Stepmom and Me Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a washcloth and soaked it in warm water, put some soap on it, and had her lie down so I could wash her cunt and ass. I rinsed her off and dried her. Velma took the washcloth, soaped it good and washed my prick, and dried it off.

"What do you want me to put on this afternoon darling?" she asked.

"How about just a six or eight strap garter belt and some black Manhattan heel stockings?" I answered. "No bra and no panties. I want to be able to nurse on your titties without having to remove your bra"

She went to her dresser and took out a garter belt and pair of stockings and invited me to watch her dress. Then, when she was sure her seams wear all straight she slipped her feet into her sling back pumps and came over to where I was sitting and said "Now, nurse on my titties. It will make me feel good and get me super horny again."

She stood close to me and I put my hand on her ass and pulled her closer. I latched onto her right nipple and began nursing her while at the same time reaching my free hand in between her legs and playing with her cunt hair. Velma immediately spread her legs wide apart so I could get he fingers up into her cunt lips and play with them.

She began moaning softly and telling me how good it felt to have her teat sucked while being felt up.

Suddenly the front doorbell rang. I let loose of her teat and cunt and said to her "Who could that be?"

"I don't know, but we had better put a robe on and go see." she said.

I went to the door and looked out. Standing there were Pete and Margie with several grocery bags in their arms.

I told Velma who it was and she said "I can't imagine what they would want, but let them in please."

"Hello Pete and Margie." I said. "How are you today and what brings you to the McKenzie household?"

"We knew your daddy was out of town for a few days so Pete and I put some things together for dinner, presuming you weren't already cooking. We also brought a little liquid libation and thought the four of us could have dinner together. I hope that isn't too presumptuous of us." Margie replied.

It was a little ironic that Pete and Margie liked to fuck around because both of them were of good Irish stock and were devout Catholics. Pete was high up in the K of C and Margie was extremely active in her church work. I often wondered how they confessed their sins to the priest.

"No, no. That is fine." Velma told her. "It will be a nice break from having to fix something to eat by ourselves. Let me take the bags and get them into the kitchen and John will take your coats."

"Well, perhaps we should tell you we didn't put much on when we left the house." Margie said as she unfastened her coat and opened it. "I only put on a garter belt, stockings, shoes, and a cut out bra. I'm afraid Pete doesn't have a thing on under his coat."

With that Pete opened his coat and I could see why Velma loved his cock. It was slightly longer than mine and his foreskin completely covered the head of it and then some. However, it wasn't quite as thick as mine was so that was the big difference in them.

Margie opened her coat and I could see her very black hairy belly that also had a "treasure trail" to it. If you don't know what a treasure trail is, it is pubic hair that goes from a woman's belly up to her navel in a diminishing strip. Her cunt was completely covered with hair. Her bright rad nipples were protruding from the front of her bra and looked ravishing. I could hardly wait to suckle them.

Velma and Margie unpacked the food and Pete made a large pitcher of martinis. We sat at the kitchen table and had a drink and cigarettes. A few martinis later Margie boldly announced she had to piss and was going to sit on the top step of the porch, spread her cunt lips wide open, and piss as far as she could. I was to find a tape measure so I could measure how far she pissed.

Velma decided if Margie was going to piss, it would be a good time for her to play with Peter's cock. So as Margie spread her cunt lips wide open and got ready to piss, Velma began stroking Peter's cock.

Margie grunted once and emitted a stream of piss that began arcing out from her cunt and went at least eight feet in front of her. She then proceeded to spray her piss all over the sidewalk in front of the porch until she finally let it just dribble down the crack of her ass. She motioned for me to come over to her and as I did so she whispered in my ear "I would love to have you lick my peehole for me darling."

I looked over at Velma who was now on her knees sucking Peter's cock and thought I might as well find out what Margie tasted like.

So I kneeled in front of her cunt and proceeded to stick my tongue in her cunt lips and lick her peehole. Her cunt tasted like fresh pee and as I sucked her peehole, little dribbles came out of it giving me a drink. Then I moved down to her fuckhole and stuck my tongue up into it. I wiggled it around and that really set her off on an orgasm.

Dinner was ready and I set the steaks on the table along with the baked potatoes, salads, and dressing. I sat across the table from Velma and Margie sat on my right across from Peter.

Margie asked me to cut her steak into bite size pieces and also her potato. I couldn't understand why until she begn eating with her right hand and reaching across to play with my cock with her left hand. Velma had asked Peter to do the same thing and she was playing with his cock. As we ate dinner we also were finishing up the martinis and I could tell both Velma and Margie were showing signs of being intoxicated by their slurred speech.

We finished dinner and cleared the table and had coffee, brandy, and cigarettes when Velma said "Margie. I want to eat your pussy. I want to know what it feels like to have my tongue inside another womans cunt."

Peter and I looked at each other somewhat surprised because neither of us would have thought the way they liked to fuck cocks that they would have wanted to eat cunt.

"Margie," said Velma, "climb up on the table and lie flat on your back and spread your legs wide apart. I'm go,goin to put my pss,pussy over your fuckin mouth an you can stick your tongue in my cunt. I wann you to fuck me with your tongue till I come. When you do tha, I, I'm gonna suck your peehole."

Obviously Velma was getting drunk and slurring her words, but when Margie laid down on the table, Velma crawled up over her with her face directly above Margie's cunt, took her hands and spread Margie's labial lips wide apart and dove in.

Margie, on the other hand, spread Velma's cunt lips wide open and slipped her tongue right up inside Velma's cunt,twisting it around and around as she did so. Velma squealed with delight.

It looked different with two scantily clad women performing sex on each other on the dining room table. Both wearing black garter belts and black stockings, but one with her little teats hanging down and the other with her rouged nipples sticking out of the end of her bra and both wearing high heel pumps. They seemed to be enjoying each other so much I wondered if this was the first time they had ever done this with each other.

Suddenly Velma hollered at Margie to get her mouth right over her peehole and as Margie did so, the pee began to dribble out of Velma's peehole. First it was dribbles, then a stream, and finally a gushing fountain. Margie drank as much as she could as fast as she could, but much of it fell onto the table and on Margie's stockings. Finally the stream subsided and Velma said "You fuggin whore, jus suck on my pee, peehole and suck it dry." With that Velma went back to eating Margie's cunt some more.

Finally it was over and I looked at Peter and saw he was sporting an enormous erection, as was I. Our cocks were standing out in front of our bodies like two flag poles ready to fuck either one of the women.

Peter helped Velma off of the table and she looked at his prick, grabbed hold of it, and said "Let me fuck your massive cock tonite big boy." and marched him into her bedroom.

Margie saw my prick at attention and slipped off the table as I attempted to suck her nipples, grabbed my cock and said "Let's go up to your bedroom so I can sit on your pole."

As we headed up the stairs I slipped my hand into her crack and began playing with her soaking wet cunt lips. She wiggled and squirmed as we went up the stairs and went to my bedroom. She pushed me back onto the bed and slipped on top of me. With one slithe move, she impaled her cunt onto my turgid cock and slipped all the way down on it.

I was immediately at the tip of her cervix when she cried out "John you have the thickest fucking cock I have ever fucked including your daddy's. His is thick, but yours is much bigger around than his is. Now fuck me good with your cock and spew your seed up into my cervix so I can get knocked up again darling."

I immediately began to slip it out and thrust it back inside her cunt as far as I could. She was in ecstacy and I made her climax several times. Finally I could hold back no longer and showered her cunt walls with semen and sperm. Margie screamed "You big motherfucker you. Your fucking cock is inside my cunt at least ten inches and is so big around I can hardly breathe. Now fuck me some more with it darling."

As she said that I decided to suck her big red nipples, so I latched onto one and began nursing her. That set her off some more and she was riding my cock up and down again trying to get me to climax a second time. It wasn't long until my cock was rock hard again and fucking her deep inside her wet cunt.

I blew another load of pollen into her cunt and she continued to sit on me as my cock withered down to being soft. Then she slipped off of me and reached down along side the bed into the handbag she had brought upstairs with her.

