All Comments on 'Stephanie's Toy Ch. 04'

by cuckoldwishes

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Poor son of a bitch. My hearts aches for him. His life is gone now. Hope he somehow puts that stupid Stephanie in her place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I wish I had a Stephanie!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great fantasy for so many of us. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bitch

really he turned everything over to her after she destroyed his life; how can he stand to be near her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More fantasy than reality.

You wrote that he had said that he never wanted this for real. Only fantasy. But his actions with her were not real. How could he feel that he was in love with her the way that she treated him. Her drugging him, the chastity cage, and then the pictures at work. When he got home, he should have gotten a locksmith to change the locks and pack her stuff up and kick her out. The locksmith could have probably gotten the cage off too. If he owned the house, he could have sold it for the money and moved far away from her. But to sign over the house and car to her was crazy. She then owned everything and he was dependent on her for everything. Which is what she had wanted all along. What control did she have over him but the cage on him after she put up the pictures at their office. That and may be that he had feelings for her. But I do not believe that she was in love with him. To dominate him and change him into a woman is not an action associated with loving that person. What she did to him to ruin his life, he could have killed her and gotten off for her murder with an insanity plea for what she had done to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story of Brook's new Life

I read the story w/much interest. I realized Stephanie was self serving and deceitful but caring nevertheless. Brooke had achieved her dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you!!

i think its a really good story, i wouldn't have for the life of me guessed the ending, it made me feel like he was so invested in his fantasy and so charmed by stephanie that he would let her do anything, which i'd imagine is like a submissive dream and nightmare, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sad and nauseating

I don't understand the appeal of the fantasy of forcing a fantasy into reality by destroying someone. This is not transformative, but destructive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The truth.

Stephanie saw something in him that he wanted to be a woman and he envies her because she is a girl. She loves him more than he realized that he was getting him what he would be happy to live with the rest of there lives as Brooke and Stephanie as sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Make chapter five please

I-JuSt-WaNt-A-ChApTeR-FiVe.-MaYbE-AfTeR-ThE-SeX-ChAnGe.-JuSt-MoRe-Of-ThE-StOrY.

SiNcErLeY,

DoN-WiNzEr

Ps(My-SpAcEbAr-Is-BrOkE)

xOxOxOxOxOx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I liked this series up until the point it was revealed that she had been drugging him and he kind of just accepted it. You wrote that they had a talk about their future but I think it would have been better to actually write their argument or conversation into the story so you know better how the characters feel. Especially him since she had been drugging him and was basically forced out of his job after he helped get her a job there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please continue

It really made me feel wonderful at the end of this chapter because I too am a crossdresser who has a female dominant mistress. She doesn't cage my cock and I'm not on hormones but I truly love feeling like a woman and being one regularly. I have wondered what it would be like to go all the way to a sex change but I haven't decided on that drastic step - at least not yet. For now, I love being a woman as much as possible and I'm thankful I have a wonderful mistress who treats me with love and respect. Please continue your story -- I can't wait to read what your next chapter brings.

cuckoldwishescuckoldwishesabout 9 years agoAuthor
I will finish

Hello everybody and thank you so much for the feedback and support I have received on my writing. I wanted to leave a comment here to let you know that I WILL finish these stories. I have just been extremely busy and unable to work on them recently but I promise to give you guys the best ending I can imagine. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a really interesting series

So, is she going to lop off his package, chop it up and feed it to the cat, or what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why end the seies

Why would you end the series. Its beautiful writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this story is fucked up shit

i have to agree i like the writing style but not the story flow this story shows how fucked up the writer is and the view on how pathetic the writer thinks the males are again i agree the writing style is very good the concept the writer has towards the male population is really fucked up well i do agree that some people are like this but the way the plot is set up is makes most of the population puke their food up ill say it again and again the writer has a fucked up brain

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A wonderful story

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Can't wait to hear more !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
brilliant ,

great story and thought provoking , i think a lot of TG girls need or have had a female friend to guide them ,ignore the bad comments there just upset there was no chance to pleasure themselves ,keep it up and more please its fab

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i can dream of this...,

YES YES & YES,i can just imagine this happening to me,well written and enjoyed how the male(?) was made to feel,this is a dream that i wish would happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Suggestion

I'd like to see this story end with her finally getting the sex change (forced into it of course) and live as Stephanie's slave to her and a new lesbian lover, who also dominates him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I dont know why I like it.

Seriously, I like it. Keep it going until Brooke finally have her sex change. Its kind of scary and exciting at the same time. I am curious to know how will she accept her new body.

daveflydaveflyabout 3 years ago

one of the best stories i’ve read, i want to be Brooke ❤️❤️❤️

Jasmines_PetJasmines_Petabout 1 year ago

What a brilliant, deliciously manipulative story! Absolutely love it!

4Leather4Leather2 months ago

Stephanie new what she wanted and how to get it. Changing and controlling his life little bit at a time with out him recognizing it. Brooke walked straight into it the trap once it was set.

Love to see we’re this leads, next chapter please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous