched Steph' nipple and started massaging her breast. She did this for a few seconds when Steph reached over and held Brooke by the chin, and pulled her closer and kissed her. They held it for a good long while, with a hand on each others' breasts. Steph continued to rock back and forth, and I could feel more and more moisture coating my cock.

"I'm ready now," she said, lifting up, reached under me, and positioned my cock at her entrance. "Brooke, go get behind me and line it up for me, please?"

"Steph, before we do this, I need to ask, do I need to put on a condom?"

"No, period finished Thursday, I'm always right on time. I set it up for this weekend because of that."

Brooke moved back, I felt her fingers on my cock, moving it around, until I was in about an inch. Steph then slowly pushed down a little, then back up, then down a little more. She winced a bit, saying, "Well, there it is, now or never," and she pushed down again harder, and I felt it tear. "Ooohhhh, god..... that hurts, hurts, hurts", and she crammed her head on my shoulder.

She stayed that way for a good long minute or so, then lifted up a little.

Behind her, Brooke just said, "My gosh, that just looks incredible. I can't believe I'm seeing what I'm seeing."

Steph started to rock her hips up and down, and after about a minute said, "Feeling better now ... actually ... feeling quite good," and she started moving up and down quicker and quicker, and I could sense by her actions and her breathing that she was gradually getting closer and closer to her orgasm. She was getting more and more tense, breathing harder, then just stiffened up with her hands on my chest, arms straight out, head tipped back. Then she relaxed, and continued to rock slowly. Then she pulled herself off me, and rolled over beside me. I looked down, and as I thought, my cock was pink with had some blood on it, and her labia and area were tinted red as well. "Brooke, baby," she said,"can you be a sweetie and do us a really big favor and go..." She didn't even finish and Brooke was up, into the bathroom and back with a couple of wet cloths. She handed one to Steph, then came down beside me and wrapped it around my still very hard cock. I hadn't come yet, and it was sensitive. She wiped it up carefully, then put the cloth away, and put her hand back on it and continued to stroke.

"Watching you two made me so horny, I can't believe it. I so want to do that, but I can't, not yet. But you haven't cum yet. Steph, can I make him cum for you?"

"Yes, sure.. I'd love you to. Oh, and I can fix that horny feeling you've got, you know."

So Brooke continued to stroke my cock, and she repositioned herself so her head was very close. "Never done this before," and slipped the end into her mouth and started to bob up and down on just the top inch or so. Her hand kept stroking the lower part. I then saw Steph scoot around so she was close to Brooke's legs, and lifted one up so she could have access to her pussy. She started stroking Brooke's clit, and rubbing her fingers all around her pussy lips. The way they were positioned, I could watch both of them doing those gentle and caring movements. Brooke, for someone who I had thought to be quite inexperienced was doing a very credible job of getting me off. It didn't take me long until my balls started tingling and I started thrusting upwards in time to her bobbing. She must have sensed this, because she pulled off, and said to me, "You go ahead and cum anytime you're ready," and went right back down on me. It was only another five or six strokes, and I was shooting into her mouth. She held her head still, and continued to stroke my cock as I pulsed another four or five times, emptying myself as she sucked on the head. Then she quickly pulled away, and reached down and grabbed Steph by the head, pulled her up and kissed her full on the lips, opening her mouth and pushing her tongue, along with I presumed a bunch of my semen into her mouth. Steph had a very shocked look on her face, with her eyes staring wide open as she quickly figured out what was happening. They held each other for a couple of seconds, and then Brooke pulled away, "Needed to share with you. It wouldn't be complete without you having some."

Now Brooke was the one who hadn't got relief yet, so I pulled up on to the pillows, pulled up her knees, and dove into her pussy. Steph reached over and played with her clit while I licked all around, above, below, and into Brooke's pussy. I licked down to her other little hole, but she squirmed in a way that told me she didn't want me to go there. So I just continued doing what I was doing until she came in a very strong orgasm. We then all collapsed to rest.

