Stephanie Tops Her Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers

With a surprised yelp, Reg pulled his hand away and then tried to curl up to get away from the slap of the crop.

"Stop it! Stretch back out, slave, I told you to stop, and you disobeyed. Now, what do you think your punishment ought to be for disobeying? I could apply this crop to your balls..." With that, she slapped the tip of the crop against his testicles, which brought another yelp from her brother.

"Or, I could smack your cock until it's red and sore..." She reached out and flicked the crop against his hard dick, which produced a squeal and a whine.

"Or, there's your gorgeous, hairy ass. You seemed to like getting spanked earlier. Would you like another round? Or maybe you'd like my new slave Mom here to deliver your punishment. After all, she stopped when told to, unlike you. Maybe she should be the one to do it, since she's so much more obedient than you. How about it? Me or Mom?"

Reggie bowed his head sheepishly. "Mom."

"Is that the way we say it, slave-brother?"

Hesitantly, he replied, "Mistress, I would like Mom to do it."

"I still don't quite understand what you're saying. Please spell it out a little more clearly."

He swallowed once before quietly saying, "Mistress, I would like it if your new slave, my mother, would spank my ass until it is red and sore."

Steph came without touching herself. When she came down from the high, she composed herself and said, "Very well. That's more like it, slave. Would you like the crop, a belt, or her hand?"

He thought for a moment. "I think I'd like to feel my mother's bare hand spank my naughty ass, Mistress."

Stephanie sat down in a chair. "Very well, then. Slave-mom, choose where you would like to deliver your son's punishment."

Mom moved over to a straight-backed wooden chair and sat down, then motioned for Reggie to come over. Reg got up and bent over his mother's lap, sticking his ass up in the air. Stephanie moved over to them and put Reggie's stiff cock between his mother's legs, then told her to hold it there.

Steph sat back and simply said, "Whenever you're ready. I'll let you know when to stop."

Mom gently rubbed her palm against her son's upturned backside, eliciting a soft moan from him, then quickly, she raised her hand and slapped it against his ass.

SMACK! Reggie jumped at the start of the second spanking he'd received today. He was surprised at how much he liked it.

SMACK! Mom hadn't spanked her children since they were young. She hadn't done it often, but enough. In this context, she truly enjoyed it. The receiving end wasn't so bad either...

SMACK! Steph was dripping at the sight of her brother getting spanked by their mom; mainly since it was at her order. Sometime, she would have to spank Mom. Once again, she wondered what things would be like once her dad got home. Part of her said to stop and let things be normal when he came home, and not let him know that anything had happened. But a more powerful part of her said to let him find out, and see what really would happen.

SMACK! Reggie's cock was working itself back and forth between Mom's thighs as he squirmed from his spanking. It was surprising, after how many times he'd cum already, how close he was getting again. His ass was sure sore; Mom still hadn't lost her touch after all these years. She was giving this everything she could, he could tell.

SMACK! Mom was really turned on about how this was all working out. Her pussy was juicier than she had ever known it to get before. This was all wrong, she knew, her daughter shouldn't be telling her to do such things, and moreover, she shouldn't be doing them, but she couldn't stop.

SMACK! Stephanie sat back, spread her legs and worked her hand into her panties. She rubbed her fingers in and around her soaking cunt while she watched her brother getting his ass spanked. Once more, she nearly worked herself to the point of orgasm before she stopped herself and shouted, "Stop! Let him go!"

Mom was so startled, she jumped up from the chair, dumping her red-assed son on the floor. Reggie tumbled onto the carpet, too surprised to catch himself. While he got himself up off the floor, he heard Stephanie scolding Mom:

"Look what you've done! I didn't tell you to hurt him, only spank him! I think it's *your* turn to be punished. What do you think, slave-mom?"

Mom's face dropped to the floor, and she sank to her knees. "Yes, Mistress, I didn't mean to hurt my boy. You were very generous to allow me to administer his punishment. Now, because I was so clumsy, I think it is only fitting that he spank me, too."

Stephanie smirked. "What makes you think I'm going to have him spank you? Tell me, slave-mom, have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

Mom looked up, horrified. "Oh, no! I could never do that! Even your father has never had me there!"

