Stephanie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
canuckCD
canuckCD
47 Followers

"OK. Remember what I said. Relax and move with me," I told her as I got a better grip on her hips.

"I'll move any way you want me to, as long as you keep doing those things to me! I've never felt anything so amazing in my life!"

Holding her by her hips, I sat up, keeping her legs on my shoulders and my head between her thighs, until she was resting with her shoulders on the bed. I then resumed eating her delectable pussy and ass until she started cumming hard, her juices pouring out of her and into my mouth, until she twisted out of my grip and rolled onto her stomach.

"OH GOD!! OOOHHHH!!" she exclaimed as her hands went under her to press against the soft flesh of her vulva. "Oh my God, Terry! That was fantastic! I've never cum like that before! I want you to lick my... pussy... more later, but can you do it in a different position? My neck was getting sore like that."

"That's not a problem. I'll lick your pussy, and ass, as much as you want, in any position you want, for as long as you want. But I think maybe you should rest a bit before we continue, or are you ready for more?"

"I think I'm ready for more, if it's what I think it is. I know that you are definitely ready, cause I could feel your hard... dick... pressing into my back while you were licking me. Is that what's next?"

"Is what next?" I teased her.

"You know! Are you going to put it in me now?"

"What do you mean? You have to say it so I'll know. Tell me what you want me to do next."

"I want you to put your dick in me and... screw me. I want you to put your big hard... cock in my pussy and... um... fuck... fuck me with it! That's what I want you to do! I want you to fuck me with your big cock! I want you to fuck me until I cum, and I want you to fuck me until you cum! I want to feel your cum in me! Now please quit teasing me and fuck me, Terry!"

'She's turning out to be an even better student than I had expected,' I thought as I reached over to the nightstand for a condom. I tore the package open and asked her if she wanted to put it on me.

"No. I want to feel you in me, and I want to feel you cum in me. It's OK. Mom put me on the pill when I was 15. Steve always wore a condom, but I want to feel you in me."

I positioned myself between her open legs in the missionary position, and softly stroked her hair and the side of her face before sliding the head of my cock between her lips, moving it up and down her slit, lubricating it while teasing her. I told her to guide me in, and she reached her hand down to hold my shaft in position to enter her. As she centered the head at her opening, I looked at her face and saw those beautiful brown eyes staring back at me, and a smile on her face. Her hair was a mess, her make-up was smeared, and she was sweating, yet she looked more beautiful at that moment than at any other point in the short time we had known each other.

"Please, Terry," she whispered to me. I know this is more than just us 'fucking'. I know what love is, and I know that my heart is feeling real love between us. I know it sounds crazy because we barely know each other, but I am falling in love with you. I want this, Terry. I want you to do this. I want us to be joined together. I need you to make love to me now."

I couldn't have said 'no' to her at that point even if someone had been holding a shotgun to my balls. I slowly began to lower my hips, feeling her hand guiding my head to her opening, savouring every millimetre of my dick's penetration of her warm, soft, wet, tight pussy. I heard her moan when I was about half way in and stopped, worried that I might be hurting her.

"It's OK, Terry. Please, don't stop. I need this. I need you. I need you in me. Just go easy so I can adjust to you. You're a lot bigger than Steve."

Slowly, almost agonizingly slowly to me, I continued until my pubic hairs pressed against hers and I was all the way in her. It was a tight fit, but I did fit. I gave her another minute to adjust before I slowly pulled back until I was almost out again, then slowly slid back in. I set a slow, easy rhythm, watching her face for her reactions. The only thing I saw in the face looking up at me was a look of love. She watched me as she moved her legs, intertwining them with mine, and moving her up my back until they rested on my shoulders. She continued to look up at me as she said "I love you, Terry," and I knew that she meant it. I reached for her hand and brought to my lips, softly kissing it before placing it back on my shoulder. I then reached down and brushed a few stray strands of hair from her face, and leaned down to brush my lips against hers while whispering "I love you, too, Stephanie." We kissed, it growing deeper and stronger, as I kept my steady, slow rhythm going. I wasn't fucking her. I was making love to her. I realized that, even though I'd only known this beautiful young woman for less than 12 hours, I meant what I had said. I was falling in love with her!

We continued our slow lovemaking for a while longer before speeding up. I felt her starting to thrust harder up to meet me, so I started thrusting harder into her. We knew we were getting close when we both started thrusting harder and faster, pivoting our hips around against each other, wanting it to last forever, but knowing we wouldn't last but a few minutes longer. I could feel the walls inside her pussy tightening around me and her juices flowing heavier out of her around my cock as I tried to hold back until she came.

I felt her hips rise up off the bed, her groin pressing against mine and her hands and legs pulling me down into her before her body lifted almost completely off the bed and she cried out "Oh my God!!" Her body tightened as her juices poured out of her and her pussy squeezed around my cock so tightly that I couldn't move as I felt my nuts tighten and my cum started shooting deep into her.

Her entire body shuddered as we continued to cum together for several seconds, her pussy muscles milking every last drop of my cum out of me until we both collapsed onto the bed, gasping to catch our breath.

I rolled us over and we rested with her on top of me and my cock still in her, kissing as I softened and slid out of her, before we fell asleep with her in my arms.

We woke up about an hour later and, after cleaning each other, she asked me to show here what a 69 was. I lay on my back and positioned her on top of me, and she began to examine my still soft cock with her fingers while my fingers gently opened her labia and I ran my tongue slowly between them. I felt her take my cock between her lips, circling her tongue around it and causing it to start to grow. She held her mouth on me, feeling me growing in her mouth until I was fully hard again, and then began moving her mouth up and down its length. My earlier assessment still held up – she gave the best blow jobs I've ever experienced!

Because of our positions as we ate each other, I could now use my fingers on her as well as my tongue. I spread her lips open and licked up and down her delicious slit. Every time I reached the top, I would circle my tongue tip around her clit before flicking across the top of it, then sucking it into my mouth, causing her to squirm her body against mine and moan around my dick. I used my fingers to penetrate her, eventually finding her 'g-spot', rubbing it as I licked and sucked on her clit, causing her to have her single most intense orgasm yet, some of her cum actually squirting out of her and into my mouth. She rolled off of me, resting a moment before looking at my saliva coated dick standing straight up.

"I want to try it with me on top this time," she told me as she straddled me, guiding me back into her dripping hole. The look on her beautiful face as she just sat there looking down at me, not yet moving, showed me just how much she was in love with me. She slowly started to move up and down on me for several minutes before pushing herself down until I was completely in her, then ground her hips back and forth on me. She slowly started moving her hips in a circular motion before she leaned forward and kissed me as she ground herself on me until she came again.

The pulsing of her pussy muscles had me getting close again, and I lifted her off of me and pulled her up my body until her pussy was over my mouth. I licked all over her slit and anus, and fucked her with my tongue while rubbing my finger over and around her clit. I wet a finger from my other hand in her pussy juices and penetrated her sphincter, finger fucking her ass. I almost drowned from the flood of juices that shot out of her and into my mouth as she came again.

After letting her rest again for a minute or two, I positioned her on her hands and knees in the 'doggie position'. I moved behind her and penetrated her, pumping in and out of her hard and fast. She was moaning and cumming almost from the moment I had entered her. I pulled out of her and moved my head down to again drink more of her cum from its source before re-entering her and reaching around to take her firm yet soft tits in my hands, caressing them and pinching her nipples, making her cum again. I pushed myself as deep into her, feeling my cock head pressing against her cervix as I felt my cum starting to shoot out of me and into her.

We both collapsed onto the bed, completely exhausted and rested for several minutes, until she looked over at the clock and saw that it was almost 2am.

"Oh shit! Look at the time! I'm going to have to get cleaned up and back to my room soon. I'm sorry, Terry. I really wish that tonight would never end. I want this to go on forever. I want to wake up next to you and feel your arms around me, and forget that there is anything else in the world but us."

I saw tears in her eyes as I pulled her tighter in my arms, holding her and hugging her as I told her "I wish that too, Stephanie, but it's not to be. Maybe someday, I hope, but not tonight. I have to go back home and back to work, and you have to finish your vacation and go to university. Tonight was a very special night that neither of us will ever forget, but we also still have tomorrow, I hope."

"I hope so too. But right now, I need a shower. Are you going to join me?"

I answered by kissing her as I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. We washed each other and enjoyed the night's final touches of each other's body in what were probably the most intimate moments of the night.

After drying each other, we walked naked back into the bedroom. Seeing my camera sitting on the desk, Stephanie picked it up and looked it over before sitting on the bed. I could see her thinking about something as she looked at the camera.

Looking back up at me with a shy smile on her face, she asked "Do you still want some pictures of me?"

"You mean, nude photos?" I asked, surprised. "Are you sure about this?"

"Well, maybe some nude, and some while I'm getting dressed. We'll just hafta hurry, cause I really gotta leave soon."

I took the camera from her, and, after attaching the flash with a shield over it to give a softer light, and putting in a new memory card, took a couple of pictures of her sitting on the edge of the bed, with her legs crossed and her arms covering her boobs. I had her move up onto the bed while I adjusted the lights beside the bed, giving a soft glow across her. I started with pictures of her sitting on the bed with her knees pulled up to her chest, hugging her knees, before she stretched out on the bed with her arms above her head, like she was in a deep stretching yawn. Her hands started to move down her body, first teasing her hair out, then following the curve of her neck to her chest. She began to caress her breasts, softly rubbing her nipples until they were erect. One hand stayed on her breasts as her other hand moved down across her firm stomach and continued down until she reached her crotch. Spreading her legs open, she began fingering her slit and clit, masturbating for me as I kept taking pictures of her.

She rolled onto her stomach, and I photographed her long legs and beautiful butt before she pulled her legs under herself, raising her ass as high up as she could. Spreading her legs again, she placed her hand between her thighs and rubbed her pussy, sliding a finger into her hole. Her other hand caressed across her butt cheeks before her fingers moved along her ass crack, sliding between them, and then used one finger to tease her pinkish brown pucker before she carefully inserted it through her sphincter.

'She seems to enjoy anal penetration. Maybe tomorrow I'll try teaching her about anal sex,' I thought as I snapped multiple shots of her finger fucking her ass and pussy at the same time. My camera was clicking continuously as she fingered herself, bringing herself to orgasm.

I was still taking pictures as she rested, capturing the post-orgasm look of pleasure and contentment on her face before I put the camera down and took her in my arms, hugging and kissing her. After a few minutes, she broke our hug, saying that she really had to get going.

She stood at the end of the bed, looking around for her clothes. Picking up her panties, she made a face as she giggled and said "Oh yeah. I forgot," as she handed me the soaked satin and lace thong. I resumed taking pictures as she bent over to pick up her dress, giving me a perfect shot of her ass with her pussy peeking out from under it, and as she stretched to pull it down over her head, slowly covering that magnificent young body of hers.

She sat on the edge of the bed to put her shoes on, leaning over and giving me good down the dress cleavage shots, before she stood and began to pose for me after pulling the hem of the dress down. She turned her back to me, and looked over her shoulder at me, then slightly turned to give me a profile shot with her arms behind her back, thrusting out her boobs, her nipples hard and clearly visible. Turning again to face me, she squeezed her breasts together with her arms as she leaned over, giving me more cleavage shots, before raising one hand to her mouth to blow me a kiss.

She stood up and I started to dress, pulling on my pants but leaving my torn shirt off, before I set the camera up on a tripod and attached a remote shutter release so I could get some pictures of us together. We stood next to each other as I triggered the camera, then turned toward each other and wrapped our arms around each other. Several pictures were of us just looking at each other, and, even in the pictures, you could see the love for each other in our eyes. We kissed deep and passionately, pulling each other tighter together as I continued taking pictures.

We sat on the bed, with her on my lap, and her arms went around my neck as we kissed again. The camera was clicking away as she released her mouth from mine and slid off my lap so she was kneeling on the floor between my legs. Her eyes were locked on mine as her hands opened my slacks and pulled my hard dick out. I had been hard the entire time I had been taking the pictures, and Stephanie now had her hands wrapped around it, making it feel even harder.