I awoke a while later, went to the bathroom, had a good pee, and came back. They were lying together; Steph spooned in behind Brooke, with her hand over her boobs. I slipped in behind Steph, pulled up the sheets, and did the same.

We slept that way until morning. We awoke, quietly, I think Brooke stirred first. She went in the bathroom to pee, and I got up right behind her. I paused outside the partially close door and she said, "Go ahead, come on in."

I went in with my cock at half staff, as it often is first thing in the morning. She crooked her finger at me, and I came closer. She was sitting there emptying her bladder, and said to me as she wrapped her hand around my cock. "That was a first for me, you know. I hope you enjoyed me doing that for you, because I was really happy to do that and make you feel good."

"Oh, that you did, Brooke, that you did."

Just then the door opened all the way, and Steph came in. "OK, enough you too, let's get cleaned up and downstairs," going over and turning on the shower. We all got in soaped up, washed fronts, backs, bottoms. We played a little, massaging breasts, clits, pussies. As I cupped Steph's I asked, "how are you doing down there?"

"Quite sore, but getting better, I'll be OK."

We got out and dried off. I started putting on another change of clothes as the girls grabbed their shirts from last night and skipped out the door.

The rest of the weekend was not particularly eventful. No more firsts. Brooke really wanted to hold onto her virginity, but she did suck me off one more time. We did do another hike in the woods, bottomless again. I watched the girls all play with each other, mostly just masturbating, but Brooke did go down on both Kelly and Lane. I had to go get more beer and wine, and I slept with Steph alone on Sunday evening. We did oral sixty-nine to get worked up, then I did her doggie which she really liked, only problem was it made a bit too much noise with the bed moving as we were told the next morning. In the morning was a very nice relaxed missionary, finishing with her on top.

We got ready to leave Monday early afternoon to beat the traffic back into the city. As I'm backing the convertible out of the garage, Tammy comes skipping over to me and leans in as I stop the car. "Hey, do you think I could ride down with you? I haven't really had much time with you. You've been busy with the others, and I know there was only so much time, but I'd like to visit a bit. Can I get my bag?"

"Sure, no problem. Do you want to drop me at your place?"

"No, better meet at yours, they'll pick me up and take me home. Not sure how I'd explain you if we ran into neighbors or my family."

She bounced back into the garage, grabbed her bag from the back of the Explorer, ran back, tossed it in the back, and climbed in.

We pulled out and slowly wound our way out of the neighborhood. Clear sky, nice warm temperatures, great day for a top down drive. I looked over at Tammy, and she was looking back at me smiling.

"You do know that I really did enjoy the sex we had a couple of weeks ago. I told you that I was pissed at my so called boyfriend, so I've dumped him. It was never going to work out. He's either too possessive, or schizoid, or sometimes he just ignores me, wants to play video games or whatever. He thinks I'm just around to please him, and that sucks. So with that, I've now got a small problem."

I looked over and she had already undone the front of her shirt, and opened it up enough that I could see the curves of both of her breasts.

"I'm starting to think that the whole boyfriend thing is a very unnecessary complication. I mean if something happens and I like someone, then OK, but I don't think I'm going to waste my time looking for anyone. But that kind of depends on how things work out with you."

"I don't understand."

"We were talking a couple of times this weekend, and we'd like to have a sort of arrangement with you. Once in a while, if one of us, or maybe sometimes more than one of us, gets a little horny, restless, twitchy,... you know... maybe we could come over to your place and you could ... you know ... give us some of your very talented cock."

I looked over and she had her right tit exposed, and was lightly twirling her finger around her nipple, looking right at me, "What do you think?"

"Aw, come on. Are you kidding me? You're telling me that you want me to be available so you guys can come over and fuck when you get horny? Just be a booty call?"

"Yeah, that's exactly it. I mean we'd call to be sure it was OK, and it wouldn't be all of the time, I don't know, may once or twice a week, I mean there are five of us, and we do each other sometimes, but your cock is really kind of special to us."

"Sorry for pulling your chain there a bit, yeah, I'd love to do that, help you in any way I can." And I am thinking, you've got to be kidding, this is an old fart's wildest dreams come true.