A sly smile spread across Reggie's face as Stephanie said, "But soon, your son will."

Reggie's face lit up at the sound of that. Obviously, the idea that greatly appealed to him. With a wide grin on his face he said, "C'mon, bitch, hands and knees on the floor. I got me some work to do, stretching your asshole wide." He shot a glance at his Mistress, afraid that maybe he had overstepped his bounds, but Stephanie only smiled.

A little afraid, Mom got on the floor, but didn't obey quite as quickly as she had earlier. Reggie's cock, now starting to ache a little from all the cums he'd had this evening, throbbed at the fabulous sight of his mother's gorgeous ass in the air, where he could see both her bottom holes. Mom's pussy was glistening wet at all the goings-on since she'd gotten home, and her breathing had been a little on the heavy side since this had all started.

Stephanie went over to the goodies box and pushed things around a little, then found a bottle of lube and tossed it to her brother. Reggie was now on his knees behind his mom, fondling her ass, running his fingers around and in her pussy and asshole. Mom was writhing around at the sensations her son's hands were causing in her body. The whole taboo nature of all this was turning her on *so* much, it was almost too much to take.

Reggie leaned down and stuck out his tongue, piercing the tight bud of his mom's asshole with it. Mom let out a groan and wiggled her butt around a little. Obviously, even though she'd never apparently had anything to do with ass play, she liked it. After licking Mom's ass for a few minutes, Reg straightened and applied lube to his prick and Mom's butt.

Lining up his cock, Reg started to slip his manhood into his mother's ass. Mom gasped and let out a little shriek. Reg slapped her ass and said, "Loosen up, hole. This is gonna hurt a lot more if you don't relax." It was very apparent to Stephanie that her brother could very easily fall into either role here, but right now, she preferred him as a submissive.

Mom screamed as her son plunged his cock into her asshole to the hilt. She could feel his balls slap against her pussy as he started to thrust in and out of her tightest hole.

Reg was loving this. He'd heard about assfucking from some of the other guys at school, but none of the girls he went out with were in the least interested in having sex with him, and he couldn't bring himself to ask out any of the girls he knew would put out. So this was like heaven to him. He couldn't believe this was happening, but it was, and now here he was, having shot more cum than he ever had, and doing basically the first fucking in his life, and with his mom, and in her butt! The thought was almost too much.

Stephanie, while this was going on, was aroused, but a little worried about what her dad would say when he got home. She knew she had to try the same thing she'd done with Mom, but wasn't sure it would work as well as it had with her. Mom obviously had a submissive streak a mile wide. She wasn't sure her father would back down as easily. She loved watching Reg bang their mother's ass, and hoped to be able to get her dad in on the festivities as well, but hoped that he would join the ones on the floor.

And, almost on cue after that thought, the front door opened. Dad stepped through and said, like one of those '50s TV shows, "Honey, I'm home! What's for..." He stopped dead as he watched his son and wife going at it like a couple of dogs in heat, and his daughter dressed in sexy lingerie with a dildo plunging in and out of her cunt while she watched. He started to open his mouth to say something, but Stephanie leaped from her seat and shouted,

"Shut up, fucker, and strip. You can watch for now. Maybe I'll let you join in later, but in no way are you to interfere with this. My slave mother is getting her punishment, and once he is finished, I now have a few ideas for my slave brother, too."

Her heart was pumping a mile a minute while she watched as several different expressions crossed her father's face. She was afraid the angry look was going to stay, since it was the one that lingered the longest, but eventually it softened and Steph breathed a sigh of relief when she saw his fingers begin to work on the buttons of his shirt.

Reg and Mom hadn't stopped even for a second when Dad walked in, so they were still fucking and panting, oblivious to anything else going on.

Stephanie, meanwhile, had turned her attention from them to watching her dad reveal himself to her. She admired the broad shoulders and rather muscular arms, frowned a little at the touch of belly on him, but it was okay, he didn't really work out and he sat at a desk all day, so it was to be expected. Her eyes twinkled as she watched him undo his belt, then push his pants to the floor. She noticed a really nice bulge in his underwear, then gasped as he lowered them, revealing his hardening cock. Reggie had a nice dick for a teenaged kid, but this was the cock of a real man. Dad's cock wasn't even erect yet and it was already thicker and longer than Reggie's was. Stephanie felt a tingle in her crotch and knew one thing for sure...