She took out a pair of sheer black Directoire Knickers and said "Slip these onto my legs and pull them up as far as you can. Then I'll pull them up the rest of the way. Your semen is going to be gushing out of me the way it feels right now."

I slipped them over her ankles and up to her knees and she stood up and pulled them up to her waist. They covered her stocking tops and I could see right away the crotch of them was already getting wet. I could also see her pubic hair and crack of her cunt lips.

"We must get some sleep." she said. "Velma and Peter will be sleeping together tonite then we will have breakfast in the morning and then we will go home." With that she kneeled down, put my soft cock in her mouth and sucked it for a few minutes, getting all of our juices off of it.

She got back in bed with me and we snuggled up for a few hours of sleep.

Sometime during the night Margie woke me up and said she needed to piss. She wanted me to watch her so I led her to the bathroom.

She pulled her knickers down to her knees,then stepped out of them, spread her legs open, straddled the toilet stool, and began pissing like water going over a dam. She began with it dribbling out her cunt lips, but suddenly it was coming out full force and going all over the place. It spreaed to each side and soaked both of her stockings. She must have pissed for ninety seconds, then it suddenly slowed to a few dribbles and stopped.

"All done." she said and steppped back into her knickers and pulled them back up. She reached out and grabbed my cock and stuck it in her mouth again. With it in her mouth, she took her hand and pulled my foreskin back over the head so she could suck it. She tried sticking her tongue in my pee slit, but couldn't get it open.

I told her we needed to get back to bed because it was going to be morning soon and Velma and Peter would be getting up. She agreed,let loose of my cock, and headed for my room.

We went back to bed and finally awaoke about eight o'clock in the morning. We both pissed and went downstairs where we saw Velma and Peter just going to the kitchen. Velma had on the same attire she was wearing the night before except she had also put on a pair of sheer red DK's. As she walked and her robe swung back and forth I could see the tops of her black stockings through the sheer red nylon.

They smiled as they greeted us with me giving my stepmother a huge kiss and Peter giving his wife one too.

"Did you get all fucked out?" Velma asked.

"I got plenty of pussy last night and I think Margie has enough semen in her that she is leaking badly into her knickers." I said.

"Peter filled my pussy full too and I didn't wipe my cunt all night." Velma said. "I feel very wet in my pussy but I love it when it is that way after being fucked."

Peter's cock was hanging out of his robe, as was mine. We made a pot of coffee and put a little brandy into our cups and drank and smoked a couple of cigarettes. Velma and Margie seemed to be a little tipsy after the third cup of coffee and I suspected it was because they were putting more than enough brandy in their cups before pouring the coffee into it.

Velma said she needed to piss and suggested we all go down to the basement where there was a huge gang shower with a twelve inch wide shower head. We all went to the basement and Peter and I dropped our robes and stood there with our cocks hanging down our thighs.

"You guys lie down on the floor." Margie told us. "We're going to piss through our knickers and just piss all over the two of you."

Peter and I laid down on the floor and Velma stood over Peter and Margie over me and the piss began dripping out of their knickers. It dribbled at first, then turned into a raging torrent as both of them emptied their bladders on us. Piss was running down their legs, soaking their stockings too. Finally, after almost two mintues the streams subsided and stopped.

Peter and I both sat up and pulled their knickers down to their ankles so they could step out of them. Then they sat down on our faces and we began eating them out, sticking our tongues around their peeholes to lap up the dribbles. Margie gave one final push and gave me a drink of pee.

We helped them get their wet stockings off and they removed their garter belts then we had a nice warm shower together with me washing Margie's cunt and ass while Peter did the same for Velma. They held our cocks and washed them, pulling our foreskins back so they could wash underneath of it as well as the head of our cocks too.

We dried off and went upstairs in the nude and fixed breakfast. After we had eaten, Peter and Margie packed their little bag, kissed us, and headed home.

Margie and Peter hadn't been gone an hour when Jewel Burke called and wanted to know if she and Bob could come over. Velma told her that it would be fine, but not to wear very much and plan to spend the night. You had to be very careful what you said over the phone since it was operator connected. The operators could listen in to your conversation and if it got to be juicy or gossipy, they could spread the word all over town in no time at all.