"Great, ooohhh, this will work out so well. We all want do to well in our classes, so this will give us more time to study and work, and not have to worry about that other stuff. Hey, do you think I could come over on Wednesday. This would be like the library study session alibi, OK? I could be over around 7 or maybe 7:30, but got to go by 10, would that work out for you?"

"Sure, I'll be home," and I looked over, and she had her shorts open and pulled down under her hips, and she was stroking her clit in slow circular motions, "God, I'm getting all hot just thinking about it. You know, watching you and Steph and Kelly and stuff has gotten me just so fuckin' horny, I can't believe it." And she started pushing fingers into her pussy and stroking back and forth.

I kept my eyes on the road, glancing over once in a while as she masturbated away with her eyes closed, head tilted back, wind keeping her shirt open and nipples very erect.

Then she let out a load squeal as she had one of her good hard solid cums. She relaxes a bit, and offered her left hand to me, "Here, taste it, this is how horny I am for you." I licked first one, then the other. "One more, I had all three in there." So I did.

She left her shirt partially open for most of the rest of trip, catching a few looks from cars we passed. As we were getting closer to our destination, she reached back and rummaged around in her bag and pulled out a bra and panties, "Need to get dressed, Mom gets pissed if I run around with my titties showing." So she quickly peeled of her shirt, pinned up her bra and replaced her shirt. Then she scooted off her shorts, slipped on the panties, and then her shorts. "There, presentable, yes?" Then she reached over and placed her hand firmly on my crotch and started stroking me through my jeans. I was getting harder and quite uncomfortable, and she noticed. Then she pulled back to the seat, saying, "There you go, something to think about 'til Wendesday."

We pulled into my driveway, the girls hadn't arrived yet. I took my things in, Tammy helped with the empty wine and beer bottles, tossing them in the recycle bins. We went in got her a drink as we were both thirsty, and sat on the front steps waiting for the girls. In about 10 minutes the Explorer pulled up, and Steph jumped out as Tammy grabbed her bag to through in the back.

She came over and gave me a big hug, and asked, "You seeing Tammy on Wednesday?"

I nodded, and she jumped up and kissed me, "Great, talk to you later." And ran back to the Explorer, jumped in and they were gone.

As they pulled away, my neighbor Steve came up to me and said, "Hey Gene, how ya doin? What was that all about?"

"I'll tell you sometime, but for now, just know that you'd never fuckin' believe it."

Tammy did come over on Wednesday, and we had a great time, making up for me neglecting her on the weekend. On her first visit Steph informed me that she had paid a visit to student health services and was now on a regular diet of birth control pills, so all of the girls were now protected. So, after that, we got into a sort of rhythm where Steph would come over once or twice a week, sometimes by herself, and sometimes with one of the others. Occasionally, it would be just one of the others by herself. In each of those cases, they were sure to tell me that Steph knew and wished us a good time. Weeknights they'd leave by 10, so they could still pretend to be doing the studying in the library thing. I often got a visit on the weekends, either on Friday or Saturday when the girls were having a sleepover somewhere. I enjoyed making breakfast for them on those occasions, kind of a special time. I did get the occasional visit from Kelly about her business class project at work. God, I loved those big C cup boobs.

It was interesting, I really knew very little about them, other what they told me about school, part time jobs. I still did not know last names, well just Kelly's and its possible that wasn't real either. But I knew very little about anything else such as families, where they lived. It was probably for the best that way to avoid future entanglements.

So about two months went by with the same pattern. I was loving it. Sex twice or three times a week. Each time with a very enthusiastic, pretty young lady. This was way better than any other arrangement I could otherwise ever conceive of.

Then one Tuesday morning, I get an e-mail from Kelly:

"Hey there, f-buddy. We need to meet with you soon. We have a problem we need your help with. Coffee place @ 5 OK?"

Unusual, something that couldn't wait until we met later in the week?

I replied, "Works for me -- see you at 5."

.... To Be Continued, I hope.