The camera continued clicking as her soft wet lips lightly kissed the tip of my cock before they opened and slid down my shaft until they were pressing against my pubes and my entire length was in her mouth and the top of her throat. Her fingers played with my nut sack, gently squeezing and pulling on it while her tongue moved along the underside of my head and shaft. She slowly drew her mouth up until she had only the head still in her, and ran her tongue all over it, licking the slit to get the pre-cum that was leaking from it. Her head began moving up and down my 8 inches, wetting it as she started to go faster and faster, and began to suck on it. The warmth and wetness of her mouth, as well as the pressure of her suction, had me on the edge within a couple of minutes, and when she softly moaned 'mmmmmm' while the head was in her throat, the vibration was enough to push me over. The first shot of my cum went straight down her throat before she pulled back so the rest would shoot into her mouth.

She held my cock head in her mouth, surrounded by the mixture of my cum and her saliva, until it had completely softened. After allowing it to slide out of her mouth, motioned toward the camera, and I grabbed it, focusing on her face as she looked up at me and opened her mouth, showing me the cum in it. She closed her mouth and I saw her swallowing before she smiled and opened her mouth again to show me that she had swallowed all of it. She then used her tongue to clean my cock, making sure she didn't miss any of my cum, before she tucked it back into my pants and re-buttoned them for me.

We both stood and kissed again, before she broke the kiss, looking at me with tears in her eyes, and whispered "I really have to go now, Terry."

"I know," I whispered back to her before kissing her on the forehead, then the bridge of her nose, and finally on the softness of her lips. "I'll walk you back to your room."

I found another shirt to wear and put on my shoes before we walked, hand in hand, back to her room. Neither of us spoke during the walk, filled with the emotions that flowed within us and between us, not needing words to know how we both were feeling.

Arriving at her door, we stood there for a moment or two, neither of us moving or speaking before we turned to face each other. We could see that we both had wet eyes as we fought our emotions, and we held each other tight for several minutes before we shared a final kiss.

"I really do love you, Terry," she whispered as the tears began to fall from her eyes.

"I know you do, Stephanie. And I really do love you." I wiped her tears away before kissing her eyelids. "We still have later today, and tonight. And maybe I'll give you some more lessons, if you want them," I winked at her as I said this.

"I do, Terry," she told me as she opened her door. She turned and gave me a quick kiss, the mouthed the words 'I love you' as she closed the door.

I walked back to my room, and, after again struggling with the key card lock, entered the empty room that still emanated her scent and the smell of our sex. Noticing her panties still lying on the bed, I picked them up and touched them to my lips, savouring her smell and taste on them before putting them in a ziplock bag.

I then undressed and climbed into my now lonely king sized bed, falling asleep immediately, with thoughts of Stephanie filling my thoughts and dreams.

~~~~~~~~~

Part 3

I didn't wake up until almost 11 am, and went in for a shower. Coming out of the bathroom, I noticed the message light flashing on the phone. Playing the message while I got dressed, I listened to the desk clerk saying that a package had been left for me at the front desk.

I went down to the restaurant for a light lunch, hoping to see Stephanie, and her parents, but they weren't there. After my lunch, I stopped at the front desk to pick up my package before heading back to my room, and was also handed two messages, which I read after entering my room. The first was from Karen, inviting me to join them for dinner that evening. The second message was from Stephanie.

"Thank you again for last night. I can't believe how much I am already falling in love with you! ♥ I want to show you how much tonight. I can't wait until then.

"I hope you like your present. I'll see you at dinner tonight. Mom & Daddy are dragging me out sightseeing with them again today. I'd rather be spending my day, and night, with you. I'll be thinking about you all day.

"I'll always love you! ♥ "

Smiling at the note and my thoughts of her, I opened the package to find a new shirt. I started to laugh as I read the note that was with it.

"I told you I'd buy you a new one. I'll try not to rip this one off of you tonight.

canuckCD
canuckCD
47 Followers