Stephanie Tops Her Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom had reached over to Stephanie and was caressing her breasts, even leaning in and taking a nipple between her teeth and biting down a little. Submission was something that came naturally to her, she'd known it since puberty, but luckily, she'd been able to avoid being taken advantage of while growing up. It was her brother that learned of her broad submissive streak (but that's another story), and helped her nurture it in a safe, confined atmosphere. Her husband, Steve, was willing to play at being the "Master" once in a while, but she could tell he was only doing it to humor her. Her little girl, however, seemed a natural at the domination game. It was wrong - oh, so wrong - for her mistress to be her own daughter, but the taboo of it all just added a greater thrill to this game.

Dad was in heaven. He'd noticed a few years ago what attractive children he had, but only in his most forbidden fantasies did he even think of his daughter as a sex object. And once or twice, he noticed the bulge in Reggie's underwear when walking from the bathroom in the morning, and wondered just what his son's cock looked like, now he was a man. Now he knew, and he learned in a way he'd never thought possible.

Steph luxuriated in the sensations her parents were giving her, and she simply lay there and enjoyed. She never wanted this to stop. Never wanted to wake up and discover it was all just a dream. But it all felt too good, too right, for it to be make-believe. She was the Mistress of her entire family. The thought nearly made her cum right there.

But, she held back, and reluctantly pushed her dad away from her crotch, and her mom away from her tits, and said, "Okay. Slave-mom, put a condom on dear Daddy here. He gets to take his little girl's innocence. The two of you get to watch."

Mom put a condom on her husband's cock, her hands trembling from embarassment and excitement. She was surprised just how turned on the idea of Steve fucking their daughter had gotten her.

Dad could barely hold back his cum. Eating his daughter had his cock harder than he could remember it being before. And now, he was being prepared to take his little girl's cherry. It was almost more than he could stand.

Finally, everyone was ready. Mom and Reg stood back, but close enough they could see everything. Dad knelt on the bed, latex sheathed penis sticking out and up from the excitement. Stephanie lay back and threw her legs wide, exposing her soaking pussy to everyone in the room.

"Okay, slave-dad, make your mistress happy. Make her a woman. Don't worry about hurting her, she wants your cock - NOW!"

At that, Dad lined up his prick and jammed it into his daughter's dripping cunt. After only a few strokes, the situation became too much for him, and he started to cum. And cum. It wasn't too satisfying for Stephanie, she expected her dad to be less quick to climax. But, he'd been stimulated ever since he came home, and not every father gets to fuck his beautiful daughter. So, she tried to carry it one step farther.

Steph had Dad pull out of her pussy, then ordered, "Slave-mom, get over here and clean off slave-dad's prick. But leave the condom on. I have plans for that cum."

Mom came over and took her husband's latex and pussy juice covered penis in her mouth and savored the flavor of her daughter's inner fluids. She licked up and down on his dick until she could taste only condom, a flavor that didn't really do much for her, then sat back.

"Very good. Now, slave-reg, carefully remove the rubber from our father's cock, and empty its contents onto our mother's lovely face."

Reggie reached out and removed the condom from Dad's softening member and turned to his mom, who had already gone to her knees and held her face up in gleeful readiness. Turning the condom upside-down, he watched the semen slide from the rubber and onto his mother's face. Dad had cum a bunch, so there was enough to put some on almost all of her face.

Mom appeared nearly ready to orgasm as soon as the jizz landed on her face. Stephanie came to her and put her hand over her mom's pussy. Instantly, Mom began to moan. Steph worked her mother's clit and pushed a finger into her cunt-hole and whispered, "Cum for me, slave-mom, cum for your Mistress. You look so beautiful and slutty with slave-dad's wad of jizz all on you. Cum for Mistress, now."

And she did, shuddering with ecstasy at her daughter's fingers and the feel of the semen on her face. When Stephanie removed her hand from her crotch, Mom simply slumped to the floor, exhausted.

But Steph still had one more idea. The boys still had one more task to perform.

"Slave-dad, slave-reg, get over there and lick slave-mom's face clean. Go!"

Both her dad and her brother knelt and started to lick her mother's face. Neither one of them had expressed any dismay over the prospect of eating cum, regardless of whose it was. Soon, Mom's face was clean and shiny from the tongues of her two boys, and she rose and kissed both of them on the mouth, tasting the flavor of her husband's fluid on both their lips.

Then, all eyes were on Stephanie. Suddenly, she felt the burden of the role she had just taken on. She then made a decision.

"All three of you, on the bed. Facing me." Her family sat on the edge of the bed and waited expectantly for their next order. "We're not going to do this *all* the time. We may never do this again. We all do realize that if anyone ever found out what we've just done, we could all end up in jail? Look. I love you all. I'm not done ordering you, but tonight is over. I was getting ready to go out when all this happened. It's too late now to go anywhere, but I'm going to bed. Alone. Whatever you three want to do is fine with me. Goodnight." And she turned and left her parents' room and went into her own.

As she lay in bed, the memory of the past few hours flashed by in her mind, again and again. She tried to sleep, but it wasn't until she'd reached down and taken care of the heat that had grown in her pussy that she was finally able to drift off.

She knew there would be more, though...