Apparently Jewel got the message because Velma said they would be here in about an hour. That gave us time to take a shower and freshen up. I knew Jewel wanted to fuck me and Bob, although he had recovered from a heart attack, could still fuck if it wasn't to much exertion. Velma had seen his prick before, so she knew what it looked like and how big it was.

I undressed Velma taking care to slip her slippery wet panties off of her and unhooked her garters from her stockings. I laid down on the shower floor and she stood over me, spread her cunt lips apart, and pissed all over me for about a minute.

"I love it when you spread your cunt lips apart and piss on me." I told her.

She put her shower cap on and turned on the warm water. We soaped each other with me focusing on her hairy belly and her nipples. I made them stiff as I washed them. She had to wash my prick taking great care to pull my foreskin back and soap the head of my prick as well as my nuts. We finished soaping each other then rinsed off and dried each other with me spreading her cunt lips as I dried her cunt.

Velma and I went to my bedroom to get some things to wear and then went downstairs to her bedroom. I put on my red eight strap garter girdle along with some extra tall Manhattan heel dark stockings and a red cut out bra. Velma slipped into a black crotchless garter panty with six straps and a pair of extra tall black sheer stockings with a Havana heel, She put her black cut out bra on, although she really didn't need it, and then slipped into a pair of one inch pumps. She applied some liquid rouge to my nipples to darken them and some lipstick to her mouth, gave me a squeeze and a hug and we were ready for the Burke's to arrive.

They got there in fifteen minutes and Jewel announced immediately that she needed to pee. I asked if she wanted to use the toilet in the bathroom and she replied "Fuck no. I'm going to piss on the yard." She lifted her coat, spread her short legs apart and proceeded to water the grass in fron of the house. I loved watching her stream fall out of her cunt lips and fall to the ground, splashing on the grass as it did. She finished and dropped her coat and came over to me and gave me a French kiss and fondled my nuts as she did so.

"Oh Johnny. I can't wait to get your big fat prick stuffed in my wet pussy. Bob and I are spending the day and tonight with you and Velma and I am going to fuck your nuts off of you." Jewel said. "Your prick is so much fun to play with and I know Velma likes to suck Bob's uncut peter as well as ride him when he gets an erection."

We went inside the house and the first thing Jewel did was reach inside her purse and take out a pair of extremely sheer white Directoire Knickers. They were commnly called DK's for short and covered much of a womens thighs to just below her stocking tops. Jewel unfolded them and showed us how long they were.

"Velma. You aren't going to believe this but Bob gave me these last night as well as another pair. He wanted me to model them for him so I put them on while I still had my stockings on. He was standing in the nude and as I put them on and pulled them up I thought his prick was going to erupt. He was standing there and it was bobbing up and down like a fucking springboard. I've never seen him get so excited in all the time we've been married.. So I told him to lie down on the bed and I took them off and mounted his cock and fucked him good. He erupted inside my cunt like he has never done before. I thought he was never going to stop filling me up with his seed."

Velma replied "Mac did the same thing. He gave me a pair of black ones and told me to put them on right then and there. He was nude and his cock was hanging down his thigh. When I stepped into them and began to pull them up my legs, his fucking cock began bouncing up and down and I thought his foreskin was going to automatically go right in back of his cockhead. I pulled them up tight and I know he could see my cunt hair through the sheer fabric. He wanted me to piss in them, but I told him I wasn't going to do that right then but I was going to fuck him. He laid down on the bed and I mounted his cock and he fucked me like there was no tomorrow. My cunt was so full af love juice it ran out of me all night long. I've never seen him get so excited at something I wore."

Jewel said "Bob and I brought things for dinner as well as some booze, so perhaps the guys can go out and get that now. But first I have a little piece of rope to tie to Johnny's cock as well as a piece for Bob's cock. We're going to make them our slaves for a little while this morning Velma. You tie it to Bob's nut sack and I'll tie mine to Johnny's nut sack and cock and then they will behave us."

"Jewel, you are most adventuresome." Velma replied. "I never thought of doing that to Mac but I just might do it soon. Now Bob get over here so I can tie your fucking nut sack."