Stephanie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
canuckCD
canuckCD
47 Followers

"I hope that you are better at inserting other things. I don't want to have wasted tonight," she laughed as I finally got the door open and we entered my room.

"Don't worry about that," I told her as the door closed and we stood facing each other, her fingers moving to unbutton my shirt. "I'll get that on the first try, and then I'll keep inserting it as many times as possible. Shit! It's a good thing this wasn't a really good shirt!"

"Don't worry. I'll buy you a new one tomorrow," she told me, after getting frustrated with the buttons and ripping my shirt off of me. "Now help me with your shoes and pants, or am I going to have to rip them off as well?"

"Slow down and let me help! I only brought a limited supply of clothes with me. I don't want to need an entire new wardrobe just to drive home!"

"Let's not talk about home. Let's just talk about tonight, and, hopefully, tomorrow night. We're leaving here on Saturday and heading to Calgary to visit my Aunt and Uncle before heading home.

"Oh yeah! That reminds me! You got me so excited that I almost forgot about this." She wasn't the only one excited as I stood there in only my boxer-briefs and watched the way her body moved in that tight dress as she walked to where she had dropped her purse, and bent over to pick it up. The hem of her dress slid up her legs until it gave just a peek of the bottom of her perfect bum cheeks.

"I want you to have this, she said as she pulled something out of her purse. "You said that you wished you had of taken a picture of me today, but didn't. Here's my grad photo. I was supposed to give it to my Aunt and Uncle, but I'll say I forgot to bring it with me. I want you to have it, and, when I get a chance to print it, I'll send you a copy of the picture Mom took of us together today. I don't want you to ever forget me."

She then went over to the desk and wrote on the back of the picture before giving it to me. She had written her home address and phone number on it, as well as her birthday. She had also written "I can never thank you enough for saving my life today. It was a day I will never forget. Tonight will be a night neither of us will ever forget. You will always have my love." Then she had signed it and put the date on it.

"My God! I don't know what to say! Thank you, Stephanie. Thank you very much! I'll never forget today, or tonight, or, especially, you." I then pulled her to me and hugged her while kissing her on the mouth, feeling her tongue teasing mine.

At the same time, my hands were caressing her firm tight ass, before I reached for the clasp at the back of her neck, undoing it and allowing the top of the dress to fall to her waist. Her now exposed boobs pressed against my chest as she pressed against me and kissed me harder before I pulled away to slide her dress over her hips until it fell to the floor.

We now stood there, looking at each other in only our underwear. Seeing her in only her tiny black lace thong, her perfect young tits exposed, caused my already stiff dick to grow another inch in the now too tight confinement of my underwear.

Noticing this, she grabbed the waistband and started pulling them down, saying "You must be pretty uncomfortable in there. Let me help you. Wow! You're a lot bigger than my ex-boyfriend was!" she told me as she finished uncovering my stiff 8 inches. "This looks a lot nicer than Steve's 'birdie'. His had a bunch of dirty, yucky skin all around the end of it."

She pushed my back until I sat on the edge of the bed, and then knelt on the floor between my legs as she held it and looked it all over. Her hand stroked along its length, feeling the movement of the skin as she explored every inch of it, before moving it to also explore my ball sack. She examined me for several minutes before she stuck her tongue out and licked it like an ice cream cone.

"I hope I do this right, and that you like it. I only tried this once with Steve, but I didn't like it. But I do want to try it again with you."

She looked up at me with her big, dark brown eyes as she continued licking up and down and all around the shaft before kissing the head. She then opened her mouth, taking only the head in, licking all over it as she did. Slowly, she started to slide more of it into her mouth, and when she had a little more than half of my length in her mouth, she started to bob her head up and down, while holding the base with one hand, and playing with my balls with her other hand.

She may have had only one bad blow job experience before, but she had a natural talent. She was giving me the best hummer that I'd ever had. She knew instinctively where and when to lick, rub my balls, and squeeze my shaft. After only a few minutes, I could feel the sperm starting to make their way up from my balls.

I started to pull her head off my dick, telling her that I was about to cum, but she told me that it was ok.

"I want to do this all the way. I want to taste you. Steve forced me to suck his, and couldn't do it. But I feel comfortable enough with you, and I trust you. I know you won't force me or do anything to hurt me. Please, Terry. I want to taste you. Please shoot your goo into my mouth so I can taste you and have you in my belly."

She then locked her lips back around my dick and sucked, licked, and stroked it for a couple more minutes until I again felt my cum ready to explode. I warned her that I was about to cum, and she pulled back until only the head was still in her mouth as I started to shoot. Five hard shots later, she was still sucking, trying to draw more cum from me and keeping me from going soft. Only a small amount had escaped her mouth, which she wiped up with her finger, licked it off, and said to me "Mmmmm, you taste yummy," as she moved up onto the bed and rested her head on my chest when I lay on my back.

She then looked up at me and asked if she had done it right.

I took her face in both of my hands and kissed her before telling her "Stephanie, that was fantastic. YOU were fantastic! The only problem is that you drained all the energy from my along with my sperm. Give me a couple of minutes to recover, then I'll do the same for you."

"I've never had that done to me before. Steve wouldn't put his mouth down there because he said it was too gross and dirty. He said he wouldn't put his mouth where I pee from, yet he wanted me to do that to him. He was the only guy I've ever been with, until now. We only did it 5 or 6 times, but I don't think he was very good. We'd undress in the dark, and I'd lay down, and then he'd just stick his 'dickie' in me and pump a couple of times, and he'd be finished. Then he'd just get dressed and leave. I'd usually end up using my fingers down there after he left. I knew it should be better than that. I heard my girlfriends talk about what their boyfriends did, and I knew I was missing out. The night we broke up, we had a big fight about it. I told him I wanted more, like my friends talked about. He told me not to pay attention to what my 'stupid' friends said, and that they were just a bunch of 'dumb sluts' who were bullshitting me, or they were sluts who would do anything with any guy. He told me that if I really wanted more, then I should start by sucking him. I tried to, but I think I didn't like it because I was so mad at him. When I stopped and refused to do any more, he played with himself until he sprayed his goo all over my face. He laughed and called me a bitch and left, saying that there were a 'lot of other bitches and whores that will treat me right and do what I tell them to'. I know now that it was stupid, but I cried when he left. I thought that I was so in love with him.

"I think my parents knew that something happened, and that's why they're so protective of me right now. Plus, this is probably the last real vacation that we'll be taking together, because I'll be going to university in Calgary this fall. So this is their last chance for me to be their 'little girl'.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry, Terry! I didn't mean to ramble on like that and tell you my life story. You must think that I'm just a whiney little girl, or a dumb slut because of the way I came on to you."

"No. I think you are a beautiful, but somewhat naive young woman who recently had her heart crushed by a stupid asshole who she thought she loved. As for anything else, I think that you are hurting, and, after what happened on the mountain today, you've realised that you've got to live your life to its fullest in order to truly enjoy it.

"But, now that we have all that out and we've psycho-analyzed you, I'll understand if you want leave, and not do anything else with me tonight."

"Is that what you want? I don't think it is, and that's not what I want either," she told me. "I came up here tonight to be with you, and, regardless of anyone or anything else, that's what I want. Now, will you please stop talking, and start teaching me about sex, starting with using your mouth down there, like you said you would."

"OK. Yes, that is what I want, too, but I just wanted to make sure that you really wanted to. Before we do anything, though, I want to give you a quick language lesson. Don't worry, it'll only take a couple of minutes.

"First, it's a penis, prick, cock, dick, woody, rod, not a 'dickie' or 'birdie'. I think that's what I called it when I was about 5. Second, it's not 'down there'. It's your vulva, vagina, pussy, slit, or even cunt or snatch, although I don't like those words very much. OK?"

As I was saying all of this, I was working my hand down over her stomach until I was fingering her slit through her thong. The thong was already damp, but was now starting to soak through as my fingers teased her and her juices began to flow from her.

"Mmmmmmmm. That feels a lot better when you do it, but don't you want to take my panties off so you can really touch everything down... I mean, so you touch my... pussy?"

"I will. Eventually. This is called foreplay, and it is not to be rushed. This is to get you completely ready for what comes next. You need to be loosened up, inside and out, as well as being lubricated and relaxed, before you are ready."