Meanwhile, Reg was getting close to the edge. Even though he'd cum many times that night, he could feel the jizz boiling up inside him. He let out a yell as he pumped his cum into his mom's tight asshole while Mom fondled his balls. When he could no longer support himself, Reg pulled his cock out of its tight receptacle and fell to the floor, exhausted. He didn't think he could possibly cum any more that night. Then again, he hadn't thought he could cum the last three times, either...

Dad, on the other hand, had spent most of the day thinking about getting under the skirt of the boss's secretary, a little brunette bitch that he'd managed to corner a couple of times in the past. She really liked what he'd made her do, but she could be maddeningly aloof most times. He never thought that he would ever come home to something like this, though.

Watching his wife's ass being banged by their son was intoxicating. They'd fantasized about bringing another man into their sex play, but never figured either of them would ever have the nerve to really ask anyone to join them. Now, here it was. Never in a million years would it have occurred to either of them to bring their children into their sex games. Now, here it was, and apparently the roles had been decided before he or the kids' mother got home. His cock was stiffer than it had ever been, sticking straight out from his belly, ready for whatever it could take. He wasn't ready for what Stephanie said next, though.

"Get over there and start licking slave-mom's cum-filled asshole, you prick!"

Dad hesitated, not really sure he wanted to do that, but after a brutal swat from the riding crop, he got down on all fours, crawled to his wife and plunged his face into her wet, musky asshole.

Mom sighed with pleasure at the feel of her husband's tongue on her little rosebud, which had been so pleasantly stretched by her son's big cock. She felt his tongue push into her asshole again and again, giving her a tongue fuck that she'd never had before. Apparently her husband, even though he'd taken the dominant role in their D/s play, was almost as submissive as she was. It was a thrilling thought. She liked him dominating her, but she liked him submitting here next to her even more.

Stephanie sighed silently in relief. She was really glad that her father had fallen to his knees when she ordered him to, and now tried to think of ways to get him in on the festivities. It was now getting a little hard to think of things for three, though.

"Get up, slave-dad. Her ass is clean enough by now. Kneel on the couch with your shoulders on the back, your knees spread as far as possible. Slave-reg, get the hell up off the floor and help slave-mom tie our dear father to the sofa." She threw some ropes on the floor, and watched as her family moved at her order.

Dad got up on the couch, facing the back, and leaned over it, his head and shoulders dangling over the edge. He spread his knees as far as he could as his son and wife tied the ropes to his legs and arms, and then attached them to the legs of the sofa. He felt really stretched out and exposed, and there was no way he was going anywhere.

Stephanie looked at her dad, spread out on the couch at her order, and wondered what for sure to do next. She didn't even get to say anything before Mom and Reg decided for her. She couldn't even bring herself to say anything, she was so aroused, as Mom squirmed between her husband's wide-spread legs and took his stiff cock in her mouth, fondled his balls with one hand and pushed a couple of fingers in his ass with the other. Reggie, in the meantime, stepped over to his dad's overhanging head and shoved his stiffening cock in his dad's mouth.

Dad hadn't felt so violated and excited before in his life. Not since that night with his wife's brother just before he'd gotten married had he felt this abused. He'd been aroused by that, but extremely confused as well. Society said that he was supposed to be the dominant one, but that night, he'd been "forced" to do things he never would have thought he'd ever do. Now, here he was, tied to the sofa, his wife servicing him from one end, servicing his son on the other, and his daughter watching over it all. He loved this, he realized. He had a hard time deciding which sensation to concentrate on, the mouth on his cock, or the cock in his mouth. Finally, he decided to just relax and let the whole thing sink in and suffuse him completely.