"Oh, God! That feels so good! I don't know if I can be more ready. You haven't even taken my panties off of me yet, and I'm already having a... Oh God! I'm already cumming! Oh! That's so good! YES!! Keep doing what you're doing to me! I'm.. I'm cumming! For the first time ever, someone else is making me cum! Oh my God!! Don't stop! It's so good!! Ooooohhhhhh!!"

"Don't worry. I don't plan to stop anytime soon. We are just getting started," I told her as I moved my head down so I could suck and chew on the erect pink nipples topping her firm young tits. They may not have been more than a mouthful each, but when you've got your mouth on one delectable little titty, and a hand on another, who really needs more? Not me, that's for damned sure! What I had in my mouth and in my hand at that moment was more than enough to keep me satisfied.

Speaking of satisfied, Stephanie's tits must have been wired directly to her pussy. As soon as I really got into sucking her nipples, and lightly biting and pulling on them with my teeth, it set her off even harder. It was all I could do to keep my mouth and hands where they were on her thrashing body. The hand that I was using to tease her pussy, one finger in her and my thumb lightly rubbing her clit, was getting soaked with her juices.

"Oh God! Oh God! I'm cumming again! I'm cumming hard! Too much! Stop! Please, Terry! It's too much! Please stop! I can't take anymore! OH FUCK!! I'm cumming again! OH MY GOD!! UNNNNHHHHH!! OOOOHHHHHH!"

Knowing she was on the verge of passing out, I stopped using my hands and mouth on her body and let her rest. I softly stroked her hair for a few minutes, feeling her body shiver and shake in post orgasm, before her breathing was almost normal again. She rolled over and lay with her head on my chest, and we lay there for another five minutes, just just holding each other, before she spoke.

"Wow! I've heard stories of what it can be like, but I never thought an orgasm... a cum... could be so powerful or last so long! Thank you so much, Terry." She tilted her head up to kiss me. "That was great. No, it was so much more than great! It was more than I can find words to describe!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. That was you're first lesson in dual stimulation. There are more of those lessons ahead, but don't worry. I'll try to go easier on you from now on. That was also your first, but definitely not last, lesson in multiple orgasms."

"Well then, keep on teaching, Professor Terry. I'm ready for my next lesson. But first, let me get out of these panties. They are completely soaked." With some help from me, we got her thong down and off of her, exposing her pussy to me for the first time. My mouth watered as I looked at the trimmed triangle of light brown hair pointing down toward her smooth clean shaven pink lips, her juices still leaking from between them, and her clit peeking out from under its hood.

"Oh man! These panties are ruined!" she claimed as she held the delicate black thong between her thumb and forefinger. "I'm going to have to throw them out now. No, wait! I have a better idea! Maybe I should give them to my professor as a present. That way, he will always have a souvenir of tonight, as well as a reminder of just what he did to me." She giggled as she handed the soaked fabric to me. "So when do I get my next lesson, professor?"

"After your reaction to your last lesson, I'm not sure if you can handle any more lessons," I teased her. "What do you think? Can you handle more?"

"I'm willing to try. Just don't give me too much at once, like you did last time."

I got her to stand up, and when she did, I just sat there and stared at her. I was awestruck with her the perfection of her body and her beauty.

"I have never seen, and I doubt I ever will see, a more beautiful and perfect woman than you. I truly don't think that it's possible for that to happen. I know you are thinking I'm just saying that to flatter you, but I'm not. I am telling you the truth when I say that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met."

I then stood and took her blushing body into my arms and kissed her. That kiss must have lasted at least 5 minutes before my mouth moved down to kiss her chin and jaw, then down to her shoulders and upper chest. I felt her body shiver in my arms as my hands led the way, softly feeling and caressing every inch of her soft skin before my lips would kiss it.

I went down through the valley between her breasts, caressing, licking, nibbling, and kissing my way down between them, then along her rib cage below her left breast, up her left side to her underarm, back across the top of her breast, before repeating it all around her right boob. After encircling both breasts, I moved back to her left boob, using my tongue and lips to circle it completely until I reached her stiff nipple, sucking and gently biting on it. Again, I repeated this on her right side. I could hear Stephanie softly moaning in the pleasure she was receiving, and she placed her hands on my head, pulling my mouth tighter against her. I slowly made love to every inch of her as I made my way down her body. I heard her inhale sharply when, after covering her stomach with my fingers, tongue, and lips, I inserted first a moistened finger, then my tongue, into her navel and gave her a hint of what was to come when I moved lower.

I moved her back to the bed, and had her lay down on it and spread her legs, so I could move lower. I avoided her pubic area completely and teased all around it. I could taste her juices on her upper thighs, and it was all I could do to keep myself from diving in and licking her slit until she came all over me. I inhaled the sweet smell of her pussy as my fingers teased the soft hairs above the slit.

"Mmmm. I like this," I told her as saw more of her juices leaking out of her, showing me how turned on she was.

"Steve had me trim it like that. He said it would turn him on more. I didn't like the idea at first, but when I talked to my friends, I found out that most of them trim down there, I mean, trim their... pussies, so I decided to try it. Then I found that I am more sensitive there than I was before. It got too itchy when I let it start to grow back, so now I keep it trimmed all the time. I'm really glad you like it, but I wish you would hurry up and get there!"

"Patience, my beautiful young student. Patience. I'll get there when I get there. For now, just lay back and enjoy," I told her. I slowly moved my lips and tongue down the outside of her right leg to her foot, sucking each toe into my mouth, making her gasp, before moving up her inner leg to her thigh. I heard her gasp again as my tongue lightly brushed across her labia, and she moaned "Oh, don't tease me!" as I continued down the inside of her right leg. Returning up her leg to her waist, I had her roll over so she was lying on her stomach, and then repeated licking down her legs, this time along the back of them. I found out that the back of her knees were very ticklish, and I teased her by lightly running my tongue over both of them until she was almost pushing herself off the bed. Moving back to her feet, I softly licked the soles, again causing her to squirm from her ticklishness, before again sucking each toe into my mouth and circling my tongue around them.

"Oh my God! I never knew I could get so turned on from someone licking my toes! Please, Terry! Quit teasing me!"

My mouth released her toes and I knelt behind her, staring at her butt for a minute or two. It was the firmest, most perfectly formed ass that I have ever seen. My hands made their way up the back of her legs to the crease where they met her cheeks. I caressed her cheeks softly, feeling the perfection of her skin, before I began placing butterfly kisses and soft licks over both cheeks.

"Oh, Terry. I hope that you are almost finished with this teasing that you call foreplay. I never knew a person could feel so relaxed, yet so aroused at the same time!"

I maneuvered myself beside her so I was on my side, facing her, but with my head just below her ass and my feet above her head, and had her roll onto her side, with her back to me. After kissing each butt cheek and thigh again, I told her "Now relax and move with me when I move us. Rest your head on my leg, and lift your hip a bit so I can get my hand under there. Good. Now roll with me so you are laying on top of me, and open your legs. Perfect. I don't know if this position has an actual name, but I call it a 'fucked up 69'. Now all you have to do is enjoy."

From this position, I only had to raise my head to have perfect access to her anus and pussy. Your neck starts to hurt like hell after a few minutes, but it's worth it when you hear your partner's reaction to your first lick. They have no idea what to expect before then.

Raising my head, I stuck my tongue out, giving her back pucker a quick lick. If I hadn't of been holding her hips firmly, Stephanie would have jumped right off of the bed. I kept holding her hips tightly, telling her to relax and enjoy. I stuck my tongue back out, again licking her anus and causing her to squirm all over me, before continuing the lick all the way up through her slit until I reached her clit, flicking the tip of my tongue lightly back and forth over it several times.

"Oh my God!" Stephanie moaned, squirming even more.

I couldn't use my hands for anything more than just holding her down, but I made up for it with my tongue and nose. I would rub my nose against her clit while I used my tongue along her outer and inner labia, before sliding it into the slit between them to lap up the steady stream of tasty juices pouring out of her hole. I licked and sucked her pussy, occasionally licking up to her clit, flicking my tongue tip over it or sucking it into my mouth, or licking back to poke my tongue against her back hole, rimming her, and keeping her on the edge of an orgasm. I continued for about 10 or 15 minutes, until my neck started to get too sore to continue in this position.

canuckCD
canuckCD
47 Followers