Stephanie, meanwhile, was just sitting back and allowing everyone to enjoy themselves. It seemed like they were handling the situation just fine at the moment, and her brain was spinning too fast to make any real decisions right now, so it was a relief that her new slaves - her family - were making a few decisions for her. From where she sat, she could see Reg pumping his hips in and out of Dad's mouth, and Dad's asshole and hanging balls were clearly visible. Mom was spread wide, bent over backwards sucking her husband's big dick, her pussy soaked and gaping. Steph diddled a couple of fingers in and around her own pussy, which was plenty soaked on its own. She couldn't believe how many times her brother had cum already, and wondered if he would have enough to give Dad a mouthful before this was all through. She had never seen any member of her immediate family as potential sexual material, but now, it was almost all she could think of. The sight of her father's puckered, hairy asshole and the backside of his fuzzy balls gave her cunt a twinge that she'd never thought possible, then again, she'd never seen a man from this angle before. Her mom was incredibly sexy looking, and gave Stephanie definite thoughts about lezzie sex, in fact, the lez session they'd had earlier was really, really good, so good, in fact, that Steph thought that maybe she was really bisexual, and the thought made her smile. Her brother, who she thought for many years to be merely a nuisance and little more, was truly a sexual machine, and she throbbed at the thought of making it with a guy who could get it up again and again, even though she was still a virgin...

"Stop, all of you!" Stephanie got up, walked over to the trio on the couch and reached down and placed a hand on Mom's moist, spread cunt, gave it a little rub, then ordered, "Get up, slave-mom, back onto the carpet." She then said to Reggie, "Slave-reg, uncork him and get over there next to your mother." Mom and Reggie reluctantly disengaged themselves from servicing and being serviced, and knelt next to one another in the middle of the floor. Mom's nipples were obscenely hard, Reg's cock as big as it had ever been, but neither one of them complained or reached to take care of themselves.

Stephanie untied Dad from the couch, then had him stand sideways in front of his wife and son. She walked to him, faced the other two, and reached out for his balls. She spoke while she fondled her father's genitals, causing him to moan quietly.

"Slave-mom, slave-dad, I don't think you know, I know I've never told you, but your dear, darling daughter is still a virgin. I know you think I gave that up to one of the little dinks I've gone out with in the past, but none of them interested me enough to give them that. Now, on the other hand, I've decided that tonight is the night to give that up. All of you, follow me. Slave-reg, look in the goodies box, I saw a box of condoms in there. Bring them with you." With that, she turned and headed for the stairs.

At the top of the stairs, she turned and watched the others coming up behind her. Mom was on hands and knees, manipulating the stairs on all fours, Reggie was just behind her in the same position, condom box in his mouth, and behind both of them was Dad, who had joined them in their canine posture and was bringing up the rear.

Stephanie had to stifle a giggle when Mom saw her standing watching them and stopped, and the other two, concentrating on maneuvering in a manner they hadn't used since they were babies, continued on and bumped nose-first into the asshole of the person in front.

With barely suppressed humor in her voice, Steph said to them, "Get up here. Stand up like people." She then turned around and continued down the hall.

The other three reached the top, and then followed their mistress into her parents' bedroom.

Inside, Stephanie lay down on the bed and again took charge. "Slave-reg, slave-mom, find a seat on either side of the bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed is fine. Slave-dad, come here." Dad moved over to the side of the bed and waited. "Slave-reg, fondle your father's cock and balls while Dad here gets me ready. Slave-dad, remove my bra." While his son ran his fingers over his dangling scrotum and hard penis, Dad deftly removed his daughter's lacy brassiere, revealing her perfectly formed, late-teen tits. "Now, remove your mistress's panties." She lifted her ass just enough for him to slide the sexy item down her legs and off. "Now, slave-dad, pay tribute to your mistress."

Dad got fully onto the bed, and buried his face in his daughter's fuzzy cunt. She nearly hit the ceiling when his tongue found her clit. "Oh god, yes, slave-dad, eat your mistress's cunt. Don't stop." Steph had never been eaten by a man before, but she sure meant to do it more often from here on out. Mom, of course, was better at it, but nevertheless, this was heavenly.

Meanwhile, Reg had crawled up behind his father and buried his face in his Dad's ass. Reg was surprising himself at the things he was now doing, things he'd never given thought to before. He was discovering a whole other side to sexuality, one beyond the locker room lies his school friends told to one another. Of course, nothing he'd learned this evening was anything he could ever admit to anybody. But that was okay, as long as he could come home and experience the intensity of emotions and sensations he was feeling now.

susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers